Summer with Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get more confusing for Tyler.
8.5k words
4.71
68.7k
85

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with a massive hard-on after a night full of incestual dreams. Thankfully, it was still a weekday, so, Abby and I would be alone for the day. I got up and walked over to Abby's room. I quietly opened her door and peeked in. The bad news was that Abby was still sound asleep. The good news was that she was sleeping butt ass naked.

I then remembered what she said about needing a condom. Since I didn't have a car or know where Abby's keys were, I couldn't run out to the store to get any. So, I began searching the house for some. I first got to Remy's room which I did not have much hope for. Her room looked just like you'd imagine a 15 year old's room would look like. You know, covered in One Direction posters and shit like that. Like I thought, the room was condom free.

After that, I moved on to Allie's room. I sort of had high hopes for her room. However, I walked in to find the place a complete mess. There was little chance I'd find anything in there. I checked in the drawer in her nightstand. At first glance, it looked like the drawer was filled with nothing but books. But then I saw something that shocked me. Seemingly shy Allie had a vibrator hidden bedside.

Finding that made me curious about what else was in there. Most of the books were just novels that I'm assuming she read right before bed. However, at the bottom, I found what appeared to be her diary. I flipped through the pages for a few minutes. Something on the last page really caught my eye. The entry was titled "Senior Prom". It ended with these two sentences "The prom king and queen both licked my pussy on the same night. So, who is the real high school royalty?"

I was truly taken aback by the things I found out about Allie. It truly did make me see her in a whole new light. Not only was she a little wilder than I thought but she also fucked girls. Though I did not find any condoms, I was happy with what I did find in there.

My last hope was my aunt's room. Once I got in there, I looked straight at the hamper. Again, she had her freshly used panties sitting on top. This time it was a sexy pink thong. I sniffed them again and got a great whiff of my aunt's pussy. I don't know what got into me at that point but I stuck the thong in my pocket. I continued searching through the room for condoms. I checked in one nightstand. Nothing. Then the other. Jackpot! There was a fairly large box so I grabbed a few.

When I got to Abby's room, I found her still asleep. So, I figured I'd wake her up. I started by spreading her legs apart, exposing her beautiful, perfectly manicured vagina. I began to lick softly and slowly. She was still asleep but starting to stir. I began to pick up the pace. I then heard her say, "Jake can't know. He'll kill you."

I looked up at her and realized that she wasn't actually awake, she was just talking in her sleep. So, I kept going.

"I love you, Tyler," she said as her voice trailed off.

This stopped me right in my tracks. Was she actually in love with me or was it just one of those weird things that come up in your dreams? How did I feel about her?

I didn't really want to focus on that right now. My main focus was on making my cousin cum. I could feel her body moving more and more around me so I knew that she was getting close. So, I gave her one last slow stroke from bottom to top before sending my tongue into hyper drive on her clit. She then let out a very loud scream as she orgasmed. This led to her waking up out of breath and very disoriented.

"What the fuck?!" she exclaimed.

"Good morning," I said with a smile.

"Great morning! I was actually dreaming about you. We were fucking though," she said with a satisfied smile.

"That comes next," I responded as I showed her the condoms that I retrieved.

She laughed and said, "I'm not even gonna ask where you got those."

We spend the entire morning fucking. We didn't even leave her room until noon. Once we did, we didn't even bother putting clothes on. She sucked my dick while I watched Sportscenter. I licked her pussy while she watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Perfect domestic bliss.

I don't want to give the impression that this was purely a sexual relationship. We talked a lot during this time and I thoroughly enjoyed her company. It seemed like she felt the same way about me.

We were both feeling great until a knock at the door gave us both a small heart attack. We quickly ran to her room so we could put our clothes back on. Then, Abby went to open the door while I jumped onto the couch and tried to look casual.

"Hey baby!" Abby said to Jake as she gave him a hug and a kiss. Little did he know that those lips were wrapped around my cock not even an hour ago.

"Who the fuck is this," he indicated towards me.

"Relax, baby. It's my cousin, Tyler. He's staying with us for the summer while his parents are in Europe," she responded in a very sensual tone.

He still looked skeptical but he replied, "Oh, sorry. What's up, dude."

I simply gave him a head nod. They both came over and joined me on the couch. I hoped that Jake truly believed that I was her cousin because the couch definitely reeked of sex. I was starting to feel uncomfortable sitting there with them so I excused myself to go take a nap.

As I got to my room, I noticed that I still had aunt Brandi's thong in my pocket. Since I was sort of trapped in my room for the time being, I figured I'd make good use of it. With the aid of the familiar scent of aunt Brandi's pussy, I was able to pop off in like a minute. I had hoped it would take longer because I had no idea how I would make the time pass before the rest of the family got home.

I looked out the window. It was another beautiful southern California day. The pool looked mighty inviting at this point, especially because it would get me out of the house for a while. Just then I saw someone walking from the side of the house. It was Allie. With her, I saw a beautiful woman who looked to be older than Allie. I would guess she's about 30. They both went into the pool house together. After reading her diary earlier in the day, I was pretty confident that they were going in there to do something other than grab some bathing suits. Especially since I had already crossed that incestual line in a tangible way, I wanted to see what they were doing with my own eyes.

I quickly made my way out to the side of the pool house. I found a window in the back that had a little shade, which would hopefully provide me with enough cover to not get caught. When I looked inside, I found that they hadn't wasted any time whatsoever. The two of them were ferociously making out and Allie's pants were already removed, displaying her sexy, little thong and her glorious ass. Needless to say, my blood was starting to flow south.

Allie began undressing her friend. The shirt and pants were off in no time and she pushed her down on the couch. She pumped the brakes a little as she removed her panties and did so in a very seductive manner. In doing so, I was able to see that her friend had a slight bush but it looked to be extremely well maintained. Allie then parted her friend's legs and started ferociously licking her pussy. She spread the lips and got pretty deep in there. The skillfulness that Allie displayed with working her friend's pussy was both impressive and deeply arousing. With all of the degraded things I had done in the last few days, I figured it was no big deal to add peeping Tom to the list. So, I began stroking my cock. You know, when in Rome...

Allie now had her friend's legs up straight towards the ceiling as she started to finger fuck her. Her friend seemed to be enjoying it as she was letting out screams that barely sounded human to me. When Allie began simultaneously sucking on her clit, it looked as though her head was going to explode. It wasn't long before her body was convulsing it what appeared to be a body-melting orgasm.

Allie took her fingers and made her friend suck on them before she backed away to sit on the other end of the couch and said, while removing her panties, "We're not done. Now, get over here and lick my pussy."

Though she was out of break and still trying to regain her composure, Allie's friend still enthusiastically made her way over to Allie. She gave her an extremely passionate kiss. Seeing their tongues wrestle together as their beautiful, naked bodies pressed up against each other was getting me extremely close to busting.

As she began licking my cousin's pussy, I got my first good look at this woman's ass. She was not quite as fit as Allie but her derriere was certainly something to behold. It was nice and plump with a quality that I don't know how to describe other than "extremely spankable". Being in position behind her, I couldn't help but fantasize about joining the two of them and just plowing that ass while she went down on my cousin. Boom! Countless potential sons and daughters of mine sprayed all over the side of the pool house.

Even though I was done, they clearly were not. This woman was still hard at work trying to give Allie a much deserved orgasm. She didn't seem to have quite the expertise that Allie did but she was certainly giving it the good 'ol college try.

"Lick my clit. Lick my clit," Allie coached.

This seemed to do the trick as Allie's back arched and eyes shut in pure ecstasy as she mouthed, "Oh my god!"

She began rubbing on her tits as her friend continued licking her clit with the eagerness of a little kid with an ice cream cone. I could tell that Allie was getting close because she seemed to be losing control of her body movements. It was also a pretty good hint when she screamed, "Oh my god! I'm gonna fucking cum!"

And cum she did. Even in a state of such frenzy, Allie still managed to look poised and unbelievably sexy. In that moment, I realized that I wanted her. Her friend was amazing in her own right and I love seeing two women together, but it became clear to me that I wanted to fuck Allie. Desperately.

Allie walked into the bathroom which I thought meant they were finished. I couldn't have been more wrong. When she returned to the room, she was equipped with a rather large, pink strap-on. Somehow, even a prosthetic dick couldn't manage to take an ounce of hotness away from Allie in my eyes.

