Summer's Bet

Story Info
Gods gamble with the lives of mortals.
3.4k words
3.56
8.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moan was as soft and as exquisite as a field's first bloom, even while her quivering body like a thousand mothers birthing new life into the world. A radiant smile grew across Summer's lips as she mused on how she could still get such a reaction from her sister after all these eons. Stepping out of her form with her mind's eye, she gazed upon their avatars locked in sexual congress, tongues lapping at the wetness of each other's sex as they lay upon Spring's bed of golden down. Spring's soft brown curls spread across Summer's belly and legs just as her own golden blonde tresses flowed languidly over her sister's own legs.

Of course, their passion would have been tenfold if only Spring had consented to use her Scepter of Primacy during their intercourse. While Summer enjoyed the feeling of her sister's tongue against her sex, she much preferred being filled with its primal energy as it plunged in and out of her. It granted each sister great control of the mortal realm while they sat the Throne of Seasons, letting them ripen the crops or bring flowers to bloom, chill the lakes or have leaves cascade in an orange tumble. But the Scepter had power even while the sisters did not rule, allowing them to grant boons, change their form, or attach itself as a phallus that they could thrust into a sister's waiting hole.

But Spring was always a stickler for the rules, even if she enjoyed the occasional dalliance with all her sisters, and she would never use the Scepter during their sexual misconduct. Summer's favorite use of the Scepter was sex, and using it to plow Spring as her sister bounced upon her crotch while Autumn drunkenly straddled her face was one of Summer's best memories in the past century. That she even enjoyed using it on Winter's frigid nethers – on the rare occasion her icy sister deigned grant her access to it – proved the extent to which she enjoyed its use. Summer could count the number of times she dallied with Winter in the past millennium on one hand, and would only resort to her least favorite sister to fulfill her sexual appetite if both her other sisters and the other realms bored her.

It was her least favorite sister who now caught Summer's attention, Spring having returned to her place on the Throne to tend to the mortals. Winter seemed to be gazing in the same direction with some contempt, as was wont of her whenever she relinquished control to Spring. Dressed in a robe of black silk and sitting on her bed of hoarfrost, she was the very picture of gloom. It always took a while to get over the transition, and she often meddled in the mortal realm, tormenting whichever mortals she could in the early part's of Spring's reign. However, seeing as one of Winter's perfect silver hairs lay out of place on a cheek, and a slight flush appeared on her pale cheeks, Summer sensed that something in the mortal realm was upsetting her sister, and she decided to find out if she could add to that misery.

"What ails you, dear Winter?" Summer asked as she approached her sister. "You need not concern yourself with the mortal world any longer, it is our sister's responsibility for now. Why don't you come play, uncross those weary legs of yours. I'll even use my tongue, if that would please you." She knew this would get a rise out of Winter, as neither had forgotten the incident of the frostbitten tongue from three centuries past.

Winter fixed her baleful gaze upon her sister, and gave a short snort of disbelief. "I know you still blame me for your own mistake, sister, so I wonder why you have truly come to bother me."

Seeing no other way to satisfy her curiosity, Summer jumped onto Winter's bed and peered through her window into the mortal realm. She was looking at one of the northern regions, where the last remnants of her power gripped the land in an icy chill. Looking closer, Summer saw a man dressed in several layers of fur, topped with an enormous bearskin cloak. He had a handsome face, even if it were somewhat common, and seemed to be shielding himself from a strong wind.

"Ah, has your icy heart melted for that mortal? It's no wonder my propositions had failed." Summer said, a rosy smirk appearing on her face.

Winter returned with a stony glare, her face like a block of carved ice. "If you must know, this puny mortal is futilely resisting my winds and sleet and snow. As futile as your advances, in fact." A glimmer of a smile crossed her face. "Look at him, trying to make his way through the lands with that ridiculous cloak of his. Only a mortal could be as dumbly obstinate as this one has shown to be. It might take some time, yes, but I'm sure I will peel his stupid cloak from his hide soon enough."

