Summer Vacation Ch. 11

Story Info
Tommy babysits while Tina's on a date.
1.7k words
4.6
59.8k
7
0

Part 11 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

The TV talk show Tommy was watching wasn't very interesting, so he got up and checked Tina's refrigerator. She only had diet soda, but he didn't mind that, since that's all he ever drank anyhow. He took a can, opened it, and took a swallow. Holding the can, he explored the apartment a little.

First he checked Bobby's room. The little boy was sound asleep and looked peaceful. He really was a cute kid. "He's lucky," Tommy thought as he gazed at the sleeping child, "He looks a lot more like Tina than that asshole father of his."

Next, Tommy wandered into Tina's bedroom. He could smell a trace of her perfume and felt a little funny being there. It felt as if he was invading her privacy which, of course, he was. One of her dresser drawers was open a little and he peeked inside. It was her underwear drawer. He touched the dainty things, feeling a little thrill and a lot of embarrassment. He knew he shouldn't be doing this, but he couldn't stop himself. He'd really turned weird this summer, first he'd become a voyeur, then a partner in adultery - incestuous adultery - now he was pawing around Tina's underwear drawer.

On the nightstand next to Tina's bed was a picture of her and Bobby. Both of them were smiling, and from what Tommy could see, it looked like the picture had been taken at an amusement park. "It would be fun to go to an amusement park with them," he thought as he looked at the picture. It never occurred to him that he automatically included Bobby in his thoughts about Tina.

He looked around a little more, turned out the light, went back out to the living room and sat down on the sofa. There was an album on the coffee table, so he picked that up. He was bored. If he ever had to baby-sit for Tina again, he'd have to bring a book along to read. He opened the album. There were lots more pictures of Bobby, some of Bobby and Tina, and a few of Tina and Bobby with other people. He assumed they were family. In a couple of the pictures, Tina was wearing a bikini - not as scanty as Kim's - but small enough so the young man could tell her body was every bit as good as he thought it was.

After studying the pictures for a time, he set the album down, picked up the remote control and zapped the TV dial until he found an old movie, stretched out, and began watching.

* * * * * * * * * *

He must have fallen asleep. The click of the door opening awakened him and he sat up suddenly. Tina walked through the door and smiled at him.

"Hi, Tom," she said, "Have any problems with Bobby?"

"Ah...no, he slept the whole time," Tommy replied. The fact that she'd called him Tom wasn't lost on him. "How was your date?"

"God..." She sat down on the sofa next to him. "I thought Greg was nice. He's nothing but an arrogant, self-centered bore! I've never had a more miserable time in my life."

Tommy was elated by her comments. It sounded as if Greg wasn't in the picture any more, and he couldn't say he was sorry about that. "I'm sorry you didn't have a good time," he said.

"Oh, well," Tina said, "there are other fish in the sea. At least I think there are." She smiled at him. "You know, I wish I could find someone like you. You're sensitive, considerate, and so sweet."

Tommy felt himself blushing. "Aw, I'm not all that great," he protested.

Tina slid closer to him. "Yes you are," she said softly. "In fact..." She put her hand behind his head and pulled his lips to hers.

The minute Tina's lips touched his, Tommy felt electricity shooting through him. At least it was a little like an electric shock, but it felt good. After the kiss ended, Tina stayed there, looking at him. "Tommy! Tommy! Tommy!" she said, shaking his arm. He was confused. Why was she...

* * * * * * * * * *

...shaking his arm? He opened his eyes and looked into Tina's smiling face. "Wake up, sleepyhead," she said, "I'm home."

Tommy struggled to get his wits about him and sat up. "Yeah, I guess you are," he said. "I...I'm sorry I fell asleep."

"Don't worry about it," Tina said, "No reason you shouldn't. You worked hard at the Inn. Bobby give you any trouble?"

"Heck, no. He's been asleep the whole time," Tommy said. "I never heard a peep out of him. I checked him a couple of times. He's a cute kid. Looks a lot like you." He looked around. "Where's your date?"

"He had to get going," Tina replied. "He has to be to work early."

"Have fun?" Tommy asked, hoping she hadn't.

Tina nodded. "We just had a few drinks and danced a little," she said. "It was all right for a first date, I guess."

