Summer Voodoo

Story Info
The French Quarter, Christina, and the mystery of Summer.
41.4k words
4.76
40.1k
24

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/11/2017
Created 10/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing the Summer saga, this story picks up where "Summer is Hot in Cozumel" left off.

~~~

"So, John, what's the deal with you sexually propositioning Aaron?"

"WHAT?!"

Grinning, Summer poked him in the ribs. "Don't try to deny it, you glorious freak. I heard you on Dave's phone call, trying to talk Aaron into helping you join the Mile High Club."

John leaned back and laughed. "Oh, god, you heard that? Okay, fine, Summer, you're onto me! My secret is out!"

Still grinning, Summer flicked a piece of blueberry muffin at him. "I mean it's okay, sweetie, I totally get it. When you're really horny and on a mission, the rest is just details, right?"

Sitting together in one of Cancun International Airport's little kiosks, Summer and John were sharing a snack before their flight to New Orleans. When their boarding announcement was made, he stood and ceremoniously held his hand above her head. Giggling as she obliged him with a pretty pirouette, she playfully modeled the dress she'd chosen for the flight.

"Does this meet with your approval?" she smiled, dropping her hands to her hips in a sassy pose.

Summer had tied her long auburn hair into a single French braid. She wore only light make-up, with just a hint of glossy pink highlighting her full lips. In addition to her silver armband she sported a gold anklet, the perfect complement to her gold hoop earrings and white stiletto heels. Wanting to drive John a little crazy before they left the house that morning, she'd let him watch while she took her sweet time applying a floral-scented body lotion to her smooth, golden brown legs, which were on spectacular display in her classic high heels. Topping everything off with a breezy, carefree flair, her outfit for the day was an enticingly short, low-cut white sundress featuring brilliant orange and yellow daisies.

After giving her a teasing wolf-whistle, he kissed her on the cheek. "Casual and comfortable, yet still achingly sexy...it's perfect. You're like a ridiculously hot Ivory Girl!"

"Just the way you like me," she grinned, hefting her tote bag onto her shoulder. "Let's go, my handsome brat."

Holding hands, her head leaning affectionately on his shoulder, they strolled over to join the line boarding the plane.

~ ~ ~

John was stowing his carry-on bag in the overhead compartment when he noticed the beautiful woman sitting in the aisle seat of their row. With her long, glossy raven hair she was very striking...and she was smiling at Summer.

"Excuse me..." Summer said, extending to her tiptoes to lean over the woman and stow away her bag.

"My pleasure," replied the thirty-something beauty in the well-tailored business suit, clearly enjoying the sight of Summer's bare thighs flexing only inches from her face.

Glancing past Summer, she made brief eye contact with John.

'Busted! Yeah, I saw you checking her out,' John chuckled to himself, smiling warmly at the businesswoman.

Returning his smile, she added a mischievous raising of her eyebrows before saying to Summer, "Let me get out of your way...." Steadying herself, she set her hands on Summer's hips while sliding out from her seat and into the aisle.

"Thank you. I'm sorry to be such a bother," Summer replied, smiling sweetly as the woman slid their hips together on her way out of the row.

When Summer was finished putting away her bag, she moved aside for another group of people who were pressing forward down the aisle. With Summer momentarily separated from John, the sultry brunette whispered to him, "Your wife is amazing. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"She is amazing, and she's definitely the most beautiful woman I've ever seen too...but she's not my wife," John whispered back.

"But I saw her wedding set," the woman said, glancing down at John's barren hand.

Grinning, he waggled his ringless fingers for her.

"Are you her bodyguard or something?" she asked, her brow furrowing.

John laughed before whispering, "It's complicated."

When Summer rejoined them, they moved to take their seats.

"Would you like the window?" he asked Summer, who immediately jumped on the offer. She slid in first, then it was John in the middle, with the raven-haired businesswoman returning to her aisle seat.

John extended his hand in greeting. "I'm John."

Leaning across his lap, Summer also offered the woman her hand. "And I'm Summer."

The woman smiled as she shook their hands. "John, Summer, pleased to meet you. I'm Christina. Are you two staying in New Orleans, or just catching a connecting flight there?"

"We're vacationing there for a few days," John said.

"He's taking me to the French Quarter for our honeymoon," Summer whispered, squeezing John's arm while smiling playfully at Christina.