"Oh really, dear sister? I think the mortals have more strength and resilience than you know. Oh certainly, if you were sitting the Throne and your Scepter charged with its full potency, his cloak would be gone in the snap of your fingers and his bones turned to ice, but our Sister reigns now and your power has a tenuous grasp at best in the mortal realm. After all, you've been battling against this simple foe for a while now, haven't you?"

"I have simply been toying with him, yielding my winds when he is at the edge of his strength, so that I might taste a despair born from the death of hope. A moment's notice, and his cloak will fall."

Summer smiled, her goading yielding the response she had been hoping for. "Is that a challenge I hear? A moment to force him to yield his cloak?" Summer plucked a feather from the singular pillow on Winter's bed, holding it in her palm. "Let's say a moment spans this feather's fall, and you know I am being generous. Remove his cloak before this feather graces the ground, and you may ask any boon of me."

"Hah, and you will have a boon of me if I should fail?" Summer gave a curt nod. Winter's smirk was as sharp as a blade of frozen grass. "As expected, you are up to your usual tricks. The feather will sink like a brick, or you will somehow shield the mortal. Why should I let you cheat me into your debt?"

"No tricks, just a simple challenge," Summer said, holding her other hand open. "In fact, I will add to my own burden. Even if you fail to win the mortal's cloak from his shoulders, I must meet the same challenge to claim your boon, or be forfeit otherwise."

Winter thought for a moment, then gave the slightest nod of consent before turning her full attention to the mortal realm. Suddenly, a huge gust of wind blew at the mortal, throwing so much snow and sleet in his direction that it was like he was walking through ice. However, his cloak remained on his shoulders, flapping as it was in this blizzard.

While the man was resisting, Summer let the feather fall, and as it fell past Winter's waist, her left eyebrow twitched slightly, and she moved to redouble her efforts. Spirits of storm flew into the vicinity, adding their own winds to Winter's, and Summer realized her sister had grabbed her Scepter to summon her minions. Still, the mortal persevered, stopping in his tracks and wrapping his cloak more tightly around himself.

Winter's brow was now fully furrowed, the most worried expression Summer had seen cross her sister's face in over a century, and she could not help but laugh. Winter turned to scowl at her just as the feather touched the floor, and Summer's gleeful howl could be heard across the Court of Seasons.

Like frost in the sun, Winter's scowl soon melted, returning to her usual expressionless gaze. She said, "Fine, it seems this mortal is made of sterner stuff than most, but you should not be celebrating yet. He still wears his cloak, and I have chased off my spirits and let my winds die down." She plucked a feather and let it loose. "You barely have any influence over the storms and the cold. Whatever paltry breeze or rain you might muster will do nothing to take that damned cloak in time."

Summer merely turned and smiled her most radiant smile, and the land began to bask in the glory of her joy. Soon a drop of sweat grew on the man's brow, and it slowly gathered on his cheeks and around his collar. In an instant, he unwound the cloak from his shoulders and let it fall to the floor, and began removing his furs and undershirt as well, revealing a tan, muscular body that appeared quite delectable to Summer. The feather had barely moved past her shoulder, and she turned to blow it in Winter's face.

The frown that grew on Winter's face was like a ice-covered lake cracking open. Grabbing a stand of her perfect silver hair, she placed it in Summer's hand and said with the barest whisper, "Your boon, my lady."

"Thank you," Summer said, her eyes smiling as much as her lips. "I'll be sure to use it wisely. Don't stray too far, I might think of something soon."

Winter got off of her bed with a huff and exited the Court. Summer peered at the black diamond, so rarely won, when she and her other sister's boons so frequently traded hands between them, quite often used to fulfill a sexual desire. She weaved it through her hair, ready to be reclaimed at a moment's notice, and searched the many realms to celebrate besting her frigid sister.

