Summer Vacation Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krusty
Krusty
11 Followers

Between crying at him to fuck me and him telling me to fuck his dick, I yelled at him, "SQUEEZE MY TITS, DADDY. HARDER."

And then I was babbling as I felt my orgasm climb all over me, "FUCK ME. UHNNNGGGG. HARDER. UHNNNGGGG. FASTER. UHNNNGGGG."

Daddy grabbed my legs and pulled them over his butt. I locked them together and pushed up onto his dick now with growing need. I was hungry, needy. Every stroke was brutal with him slamming into me, but me meeting him halfway. My butt was off the bed and I pushed and thrashed, and grunted and screamed. Daddy kissed me roughly, his tongue slapping into my mouth. And at that moment, I went over. I broke away from his lips, and climbed onto his pelvis. I screamed louder than before, "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD, I'M CUMMMMINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG." I shuddered, and my contracted and convulsed. That triggered Daddy's orgasm, and he cried out.

"I'M CUMMING, DARCY. CUMMINNNNNGGGGGG...."

He tried to pull his dick out, but I kept my legs locked around him. I wanted to feel his spray on the walls of my pussy. "Inside, Daddy. Don't pull out," I whimpered.

His dick spit and spurt for the third time that night. My pussy was overflowing with his sperm, and I could feel it dribbling out.

We lay locked together until Daddy's dick softened and fell out. It was so dreamy. I wondered if what we had done was really so bad, and I asked him, "Were you a bad daddy for doing this with me?"

I waited for his answer.

I felt my pussy tingle anew and I knew that life would forever be different when I heard him whisper in my ear, "No Darcy. It will be bad only if Daddy DOESN'T do this with you anymore...."

Krusty
Krusty
11 Followers
12