Summer with Selvi Akka

Story Info
An Indian boy gets the Taste of sex from cousin.
1.7k words
3.73
126.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Dev. I am in my mid-30s now. The following incidents happened when I was a teenager. I had an older cousin, Selvi, who was the daughter of my mother’s sister. She was older to me by 5 years. She was a beautiful woman by Tamilian (Tamilian = a linguistic race found in southern India, Sri Lanka and South East Asia) standards. Fair skin. Expressive eyes with dark and thick eyelashes. Full lips. A voluptuous figure with big boobs and butts. Yet to be married, her hips were full, but without folds. Upon closer scrutiny, one can notice a thin, dark line of tiny hairs that ran on her stomach to the navel to undisclosed location beneath.

Selvi akka (akka = sister) lived with her family in a small town in Coimbatore district. She used to visit us during some summer holidays and we visited them during other summer holidays. We used to do many fun things together, especially the small town activities like walking to the farms to take bath, climbing the trees, watching the hen lay eggs, eating raw mangoes, gooseberries, etc. We also watched a lot of movies together. Every time we went to Coimbatore, we also used to visit Ooty by train. The cold climate in Ooty made us to be together physically for warmth and comfort. I never felt anything different until I attained puberty. When I became older, people started observing me how I have become a mature man with a hoarse voice and hair on the face. I noticed that hair started growing on my pubic region and that my penis was also growing bigger. It also started becoming stiffer more frequently. I was proud of my bigger organ that stood erect. I was able to move the foreskin on the penis and enjoyed the feeling it gave. The exposed part of the penis was bright pink in color when erect. It was shiny. The tiny lips through which urine passed flared up when my member was erect and it was very enjoyable to play at the urine hole. Soon enough I learned how to masturbate and ejaculate. This increased my pleasure to levels not experienced in the past.

One afternoon in a summer vacation, I was bored. The house was silent because my chithi and Selvi akka were taking their usual afternoon nap. It was too hot to be outside. I could not take a nap. I felt that it would be nice to get a glass of cold water. So, I went to the kitchen. On my way, I happened to notice Selvi akka lying in her room. Since it was hot, she was lying on the floor and seemed to be in deep slumber. Her saree top (munthaanai) had moved exposing her big boobs that were struggling to get out of her jacket (choli). Her cleavage was very visible. So, was her stomach. She was wearing a half-saree (thaavaani). I could also see her pubic mound very clearly. Her underskirt (paavadai) was to her knee on one of the legs. Just a glance at her made my penis erect. I looked around. There was no one around. Chithi was probably taking a nap in her room upstairs as usual. It was too tempting for me not to explore Selvi akka given the opportunity.

I approached Selvi akka very slowly and without making any noise. I observed her closely and realized that my heart was pumping very fast to get all the blood to my penis which became rock hard and started throbbing. I knelt down slowly and put my hands between Selvi akka’s legs. They were open and offered no resistance to my forward movement. My hand advanced easily and found her pubic hair. She was not wearing any underwear. It was the first pubic hair of a female I was touching and I thought the whole house could hear the loud heartbeats of mine. After touching the area, I paused for a few seconds. Realizing that Selvi akka was still asleep, I got bolder and rested my palm on her pubic mound and started to slowly massage the area. I was probably doing that for a few minutes reveling in the fact how nicely it felt on my palm. At this time, Selvi akka woke up suddenly. She could not understand what was going on immediately. It took her a few seconds by which time I had removed my hands fast. I was very scared at that time and quickly ran away.

I ran to my room and locked the room. My heart was still racing, but it was due to fright. I cursed myself for laying my hands on my sister. I feared that she might tell her mother and that would be the biggest disgrace for me and my family. I could not do anything for an hour or two which seemed like an eternity.