*

Feeling a generous mood come on her, she decided to dally with mortals who had just come of age, to mold their shapeless sexual experiences with her fine hand, and perhaps learn new perspectives from these comparatively young beings. She discovered the perfect event to scout for her targets, a festival honoring her sister Spring that doubled as a celebration for mortal youths. She wore a new avatar, a slender female form with medium-sized breasts to appear more like one of these newly sexual mortals she was hoping to attract. She formed a simple cotton robe and the traditional garland of freshly bloomed flowers, she set off to the fairgrounds to make merry and sate her sexual hunger.

It had turned out that another immortal had decided to come play as well, a lovely elf wearing a glamor to appear as a doe-eyed brunette almost immediately finding her in the crowd, and together they lured young men off into the woods to "start exploring the horizons of life's new dawn". Even thinking about those overly dramatic words made her giggle, but the lovely sights that she and the elf afforded would make even the most forthright poet fall to their knees in praise.

There were three such poets, in fact, one which she took in her mouth as he gave praise to her body in poorly wrought verse. They had even snared a handful of girls, teaching them how to use their tongues to pleasure one another should the men prove tired, showing them the secret spots to unlock their full sexual satisfaction. The elf had even taken five men at once, swapping them around her hands and holes while secretly rejuvenating them with her magic, as her own orgasm slowly built from the continual pounding and thrusting she received until she yelled with such pleasure that they could be heard from the main grounds. They had ended embracing each other, while the mortals slumbered either due to weariness or drunkeness or both, fingering and licking each other's holes with an otherworldly intensity. Summer timing her climax to match the elf's such that the sheer ecstasy of their joint orgasm made the seeds planted at the festival – of both crops and people – start budding ever so early.

Summer returned to the Court of Seasons more than satisfied. It was a roaring success that she would remember for at least the next millennium. However, still lustful after that incredible tryst, Summer sought out her Scepter and shaped it into a large phallus, golden veins lining its haft, radiating the innate heat of the noonday sun. She slowly traced it around her clitoris, rubbing that sensitive spot over and over to build up her pleasure, before thrusting it through her vagina, the mix of pleasure and pain overwhelming, and she collapsed in her bed from yet another climax.

As Summer recovered from her self-pleasure, she noticed that the Court was empty, even though only Spring had duties to tend to. Spring was seeing that the season went as planned, and Autumn was probably debating philosophy with the forest spirits, but Winter usually brooded in her part of the Court after losing a bet. Summer found this absence peculiar, and a suspicion began to dawn upon her. After Tracing Winter's essence, her suspicions were growing into facts, facts which mightily displeased her, she raced off to the mortal world in a fury.

*

She found herself in a clearing in the northern lands' barren forests, a few miles from where their battle with the mortal's cloak had taken place. Just a few yards away lay said cloak, which had protected him from the elements and Winter's bitter touch, but it seemed like she was resorting to a more traditional way to put her hands on his life. She heard a low grunting coming from the distance, and turned to find Winter bent over a fallen log, and like in court her face was still as stone and not a single hair out of place. But now she was naked as her creation, pale skin blending in to the white expanse around them while she was being penetrated by an equally naked mortal; the one who had failed to yield his cloak to her.

This was exactly like her, to seek revenge against the mortals when she failed against her sisters. Winter seemed to get some kind of pleasure from their torment, which Summer never understood. This act was far more sinister, for the mortal would have the heat of his life slowly drained by Winter's icy cunt, and Summer was damned if she was going to let Winter get away with this.

The mortal seemed entranced, Winter's immortal beauty too much for his mind to fully comprehend, so it was that he didn't hear Summer approach their congress. But Winter jerked her head, and Summer looked at her with an angry smile. With a voice as cool as Winter's own breath, Summer said, "I see how it is sister, was this your plan all along? You had your eye on this mortal for his sexual prowess, didn't you?"

Retrieving the strand of silver hair from the curls of her own blonde locks, Summer continued, "Well, I don't see why I should not join in the fun, and claim the boon you owe me. I have a better vision for how we can have fun with this mortal together." Retrieving her Scepter, still shaped like a phallus, she altered it slightly so that it now had a head on both sides, sticking one end in her own sex so that it filled her, but cinching it firmly so that she could use it to fuck Winter with wild abandon.

