Summer Vacation with Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hereiamto
hereiamto
783 Followers

His bulging package was right above my head now. "Did you want to touch me?"

On auto-pilot, my hand cupped as much as I could. He moaned. He was nearly completely hard now.

"Take it out," he commanded me. I did. It was certainly a whopper. I was pretty sure it was the same size as my dad. "You can taste it if you want."

I wanted. Sitting upright now, I opened my mouth and let him feed it to me. Like my dad, I could only take a couple inches before my jaw started to get sore. He started moving it in and out, about six inches each way.

"Mmmm." His eyes were locked with my own. "You like it bella?"

His hand first cupped my right tit, then my left before travelling to where my legs parted. "It's 11 inches, 6 around. Have you ever had anything this big inside of you before, my sweet cousin?"

I shook my head, purposely lying. "Did you want to see what it feels like?" He was rubbing my pussy now. I nodded, "Isn't that wrong. We're cousins, isn't that incest?" I loved incest.

"Sure, but it feels great, "he paused. "In fact, incest feels way better than regular sex."

"You've done it before?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. This little bit of info made me 100 times hornier than I actually was. "With whom?" I enquired.

He bent down and kissed me full on the lips. It was perhaps the most sensuous kiss I had experienced to date, but it was hard to tell. I would certainly have to test this with daddy tonight. Fabian looked deeply into my eyes, it melted my soul. Fuck I loved latino men. "You've already seen my handy work," he winked at me.

Confused for a moment but then I asked, "You mother?" He grinned. "She loves my huge cock. I am really good in bed." He smiled and kissed me again. This time he moved on top of me and I felt his hardness pushing against my thighs. Before I became aware, he fully removed his sungas and my bikini bottoms and his lips were locked against mine. His tongue was in my mouth. He lifted his firm ass and I felt his cock head but against my outer lips.

Next, I felt his fingers probing me. He was finger fucking me. I didn't need any more lubrication. His hands kept to either side of my face and, breaking our kiss for a moment, he looked into my eyes and began pushing himself inside me. Oh my god. It was certainly as big as daddy's. He continued pushing, all the while never breaking our eye contact. It was so surreal. I felt his balls between my thighs as his bottomed out. "Mmph," was all that I could muster.

He slid out half way, then back in. His eyes were starting to water. "Oh, you feel so good." He then began to suck on my neck then my lips. He fucked me slowly like this for twenty minutes. I was orgasmed non-stop.

"Do you like it?" he whispered into my ear. "Uh huh." I responded. "Good."

He started to grunt and picked up the pace. He held my face with both hands again, stared into my eyes and thrust one last time. I felt his cock swell and start kicking. He was speechless, holding his breathe in fact with pure lust on his face. He came for at least a minute and was turning blue before he let out a roar and gasped for air.

"Oh, baby, that was so good." He collapsed on top of me. After a few moments his penis shrunk enough to make room for a gallon of his spunk to start pouring out. He stood up and put his sungas back on. "That was amazing," he said, "Can we do it again maybe tomorrow?"

I agreed, but it would have to be while daddy was at the gym. He said he should be able to do that.

"I have been so horny," he confessed sitting across from me, "I haven't been able to fuck my mom for a month now. She's got twins inside and because I'm so big she's worried I'll harm them."

Hot, I thought. "How long have you been fucking your mom? Does you dad know the babies are your's?"

He laughed. "Yeah, he knows. He caught us fucking about a year ago. It was his idea for me to make babies in her, she was on birth control before then," his cock twitched again inside his oh-so-tight-way-too-hot shorts. "I started fucking her just after my 18th birthday. Dad was working a lot and she was horny and I was hung like a horse. A natural solution." He laughed. "Sadly, I need to go. I have to work in a couple hours." He stood up, hard as a rock again, bent down and kissed me on the lips then left me and my cum-flooded pussy on the lanai.

hereiamto
hereiamto
783 Followers
12