She walked over to her friend and asked, "What do you think, Sarah?"

Sarah took a moment to take in the new appendage. She finally managed, "It's uh...big."

"Well, this big dick isn't gonna suck itself," Allie replied with odd combination of playfulness and dominance.

Doing as she was told, Sarah took the giant pink dick into her mouth. She was somewhat hesitant at first but, as Allie started running her hands through Sarah's hair, you could tell that she started to get more and more into it. All of a sudden, Allie pulled Sarah's hair back. The aggressiveness of this tug made it look painful but somehow turned Sarah on even more.

Allie then stood up and did a very sensual "come hither" motion with her finger. Sarah joined her in standing. Allie took a step closer towards Sarah, allowing the strapon to lightly graze Sarah's incredibly wet pussy lips. This seemed to send a shiver up Sarah spine.

Allie then grabbed a handful of Sarah's perfect ass and pulled her in even closer before giving her a deep kiss on the lips. Continuing this intense kiss, she led Sarah towards the couch. Once Sarah was laying down, Allie began to suck on her big, erect nipples, driving Sarah wild.

"Fuck me Allie! Fuck me with your big cock!" Sarah said with an enthusiasm really surprised me.

Allie than got up to her knees and spread Sarah's legs apart. It seemed as though she wanted to fuck her but didn't want to relinquish the authority that she had clearly displayed thus far. She began teasing Sarah's pussy with the tip of her strapon.

"Come on! Fuck me!" Sarah yelled.

Allie then grabbed Sarah by the jawline and said in a very stern voice, "You're going to get what I choose to give you when I choose to give it to you. Do you understand?"

Sarah nodded.

"Now say please," Allie commanded.

"Please," Sarah begged.

"Please what?" Allie asked.

Sarah then laid back, smiled, and very slowly and deliberately said, "Please fuck my brains out with that big cock of yours."

"That's my girl," Allie exclaimed.

She then guided the fake pink cock into Sarah's vagina that was absolutely drenched at this point. I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit this but Allie looked to be more skilled with her fake cock than I was with my real one. However, it was easy to avoid focusing on that depressing fact given how beautiful of a site to see these two beautiful bodies writhing together.

Allie began to increase the speed and depth of her pumps. Now, I admittedly have very limited knowledge about strapons but I tended to believe that the pleasure was pretty one-sided. Sarah clearly displayed the pleasure one the side that I expected. What I did not expect was how much pleasure Allie seemed to be getting in the process. As she was riding Sarah with unbridled ferocity, she also had an undeniable look of pure ecstasy on her face as she ran her hands through her luscious locks of silky brown hair.

My dick seemed to be getting ready for round two. However, I then heard Sarah scream, "Oh my god! Right there! Don't stop. I'm about to come!"

Allie had to be tired but she increased her pace and gave Sarah yet another explosive orgasm. When she finished, Allie gave Sarah one more kiss before she collapsed on top of her naked body. They both laid there trying to gather their breath while also giggling a little bit. Though I enjoyed this scene in front of me very much, I felt that it was time for me to flee the crime scene.

I got into the house and joined Abby and Jake who were still watching TV while sitting on our sex stench covered couch. About fifteen minutes later, Allie walked in the front door. Alone. I tried my best to not let on at all that I knew anything out of the ordinary had happened.

"Hey guys," Allie said.

Abby responded, "Hey! Where were you?"

Without missing a beat, Allie confidently offered, "I had to meet with my English teacher after school."

"That sucks! Was she yelling at you?" Abby asked.

"She gave me a pretty good tongue-lashing," Allie said without batting an eyelash. I, however, began to laugh. Luckily, I think I did a pretty decent job of playing it off as a cough, "Anyways, I'm kind of tired. I'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower and a nap."

The rest of the night was fairly normally from an outward perspective. We just ate dinner and watched TV with typical "how was your day" conversation. However, the inside of my head was going crazy. I just kept thinking about how much chaos there would be if everyone in the room knew what I knew. The only person that I could really talk to about any of it was Abby. Unfortunately, her boyfriend was staying the night so I wouldn't even be able to talk to her much, let alone fuck her.

