Summer with Sarah Ch. 05

Story Info
Sarah and Kevin explore their sibling love under fireworks.
5.9k words
4.66
26.5k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jphalpert
jphalpert
113 Followers

Author's Note: This is a continuation of the existing "Summer with Sarah" series. I definitely recommend reading Chapters 1-4 to understand the backstory of Sarah and Kevin. Hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: All characters are at least 18 years old.

* * * * * * * * * *

My little sister and I lay in her bed, recovering both physically and emotionally from our second time having sex together. She had just returned from the bathroom and reentered the bed with me. We both remained nude; I laid on my right side, propping myself up on my elbow as I lazily rubbed my hand across her stomach and breasts, and she laid on her back.

Sarah looked up at me with a smile, "What are you thinking right now?"

I glanced back up at her face as I contemplated an answer. "I'm just thinking about how incredibly perfect your body is. I'm also thinking about how much time we wasted that we could've spent together."

"Kevin, stop worrying about the past," she responded with exasperation. "Let's just be grateful for the fun that we can have now."

"True," I replied, as I resumed my light touches across her stomach.

With a bit of hesitation, Sarah looked up at me again, "So tell me, what exactly is it about my body that you like?"

"Sis, do you really need me to answer that question?"

"Yes, please!" she said with her best princess-impression smile.

"Sarah, you already know how hot you are," I said as I looked her body up and down. "You have the most radiant and loving smile that I've ever seen. You're incredibly fit; I mean, look at that six-pack!" I said as I tickled her stomach.

Rolling around in laughter, she tried to push my hand away. "Haha okay, okay, thank you," she finally got out in between giggles. As her breath returned, she asked with shyness, "Is there anything else about my body that you like?" Her hand slowly moved up her torso and cupped her right breast in hand.

I choked on my words for a second before responding. "Oh...I didn't think that I needed to vocalize how incredibly perfect those are."

"How perfect what are, Kev? Tell me."

"Your boobs, Sarah," I replied as my hand slid up her body to cup her left one. "They're so round and full and soft and perfect. I love seeing how white they are compared to the rest of you."

"Wait, why's that?" she questioned quizzically.

"I'm not sure. I think I like it because I know that I'm the only one who ever gets to see them like this. Like not even the sun has ever seen this part of your body."

She contemplated my response, "Well, that's not exactly true. Don't you remember tanning at the beach a couple weeks ago?"

I thought back to when Sarah decided to tan topless in our secret spot at the beach. My cock twitched against her leg thinking of how hot it was when she completely exposed her chest in public like that.

"See, that felt like you remember," she said with a smile as her left hand moved back down to wrap around my cock. Her touch immediately pushed more blood down to stiffen it.

"Yes, yes I remember now," I gasped at her touch. I began kneading her breast as I became more aroused again.

"So you like my boobs," my sister stated. "What about my nipples? Do you like them too?"

I stared down at her round, half-dollar size pink nipples that contrasted with her white skin. "Babe, how could I not love them?" With slight hesitation, I moved my mouth down to her left nipple and began sucking.

"Mmmm," Sarah purred in delight as she moved her hand up to entwine my hair and hold my head in place. "That feels amazing." She kept kneading her right breast and pulling her nipple as I sucked on her left. I glanced up to see that my sister had closed her eyes and thrown her head back as she continued holding my head on her nipple. More blood began flowing to my cock as I realized how aroused she was becoming. Her hand began sliding up and down on it as it became longer, thicker, and harder.

"Just like that, baby. It feels so good to have you suck on them."

I paused for a second and moved over to her right breast, "Then let's make sure the other girl gets her turn too." I kissed around the areola before latching my mouth onto her other nipple. Sucking it gently, I played with her left breast with my hand.

My cock was reaching full-mast as her hand slowly moved up and down. "Mmmm," I moaned into her nipple as her fingers grazed over its head.

"I can't believe we're doing this right now. I can't believe my brother is sucking my boobs as I play with his cock. What has the world come to?"

I paused my sucking for a few seconds, "Just enjoy it, babe." My left hand slid down her stomach and rubbed the inside of her thighs.

Sarah whimpered as I moved closer to her pussy. I teased around the outside edges for a bit before moving in slowly to feel her wetness. She was dripping. I rubbed my fingers up and down her vagina opening to lubricate them before moving up to her clit. Circling it with my finger, I elicited another moan from my baby sister. I paused sucking her tit in order to look up at her expression; she had her head laid back on the pillow with her eyes closed and a slight smile on her face.