Again Christina looked at him in confusion, prompting a laughing John to turn to Summer. "I already told her we're not married."

"Awww, spoil all my fun! When was this? You two only just met."

"Summer, when we were standing in the aisle together, I mentioned to John that his wife was incredibly beautiful. He agreed that you most certainly are very beautiful, but he also said that you're not his wife, which sparked my curiosity. Now, here you are, telling me that you and John are on your honeymoon, so of course my interest is piqued even more."

"Mine, too," said John, and they all laughed.

"May I?" Christina asked, reaching over his lap for Summer's hand. "Very beautiful," she smiled, admiring Summer's engagement and wedding ring set. She looked up at the happy couple, the question clear in her eyes.

"John and I are on our honeymoon," Summer said, simply.

"Okaaaaay," Christina grinned, "but if you two aren't married, how can you be on your honeymoon? And who gave you this?"

"My husband, Jake. He's back at our house in Cozumel."

"Pardon my asking, but did you and your husband have a fight or something?"

"Oh, no. This was his idea. He even went with us to the airport and told us to have fun. We're all in this together," Summer explained.

With a laugh John said to Christina, "I told you, it's complicated. It's a long story."

Smirking, Christina folded her arms and sat back in her seat. "We're on an airplane. We have nothing but time. If you wouldn't mind telling me, please, I just have to hear this."

John took Summer by the hand and said to Christina, "Once we're in the air and all settled in, we'll give you the Cliffs Notes version."

"Going to spare me the juicy details, then? Pity."

"Youwant the juicy details?" Summer countered, with a mirthful grin.

"Of course I do! Wouldn't you, if you were me?"

Summer smiled. "Yes, I suppose I probably would. Just don't get your hopes up too high, though. There's really not that much to tell."

"Oh, I'm sure. A stunningly beautiful, outrageously sexy married woman is honeymooning with an incredibly attractive man who, by the way, isn't her husband. She says her husband is not only aware of this, but that he planned the whole thing."

Summer beamed brightly. "See? I told you there wasn't much to tell."

Grinning, Christina rolled her eyes. "So, let me at least ask you something. Is your husband only allowing this under duress? Did you catch him cheating, and threaten to leave him unless you were allowed to go off and do the same thing, simply to get even?"

"No, no, and no," giggled Summer, thoroughly amused by Christina's confusion.

"I'll vouch for that," added John. "There's no duress, and he definitely didn't cheat on her. He's perfectly okay with this, and so is Summer."

"Okay, then who exactly are you? I know your name is John, but who are you to Summer, and why did she leave her husband back in Cozumel to be here with you? More to the point, how can the two of you be on your honeymoon when she's already married?"

Grinning at Summer, John squeezed her hand before turning back to Christina.

"Well, since you asked...."

An hour later they were thirty thousand feet over the cobalt blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico, and Christina was smiling while slowly shaking her head. "You guys are either the craziest, most reckless people I've ever met, or the most blessed. Summer, you have four passionate, devoted lovers who will do anything for you. John, you get to have your best friend's amazing wife—with his and her full blessing, mind you—during their honeymoon!"

Summer quietly responded, "I know it sounds that way, but it's really not like that. This isn't an arrangement whereby John only gets to have me during our honeymoon. I realize it's difficult to understand, but that's not what's happening here. I love John and will be with him forever, not just for this honeymoon."

Watching John and Summer together, Christina studied the way they touched, gazed at, and spoke to each other. Finally, she nodded. "You're right, Summer, I don't understand it, yet I also don't think you're wrong about what you're saying. It's obvious that you and John are deeply in love. Whatever it is you're doing, whatever it is you two share, I can see that you're both supremely happy. Although I could never imagine being in your position, I can't deny that I envy you."

John gave her another warm smile. "So now you know our story. What's yours? Going to New Orleans too?"

"Yes, I am. My company gave me a week's vacation in Cancun, and now they're sending me to see a client in New Orleans. I'm staying there for four days, then I fly back home to Boston. I've been gone so long, sometimes I wonder whether my husband will even remember me."

"Why didn't he go with you on this trip, at least for the Cancun vacation part?" asked Summer.

"He couldn't get away from work. We're both just too busy...always too busy..." she sighed.

"If you don't mind my asking, what do you do?" asked John.

"I work for a commercial properties insurance company. My little team won this trip to Mexico."

"Congratulations. You must be very good at your job," smiled Summer.

"Thank you. And, yes, I guess I am. I should be, since it's all I do. I'm beginning to wonder, though, is it really worth it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Summer, the way you look at John, and the way he looks at you...sweetheart, this man truly loves you. He absolutely adores you. He's a grown man, yet he's happy simply having this opportunity to sit next to you."

Grinning at Summer, John added, "She's right, you know."

Summer hugged his arm, and Christina continued, "I've only just met you and John, yet I can see that you love each other with a passion I haven't felt in my marriage in a long time—maybe never. Watching you two, I realize how much I'm missing. I want what you have. I want to be in love like that...to look at someone the way you look at him. With the way my life is going, I'm beginning to think I never will."

"Any kids?" asked John.

"None. We've never been ready; at least that's what we've always told ourselves. Our careers always came first, and now here I am, thirty-one years old, going on sixty."

Touching her arm, Summer gently offered, "You're very beautiful, and only thirty-one. You can still fall in love and have children."

"Your husband must be an idiot, if you don't mind my saying so," added John.

Although Christina laughed, her eyes were filled with tears. "Thank you, both of you," she whispered, accepting a napkin from Summer. As she dabbed her cheeks, she smiled wanly. "See? Look at me. Next week is our ninth wedding anniversary, and I'm all alone...on a stupid vacation trip to Mexico. When someone I just met says something nice to me, I fall apart like a silly schoolgirl. God, I'm a total wreck."

Summer took her hand. "Christina, I cry almost every day now. I can't help it. Whenever someone compliments me lately, I cry."

With a sad look, Christina gave Summer's hand a grateful squeeze. "I'm not crying because you two complimented me. I'm crying because you made me realize that I can't remember the last time anyone called me 'beautiful.'"

Abruptly getting up from her seat, she hurried off to the restroom.

Worried for their new friend as they watched her move quickly down the aisle, Summer and John held hands in silence.

Christina returned to her seat a few minutes later, her eyes puffy and red. "I'm so sorry," she said. Holding her head in her hands, her long hair fell to her knees.

"Where are you staying in New Orleans?" asked Summer.

"The Richelieu."

"We're staying at the Dauphine, so let me give you my cell number. You're going to be staying four nights, right?"

She wrote her number on a napkin and handed it to Christina.

"Yes, four nights, then I fly back to Boston."

"Christina, I want you to call me. Please, let us take you out for a night."

"Summer, that's really sweet of you, but I wouldn't want to impose. You two are...."

Pausing, she giggled. "I'm sorry, I'm just laughing because I think this is so awesome. You guys are on your honeymoon! How amazing is that? Seriously, though, I don't want to ruin your special time together. Besides, I'd feel like a third wheel being with you lovebirds all night."

Summer looked pleadingly at John. He nodded confidently, and she said to Christina, "I swear, you won't feel that way. We willnot do that to you. Please? Promise me you'll let us take you out, even if it's only just one night. Come on, you were going to go out anyway, right? Instead of going out alone, go out with us."

Embarrassed, Christina looked down into her lap.

"No way! Get out of here!" John exclaimed. "You weren't even going to go out? It's the French Quarter! A gorgeous woman like you, locked up in her room every night?"

"I'm sure I would at least go to dinner," she answered sheepishly, looking up at them through her long hair.

"That does it. You have to go out with us. We can't let you stay cooped up in your room. You have to have some fun!" said Summer.

"Okay, okay, you win! Tomorrow night, pick me up at eight. You have to let me pay for dinner, though, and I don't want to hear any arguments."

Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a business card and gave it to Summer.

"Christina, excuse me, but I need to use the restroom," John said.

Christina leaned back, allowing John to squeeze by.

Once he was gone, Summer moved over to sit beside the gorgeous brunette. "You should go take him," she whispered.

Christina laughed, yet Summer only raised her eyebrows.

"You're serious?" asked the stunned businesswoman.

Summer gave her an ebullient grin. "Of course I'm serious! This is perfect! You're way overdue for some awesome sex, and all he's been talking about lately is how he wants to join the Mile High Club, so go back there and fuck his brains out!"

Blushing, Christina could only stammer, "I...but you and John are.... Summer, god, I just can't!"

"Are you sure? I'm telling you, John has an amazing cock, and he's always so much fun. You really should go back there. You two would have a blast."

