Summer's Blackmail Ch. 16

Story Info
Blackmailed Teacher's further degradation.
30.1k words
4.62
109.4k
52

Part 16 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,839 Followers

Summer Wayne is a 40 year old married high school Senior English teacher that is being blackmailed by one of her students. She is required to call him Master T and she is completely under his control only one week after his discovery of her on-line profile. In just one week, Master T has had each of Summer's nipples pierced, each of her pussy lips is adorned with ring piercings and her left ear has been pierced with a large loop earring that includes three red beads that signifies to Master T that she is his. Master T has been on a high school trip to Washington D.C. It is now Thursday evening, which represents the completion of one week of Summer being under the control of her teenage Master. Her young master is entering her classroom to punish his slut as well as to give his slut his cum that has been building up while he was away. She does not know it, but Summer's weekend will be filled with servitude, tattoos and more degradation, but she doesn't yet know any of this.........thanks to my friends for recommendations/suggestions for story lines especially Mike, John, Lorrie and Elly.

I apologize to all of my readers for not noticing that this Chapter 16 had been pulled from the Literotica lists. An editor noticed that I had inferred that someone under the age of 18 was included in the original story. I have corrected that. I am reposting Chapter 16 for inclusion in my library of published stories. Here is the end of Chapter 15 as a precursor to this new chapter:

Summer has been tanning and then prepared to meet the demands and instructions from her young master as he returns from his class trip to Washington - When the tanning bed cycle was completed, Summer was awakened by the sudden jolt when the bed turned off. Her headphones had channeled light jazz music after she heard her young master's instructions and she felt totally rested for some strange reason.

Summer slid out of the bed and wiped the sweat from her back side. She looked into the mirror and noticed that her make-up had smeared somewhat and she quickly did a make-over. Summer first slipped her thong back on and then slid the thigh hi's back up her legs. Summer then put the cheerleader outfit back on and then slipped a foot into each of the ankle strapped four inch heels. She was prohibited from wearing anything else for her drive back to the school. She looked at the clock in the room and she noticed that it was now 7:30 PM. "What happened to me? Why was on the bed for so long," Summer said to herself.

Summer quickly gathered her bra and her slut collar. She chose not to wear it back to school as well as postponing the insertion of the pink butt plug into her ass and stuffed them into her purse and then stormed out of the tanning room. Summer walked quickly past the front desk and did not even acknowledge the sneering look that she received from Tina behind the desk.

Summer quickly cranked up her BMW, backed out of the lot and headed back to school. She had just the right amount of time to get back to the school and get into her classroom. She was very fortunate that there were no traffic delays and she arrived at school with five minutes to spare. She parked as close to the side entrance as she could. She opened her car door, slid out of her seat, grabbed her purse and quickly slammed the car door shut. As she walked away, Summer pressed the remote key locking device.

Summer made her way into the school by the back stairwell, which was most likely to not be occupied or traversed by anyone this late in the evening. Summer knew that she was running out of time and she could not risk not adhering to her young master's instructions.

As Summer walked down the corridor, she heard the janitor vacuuming down the hall. "Oh God, I hope they have cleaned my room," Summer said to herself.

Summer inserted her key and unlocked the door. Once the door was open, reaching up on her tip toes, Summer placed the key above the door on its frame. She stepped inside and locked the door as well as closed the mini-blinds to give herself some semblance of privacy. It was now almost 8:00 PM and she was close to not being ready for her master.

Summer quickly stripped out of the cheerleading outfit. She put the garments in the bottom drawer of her desk. Summer pulled her black thong down her body, stepped out of it and it joined the cheerleader outfit. Summer retrieved her white rhinestone slut collar from her purse and fastened it around her neck. She then retrieved the pink butt plug from her purse. She reached into her desk drawer and pulled out her hidden liquid KY Jelly lubricant. Summer spread the liquid lubricant over the surface of the plug. She put several drops on her middle finger, which she then used to spread the lubricant on her asshole, which she hoped would help ease the plug into her ass.

Summer leaned against her desk, placed the tip of the plug in her ass and then methodically worked the full length into her passageway. Summer was pleased and surprised that the plug went in so easily. Summer cleaned of the few items that she had left on her desk and then crawled up onto the desk with her ass facing towards the door to her classroom. Summer then took her new blindfold out of her purse, placed the purse in the desk drawer and closed it.

Just before putting the blindfold on, Summer looked around the room to make sure that she was alone and that there was no light on in the room. She had discovered that the cleaning crew had indeed cleaned her room.

Summer placed the blindfold over her eyes, pulled it tight around her head and fastened it tightly. She was now at the mercy of her young master. She hoped, prayed that no one other than her young tormentor came into the room. Summer rested on her hands and knees on her desk. She could feel her heart beating almost out loud. She could feel her ass gripping the pink butt plug and she could feel her juices escaping from her pussy due to the stimulation of the egg. Summer's breast hung firmly below her with her nipples erect due to the situation and her piercings.

She waited and waited. She did not know what time it was, but then she heard the lock in her door turn and........................................

Summer, is on her hands and knees on her desk in her classroom. As she has been directed by her young master, Summer is blindfolded and is only wearing her four inch black, ankle strap heels with her black thigh hi's. Summer has previously inserted her pink butt plug in her ass, which is in addition to her black vibrating egg that has been in her pussy since this morning and remains securely gripped by the inner walls of her pussy. Summer has fastened her white rhinestone slut collar around her neck, but she has neglected to follow her young master's instructions explicitly where he had also required that her white leash was to be attached to her collar and draped over the end of her desk.

Summer heard the lock in the door and she quickly inhaled her breath wondering who was coming into the classroom. All she could do was to wait for the inevitable discovery by a member of the school's staff or that her young master had made it back safely and was now there to torment her. Summer did not really know which one was worse at this point, but she knew that neither her husband nor her children would never be able to understand or forgive her, regardless of what happened to her at the school.

Summer could hear the door creak as it was closing and then she heard the click of the lock so she felt somewhat safer. She did not dare speak and her breathing was quick as well as shallow. Summer could feel her knees begin to ache from kneeling on her desk and there was perspiration starting to form on her forehead as well as under her nose. Summer could feel her heart beating at a fast pace as it felt like her whole chest was heaving in rhythm with her heart beat.

But, in the same instant Summer's body betrayed her as the humiliation of the moment with her pussy and ass filled with erotic toys was almost too much for her. Summer could feel her pussy opening and closing as it grasped the black vibrating egg as her pussy juices began to escape and pool onto her clit. She felt full from the size of the pink butt plug in her ass. Her humiliation was emphasized by her submission and placement on her desk while she wore the white rhinestone collar that signified her servitude.

Summer could hear the floor creak slightly which indicated that whoever it was had begun to move around her. She heard something land on the floor, but she was still not sure who was in the room with her. The black egg in her pussy was being squeezed by the inside walls of the teacher's ever moistening pussy. The teacher's ass squeezed the plug keeping it fitted snugly inside that dark passageway.

Then it happened. Without warning, Summer's ass was on fire after a loud slap from the hand of whomever was in the room with her. Her right ass cheek felt like the blood had exploded from deep within the tissue. But, she did not have long to concentrate on the pain in her right ass cheek as her left cheek erupted in the same pain administered by the strong hand of whomever was in the room. Summer did not dare speak or whimper as she knew that that would evoke even harsher actions.

As Todd circled his slut teacher, he could not believe that in one short week, this high class, stern woman had succumbed to him. He was amazed that she reacted with such submissiveness whenever he commanded. Todd was also very pleased that Summer continued to allow dominant people to command her. Summer constantly showed that she was submissive and was gradually learning to accept as well as desire the humiliations she was receiving.

Todd could see his handprints quite clearly on his teacher's ass cheeks. He had a purpose behind the slaps as he wanted her full attention and he wanted to release some of the tension of his trip. Then Todd realized that the white leash that should be combined with his teacher's white rhinestone slut collar was not attached. He loved it when Summer failed to follow his explicit instructions as it gave him more power over her and it helped him train her in immediately adhering to each instruction given, when given.

Todd watched as the teacher's chest heaved from the excitement and humiliation of the situation. He could see that her knees were white from the pressure of having been on the desk for 30 minutes. He was sure that the teacher had no idea how long she had been in her room up on the desk, but it was good practice for her to comply as instructed. What to do about her non-compliance about the leash Todd thought.

Todd did not have a lot of time this evening. He had told his parents that he was not arriving until 9:30 PM and that he would call them when he arrived. At 7:30 PM, he had texted his mother when they had gotten to Greenville, South Carolina and told her that it would be at least two more hours until the buses arrived at the school.

Now he had entered his slut's classroom and found her almost exactly as he had required. It was a very erotic site for sure. Todd could see his teacher's breasts hanging down, but rising and falling with each of her rapid breathes. The nipple piercings made each nipple stand out exactly as he had hoped it would. The base of the pink butt plug was quite visible and a nice contrast as the base was held in place by his teacher's ass cheeks. But, Todd noticed that the leash was not attached as he had required and a smirk formed on his lips as he was not only going to get his rocks off into his slut teacher's pussy, but he was also going to be able to work off some of the frustrations of the week being away by using the teacher's yardstick that she used as a pointer. He could not wait to see the whelps that he could make rise up on the poor teacher's ass.

Summer could hear the person move about the room, but she dared not make a sound as she knew that if in fact it was her young master, she was not allowed to speak unless spoken to first. And, if it was someone who had stumbled into the classroom and found her on her desk, blindfolded, butt plug extending out of her ass, white rhinestone collar and the receiver cord from the black egg plainly in view, she knew that her secret would be discovered and her career as well as her marriage would be over. Summer preferred to not speak and suffer any humiliation from the stranger if in fact it was a stranger.

The hard explosion across her ass brought Summer back to the harsh reality of her situation. If it was not her master, then it was someone who liked to punish a slut for sure. Summer's ass screamed in pain, but she dared not to say anything. Summer felt the instrument across her ass cheeks again. Then the next blow was across the top of her thighs just below her ass cheeks. From there, the blows crept up her ass until they reached her waist line that was about two inches above the tops of her ass cheeks. Then, just as suddenly, the beating stopped.

Todd walked back behind his teacher and pulled open the bottom drawer of the desk where he knew his teacher stored her pocketbook during the day. He had found it there last Friday when he needed to hack into her iPhone to get all of her contacts. He pulled the purse out and dropped it on the desk between Summer's legs.

Summer felt something land between her legs, but she was not sure what it was. She heard the sound of a zipper and she knew that it was her purse being opened. "Who could it be," the now quite nervous teacher wondered to herself.

Todd found the leash in the purse, pulled it out and then left the purse between his slut teacher's nylon covered legs. Still not having spoken a word, Todd walked back in front of his slut teacher and harshly grabbed the teacher's slut collar. Todd attached the leash to the silver ring and then pulled downward in a hard and steady method. This pull caused his slut to lower her body until her breasts touched the top of her desk. Todd then pulled the leash tighter and tied it to one leg of the desk.

Now Summer was pulled down onto the top of the desk with her breasts pressed tightly against the top of the desk while her hands were still pressed palms down onto the desk on either side of her shoulders. The pressure from being pulled down flatter onto the desk applied hard pressure to the teacher's knees, which were basically carrying all of her weight.

Then the punishment started again. In rapid succession, Summer's ass absorbed ten more blows from the yardstick wielded by her unknown assailant. Summer began to feel turned on by the beating, the butt plug in her ass, the black egg in her pussy and the humiliation of being taken advantage of by a possible stranger. "Why hasn't he said anything yet," Summer wondered to herself. Then a horror crossed her mind, "Oh my God, what if it is Melanie?"

The possibility of being punished by her young female student caused Summer to begin to whimper on the fifteenth blow across her ass. Todd could see the whelps rising up on his slut teacher's ass. He achieved the stress release that he needed and now it was time for him to get his sexual release from his slut. Todd threw the yardstick down onto the floor, which made a loud crack as it hit the linoleum flooring. Summer was startled by the loud sound and her sniffles increased.

Finally Todd spoke, "Slut, I cannot believe that you did not do everything you were told to do. How could you forget your slut leash?"

With relief Summer replied, "Oh Master T it is you. I did not know who it was in the room with me, but I should have recognized the power of your blows. I am sorry for not attaching the leash, I just forgot in my haste to get everything ready for you."

Continuing, "Please do not punish me further Master T. I am yours to do with as you want, just please, please do not hit my ass anymore," Summer begged.

Just for good measure and to once again show Summer her place, Todd reached down to the floor, retrieved the yardstick and wielded the yardstick only this time the stick landed down crack of Summer's ass causing her to jump away from the instrument of her pain. By moving away, of course Summer's ass was beaten repeatedly to assure compliance.

Once Todd was satisfied that his slut understood her place, "Slut, it is time for you to receive my cum."

With that, Todd walked to the other side of the desk, unzipped his pants and pressed his almost fully erect cock against the teacher's lips. Without hesitation, Summer opened her lips and made a large O with her mouth to ease her young master's cock past her lips and partially down her throat.

Todd felt the warmth of Summer's mouth and began to rhythmically fuck his cock in and out of his slut's mouth. His pace remained constant as he wanted to ensure that his blow job would last and to make sure his slut knew that she was there to please him.

As Todd got closer to orgasm, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the remote control for the black egg still buried in Summer's pussy. Todd adjusted the speed to the midway point and immediately noticed that Summer's enthusiasm for sucking his cock increased. Soft moans and slurping sounds were now emitted from around his cock as his slut worked her mouth in concert with his thrusts.

Todd increased his pace, which he matched by increasing the vibrations of the egg. He could feel Summer beginning to move towards an orgasm as her moans became louder and he could see her moving her hips to meet his thrusts. "Slut, you are not allowed to cum, unless you are told to do so," Todd told his willing slut.

As he got closer, Todd grabbed his slut's hair and began to fuck her face in earnest. Todd pulled his cock almost out of Summer's mouth leaving just the head caught between her lips. He reminded Summer again that she was not to cum until she was told to do so.

"Slut, I am about to cum and you are not allowed to swallow. You will catch my cum, hold it in your mouth and then when instructed, you will open your mouth to show me that you have indeed cradled my cum," Todd ordered.

"Do you understand slut," Todd asked.

Though his cock was stuffed down her throat, Todd heard Summer say, "Yes Master."

Once he was certain she understood, Todd tightened his grip on Summer's hair, leaned back and forced his cock deep into his teacher's mouth. He felt the initial blast of his come hitting against the back of the teacher's throat and he kept fucking his cock in and out of his slut's mouth. Todd kept his cock buried deeply into Summer's mouth making sure that all of his cum was deposited into her mouth. Todd pressed his pelvis tighter against Summer's face effectively cutting off air flow because his cock filled her throat and his pelvis pressed her nose closed. He held her in this position until he could feel Summer trying to pull away pulling and pushing herself away from his grasp.

"Do not swallow my cum slut," Todd reminded Summer.

As he pulled his cock out of her mouth, Todd felt Summer's lips try and hold his cock and not allow it to be pulled out. Todd, feeling the pressure of Summer's mouth, allowed her to hold onto his cock for a bit longer as he knew the more pleasure she received from the egg in her pussy, the more she would want to have something in her mouth to increase the intensity of her approaching orgasm.

But, Todd had other ideas for his slut teacher. He pulled his cock forcibly out of Summer's mouth which was accompanied with a pop as her lips finally allowed his cock to be pulled out of her mouth. But, Summer remained lying down on her desk with her breasts pressed firmly into the top of the desk, her knees grinding into the wood top as she rocked back and forth hoping to bring on the orgasm that she so needed right now. She was still tethered to her desk by her white leash that was fastened to her collar and tied to one of the legs of her desk.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,839 Followers
123456...9