After gathering some boldness, I came out of my room. Selvi akka was in the hall leading to my room having her evening coffee. Hearing me coming out of the room, she looked at me a second and then looked away. She did not seem to be angry or upset. She just seemed to be avoiding eye contact. I also did not look her in the eye and walked towards the kitchen. Selvi akka said “Your coffee is ready on the table.” I had my coffee. By that time, chithi had come down after her evening bath. She was as usual: kind and smiling. So, I realized that Selvi akka had not talked to her about the afternoon incident.

I left for a walk to the fields by myself after the coffee. Returning from the field, I went to the local library for reading the day’s newspapers and magazines. I returned home at about 8 in the evening. My chithi welcomed me as usual. I felt completely relieved that Selvi akka had kept our afternoon incident to herself. Akka had also become normal. There was a faint smile when she saw me. But, she remained silent except for courtesy words and comments. We had our supper. We talked for a little while about matters of no importance. As usual we went to sleep at 9:30 pm. Predictably I masturbated thinking about akka. I thought of the way her cunt hair felt on my fingers and palm. I visualized the dark, curly hair on her white skinned, plumb triangular mound. I fantasized about her big boobs and how I would suck on it like a hungry child. I ejaculated within a few minutes and went to sleep deeply satisfied.

I did not know what time it was. It must have been early in the morning. Probably 4 am. My sleep was disrupted by a feeling that my face was smothered in something soft. I came out of my sleep and realized that there was a woman next to me on my bed and that she was pushing my head to her big breasts. I became quickly aware that it was Selvi akka. She was lying next to me and had her legs over my legs in a locking position and embracing me very tightly. My cock rose to attention immediately and I held very tight and squeezed her breasts hard with my one hand while the other hand tried to liberate her breasts from her jacket. Not trusting me to do an efficient job, akka removed her jacket in a jiffy and offered her milk white breasts to me. I was delirious with pleasure and latched onto her nipples. Sucking it intensely and trying to bite it softly, my other hand raised her underskirt and caressed and held her butts. Then I moved my hands to the front to her pubic mound. Surprisingly, all the hair that I had experienced in the previous afternoon was gone. It was fully shaved and extremely smooth. Moaning with pleasure, akka pressed my hand on the pubic region indicating that she wanted me to play there. So, I went down and started exploring that. So far my exposure to female anatomy was only through books. But, now I came to know the location, size and texture of the female reproductive organ: the clitoris, the vaginal lips and the slippery vaginal canal.

As I probed akka’s cunt with my fingers, akka removed my sarong (lungi) and held my throbbing penis in her hand. After a quick reconnaissance of my pubic area visiting the hairs atop the mount, the testicles and the fold between the testicles and the butt hole, she refocused on my penis holding it tenderly and lovingly. By this time, we were in a 69 position to allow easier mutual exploration of our bodies. I kissed on my akka’s soft, moist and slippery cunt. Relishing the salty taste and sexy aroma there, I plunged my tongue into the cunt hole. Selvi akka writhed in pleasure and forced her pubic area on my face indicating that she was attaining her orgasm. She held my face to her area for a minute or so during which I could hear her loud breath. Her grip slowly relaxed. When I tried to lick her on the area at that time, she pushed my face away and lowered her underskirt. Realizing that akka was fully satisfied, I became very happy. My dick was hard like a rock at this time. My hands went to it. Seeing that I needed to be relieved, my akka held my penis tenderly and started masturbating me. She must have stroked me only 3 or 4 times and I came exploding. I squirted my semen like never before and she let me finishing my squirts by holding the penis tightly. As I got milked out thoroughly, a deep feeling of satisfaction came over me. I kissed my Selvi akka on her lips lovingly and tenderly expressing my gratitude and love.

Selvi akka and I became lovers from that day onwards. We satisfied each other sexually for many more years. We never had intercourse, but we enjoyed all other forms of intimacy.

Hope you liked me sharing my experience. Why don’t you also tell your stories?

Dev

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
akka paniara punda!

oru naal n kalyanam aana akka kulikkumpothu ava pundaya nalla paathen! nalla paniaram mathiri peria punda!! n poolu 8 inch alavukku verachikittu!! n pondatti pundaya paathaa 6 inch thaan n poolu veraikkum!! kulichittu akka drress maathinaa! antha samayyam avala keesha thalli ava pavadaya thookkittu pundaya naakkinen!! apram 4,5 thadava sema olu oluthen! ava koothyla n kanjia peechi adichen!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My Aunt

when I was working in my previous company, one aunt was staying next to my flat. She was 10 years senior to me, but was short and sexy. As I can't look her in a sexy way, I used to talk to her in a friendly way.

Few months later, she was very friendly with me and offered food when I was in the night shift. One more aunt2 came near to our flat and she was even more sexy. Aunt1 does not like me talking to Aunt 2 and told me that she was not good in behavior. I just agreed to her, but spoke to Aunt1 sometimes. One day, she again reported about aunt2, I told her that I just want be happy with her and aunt2 and nothing else.

She mistaken me and thought that I wanted to talk to the aunt who satisfies me. Then, she called me and started to cry saying that if she had to satisfy me, I should not talk to aunt2. I was shocked to hear that, but told that it was not required.

Next time when I met her, I asked her what was the reason she spoke to me like that. She replied that I should not be a victim of a prostitute and she was meaning aunt2. As per me, aunt2 was not like that, but I didn't argue with her. Then, she told that a girl doesn't allow other girl to talk and have sex with her beloved boyfriend. Hence, she wanted me to be clean and promise her that I wont talk or go to aunt2's house. I promised her.

As I can't just have sex with her, I thought to make her crazy about my dick.One day, when she came to my house, I didn't wear my underwear, but put just my shots. When I was talking to her, my dick was calling me to shake her. I wanted to show her some gift which was on a shelf and stood on a stool and trying to take that gift facing her so that she can notice me erected penis. She noticed my erected penis, but didn't say or react to that. Next day, I noticed that she came to my house by putting lipstick and applied shampoo to impress me. I noticed this and told that she was very beautiful in that. As she was smiling, I started to touch her lips and face and started to kiss her on face. As she simply closed her eyes, I decided to give a lip kiss and sucked her lip for 2 mins atleast. She was standing as though she was unconscious. Then, I put my hands on her back butts and squeezed her buts and thighs without stopping to suck her lips. I kissed all over her face and there was no area left without licking.

Next day, she told me that while kissing, I had touched her private parts on the previous day. I told her that I was not aware what I was doing at that time as I was in a very sexy mood. On that day, I started to squeeze her boobs and cunts while sucking her lips. Then, I slowly took her to my bed and started to kiss her stomach and licked all over her stomach. She was enjoying my pulling my hair with her hands.Then, I went to her boobs and started to lick it. Although she didn't allow it initially, I made her to allow it by licking the bottom area like crazy. On one stage, she just removed her bra herself and kept my lips on it and told me to eat it.

I started to bite the boobs around the small nipples and squeezing it simultaneously. As she was enjoying it as though I fucked her hardly, I started to lick her neck as well. She was not able to control the pleasure and tried to stop her doing it. As I got to know this. I locked her hands and started to lick her next and ears like crazy. As she was not able to control tghe pleasure, she begged me not to do there and lick somewhere. I showed some mercy and again went to her stomach portion started to bite her stomach and hip area. She was enjoying to the max and her hands were as though she wanted to break me into 2 parts. Then, I started to kiss her abdomen area and kissed her on her mons pubis area.

All these time, I didn't remove her skirt and was kissing on it. While she was enjoying, I slowly loosen the thread of her skirt and pulled it. When she got to know about, she begged me not to fuck her as she wanted only her husband to do it. I told that i wont fuck, but just kiss her clitoris area.Then, I removed her skirt completely and it was my first day i had seen a girl naked and it was clean shaved. I started to kiss her thighs and licked her legs completely from bottom to top and the aroma of her clitoris was good. I kissed her clitoris and she reacted to my kiss. Then, I wide open her legs and started to do some research on that area as it was the first day I was looking a girl's pussy.