Although Christina truly wanted to, which surprised the hell out of her, she was simply too scared. With a small, embarrassed smile she shook her head. "No, it should be you. Go!"

She leaned back to let Summer out, but Summer didn't leave right away. Smiling at the bewildered brunette, she raised her hips and slipped off her panties before whispering, "Hold on to these for me, please. I think I'll be needing them when I get back!"

Christina's eyes went wide at the sight of the beautiful young woman taking off her panties right there in her airline seat. She couldn't help but stare at those perfect thighs, her mouth watering upon her first glimpse of Summer's bare pussy.

"Oh, my god," she said, when Summer handed her the wet panties.

As Summer was squeezing by, she quickly kissed Christina on the lips. "Wish me luck!" she giggled.

Her playful, flirty mood was catching, and Christina smacked her on the ass, giggling right back, "Go get 'im, girl!"

A few moments later, having finished his business, John was zipping himself up when he heard a light tapping on the door.

"Occupied," he said.

He heard the light tapping again.

'What the fuck?' he thought.

Cracking open the door, he said, "Hold on, I'll be out in a minute."

Summer grinned, "Hi there, sexy. Need any help?"

Suddenly she shrieked. A few people turned around, but she was already in the tiny restroom, having been quickly yanked inside by John.

"Summer, what are you doing here?"

Shifting her feet back and forth with her hands crossed behind her back, Summer looked as cute as a button. "I know I'm no Aaron, but will I do?" she asked, giving him a coy smile.

"Oh, fuck," he grinned, recognition finally dawning on him.

Summer giggled, "Yes, sweetie, I think that's exactly what we have to do, or else it won't be official!"

As John stared in amazement, she unfastened his pants and pushed him onto the toilet. After fishing out his cock, she went to her knees and kissed all up and down his thick shaft before taking him into her mouth. When he instantly became erect for her, she momentarily pulled away to giggle, "That sure didn't take long!"

"Summer, we have to be quick!"

"I can, if you can..." she grinned, standing and turning to face away from him. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled, "Spread your legs." Once he'd moved them far enough apart, she stepped back towards him while flipping up her sundress.

John moaned at the incredible sight of Summer so sexily offering up her bare bottom and tantalizing pussy; wasting no time, he buried his face in her gorgeous divide.

"I thought you said we needed to be quick? If you keep doing that, we'll be here all day," she giggled, grinding her pussy on his face.

"We do. We gotta make it quick..." he responded, reluctantly pulling away.

"What will make you come more quickly, my pussy or my ass?"

"Oh, god, I don't know! Either! Both!"

"So let's do both..." she grinned, positioning his cock at her ass; after pressing the head to her tightest opening, she looked back over her shoulder. "When you're getting close, pull out and fuck my pussy. I want you to come in my pussy."

With his tip poised at the ready within her tiny star, she released him. "Hold me by my hips. Hold me steady..." she said, reaching back with both hands to spread her ass. She pushed against him, and he thrust forward. "Oooh..." she moaned, once the crown popped inside. Pushing down hard, she felt three solid inches slide into her gorgeous bottom.

Stopping to take a deep breath, she looked back again. "Baby, do you want me? Do you want to fuck this beautiful woman who so deeply loves you? If not, I can still send Christina in. I almost got her to do it, but she chickened out. I don't think we could have expected her to give you her ass, though, do you?"

"Summerrrrr," he moaned, sliding the rest of his cock all the way home.

"Mmmm, yes, that's it...that's what you want, isn't it? You want your huge, perfect cock buried in my tight little ass...fucking me, making me crazy for you...making me come...."

John began pumping hard, his hips slamming against her ass. Urging him on, Summer grasped the sink and pushed back.

A wicked thought came to her, and she hissed to him, "You liked watching me lose it the other morning, didn't you? You enjoyed seeing me totally out of my mind, peeing all over Jake's hard cock. Mmmm, it's too bad you already went before I got here. You could have done it inside me instead...inside your lover...yourwife. You could've gone in my ass before coming in my pussy. Would you like that, baby? Would you like to let yourself go, deep inside your sexy wife?"

Groaning, he hammered harder, making her ass quiver with each thrust.

"Oooohhh, yes, fuck me with that gorgeous dick! I love you in my ass!" she panted.

When John quickly pulled out, Summer glanced back with a beguiling smile. She dearly loved his frantic look.