Summer with C Ch. 08

Story Info
we spend some time naked in the sun.
1.3k words
4.32
22.1k
2

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday we went for a drive. It was a glorious sunny summer day and I started it off by calling C. I told her I'd be over in an hour and that she should be showered and ready to head out. I would bring her attire with me, so she should answer the door naked, but otherwise ready go.

I rang for her at the vestibule and the doors buzzed in sequence as she remotely signaled me in. Finding her apartment was a bit of a challenge, but eventually I knocked at 34B (lol) and it opened to reveal my naked little slavegirl, all primped and prepped and ready for her next adventure. I put my arms around her, drew her close and kissed first the nape of her neck, then her lips, then both nipples. My hand went to her crotch and I caressed the soft fur there before running a finger along the slit between her vulvae. I kissed her again, this time adding a little tongue to the act and as I did, her whole body writhed in a little dance of submission.

Releasing her, I asked "Coffee?" She nodded affirmatively and headed for the galley, her marvelous little ass sashaying ever so slightly as she did. Returning with my cuppajoe she asked "What's on the agenda today?"

"Ever been to Sun Acres?" I asked, knowing full well she probably had not.

"Never even heard of it." was her reply.

"Its at the south end of one of the lakes - about a two hour drive." I handed her a brown paper box secured with a pink ribbon. C released the bow and took off the cover. Tucked between the sheets of pale pink tissue was a teddy I'd selected at a posh lingerie boutique, lilac silk with ecru lace. She held it up by the tiny little straps and let out a cute little "Ooooh!" before stepping one foot at a time into it and pulling the straps up over her shoulders.

Wow. It clung to her delicate curves like some form of lavender liquid. Her nipples formed rigid crests in the thin material. An inch wide swath of creamy lace trimmed the high cut leg openings as well as the bodice. It was as though she had stepped out of an expensive French pastry shop the look was so scrumptious. I knew she and it had been meant for one another, but I was absolutely stunned by the effect with the two actually combined.

She disappeared for a minute and returned wearing the sexy high heeled sandals I'd seen her in several times now. The way they made her walk always caused her tits to jiggle so provocatively but clad in this fluid wisp of lingerie, the movement almost made me cum in my pants.

"Ready?" I queried.

She took a deep breath and responded "What the hell!"

There was no one in the corridor or down the stairs, but on the way from the vestibule to the car, she was right out in the open and I'm certain that a number of people must have caught a glimpse. One lucky devil happened to be walking up the sidewalk and was able to experience her right up close. Clickitty-clickitty, jiggly-jiggly.

I always enjoy the drive down to the southerntier, but her presence made it even more so. Before I realized it, we had arrived and hollering into the squackbox to gain admission.

It was immediately apparent to her that this was a nudist camp. Lots of people were strolling about wearing nothing more than a pair of sandals and a smile. I stepped out of the car and immediately stripped down then retrieved a bag and some beach towels from the trunk. She slipped out of the pastel confection, hung it from the rearview mirror of the car and we headed into the lodge to register for the day.

The pool was busy, but there were still a handful of chaises available. We settled into a pair to enjoy the sun and peoplewatch - all sorts of shapes and ages, all enjoying the day, and many checking out this newcomer. They'd seen me before but not the lovely sylph that was accompanying me. C fell asleep for a bit and I pulled out a book.

When she awoke she decided to take a dip and cool off. I joined her and we played in the tepid water for quite a while before emerging to towel off some. Lunchtime came and we had burgers.

I told her I had a special task for her to do. She looked at me quizzically and I reached for a small leather case in the canvas bag from the car. Handing it to her I explained that it was a shave kit, that there was cream, a razor, and several fresh blades. I wanted her to go to the restroom and shave off all her pubic hair.

She was shocked, but took the kit and headed off for the lodge. Around twenty minutes later she reappeared, her snatch completely bald, much to my approval. Nothing concealed her gash at all now. It was like heaven revealed.

"How does it feel?"

"Interesting, very interesting." was all she could say. A few minutes later she added "Now I feel exposed, very exposed."

People were checking her out, both male and female. It was long enough ago, that most women still didn't shave or wax or laser their muffs and no one else there that day did. Plus, they had seen her less than half an hour earlier sporting a sweet little triangle of neatly trimmed light brown pubes and now here she was with her sex fully exposed.

I realized suddenly that I was getting a hard-on and C noticed too. She giggled and seemed a little more comfortable as a result. We settled back into our sun worship and eventually she even spread her legs enough that the beams paid a visit to her bare slit. Anyone who walked by could steal a glimpse of it. We lasted about another hour before deciding that we'd had enough sun for the day and headed back to the car. She slipped back into the teddy and I put on shorts and a T. I fired up the engine and we headed home.

We took our time driving back, headed south first for a bit and then looped back up the east side of the next lake. The entire time she wore only the teddy. For the most part no one noticed and when they did, I'm not certain they really got more than a glimpse or had a clue as to what was really going on. We hit the city around six and I stopped at a liquor store, picked up a bottle of Tequila and some triple sec, then ran into the supermarket for limes. C stayed in the car.

At her apartment complex, things were pretty quiet. It had turned into a real scorcher of a day and I think that everyone was inside with their air conditioning on, but I bet a few again got a real eyeful as we walked from the car to the vestibule with her dressed as she was. Once inside, we ordered a pizza and I made Margaritas.

No, we (she) didn't flash the delivery guy, but in hindsight that would've been a good idea. All the sun that day coupled with the drinks found us both out like logs in no time at all. I slept for a couple hours, waking to find her curled up in her recliner, sound asleep still wearing the delicious little lilac teddy. I found a blanket for her as well as a sheet of paper and pencil. Before heading out, I jotted down a note for her and suggesting she come to my office at noon the next day.