Summer Vacation to Remember Pt. 01

Story Info
Two girls have a memorable experience on the beach.
5.6k words
4.35
157.8k
183

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To satisfy everyone, I've split up this story into two parts, the first of which being much less degrading and a little more accessible. If you're looking for a solid reluctance story that's a little less forceful, the first part is for you. But I'd definitely stop there. The second part, things take a turn for the more depraved and humiliating, and the first part is a complete work in and of itself, so you don't HAVE to read both parts.

*****************

1

Jacey and Mallory stepped out of Jacey's father's large SUV, along with Jacey's younger sister. In the driveway, both their mothers climbed out of Mallory's mom's minivan, along with Mallory's younger brothers. Everyone was stretching and yawning, it was late in the day when they'd arrived at Port St. Ismuth.

"Hell of a drive," Joe called to Mallory's dad, Frank.

"Yeah, but trust me, you're gonna love it, come on, let's unpack."

Jacey grabbed her backpack and headed inside.

"You girls can stay in that room," Joe said, waving at a small room off to the side of the beach house.

Jacey and Mallory walked over and threw their bags in the corner, closing the door and collapsing onto one of the beds.

It was the summer after their senior year of highschool, and both their families had planned a weekend trip, celebrating the start of summer.

They'd been best friends for years, and as a result their parents had intermingled and become close friends as well. This wasn't the first trip they'd planned together, but Jacey and Mallory were glad to finally both be 18, insisting that they'd be going out on their own whenever they wanted this trip.

"Oh, you're gonna have so much fun," Jacey giggled, jumping on Mallory's bed next to her, turning over on her back.

Jacey was dirty blonde and about 5'3'. She was cute, with big bright blue eyes and big soft lips She had a soft, round belly, a little bit chubbier, but soft and supple and round, with pale skin, a big, fat ass, and giant tits. They were too big for her size, and her parents had offered many times over for a breast reduction, but she'd always refused.

"Ha, I hope so, I wish they'd have just left us at home so we could have thrown that party instead," Mallory laughed.

She was Jacey's polar opposite, a couple inches taller, skinny as could be, with small, perky b-cups and dark brown hair, thick eyebrows and a cute little ass.

"Yeah, that woulda been cool, but whatever. We'll have fun, and they did say we could go out on our own the whole time. I'm sure we can find some cute boys, get a little weed, booze, it's gonna be great."

"Ha, yeah, maybe some surfers?" Mallory smiled, and Jacey giggled.

"God, yeah, surfers are so hot! And for the love of god, we have got to get you laid."

Mallory blushed, rubbing her arm and shrugging.

"I dunno, I want my first time to be special, you know?"

Jacey rolled over, putting her head on Mallory's lap and smiling.

"What would be more special than some cute surfer boy, smoking weed around a campfire, sneaking off to make love on the beach?" Jacey cooed, and Mallory shoved her off.

"Ha, well, yeah, I guess that does sound pretty nice." Mallory laughed, standing up and heading for their private bathroom.

There was a knock on the door, and they heard Frank's voice yelling at them.

"You girls get ready, we're gonna get dinner!" He hollered, and they both shouted "Okay" in unison, giggling.

They put on some make up and changed into their bikinis. Mallory's was red with turquoise beads, and Jazey's was white with purple polka dots.

They stepped out, and Frank almost spit out his beer, looking at them.

"Ah, come on, you can't really be thinkin' of wearin' that out for dinner," He spat at Mallory, shaking his head.

"Aw come on Mr. Jennings," Jacey hopped out, smiling and showing her big, white teeth. "It's a beach town, I always dress like this!"

Joe came out, buttoning up a cliche hawaiian print t-shirt.

"Don't bother, Frank, she's right. All the kids walk around here like that, none of the restaurants give a rats ass. Fuck it," He said, finishing his beer, and they all slowly gathered and loaded back into the cars: Their moms, Jacey's younger sister, Mallory's two younger brothers, and the dads.

They went out for dinner at a crab shack, enjoying the fresh, local seafood while drinking and getting rowdy.

"Aw, come on, dad, let me have a sip of your margarita," Jacey whined, reaching for the icy glass, her tits almost falling out of her bikini.

"Yeah right, Jacey, I don't feel like gettin' kicked out just yet, and you two are driving us home anyways," Joe roared, grabbing the glass and finishing it off.

"Hmph," Jacey pouted, then turned to Mallory, who was nibbling at some fried fish.

"Hey, see those guys up there at the bar?" Jacey whispered, and Mallory slowly looked up to see two older guys, shirtless, drinking beers and taking turns glancing at them.

"Yeah, why?"

"The guy on the right has been checking you out for a while now," Jacey giggled, and Mallory looked up at him.

He was taller, bushy brown hair and a six pack, talking to his blonde friend, intermittently turning their way.

"Yeah? So?"

"I bet he surfs, just look at him! He's so tan. And his friend's not too bad either. We should go talk to them!"

Mallory instantly turned beat red, shaking her head and sipping some water.

"In front of everyone? No way, Jacey."

Jacey shrugged, turning her attention to her mom's glass of wine.

"Suit yourself," She said under her breath.

2

The next day, Jacey and Mallory walked to the beach and laid out for a while, lathering up with suntan lotion and enjoying the breeze, even taking a dip after a while to cool off.

Around noon, they realized they were getting hungry and decided to head back for lunch. They'd walked a little way down the road so as to get some privacy from their parents and younger siblings, and the walk back wasn't unbearable, but it was hot.

Suddenly, a jeep passed them, then hit on the breaks, cutting into reverse and pulling back up to them. In the front seats were the guys from the night before.

"Hey, weren't you two at the crab shack last night?" The brown haired guy from the passenger seat asked.

The jeep had no doors, no covering, and surfboards clipped in to a rack on the roof of the car.

"Yeah, you were the guy checking out Mallory all night, weren't you?" Jacey snapped, and he laughed as Mallory turned to her friend, shooting eye daggers at her.

"You noticed?" He laughed, sticking out his hand.

"I'm, uh, Caleb, and this is my friend, Teddy." He called, reaching out his hand.

Jacey stuck out her hand and shook his, giggling.

"I'm Jacey, and this is Mallory."

Mallory stood back and waved, and Caleb whispered something to Teddy, then turned back to them.

"You girls hungry? We were about to head up to a barbecue down the beach, wanna come?"

Jacey turned to Mallory, who was trying to shake her head no, but Jacey smiled and nodded hers.

"Yeah! Sounds great!" She giggled, and Caleb stepped out, lifting the seat forward and holding the door while Jacey climbed inside.

Mallory hesitated for a brief second.

"Mallory, get your ass in here!" Jacey yelled, and she jumped, climbing into the jeep in a second.

"Sorry about the back seat," Teddy yelled, and Jacey laughed.

"Yeah, it's a little cramped, but whatever."

They had to yell over the wind, but before long they'd found out that Teddy and Caleb were in town, staying with Caleb's dad, spending the summer off from their third year of college surfing and working nights at one of the local bars.

They told the boys about how they'd be starting college in the fall, their plans to be roommates. Before they knew it, they were pulling off the road and onto a dirt path, leading down to a secluded pavilion, with picnic benches and barbecues.

Most of the picnic benches were empty, the pavilion being built to suit a much larger crowd of people, but in the corner were Caleb and Teddy's friends. There was a fire already burning in one of the black, iron grills, and about 7 or 8 guys standing around and drinking cold beers,

"Hey guys, this is Jacey and Mallory," Caleb introduced them when they arrived, grabbing a couple beers and handing two off to the girls.

Everyone waved and went back to talking, a couple of them hesitating to stare at Jacey's tits.

There was an oversized beach blanket, Jacey sat down and pat the blanket, ushering Mallory over, who looked at her beer and sipped it, frowning and grimacing.

"Yeah, it tastes like piss, just try not to focus on it," Jacey laughed, and Mallory shrugged.

"You sure this is a good idea?" Mallory asked. "So many guys, it's a little weird."

"Weird?" Jacey almost yelled. "You want some skanky local sluts talking shit to us? We have all these guys ready to feed us and give us beer, relax, this is great!" She laughed, chugging her beer.

"Well, ok, I guess," Mallory said, then somebody yelled that the burgers were ready and they got up.

Stacey sat down alone at a picnic table after grabbing one, and Caleb came up next to her.

"Jacey's a bit of a free spirit, huh?" He laughed, sipping his beer.

Jacey had nibbled on her hamburger and tossed it aside after a bite or two, now busy challenging the guys to a drinking contest.

"Ha, yeah," Mallory shrugged, biting into her lunch. "She's pretty wild."

Jacey slammed her beer down on the other picnic table, giggling and jumping up and down, her tits almost bouncing out of her top at her victory.

"No fair," Teddy laughed, challenging her to a rematch.

"What about you? You like to party at all?" Caleb asked, sipping his beer and turning around, leaning back on the table.

"Kinda, yeah," Mallory shrugged, and Caleb looked her up and down, shrugging.

"Oh yeah? You and Jacey ever throw any parties or get into trouble back at home?" He asked, desperately trying to get her to talk.

"Sometimes, sure," She muttered, turning away, and Caleb took a deep breath.

"I tell you what," he shrugged, grabbing her beer and handing it to her, reaching into the nearby cooler and picking out a new one. "Let's have a little drinking match, I'll even let you drink the one you've been working on for the last half hour and I'll start on a new one."

"I don't know," Mallory looked away, rubbing her arm.

"And if you win, we'll buy you girls beer for the rest of your stay. But if you lose," he looked Mallory up and down, "You have to hold my hand."

Mallory's face went a deep red, but as the stakes weren't very high, and she'd much rather drink on her own, with Jacey, instead of surrounded by a group of guys, she agreed.

Caleb counted down from three, and they started. Mallory coughed and choked, but somehow was able to beat Caleb.

"Ok, ok, you beat me fair and square." Caleb said, handing her another beer. Her face was warm, and she wasn't sure if it was from the sun or the beer, but she smiled and laughed.

"You know, I'd think a beach bum like you would be better," she laughed, and Caleb rubbed his head.

"Ha, me too." He said, and they sat there, enjoying their beers, watching Jacey win chugging matches again and again, talking about their plans for summer, their aspirations in life.

Finally, Caleb grabbed a new beer, eyeing Mallory.

"Ok, how about double or nothing? You've got what? A half of a beer? If you beat me, we'll buy you all the beer you want, and we'll pay for it. If I win, you have to sit in my lap."

Mallory blushed, but looking at her beer, and the full beer in front of Caleb, she knew she could win.

"Ok," She agreed, and on the count of three, they started.

Mallory's eyes teared up as she forced the beer down, and again, she'd beaten Caleb, who wiped his mouth with a defeated look.

"Damn it, there goes the money I made last night! Ha!"

"Well that's on you," Mallory giggled, proud of herself. "That's a pretty big loss, me and Jacey can drink a lot."

"Coulda fooled me, you've barely been drinking any beer at all," Caleb joked, and Mallory shrugged as he got up and grabbed them two new beers.

"I dunno, I like fruity stuff," She informed him, self consciously trying to drink a little faster.

"Ha, it's ok, most girls do." Caleb laughed, sipping on his beer. "Hey, you girls like weed?"

Mallory's eyes lit up, and she got a big smile on her face.

"Oh my god, yes! Do you have any?" She laughed, putting her hand on his lap.

"Not on us, no, but we could get some." Caleb said, smiling. "Ok, ok, I tell you what, one last wager, triple or nothing.

"Mmm, I like the sound of this!" Mallory giggled.

"Thought you might. How about one more drinking game, whatever's left in your beer vs. a full one for me. If I lose, we'll get you two weed and booze, all on our own dime. If I win, you gotta sit in my lap, and give me a kiss."

Mallory blushed. She looked away, trying to think of a reason not to, but she couldn't.

"Ok, deal." She said, smiling.

They picked up their beers, counted down from three, and barely a second had passed when Caleb set his empty beer down on the table. Mallory choked on hers, taking a deep breath and staring at him, confused.

"You cheated!" She slapped his leg, smiling, but Caleb just shrugged.

"Cheated? Nah. Guess you've never heard of husslin', have you?"

Mallory shook her head, smiling.

"Well, now you have. Now come on," He laughed, patting his leg and winking at her. "A deals a deal."

Mallory's looked away, covering her mouth, trying to hide her smile. Finally she got up, sat on his knee, her ass barely touching his leg, and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Ha!" He laughed, "Nah, you're gonna have to do better than that. Like this," then he grabbed her and in one quick move pulled her legs apart and forced her her, facing him, down into his lap.

Mallory realized how strong he was, bashfully trying to look away, but Caleb put his hand on her ass and pulled her close.

He was soft and patient, kissing her slowly and sweetly, and before long she could feel his hard cock pressing into her. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled herself closer, enjoying their tender embrace.

After what felt like an eternity, she finally pulled back for air.

"Caleb, stop," She whispered as he bit her neck. "Not here, there's too many people around.

Caleb laughed, relaxing his grip a little.

"Ha, Jacey doesn't seem to mind," he said, pointing at her friend, who was laying on her back, voraciously making out with Teddy.

Mallory looked around, realizing most of the guys had backed off a little to throw a Frisbee around, and she shrugged and let Caleb resume kissing her.