By the time that I went to bed, I had gotten pretty aroused with all of the crazy thoughts that had been running through my head. I hadn't been able to look at my aunt, Abby, or Allie without thinking about them in a sexual nature. Aunt Brandi bent over to grab a fork that fell on the ground and all I could think about was jamming my cock in her ass. I saw Abby with the remote in her hands and I was just thinking about how great it felt to have her soft hands wrapped around my dick. At one point, Allie licked buffalo sauce from the wings off of her fingers and that just made me remember how she stuck her fingers in her friend's mouth after she had just finger-blasted her wet pussy. With all of that said, I needed a release.

I then remembered that I had snagged aunt Brandi's thong in my search for condoms. Jerking off to those sexy, sweet smelling panties would be a pretty damn good consolation prize. I walked over to my otherwise empty suitcase. I opened up the compartment where I had put them along with Abby's panties which she had given me the first night we had sex. They weren't there!

Both pairs of panties were gone! My heartbeat was skyrocketing at this point. Did aunt Brandi find them? Did Abby? If either one did, did they know who the other pair belonged to? All I knew for sure was that this was bad.

I was starting to freak out and decided that I needed a glass of water to calm myself down. I walked down to the kitchen trying to be as quiet as possible because I was way too flustered to have a normal conversation with anyone.

I poured a full glass and downed it without taking a breath. The next one went down just as quickly. However, as I finished the second glass, I heard, "Did you like what you saw?"

It was Allie.

I knew what she was referring to but I played stupid, "What do you mean?"

She smiled and replied, "You know exactly what I mean. I saw you perving out on me and Sarah."

"I'm sorry! I was just curious," I said as sweat beads started to form on my forehead. My heartbeat was rising back up to the previous peaks that I had experienced just a few minutes earlier, "I saw two people walk in there but I couldn't tell who it was."

"Oh yeah? Was it that same curiosity that got you to jerk off to us?" she said with a smile, "By the looks of the mess that you left on the side of the pool house, it seems that you were extremely curious."

"She looked like she's a bit older than you. How do you know her?" I asked.

She bit her lip and said, "Like I said, I had to meet with my teacher after school."

"Wait, wait, wait. She is actually your teacher?" I stammered.

"Yup," she said with a satisfied grim.

"How did this start? How did you even know she was a lesbian?" I asked with probably a little too much enthusiasm.

"Oh, she's not a lesbian," she said.

With a perplexed look, I asked, "What do you mean? You know that I saw what I saw."

She paused and then said, "Well, at least, she's never been with a woman before as far as I know. She actually has a husband and two kids."

"How? Just how?" is all I could manage.

"Well you've heard the phrase the power of the pussy, right?" she asked and I nodded to, "Well, I've been blessed with the all-powerful pussy."

"Well, congratulations," I stated with a smirk, "I didn't even know that you were into girls."

"I'm not sure I would go quite that far. I prefer dick but I love having my pussy licked and women just seem to be better at it," she said so matter-of-factly.

"Who made the first move?" I asked.

"You watched us. Who do you think initiated it?" she asked rhetorically, "She teaches Biology and I really suck at science. So, I started dress sexy for her class. I noticed her looking at my ass a few times so I had a feeling that she was at least a little bi-curious. One day, I asked her if she could help me study after school. I know. I know. This sounds like the beginning of a porno but whatever. Anyways, I sat up pretty close to her. I could tell she was a little nervous because she was starting to breathe a little heavier. I wanted to test her a little more so I had my hand graze her thigh. I looked up and her and apologized to make it seem like an accident. She looked back at me, blushed, and said that it was fine but she did it with a nervous laugh. When we were done going over the stuff for the test, I got up and said good bye. I started to walk for the door but I looked back at her. The look in her face told me all that I needed to know. Then, I shut and locked the door. She looked very confused as I walked right up to her and kissed her. She was hesitant at first but, believe me, she got into it. We didn't do anything too crazy that day. Just some making out and some heavy petting. But, for the last few months, we've been fucking at least once or twice a week. Sometimes in school. Sometimes in her car. Often in the pool house. I even fucked her in the bathroom when we were on a field trip once. Needless to say, I'm doing pretty well in Biology."