Summer's Blackmail Ch. 17

Story Info
English teacher's submission continues.
18.5k words
4.61
106.4k
51

Part 17 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,840 Followers

Summer Wayne is a 40 year old married high school Senior English teacher that is being blackmailed by one of her students. She is required to call him Master T and she is completely under his control only one week after his discovery of her on-line profile. In just one week, Master T has had each of Summer's nipples pierced, each of her pussy lips is adorned with ring piercings and her left ear has been pierced with a large loop earring that includes three red beads that signifies to Master T that she is his. Summer has been dominated by the school janitor and now has two known masters to deal with on a daily basis. She does not know it, but Summer's weekend will be filled with servitude, tattoos and more degradation, but she doesn't yet know any of this... thanks to my friends for recommendations/suggestions for story lines especially Mike, John and Elly.

It is now Friday morning and Summer is sleeping so soundly that she does not hear the alarm at first. The alarm rang out at 5:00 AM for some reason. Her phone rang about five minutes later and it was the voice he hated to hear:

"Hello slut. Don't say anything, just listen. Today, you are to wear your button up blue jean skirt, your beige almost shear blouse, your beige lace bra & thong set, beige thigh hi hose and let's wear your red four inch pumps. See you at the donut sales booth this morning. You are to buy two doughnuts and take them to your room. I will give you more instructions then. Don't forget to weigh this morning. Goodbye slut...

Summer, laying in the comfort of her Egyptian cotton sheets, began to cry. She did not think her world could get any worse, but her young master was back in town, but that was only part of her issues this morning. She now was subject to calls from the school janitor, Calvin Williams. He had forced her to please him in the girl's locker room last night and she found that the more dominant he was with her the more submissive and willing to please she became.

Summer's thoughts went back to Calvin and his large cock. Then, she thought about his step son, William Demps, and how she watched him fuck poor Marsha Edwards in the boy's shower as it had been arranged by Melanie Hart. Summer's hands began to rub her stomach and breasts as her mind carried her back to the erotic events in the locker rooms. Her mind also found its way back to her class room when she was on her desk awaiting the arrival of her young Master T.

Todd Spillers had started all of this and she could not find a way to extricate herself out of the dangerous yet erotic situation in which she finds herself. Summer knew that she was in trouble, but her body now craved the attention as well as domination that she was receiving. She had always tried to please her husband James, but he was not the dominant type. Todd, for a young man, was very dominant and he knew which of her buttons to push.

Summer's fingers found their way to the erect clit now moistened because of her thoughts. Her right hand found the slit between her pussy lips and she stroked herself there until her fingers were soaked with her juices. Summer then ran her fingers up to her even more erect clit and began to circle the small head with her middle two fingers. Her left hand found her breasts where she alternated between each by pulling and twisting.

Summer's hips began to move to meet the demands of the fingers of her right hand. She quickened her pace and increased the pressure she was applying to her nipples. Summer noticed that the piercings in her nipples no longer hurt when twisted or pulled. She did notice that when they were squeezed, there was some residual pain, but she was pleased that she healed quickly from the piercings she only received last Saturday.

Maybe it was the early morning alarm. Or, it could have been hearing her young master's voice so early in the morning. Or, it could be the combination of the mental stimulation she was receiving from flashbacks from last night as well as the early hour and her master's voice. But no matter the reasons, her body was soon rocketing towards the first of what Summer knew would be many orgasms directed by her young master.

Summer finished her bathroom routine and then immediately slipped on her white lace thong panties and her six inch white slut heels. She grabbed her sheer white satin robe, but only draped it over her arm as she walked from her bedroom and down the wooden stairs to the main level of her house.

When Summer reached the main floor, she turned to her left and headed to the front door. She wanted to get the morning paper to read with her coffee. She knew that her day was going to be bad. Summer wanted to at least have a small respite from the pending humiliations and manipulations that she would be subjected to at the hands of her young master as well as at the hands of the janitor most likely.

Summer retrieved the paper from her front porch without any issues. She heard her heels clicking on the hardwood flooring echo through-out the main floor of her house as she walked back to the kitchen. She placed the paper on the center island of the kitchen and turned on the Keurig one cup coffee maker. While the water heated, Summer casually thumbed through the morning edition of the city paper. She found that her readings went to the metro section of the paper as that was the area of the paper where local news items were posted. She placed a container of hazelnut coffee into the brew station, pressed start and watched as the hot liquid filled her favorite cup.

Summer took her coffee and paper out onto the back patio of her house where she sat in her favorite patio chair. It was a rather warm morning for September and she felt like a little fresh air would help her get ready for her day. She then thought back to the sexual assault that her best friend Lisa and her husband Steve forced on her this past Sunday afternoon. She became wet thinking about being forced to fuck herself with the Corona beer bottle. She was hopeful that her nosey next door neighbor, Mr. Johnson, had not been home to witness her debauchery.

Summer was dressed only in her white thong and six inch heels as was required by her young master. She was not worried about being seen as her patio was completely private. She saw where the landscape crew had repaired the sprinkler head as well as the lawn that had been damaged by the leaky head. Summer casually sipped at her hazelnut coffee and absentmindedly thumbed through the paper. Her mind was taken back to laying on the lounge chair as Lisa's husband Steve fed his cock into her just pierced pussy. She was amazed at how far she had fallen since sending that stupid picture of herself. And now, she was wondering why in the world she had ever gone to that website. She was bored of course, but why did she do it? Well that was a question for another day.

Summer poured the remnants of her coffee into the shrubby as she headed back inside. She could hear her footsteps as the white heels clicked across the tile floor of the kitchen as her cellphone rang. She looked down and saw the feared number, Master T.

"Hi Master T," Summer said.

"Good morning my slut. How are you feeling today," Todd asked.

"Master T, I am ok, but growing concerned about your continued domination of me. I am your teacher. It is time for you to stop and let me go about my life as a teacher, mother and wife," Summer meekly replied.

"Well Slut, I will determine when I no longer desire to have you serve me as my slut," Todd angrily said into his phone.

"But, Master T, I have done everything you have asked of me since I sent you that very private picture. Can't you just let it go at that? I am not sure how much longer I can go on this way," cried the poor English teacher.

"Slut, get over it. You are mine to control until I decide I no longer need you to please me," Todd replied. Continuing, "Ok slut, I will give you what you want. I release you. I am hopeful that your husband and children will be able to live with a slut like you when they see the attached picture."

The phone went dead.

With that, Summer's phone pinged announcing a text message. As she clicked on the text message, a picture of her lying face down on her desk at school with black thigh hi's, black four inch heels, her white rhinestone collar, pink butt plug clearly visible in her ass and her mouth open showing the cum that Todd had deposited in her mouth. The picture reflected the Ms. WAYNE CUM SLUT that Todd had written across the top of her ass cheeks and on each ass cheek. There was no doubt who she was, what was in her mouth and the message made it clear what she was.

Her phone rang again and Summer quickly answered, "Master T, I am sorry. Please forgive me."

"That is better slut," Todd quickly replied.

"Go upstairs and get on your digital scales. Call me when you determine your weight and you had better weigh 125 pounds or there will be hell to pay," Todd said.

The phone went silent again.

Summer placed her empty coffee cup in the dishwasher, refolded the newspaper like James had shown her before and then she headed upstairs with dread. As she reached the top of the stairs, the home phone began to ring. Summer rushed to the phone in the bedroom and her hello was met with "Hi Mom," from Jacob one of her boys. They exchanged some pleasantries for a couple of minutes and then Summer was shocked.

"Mom, I got a weird message in my email from an unknown email address today," Jacob said. Continuing, "Mom, the message said that there were issues at home that maybe I should call and check on. So, is everything ok mom," Jacob asked.

Summer had to quickly compose herself. She knew immediately that the message had been sent by her young master and it was a specific message to her.

"Oh son, everything is great here. Well except for your father being out of the country until the first of November," Summer said with conviction.

"Well mom, why would someone send me an anonymous message, but not Kevin," Jacob asked.

"I don't know Jacob, but I would not worry about it. Other than missing your father, I am doing well. When are you two coming home to see me," Summer asked hoping to change the tone and conversation.

"We were thinking about coming home next weekend for Homecoming. I know we are playing Wesley and they beat us when we played, so it would be nice to see the Eagles kick their butts," Jacob replied.

"Oh that would be wonderful Jacob. That is next weekend and I have no plans. It would be great to spoil my two boys all weekend. Let me know as soon as you can if you guys are coming," said Summer.

"Ok mom will do. Thanks for letting me know that you were ok. It must have been an email that my spam detector did not catch. Talk to you soon," Jacob said and hung up the phone.

Sitting on her bed, Summer began to sob incoherently at the thought of her children coming home and finding out that their mother was a submissive slut to a high school student. Further complicating things was the realization that the treatment she received from the school janitor only further strengthened her feelings of submissiveness.

Suddenly, her cell phone rang and once again she found the caller number to be her young master. She answered the phone abruptly, "How dare you write to my son. I have done everything you have demanded of me and yet you send a menacing not to them. Why?"

"Because you are my slut and you need to fully comprehend that if you do not do as you are instructed, your life as a teacher, mother and wife will cease to exist for you. I would imagine that the bitches in prison would love to get their hands on you slut. So, you decide, are you going to do as you are told whenever you are told or are you ready to suffer the consequences of your involvement with a high school student," Todd said.

The line went dead again and it left Summer trembling almost uncontrollably. She was now completely trapped in her servitude to her high school master. He had already illustrated to her how easy it will be for him to shatter her world. For now, Summer knew she had to be compliant with any and all instructions given to her by her young master. She hoped that when her husband James came home they could find a way to extricate her from the situation.

Summer quickly shed her white six inch heels and pulled her white lace thong panties down her legs. She padded across the Berber carpet that led to her slate tile floor bathroom. She stepped on her digital scales and saw where her weight was reported at 127 pounds. Oh My God she thought to herself. I have starved myself all week to meet the required five pound weight loss. Summer remembered that she had not been on her treadmill all week, which had been complicated by her night time excursions, the daily tanning trips, body recovery from the abuse she has to which she had been subjected and the general depressed mindset she suffered.

With trembling fingers, Summer punched in her young master's phone number. The phone rang one time. "I see that you have not followed my instructions slut. You have only lost three pounds this week. What do you have to say for yourself slut," Todd asked harshly.

"Master T, I do not understand. I have almost starved myself this week. I can only say that I have not been able to work out utilizing my treadmill and small gym in the basement of my house. I am so sorry Master T. Please do not punish me. I will do everything I can to lose the two extra pounds this weekend. Please Master T," Summer pleaded.

"Well slut, you have been busy this week. I tell you what, we can start working on those two pounds on Saturday morning. But, today, you have to get busy and get to school. Dress as required and I will see you at the cheerleader fundraiser booth," Todd said just before the phone went dead in Summer's ear.

Summer was relieved that she would not suffer immediate punishment from her young master because she did not accurately track her weight loss. But, she swore that her scales had previously registered her weight at 124 pounds only last week. Maybe there was something wrong with the scales. I will have to check on that Summer said to herself.

After hurriedly, showering, washing her hair and shaving the little growth of hair, Summer went about fixing her hair making sure to give it an extra fluff to make it a little wilder than she ordinarily wore it. She wanted to take every precaution this morning. She then applied her make-up as she had been instructed by her young master paying particular attention to her eye shadow making sure to accentuate her hazel eyes. She applied extra foundation, made sure that her cheeks were almost ruby red and then she applied her bright red fuck me now lipstick.

Once satisfied that her hair and make-up would meet her young master's approval, she set her sights on her wardrobe. She quickly looked at the note she had been given last night by Master T. Summer fished her button up blue jean skirt out of the closet, found the almost sheer beige blouse and then took her red four inch red heels out of the box. Summer placed each of these items on the bed and then went to her dresser. Summer pulled out the sheer lace beige thong and matching lace front clasp beige bra. Summer dug into her stocking drawer and pulled out the beige thigh hi's with the wide lace band. These hose also had a sandal foot design that went from toe to the back of her heel. Summer was sure that if anyone was paying attention, they would be able to detect the design of the hose as it was displayed coming out of the back of her heels.

Once dressed, Summer dashed down the stairs, grabbed her school bag, pocketbook and then headed into the garage. The top was still down on her BMW and she did not take the time to close it for this morning's drive. Summer felt like having the wind blow through her hair, which should give it an even sluttier look to please her young master.

Summer pulled into the faculty parking lot, found her space, closed the top on her car and then headed to the front of the school. It was now 7:15 AM and there was a steady flow of buses and cars delivering students to school. Summer could feel the breeze as she walked across the parking lot and she noticed that it felt cool against her uncovered thighs. Her thong was pulled snuggly into the crack of her ass and she felt her pussy lips wrapping around the thin material of the crotch of the thong.

As Summer walked into the school through the main doors she immediately saw the cheerleader table where they group was selling many different breakfast treats to help raise money for new uniforms. Summer saw Melanie's eyes light up when she saw there and she gave Summer a hearty good Morning Ms. Wayne.

"Ms. Wayne, wouldn't you like to buy something this morning to help us meet our goals to buy new uniforms," Melanie asked.

Summer walked straight up to Melanie and looked over the table of morning breakfast treats. There was wide assortment of items and she would rather chose a healthy snack, but she was under direction from her young master. She saw young Marsha Edwards sitting at the table and Summer remembered how she had been forced to take William Demp's cock in the boy's shower.

"Yes, Melanie, I would like two of your glazed donuts," Summer replied.

"Oh that is great Ms. Wayne," Melanie said as she bagged up the donuts and handed them to her senior English teacher. "Ms. Wayne, you must come and join our practices sometime soon. We could make you an honorary cheerleader and get you a uniform to wear with us," Melanie said.

Melanie could see the look in Summer's face wondering why she might mention her wearing a cheerleader outfit. Melanie remembered how sexy Summer looked last night in the boy's locker room. She was going to enjoy making her squirm just a little more.

"Ms. Wayne, weren't you a cheerleader in high school," Melanie asked.

Summer was now feeling trapped. She was remembering the scene in the boy's locker room where she watched Melanie service William Demps' huge cock while standing in the shadows of the lockers. Summer was quite sure that she had not been seen, but Melanie was asking these probing questions as well as making a suggestion for her to come to practice where she could wear a uniform.

"Melanie, yes I was, but that was a very long time ago. I am afraid I do not have the agility or body to be a cheerleader any longer," Summer replied hoping the conversation would end there.

"Ms. Wayne, I have a uniform that we used last year that I bet would fit you. It is a pleated skirt and a button up vest that we wear in warm weather and at the basketball games. I bet it would look terrific on you," Melanie continued in her tormenting conversation. Continuing, "But, I think your chest is maybe too big to fit comfortably in the top so I would bet you would have to have a couple of buttons unclasped. I think you would look hot in it all the same."

"Thanks Melanie, but I am too old for those types of uniforms, but I appreciate the compliment," Summer replied.

Summer quickly took the bag containing her two donuts from Melanie's hand, though she noticed that Melanie's fingers trailed across her hand a little too long for her comfort. "Thanks Melanie and good luck to you girls," Summer said as she twirled away.

Summer hurried down the corridor to the back stairwell which led up to her floor. She wanted to get away from the group of cheerleaders because all she could envision was poor Marsha being violated like she was last night. And to think that Melanie had arranged the whole thing. Summer remembered the treatment that she received at the hands of William's stepfather, Calvin Williams. Summer shuddered to think what might happen to her today if she got summoned by Calvin at the same time that she was being compliant to the demands of her young master.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,840 Followers