"Don't stop sucking, Kev," she pleaded as her hand gently held my head in place against her boob. I immediately obeyed and returned my mouth to her chest. Meanwhile, my finger remained circling her clit. Every little bit, I would dip back down to her vagina for more lubrication before focusing on her central pleasure spot.

"God that feels so good," Sarah moaned as I brought her closer to orgasm again. "Your cock feels so good in my hand too. I love how thick and hard it is..."

As she squeezed it again, I moaned into her nipple. I was already nearing orgasm myself. Her delicious boobs and wet pussy were driving me crazy. I couldn't handle how beautifully insatiable my little sister was.

"Just like that, Kev," she commanded as my finger centered on her clit. "Keep going right there." Her breathing became ragged as she got closer and closer. "Keep it up, and I'm going to cum in about five seconds," she pleaded with me.

With that, I felt my own cum getting ready to rush out of my hard cock.

As I approached the point of no-return, I heard the worst noise in the world: a car door slammed outside in the driveway.

Immediately, my heart dropped as Sarah and I both stopped what we were doing and started into each other's eyes. In those five seconds, we contemplated what would happen if our parents walked in on this. I looked at the clock and realized that it was already 5:30pm. How could we be so stupid?

Sarah and I immediately jumped up off the bed and dove for our clothes.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I whispered nervously as I looked for my boxer briefs. "Where are they?"

"They're right here!" she whispered back as she threw them to me. I got one leg in before tripping and falling over.

"Jesus, pull it together, Kev! You need to get out of here before they come up and see you!"

"Where am I supposed to go?" I hissed. "They'll see me coming downstairs!"

Right on cue, we heard the front door open and our mom enter the house. "Kevin? Sarah? Come help me with the groceries, please!" our mother called to us.

"Coming, Mom!" Sarah yelled back down.

"Okay listen," she said to me quietly. "Just go in the bathroom, and flush the toilet in a few minutes before coming down. If Mom asks, we'll just say that you were borrowing a book from my collection, okay?"

"Fuck, okay whatever, that's fine," I replied. I glanced down at my boxer briefs and noticed that my cock was still rock-hard and very visible. "I really hope this goes down soon."

Sarah glared at me, "Yeah, I'm not exactly happy with being interrupted either! Let's just not get caught now so that we actually stay alive to finish this later."

"Alright, alright, I'll see you downstairs in a bit," I whispered with exasperation as I scooped up my clothes and scurried across the hall to the bathroom. Closing and locking the door behind me, I stopped to catch my breath, let my heart stop beating so fast, and hope that my erection finally diminished.

As I regained my composure, I put my clothes back on and looked at myself in the mirror. "God damn, that was a close call," I thought to myself. Time to put on my game face. I flushed the toilet, washed my hands, and opened the door to go join the family.

As I glanced in Sarah's room on the way downstairs, I noticed her pink lace boyshorts still on the floor next to her bed. Shaking my head, the last thing I needed to think about right now was my baby sister going commando.

* * * * * * * * * *

Throughout the entire evening, I suffered through extreme blue balls. Additionally, it really didn't help that Sarah had thrown on a revealing v-neck t-shirt in her hurry to get downstairs. She kept giving me a sympathetic smile whenever our parents weren't looking, and I could clearly see the frustration in her face too.

After dinner, I was washing the dishes in the kitchen as my father watched TV in the living room and my mother retired to her bedroom. Suddenly, I felt a warm body push up behind me as my sister's hand slid around my front and grabbed my cock through my shorts.

I nearly jumped out of my clothes as she whispered in my ear, "We really need to finish what we started..."

My heart began pounding in my chest again as I grabbed her wrist. "Are you crazy? Mom and Dad could walk out here at any second!" I hissed.

"Okay, okay sorry!" she whispered back. "It's just now that I've had a taste of this, I don't think my toys will be enough anymore."

"I know, I mean my hand is nothing compared to you either," I whispered as quietly as possible. "But Mom and Dad will murder us if we're caught."

"Okay, okay, fine," Sarah pouted. Leaning into my ear and squishing her round, soft tits against my back, she said, "How about we make a pact? No touching ourselves until we have time together again? That way, it's like we're saving it up for each other."

I thought for a second before responding, "Okay, that's fine. This isn't going to be easy, and we better find some time soon."


Sarah gave my cock one last squeeze and kissed my ear before slipping away and going up to her room. I stood at the sink and stared at the window in silence as I tried to regain my composure once more. My little sister really had a way of getting me worked up.

* * * * * * * * * *

The next few days were tough, as Sarah and I were never alone in the house together. At one point, I debated sneaking up to her room in the middle of the night, but I didn't want a repeat of the reaction the last time that I tried that. I also strongly regretted agreeing to our little pact; my constant blue balls were driving me crazy.

Finally, at dinner on Thursday night, Sarah gave me a glimmer of hope. "Hey, Kev, Jess and I are planning on going to the county fair tomorrow night. Do you want to come with us?"

Before I could respond, Mom interrupted, "Look at the two of you finally getting along! I never thought I'd see the day."

Sarah and I both rolled our eyes. Deep down, we knew she wouldn't exact be pleased with just how close we had become.

Ignoring my mom's statement, I responded, "Mark and I had actually planned on going too, but maybe we can all meet up there for the fireworks."

"Okay, cool," my sister replied. "I heard that they're going to do a huge show this year for the 30th anniversary."

"Yeah I'm looking forward to it, especially if it tops last year's."

* * * * * * * * * *

The following day, I arrived home from work to an empty house. In my constant state of arousal, I thought that it would be a good idea to go play with my sister's panties again before I took a shower.

Entering her room, I opened her hamper to find a very thin maroon thong sitting on top of her other clothes. It felt soft to the touch, and the string for her ass was little more than a few centimeters thick. Running my fingers over the cloth part, I felt the hard texture of her dried juices. Instinctively, I raised the thong to my face and inhaled my sweet sister's scent.

Almost immediately, my cock hardened in my pants. As my left hand held the thong to my face, my right hand began massaging my stiffening cock. "Fuck, I need to be inside you, baby," I muttered to myself, fantasizing about my sister.

All of a sudden, I heard a noise behind me. I dropped the thong back into the hamper and spun around like a deer in headlights. My mother was walking past the room and seeing me out of the corner of her eye, she stopped.

"Kevin? What are you doing in your sister's room?" she asked.

"Umm," I stammered.

She stared at me blankly before glancing down to see the outline of my erection in my pants. As I saw the realization cross her face, I stuck my hand inside my pocket to try to cover my boner.

"I'm just returning a book I borrowed from Sarah," I finally said. After an awkward silence, I also added, "I didn't realize you were home; I didn't see your car in the driveway."

Mom looked back up at my face, "Yeah, I'm getting new tires put on. I'm going back to pick it up tomorrow." More awkward silence followed as we looked at each other.

"Oh, makes sense. Well, I should probably go take a shower..."

I made to move out of the room before my mom said, "Kevin, wait. I want to talk to you for a minute."

I felt my face reddening as I stammered, "Umm, about what?"

"Well...I know that this is uncomfortable to hear, but it seems like I keep running into you when you're taking care of personal business."

"Ugh, Mom, stop..." I interjected as I looked away.

"Kevin, let's be adults here. You don't need to be embarrassed about masturbating."

"Mom!" I exclaimed as I looked up at her in horror.

"Whoa, take it easy. I'm just saying that it's normal and that you shouldn't feel bad about it," she said as she grasped my shoulders.

"Okay, okay, I get it."

"Honey if you want privacy, then that's fine, but don't feel like you need to be so secretive just for my benefit. Again, we're adults, and you're at the age when we can admit to each other that we do it."

Almost as an afterthought, she added, "On that note though, why exactly were you doing it up here?"

Again, I looked away in embarrassment. "I don't know..."

"Alright, well whatever the reason was, I'm not sure that your sister would be happy if she came home and saw you."

I thought to myself, "If only she knew just how happy Sarah would be..."

"Yeah, I'm sorry; it won't happen again," I responded out loud.

"Just want to make sure that we're respectful of your sister's personal space."

"Okay, umm well thank you for being understanding. I should probably go shower now...."

"Yes, of course. And Honey, I hope that you always feel like you can come talk to me," she said with a gentle smile.

"Thanks, Mom..." I said as I rolled my eyes at her and headed downstairs.

* * * * * * * * * *

Entering the shower, I reflected on the conversation I just had. On one hand, it was incredibly awkward to talk to my mom about sex. On the other hand, it was oddly liberating knowing that she didn't have a problem with me being more open around the house.

On top of all of that, she definitely made a point to communicate that she masturbates too. I'd never seen or heard her, but I began to wonder where or when she might do it.

With all of these thoughts running through my head, my blood started flowing to my groin. I felt my cock stiffen as I thought about my mom laying on her bed, bathrobe falling open as she rubbed herself. I pictured her feet flat on the bed, one hand massaging her mature breasts while the other rubbed her pussy. I could hear the slippery sounds of her fingers in my mind as she moved faster and faster.

Imagining all of this, I couldn't stop myself from wrapping my hand around my pulsing erection. I imagined my mother's face, contorted in orgasm as her large tits heaved on her chest. My hand moved faster and faster up and down my hard-on as I envisioned this new fantasy of seeing my mother touching herself. Just before I reached my breaking point, I stopped.

"What am I doing?" I thought to myself with disgust. Sarah and I had made a promise to each other, and I wanted to make sure that I didn't break it. Thinking of her, I also felt guilt wash over me as I realized I had just been fantasizing about our mother instead.

Calming down, I stuck my head under the running water and tried to think of something else entirely. However, my thoughts kept drifting back to fantasies of either Sarah or Mom, and I realized that I really needed to cum soon before I did something stupid.

* * * * * * * * * *

After I got out of the shower, I checked my phone and saw a text from my friend, Mark. Unfortunately, he had to bail on the county fair that night. Not wanting to stay home alone, I texted Sarah to ask if she minded that I still tag along with her and her friend.

Kevin: "Hey, Mark had to bail last minute. You still good with me joining you guys?"

Sarah: "Oh no :("

Sarah: "Of course it's fine. You'll need to meet us there though since we're already out and planned on just going over."

Kevin: "Okay cool, thanks. You need me to bring anything?"

Sarah: "Hmmm maybe a blanket for the fireworks? Not sure that we have one"

Kevin: "Sounds good, I'll meet you at the entrance around 7:30"

Sarah: "Can't wait! Hoping we'll finally get some alone time."

Sarah: "I need you."

Kevin: "I need you too, but let's try not to be too obvious in case someone sees our phones..."

Sarah: ":("

Sarah: "Okay fine, well I'm excited anyway!"

Kevin: "Haha me too, see you soon :)"

* * * * * * * * * *

After I parked my car, I walked up to the front gate of the fair. Sarah and Jess were waiting for me, and both of them looked great.

Jess was a medium-height brunette with stunning eyes that could pierce your soul. She was wearing a tight green t-shirt and white shorts. As I approached them, she came forward and gave me a hug. As I felt her breasts push into my torso, I realized how cute she was.

"It's great to see you, Kev! Glad you're up to hang out with the girls tonight."

Smiling, I responded, "Great to see you too, and thanks for letting me tag along. It was kind of last minute that my buddy couldn't make it."

Turning to my sister, I couldn't help noticing how sexy she looked. She was wearing a short, yellow sun dress that exposed her ample cleavage. I glanced at her chest quickly but didn't want to linger in case Jess noticed. Regardless, Sarah definitely noticed, because she gave me a knowing smile.

We embraced as I said, "Hey, sis."

"Hey Kev," she responded. I had felt Jess's boobs push into me, but I definitely felt Sarah's as they squished between us.

Feeling my heart begin to beat faster, I said, "How about we head inside? Anything in particular that you guys want to do?"

"Well I definitely want to go on bumper cars, eat some cotton candy, and win a big teddy bear!" Sarah said.

Laughing, I responded, "Sounds good; I'll see if I can help you out with that teddy bear."

* * * * * * * * * *

Throughout the evening, the three of us had a blast together. We rode the rides, played the games, and ate lots of great food. I even won a stuffed animal for each of the girls!

With about thirty minutes until the start of the fireworks, I suggested that we head back to my car.

"The fireworks should be starting in a bit; do you guys want to go grab the blanket?"

"I'm actually thinking that I may try to head home before they start..." Jess said.

We both turned to her, "Wait, what? Why?"

"I actually have to work tomorrow morning and don't feel like dealing with the traffic out of here once the fireworks end," she said. "I hope that's cool with you guys. Sorry for the last-minute decision."

jphalpert
jphalpert
113 Followers
12