"Hold on one sec," he said, positioning his cock so she was sitting right on top of it, the lips of her pussy spreading and her clit rubbing against his hard dick.

"Oh!" She gasped, then resumed kissing Caleb, slowly gyrating against his hard dick, goosebumps on her skin, her head swimming in arousal.

That went on for some time, until Caleb pulled back.

"Just one second," He said, lifting her up and repositioning himself again, but when he brought her back down, he pushed her bikini aside, and she felt his hard dick penetrating her, forcing it's way inside her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh!" She squealed, spellbound and dumbfounded.

Caleb pulled her close, kissing her, while she moaned and gasped, unsure of how to process everything that was going on, lost in his embrace.

"Caleb, Caleb," She finally whispered, gaining control of herself. "Caleb, we can't, I can't-" She begged but he shushed her, biting her neck.

"We already are," Caleb told her, grabbing her ass and forcing her against his body so hard she almost couldn't take it, his cock pushing in and out of her tight little pussy.

She looked around for Jacey, almost panicking, when she saw her friend on her hands and knees, her head bobbing up and down fiendishly on Teddy's cock, who was laying on the beach towel, one hand behind his head, the other on Jacey's head, her hand clutching Teddy's cock at the base, forcefully shoving it down her throat.

She gave up, pulling Caleb close and riding him faster and harder, till she felt something building inside of her. Her heart raced and beads of sweat gathered on her brow, her skin tingling, until it was almost too much, and a wave of euphoria shuddered down her body.

"Oh my! Oh god! Caleb, don't- don't stop!" She moaned, pulling him closer and kissing him, not realizing the men slowly and quietly surrounding her.

"What've you got going on here?" One of Caleb's friends laughed, and Mallory whimpered, looking around at the group of guys watching her ride Caleb's cock.

She wanted to stop, she tried to push against Caleb's body, but his grip was rock hard, and every time she got away a little bit, he'd bring her back down against him, harder and harder.

"Guy's you gotta try some of this," Caleb laughed, "Her pussy's so fucking tight it's unreal."

Mallory moaned as they swarmed closer and closer, hugging Caleb and burying her face in his neck, trying to shut them out, but before she knew it, a hand was grabbing her throat, and a dick was waving in her face.

One of Caleb's friend's had climbed on top of the picnic table and was on his knees, his dick hard, and she turned to Caleb to protest, but as soon as her mouth was open, the guy forced it down her mouth, fucking her face while Caleb pounded her wet little pussy

Then both her hands were pried from Caleb's body, and she felt two hard dicks, one in each hand.

The held her by her wrists, forcing her to stroke them off, then slowly, she began to take over, and they let go, letting her do all the work herself.

Caleb deftly untied her bikini top, exposing her tits, her nipples hard and her chest red, then did the same with her bottom, leaving her naked and exposed.

Mallory's head swam in lust. She was confused and afraid, but she'd never been this turned on, this aroused, and they all surrounded her, paying nothing in the world as much attention as they gave her.

Suddenly, the guy she was sucking off pulled out and another guy replaced him. She had enough time to turn around, looking for Jacey, who she quickly saw was on her hands and knees, moaning and grunting, being spanked and fucked from behind, her tits swinging to and fro as she deepthroated another guy, a few men jerking off and watching her as well.

Somebody grabbed her hair and pulled her back, and she opened her mouth again, ready to please another man, sucking and slurping, licking the head of his cock, looking up and into the nameless man's face, turning to Caleb, who was watching her, intently.

"Think she can handle another one in the ass?" Somebody asked, and Caleb laughed.

"Only one way to find out," He said, and Mallory felt somebody spreading her ass cheeks, a cock pushing at her tight little ass.

She tried to squeal, tried to scream in protest, but the cock she was sucking kept forcing it's way down her throat. Her arms couldn't do anything except keep jerking off the men on both sides of her, her hips kept gyrating and pushing into Caleb. She grunted and moaned, realizing her body was betraying her, there was nothing she could do to stop what was happening.

And that's when a hard, wet dick, somewhat smaller than Caleb's, forced it's way inside of her, her asshole almost tearing apart in pain and pleasure as two dicks penetrated her. She sat still, letting both guys thrust inside her, moaning and panting, gagging and choking, quickly achieving arousal again, and again, and again.

********************************************

The day was still bright, the sun beating down on the roof of the pavilion, but everyone was standing inside, in the shade.

Jacey and Mallory were both on their hands and knees, facing each other on the picnic table, both being plowed from behind by men they didn't know.

12