Maybe it wasn't all that much fun. Tommy's hopes rose. Maybe she wouldn't be seeing Greg again.

"He wants to take me out to dinner next time I'm off," Tina said.

"That's nice," Tommy said, not feeling that way at all. He stood up and stretched. "Well, I guess I better get going."

"How much do I owe you?" Tina asked, reaching for her purse.

Tommy felt his face get hot. "Friends don't take money for doing a friend a favor," he replied.

"But...I spoiled your evening. Isn't there something you would have been doing if you weren't here?" Tina protested.

"Yeah, I'd have been home in bed, sound asleep," Tommy said, "just like I was here. Look, I'm not going to take your money. I enjoyed this. Any time you need a sitter, give me a call."

"You're sure?" Tina asked.

"Positive," Tommy said.

Tina shook her head. "All right," she said. "Why don't you come over for dinner some night? When Bobby's awake. I'd like very much for you to meet him."

"I'd like to meet him," Tommy said.

"Good, we have a date, then," Tina said. "Why don't you come over Sunday? We'll have dinner, then we can take Bobby to the park. He loves to play with the other kids."

Tommy felt better than he had in a long time. "Sounds like fun," he said. "See you at work."

"Thanks again," Tina said as he went out the door.

Tommy was feeling on top of the world as he drove down the street. He had a date with Tina. Well, sort of a date. He was going to her place for a meal and then going to the park with her and her son. He was sporting a goofy grin and didn't know it.

It was a little after two A.M. when Tommy got to his aunt's house. He went inside quietly, and walked to his room without making a sound. After stripping off his clothes in the darkened room, he slid into bed and got the surprise of his life. Somebody, a naked somebody, a naked female somebody, was lying in his bed!

"I didn't think you'd ever get home," Kim whispered. "I was just about to go back to my room." Her hand slid down his belly and found his cock, which was still half-hard from the fantasies he'd been having about Tina on the way home.

"Ooh!" Kim purred, "I like the feel of this! You're all ready for me!"

Tommy was hesitant. It didn't feel right, somehow, to be doing this with his cousin after he'd made a date with Tina. Well, sort of a date. But what she was doing to his cock felt so good...

"You may not be a virgin, but I bet nobody ever did this to you before..." Kim said. She threw back the covers and before Tommy realized what she had in mind, had his cock in her mouth. Thoughts of Tina were replaced swept aside by onrushing passion as his cousin's mouth slid up and down his rapidly stiffening pole.

"God, I love how big your cock gets!" Kim groaned, moving atop him. She had his cock gripped in her hand and began lowering herself on it.

Tommy was no longer thinking about Tina, or anything else. All he could perceive was how wonderful it felt to have his erection deep inside Kim's hot tunnel. His hips surged powerfully off the bed and he grabbed his cousin's hips and held her against him as his cock lunged into her.

"God! You make me feel so fucking good!" Kim groaned softly, her breasts bobbing, her body quaking, while her cousin thrust his cock into her repeatedly. "Damn! Oh, Damn! Jesus! I needed this! I've been thinking about your hard cock all day!'

Tommy continued to ram his throbbing pole up into her. All his pent up emotion was about to be released. He knew he wouldn't be able to come without yelling, so he pulled his gorgeous cousin down and locked his lips to hers.

"Mmph! Mmph!" she groaned into his mouth as her body shuddered in a rictus of delight, her hips writhing wildly. "Mmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmm!"

Tommy's quivering body released a hot, surging flood, filling Kim's quavering hole to overflowing. His fingers dug into her soft flesh as he spewed his need.

Sated, his lovely cousin lay in his arms and kissed him softly. "I don't know where you learned how to fuck," she whispered, "but you're the best! The absolute fucking best!" She kissed him again. "I better get back to my room. I don't think Mom and Dad would be to thrilled if they found out, do you?"

"Ah...I guess not," Tommy admitted. "Especially not your mother!" he thought. He was satisfied, but for the first time, he felt a little guilty, as if he'd cheated on Tina.

Kim kissed him again and said, "See you in the morning, stud." She slipped out of bed, put on her nightshirt, and left the room.

Tommy rolled over, turned off the lights, and fell asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers