Summer Vacation

Story Info
Two girls out for fun.
1.1k words
3.85
46.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This past summer, my best friend and I decided to take a mini vacation to a cabin in Sedona Arizona. Going on vacation together was something we wanted to do for a long time. We were the best of friends, we did everything together, and it was like we were so close, we couldn't make a decision without the other one's input.

The evening of our arrival we checked into our cabin, unpacked and just spent the night enjoying that fact that we had no husbands or kids for an entire weekend, it was just us, with the freedom to do anything we desired. Since we were so tired from the trip up to the cabin, we called it an early night, excited to get out the next day and enjoy the sights.

We slept so sound that we actually woke up two hours later than we had planned; neither of us even remembered hitting the snooze button on the alarm. Since we were so pressed for time, we jumped in the shower together, I didn't even think twice about it. We had been friends for so long; I just didn't see it as a big deal since we were so late.

I had never thought of my friend, Sarah, in a sexual way. I was one hundred percent straight. I had seen her naked more than a thousand times in the last five years. But that day in the shower, seeing her completely naked, dripping wet and the soap bubbles running down every crease of her body did something to me. I hoped she hadn't noticed I was staring at her. The last thing I wanted was to make this vacation awkward. It was the first time we had a chance to get away together without the rest of our families.

I never thought I would look at another the woman the way I knew I was looking at Sarah. I don't even know how much time passed, before she caught me. She asked me if I was feeling okay because I hadn't washed up, she kept reminding me how late we were. At that moment, I didn't care if we ever left the room.

Since I knew Sarah had had one bisexual encounter in college I thought maybe I should reach out and touch her just to see her reaction. I knew if she seemed shocked, I could just play it off as a simple misunderstanding, I was reaching for the soap or something like that. Just before I started to run my finger up her thigh, I remembered that she said her previous encounter did nothing for her, it was just a drunken experiment and it only happened once. I chose not to act on my crazy idea. I just grabbed the soap and hurriedly cleaned up so we could get out and see the sights, pushing my wild ideas to the back of my mind.

Just as I was drying off and getting the crazy idea out of my head, Sarah came up to me with a towel in her hand, she said "You still have soap on your neck, what were you thinking in there?" She wiped off the soap, and was mumbling something about me being so dazed, when she turned around, dropped her towel and asked "were you thinking about all this?" I was taken aback by her statement; she did notice me staring at her in the shower. Now I was totally freaked, when it was an idea, it was exciting, but now that it seemed to be a reality, I panicked. I tried to play it off as if she were the crazed one, but being friends so long; she knew I was hiding something.

She left her towel on the floor where it landed, she slowly walked up to me and undid my towel, I watched it drop to the floor, and it seemed to take forever. At that moment I felt so vulnerable, there I was standing naked in front of my best friend, imagining all the places I could put my tongue on her body. Then I realized, what would I do, I had never even attempted this before, to be honest, these thoughts had never ever entered my mind.

Obviously, Sarah already knew that, she must have seen the panicked look on my face. She leaned in close, so close I could feel her breath on my neck, she said "Don't worry; I'll take care of you." She slowly moved her mouth towards mine and kissed me, ever so gently, with the softest lips I have ever felt. My mind immediately went crazy with thoughts of where she would put her lips next, but still, I was afraid of what would happen next. She gradually pulled me towards the bed and laid me back, reassuring me that it would all be okay, and that I was in good hands.

I was so nervous, I told her we should really get going, that we were already extremely late. She said for me to not worry, we didn't really have anywhere to go, that this was her plan all along. She had been waiting to get me alone for along time and then she asked me if I was okay. I couldn't believe it, when I blurted out that I was more than okay. She smiled the biggest smile I had ever seen from her and said "Well then let's get down to business."

She straddled me, and leaned down to give me another kiss from her fabulous lips. I told her I had never done this before and she said that was all fine, all she wanted, was to show me more pleasure than I had ever felt. She said I wouldn't have to do anything except, lie back, enjoy and have the best orgasm ever.

She started by softly kissing me from my neck down to my very erect nipples. While she had me already enjoying the feel of her mouth, she slowly stared rubbing her hands all around my thighs. Touching and squeezing me in all the right spots. I could feel myself slightly raising my hips, hoping she would move her hands upwards to my waiting pussy. She sensed it perfectly, she reached for a pillow and placed it under my ass cheeks, raising my bare mound just enough to give her better access. She started softly caressing my outer lips with her experienced hands, gradually working her finger into the fold of my lips, where she happily found a nice wet spot.

While she continued to stimulate my very wet opening with her hand, she released my nipples from her lips, and dragged them all the way down to my waiting clit. Her lips found a perfect place to be, they latched onto my clitoris like they were made for each other. When she was satisfied with the fact that my clit was taken care of she relocated her hands back up to where my breast where. Trying to make sure everything was well attended too, and everything was.