Summer first pushed the mortal off Winter, and grabbed his still hard cock into her mouth, returning his warmth into his soul, and she found that she enjoyed his taste as much as the taste of Winter's repeated defeat. She knew the warmth would also provide him with a greater virility, which she wanted for this event. She then beckoned Winter to lie on the ground, and while she continued to suck on the man, she began thrusting into Winter's icy, barely yielding body, the warmth of her Scepter-phallus filling Winter's sex just as it filled her own sex with pleasure. Summer could see the heat radiate through her sister's body, her pale nipples reddening as blossoms of color spread through her small, pale breasts. Taking her hand off the mortals cock for a moment, she massaged Winter's left breast with both hands, then suddenly slapped it with one hand as she pinched a nipple with the other, further marking Winter's typically unblemished skin. Summer was ecstatic to see a small scowl cross her sister's face before it returned to its usual icy state, making her even more aroused.

After a while of fucking in this position, and believing the mortal to have warmed up sufficiently, Summer released him from her mouth, his grunting stopping for a moment as his cock was released from deified pleasure. She gave him a breath to recuperate, before making him lie on the ground, his dick sticking up hard and straight as a ship's mast. She then directed Winter to move over to the mortal and lie on top of him, his cock thrust into her now warmed sex, and the mortal grabbed onto Winter's breasts on his own volition. Deciding to follow this line, Summer pressed Winter's body closer to the mortal, making him bite down on her left breast, her normally invulnerable avatar made vulnerable for the period of the boon. With Winter riding on the mortal's cock, Summer spread Winter's ass cheeks apart, then rammed her attached phallus into Winter's surprised sphincter. Summer wished she could see the shock on her sister's face, but the yelp of pain that escaped from Winter's lips would be sufficient for now.

As she continued to pound on Winter's ass, Summer could feel her sister begin to tremble, though she was unsure of whether it was pain or pleasure, or even a mix of both. Her sister remained tight-lipped about the matter, even when persuaded to partake in the numerous wines and spirits of the Court. Summer decided it was not a good time to pry, but there was another outstanding matter to settle.

She removed the phallus from Winter's ass, then turned to walk over to where Winter and the mortal's heads lay, and without a word thrust the phallus into Winter's mouth. It was quite large and Winter choked suddenly, but soon even she began to moan as her mouth and sex were filled with deity and mortal cock.

Summer then removed the phallus from her crotch, feeling a good ache from where it had thrust into Winter's sex and ass, and stuck it once again into Winter's ass. This time she could see the pain on her sister's face, a contortion of Winter's nearly unchanging demeanor that Summer would remember for millennium to come. But she did not leave Winter's mouth free for long, stick her sex and the juices it was dripping into Winter's face, forcing her tongue to plunge inside. The pleasure continued to spread through her being as Winter was forced to lick her sex, but a sudden idea dawned upon her. Turning around, she placed the mortal's tongue into her sex, noticing its roughness and moistness compared to Winter's own, and placed her sister's tongue instead into her own ass, where Summer squirmed in delight from the two tongues pleasuring her.

"Now wouldn't you prefer a cunt to taste?" Summer said, as she rode both tongues harder, forcing them to lick her holes deeper and faster. "Cunts taste much better, don't they? That's why I still went on after it got chilly those centuries ago."

Still, even with the added vitality that came from Summer's boon, the mortal was overwrought with pleasure of fucking two deities, and soon exploded into Winter's waiting cunt, surprising Summer as Winter moaned in kind, releasing her lips from Summer's ass as she collapsed onto the mortal. The humiliation must have drained her sister's avatar. She picked up her scepter and her sister, and as an afterthought threw the mortal's furs back onto him. He deserved the respite, after all that, for surviving as a piece in these gambles that were made, and Summer did thoroughly enjoy him licking her sex. As she returned to the Court with sister in tow, she thought about the next time she would visit the mortal, perhaps no longer as part of a bet.