Summer with Shell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for me?" I asked.

"Yes, fuck me baby. Give me that hard cock. Give it to me, everything you said, I want it all every fucking night just like you said." she said lustfully.

I climbed on top of her body and entered her pussy with one smooth stroke. She let out a satisfying groan as I reached full penetration. I started to pump in and all the way out. Overwhelmed by the sensations of warmth, wetness and pressure followed by the sensation of loss as my cock pulled back out from each stroke into open air. Each thrust back inside her pussy was exhilarating. The feeling of penetration overwhelming and each withdrawl satisfying. But I needed to stay inside to feel her wrapped around me, so my strokes shortened sliding back to allow all but the tip to escape her before pushing back in.

"Yeah, I want you to fuck me every night, come in my room and take me. Oh, fuck. Take me every night..." she said as her words turned to more moans.

"What do you want?" I asked with desire for her answer in my voice.

"Oh, I want you to cum for me baby. I need your cum, feed it to me," she said.

"Then you need to make me cum. Your going to start sucking your nipples for me again." She started to follow along with my instructions as I gave them.

"Push one of your tits all the way up to your mouth. I want to watch your tongue lap at it. I want to see your lips suck in as much nipple and tit as will go. With your other hand you need to start fingering your clit. You're gonna rub that fucking clit hard while I fuck you, until we both cum."

Holy shit did all of that turn me on. She kept sucking her nipple never letting it escape from her lips. Her fingers were moving faster and faster over her clit. Her fingertips buried into her cleft. At one point her hand was like a hummingbird over her pussy, fingers moving so quickly that it almost looked like they weren't even moving.

"I'm almost there. Come on, keep it up. All of it! Are you on birth control?"

"What!?!"

"You heard me, are you on birth control?" I asked again while keeping up my pounding of her pussy without losing a beat.

"Yeah, but why.." she moaned.

She didn't even get all of the word why out, before I said, "because I gonna cum in your pussy..." And I exploded inside of her.

Before I was done blowing my load inside her, she started to orgasm as well to with tons of "oh fuck, oh fuck" to go along with it. I collapsed on top of her with her spasming body below. As my orgasm subsided, I left my slowly deflating cock inside of her. Enjoying the prolonging of her orgasm with every twitch or adjustment of my cock. Deciding to leave her as she did me, I pulled out, stood up and walked straight for the bathroom. I threw her a towel and said, "lock your door, don't lock your door, I don't care. I'll be in to see you tonight. I closed her side of the bathroom door, and walked back to my room, finally confident.

-- I plan for the next chapter of Summer with Shell to show up in the Group Sex section. Thanks for reading.

12