I started to lick the labia area on both sides and making circles about that area, and I noticed that drops of ejaculation fluid was coming from her vagina. I sucked it by inserting my tongue and fucked her using my tongue itself and licked her clitoris as well. When she attained her climax, she was crying and requested me to stop it. I locked her hands using my hands and keep on fucking her using my tongue and suddenly I noticed her aftershocks and she was breathing like a asthma patient. She was not even lift her hands or move her legs. By nature, saliva comes a lot in my mouth and after fucking her like crazy, my face was full of saliva. I hugged her by lying on her and she started to sleep with me without any cloths.

Next day, I wanted to do something new and asked her to kiss my dick, but she denied saying she had never sucked her husband's dick as well. Hence, I decided to make her to taste my dick when she would be enjoying the pleasure and made her to suck as well. From that day, she started to suck my dick for some time and told me that my dick was straight and long, but her husband's dick was very thick, black and short. She used to shake it and eating my simen balls completely inside her mouth. She told me that the head portion of my dick is very beautiful and tried to insert her tongue inside the hole of the head. On that day, I made her to taste my simen. After that day, she was afraid sucking my dick as she didn't like the taste of the siemen as she was a vegetarian. Hence, it was agreed that I have to inform her when I am about to cum and she was taking every drop of my simen and keeps it empty always.

One day, she was ready to insert my dick inside her vagina and told me that she wanted to check the pleasure if I insert my dick inside her hold. I applied some oil on my dick so that the penetration would be easy for me and inserted my dick deep inside her vagina. Her face and eyes were in a surprising mood and she was saying ahhhhh opening her mouth wide open. Then, I started to shake my dick inside her vagina for 15 mins before cumming. When I used to feel like to cum, she used to watch it as though she was watching the climax in a movie. One day, she told me by laughing that she had never enjoyed her husband's dick for 10 yeas, but enjoyed my dick like anything and wanted to die in front of me while fucking.

Then, I decided to increase the time from 15 mins to 30 mins while fucking her. When I told her about my plan, she was laughing and started to calculate the time with me. One day, I was in a good mood and licked her upto her climax before starting to fuck her. Although she didn't agree, I locked her hands and legs and fucked her very hard. Suddenly she reached her climax max and told me she wanted some water. When, I went to bring some water, I was shocked to see her unconscious. I was thinking that if she dies, I would be in jail for rape case. I pour water on her face and she got up slowly. From that day onwards, I decided to lick or fuck for some time and leave her early. We enjoyed like this for about 4 years before I got married and escaped from that flat when she was gone for vacation for 30 days to UP. It was a nice experience before marriage and I am happy as I tried a family lady rather than going to a prostitute like she said. Now, I am married, and enjoying the pleasure from my wife while fucking like I enjoyed my favorite aunt, but my wife had never sucked my dick as she is well educated and does not like to suck my dick. However, I don't mind as I had enjoyed that pleasure from my favorite aunt before marriage itself. I am blessed with a baby boy and now I am not in any relation. Girls! give this pleasure to your secret boyfriend as well and make him the luckiest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very very nice

wonderful incest. like to hear more

domjolydomjolyalmost 20 years ago
good description

good description

kumar_kkumar_kalmost 20 years ago
Good exp.

Good exp u had with ur cousin. thanx for sharing. good story

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Family Web Pilgrimage in incestuous episodes to the Family Deity.in Incest/Taboo
Nothing is Off-limits Story of an Indian family.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
First and Last Time with Mom Indian mom lets son express his feelings for her.in Incest/Taboo
Forbidden Ch. 01 Priya is Matthew's sister-in-law. Definitely out of bounds.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories