Summer's Blackmail Ch. 19

Story Info
Submissive Teacher gets a new hair style & more.
30k words
4.62
139.4k
66

Part 19 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,827 Followers

Summer Wayne is a 40 year old married high school Senior English teacher that is being blackmailed by one of her students. She is required to call him Master T and she is completely under his control. In just a little over one week, Master T has had each of Summer's nipples pierced, each of her pussy lips is adorned with ring piercings and her left ear has been pierced with a large loop earring that includes three red beads that signifies to Master T that she is his. Summer is home, handcuffed, her legs attached to a spreader bar, a ball gag inserted into her mouth, her slut collar and leash are attached as she lays on the floor in her own bedroom. She has no way to know, but Summer's weekend will be filled with additional piercings, tattoos, hair style change as well as new nails and paint for her toes...thanks to my friends for recommendations/suggestions for story lines especially Mike, Jack, John, Rebecca, Slut jenni and Elly.

Last night, Todd had carefully laid Summer down on the carpet at the side of the king sized four poster bed that she shared with her husband James Todd had attached Summer's ankles to a three food long spreader bar with the fur lined cuffs. Todd cuffed his teacher's hands behind her back, inserted a ball gag into her mouth and strapped it around her head. Summer also still had on her slut collar and leash. Todd had taken a long hot shower on Friday evening after he had taken his slut teacher back to her home. He made himself right at home after the shower, making himself a quick sandwich and availed himself to two of the ice cold Corona beers from the downstairs refrigerator. Both empty bottles lay on the floor next to the restrained teacher.

Summer slowly awakened to the pain in her back that was created by laying on her cuffed hands. She tried to sit up, but found the spreader bar attached to each of her ankles prevented any quick action. She heard the shower water and tried to scream only to realize that her lips were wrapped around a rubber ball that had been jammed into her mouth. Summer felt the rhinestone collar around her neck and the accompanying leash lay across her body. She suddenly realized that she was in her own bedroom and restrained while someone was making use of her bathroom.

Summer slowly was able to raise herself up onto her ass, which was quite painful. Then the events of last night's gang bang came rushing back to her. She remembered the four men who had taken her in each of her orifices. She remembered the contraption that she had been strapped too, but she also remembered that she had on the large blindfold so she was sure that no one had recognized her. But, wait a minute, that police officer, Sargent Owens had been there too. So, someone besides her young master knew who she was and that she had submitted to the degradation and humiliation they forced upon her.

Summer remembered the many orgasms that she had had as her body had reacted involuntarily to all of the sexual and verbal stimulations that the men forced upon her. She remembered how the large cock in her mouth had almost suffocated her as the large cock of the policeman erupted in her ass. She shivered at the memory, but felt her pierced nipples begin to harden even more than normal.

Summer listened as the water in the shower stopped. She heard the glass door of the shower open and then close. Summer could hear the rustle of her Egyptian cotton towels as whoever it was dried themselves off. Summer listened to get some idea as to who was in her shower. Summer hoped that it was her young master and not one of her sons having come home during the night to discover her bound, gagged and collared at the foot of her own bed.

Though surprised, Summer was relieved to see that it was indeed her young master as he walked through the doorway from the bathroom into hers and James' master bedroom. Summer noted that her young master's cock was standing almost at full erection as he padded across the Berber carpet. He stopped right in front of her looking down at her with his piercing eyes. He did not say anything as he reached behind Summer's head, unfastened the catch on the ball gag harness and as he pulled the gag out of her mouth he said, "Keep your mouth open slut you have work to do."

As the ball gag was pulled out of her mouth, it was immediately replaced by the head of her young master's cock. He had squatted down just a little to align his shaft with his teacher's mouth. Summer kept her mouth open and felt Todd's cock begin to slip deeper into her mouth.

When he was satisfied with Summer's acceptance of his cock, Todd began to slowly pump his cock in and out of her mouth. He was careful not to pull his cock all the way out as he wanted her lips to grasp the head of his cock before he pushed it back into her mouth hitting the back of her throat.

Summer worried that Todd's next thrust might force his cock too deep into her throat and she might gag on it as her mouth and throat had not quite adjusted to the girth of the young man's cock. Summer's saliva was coating her young master's cock making it easier for him to slide in and out of her mouth. Summer noticed that he did not pull his cock all the way out, but pulled it to her lips, which allowed her to suck hard against the cock hoping to make him come sooner.

Being on her knees, bobbing her head back and forth with her hands behind her back, placed Summer in a precarious position. She did her best to create the sufficient friction against her young master's cock to get him to cum. Summer was battling an overflowing bladder now and she had to find a way to make him cum without relieving herself on the

Berber carpet of her bedroom.

Todd looked down as his high school teacher slut worked her mouth back and forth on his cock. He was trying to prolong his orgasm because he wanted to make sure that he gave his slut a large load to swallow. He watched as Summer's lips puckered to hold his cock in her mouth. He placed his hands on either side of her head and began to fuck her mouth onto his cock.

"That is right slut, suck your master's cock. Show me how much you want to please me slut," the young master said to his kneeling and bound teacher.

"Tell me slut, do you want my cum," Todd asked.

He pulled his cock almost out of her mouth and he heard her gurgle, "Yes Master T, please give me your cum."

"Not good enough slut. Tell me what you want slut," Todd said loudly.

Summer pulled her mouth off of her young master's cock, looked straight up at her young master and said, "Master T please give me your cum. I need it so badly."

"That is better slut," Todd replied.

Summer got into a rhythm with her young master and his ever hardening cock. She slurped on his cock as he pushed into her mouth and sucked on it as he pulled it back out of her throat. Each of Todd's thrusts into his teacher's mouth forced his cock deeper into her mouth and his cock head was hitting the back of her throat each time he pushed into her mouth.

Summer's throat relaxed and accepted the hard cock as it was pushed more rapidly into her mouth. Her young master's hands began to pull her head towards his pubic area and she could feel the hairs above his cock with her nose each time his cock head hit the back of her throat. Summer lowered herself slightly which created a more downward angle for her young master's cock. This angle allowed her to accept more of his cock and it was more comfortable for her.

Summer noted that her legs and ankles were beginning to ache even more. The pressure of the face fucking she was receiving was beginning to take its toll not only on her mouth, but the rocking action was grinding her knees into the Berber carpet. She could feel a burning sensation in her knees and just knew that she would have scabs on her knees. The burning in her knees was matched with an ever increasing itch between her legs. Summer could feel her pussy moistening as the cock sawed in and out of her mouth. The more she sucked the more turned on she was becoming. Summer realized that her body and mind needed the demands of this young man and the more he demanded, the more she needed to cum.

Summer continued to look up into the eyes of her young master. She was trying her best to satisfy him and she felt proud as his cock began to harden more in her mouth. She knew that he was now close to orgasm and Summer could see it in his eyes as he looked down on her.

Todd increased that pace of his assault on his slut's mouth. His hands went to the back of Summer's head and he forced the entire length of his cock into Summer's mouth and then he felt it slip deep down her throat with a pop. The sheer force of the assault was beginning to have an effect on Summer too. Her pussy began to betray her as the more humiliating the face fuck became, the more she tried to please her young master.

Todd could see in Summer's eyes a growing passion. He pulled his cock from her mouth and he heard it escape through her puckered lips with another slurp. He walked away leaving Summer erect as she could on her knees with her hands bound behind her and her ankles attached to the three foot spreader bar.

Todd quickly returned with Summer's black dildo. The very one that got her into this mess in the first place. It was the one from the picture that she had sent inadvertently to Todd when answering his request from the site only 10 days ago. Summer had tried to send the one without her face, but through her own inability to adequately control her computer actions, she had instead sent a picture with a full facial expression of her in the midst of an orgasm while her husband took the incriminating picture.

Todd bent down and positioned the dildo on its base between Summer's stretched legs. Summer watched as he kneeled in front of her and she felt the tip of the dildo brush her pussy lips as Todd set it between her legs. In her current position, the dildo was situated directly below her pussy. All she had to do was lower herself down onto the black rubber cock. But, she waited.

Todd looked down at Summer and could see that she was perplexed. He knew that the more he forced her to perform oral sex on him, the more turned on she became. He had had a conversation with Bill Fraser after her visit to his adult bookstore. Todd remembered Bill relaying how intense Summer's orgasms had been when she had a cock in her mouth while being fucked in her ass and pussy.

"Lower yourself down onto you black dildo slut," Todd commanded.

He stood back and watched as Summer slowly and carefully lowered herself onto the eight inch tall dildo. The cock was almost two inches in diameter at the widest point. Summer moved up and down slightly to coat the black dildo with her pussy juices. Once she was satisfied that it was sufficiently lubricated, Summer forced her body downwards onto the black cock. She could not force the entire length of the cock into her hot pussy because of the spreader bar restraining her movement. However, she could get the first four inches of the thick cock into her waiting pussy.

Todd then restarted his assault on the teacher's mouth. Grabbing her head, he began to pump his cock faster and deeper in to the teacher's welcoming mouth. Looking down Todd said, "Don't you dare cum slut until I tell you too."

He did not wait to get a response from the fully engorged mouth of his teacher slut. Todd fucked her mouth in earnest as he was ready to cum and he planned to coat his slut's face, hair, neck and tits with the load he had saved for this special occasion.

Summer continued to fuck the dildo trying her best to get more of the cock inside of her. But, it was not sue as the restraints of the leg spreader prevented full penetration. Todd's fucking her mouth and the four or so inches of the black dildo was beginning to have the desired effect that Summer so craved now. Every time she had a cock in her mouth she found it only heightened her desire to have an orgasm. She was beginning to link the need to serve and please a hard cock with her mouth to her intense need to have an orgasm.

Summer's body began to tremble with the initial stages of the oncoming orgasm. Sensing her predicament, Todd fucked her face quickly a couple more times and then pulled his cock from her mouth as he erupted first onto her lips, nose, eyes, in her hair and then down her chest. As he was exploding onto her face he had yelled, "Cum now slut."

Summer was so relieved to be told to cum. Her body erupted in orgasm as her young master sprayed his cum on her face, in her hair and on her chest. Her body continued to be rocked by her first orgasm of the day. Her orgasm was so strong that she almost lost control of her bladder, which would have meant peeing on the Berber carpet of her bedroom.

Todd wiped the end of his cock head down the cheek of his slut teacher's face. He saw the trail of his cum on her cheek as well as the globs of cum sprayed around her face, hair and chest. He saw Summer in the final throes of orgasm as she was planted as far down onto the black dildo as the spreader bar would allow.

Todd continued to look down at the teacher until she opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Clean my cock slut," was all Todd said.

Summer stuck her tongue out and began to lick the entire shaft of her young master's cock. She could taste his cum mixed with her saliva. She sucked every drop of his cum that her tongue came in contact with and savored it like a prize. Summer kept looking up at her young master and she was rewarded with a smile that indicated that he was pleased.

Todd quickly pulled his cock away from his slut as he was certain that it was now clean. He walked back into the bathroom leaving Summer kneeling on the Berber carpet of her own bedroom. Summer of course could not move with the restraints on her ankles as well as her hands being cuffed behind her. Summer could feel the white rhinestone slut collar around her neck and the accompanying leash lay down her back.

After a couple of minutes, Todd walked back out of the bathroom with James' terrycloth robe wrapped and tied around his body. He had his feet in James' bedroom slippers and walked out into the bedroom like it was his own. Todd knew that Summer's husband was out of the country until early November. Todd planned on making himself right at home in the house his slut teacher shared with her husband further strengthening his hold over Summer

"Well slut, I believe it is time for you to fix your master some breakfast," Todd said to his kneeling English teacher.

"Master T, please untie me so that I can go to the bathroom," Summer replied.

"Well first my slut, you will prepare breakfast for your master," Todd countered.

With that, Todd walked over to the dresser, picked up his wallet and pulled out the key to the cuffs that bound his teacher's ankles to the three foot spreader bar. Todd released both ankles and helped his unsteady teacher to her feet with the black dildo remaining upright on the bedroom carpet. Using the same key, Todd released the handcuffs that had restrained his slut's arms behind her back and under her body all night. Todd tugged on Summer's slut leash and pulled her to her dresser.

"Put your slut thong and heels on now," Todd commanded.

The pressure of her bladder was making Summer squirm and twist as she tried to keep from peeing on herself there in her own bedroom. She could not remember when she went to the bathroom last exactly, but it was sometime before she was strapped to her young master's sex contraption as well as prior to her gang bang.

Summer opened the top left hand drawer of her dresser, pulled out one her white lace string thongs, slipped it over first one foot, then the other and pulled it up to her hips. She then slipped her tired feet into her white slut heels that were on the floor next to the dresser.

"Get downstairs and fix me breakfast slut," Todd demanded.

With the realization that she was being ordered around in her own home reinforcing her servitude to her high school student master, Summer walked across the bedroom floor, headed into the hallway and then down the wooden stairs. With each step, Summer was reminded of the sex she had last night at the hands of the four men along with her young master. Her pussy, ass and jaws all ached from being used as the cum depository for the men. Her body shivered when she thought about the embarrassing display she had been forced to put on right there in the ticket booth as each man purchased their ticket to the night with the high school teacher. Then she remembered that each of the men had seen her face, so why did her young master cover her face last night. She felt the sticky cum all over her face, breasts, abdomen and legs from last night as well just before when her young master gave her his cum.

As Summer reached the bottom step she became acutely aware of sounds coming from the kitchen. It sounded like a movie, but she was not sure. As Summer entered the kitchen, she stopped suddenly in her tracks as she saw the image of a woman draped and tied over a wooden contraption as a man pounded the woman's ass and her face was being fucked by a large cock. Summer suddenly realized that the woman was her and that her young master had recorded her event from last night. "Is there no end to my humiliation," Summer said to herself. But, she could not move her eyes away from the two cocks entering her body there on the screen. She remembered the officer's cock and how it slid deep inside her ass while the cock in her mouth filled her with its hot jism as the officer's cock exploded inside her. Her nipples again hardened and she reached for her clit.

But, Summer's bladder was beginning to cause her pain. She had to go in the worst way and did not know if she could hold on much longer. Summer hurried about making coffee, eggs, bacon and toast for her young master. She was startled as he came into the kitchen.

"Why isn't my breakfast on the table slut," Todd asked.

"Master T, it is ready, I was just waiting for you to come downstairs," Summer replied.

Todd looked at his slut teacher and saw his recent cum stains on her face, hair and neck. He liked how that appeared to be the marking of his property so to speak and it was combined with all of the cum from last night's fun. "Well, don't just stand there slut, put my breakfast on a plate, poor me a cup of coffee and put it on the table," Todd said.

Once she had placed the plate and cup of steaming coffee on the table, Summer went about cleaning up the frying pan, mixing bowl and wiping down the kitchen counter. She stood and watched as her young master, sitting in the chair usually occupied by her husband, eat the meal she had prepared for him. Summer stood there with her legs pressed together trying to stem any possible leakage of pee caused by her full bladder.

"Slut, where is my newspaper," Todd asked.

"Master T, I guess it is on the front porch," Summer replied.

"Don't guess slut, go and fetch my paper," Todd ordered.

"Master T, please may I go to the bathroom. I have to go so badly," Summer begged.

"Go and get my paper. I will think about allowing you relieve yourself once you fetch it for me like the slut dog you are," Todd replied.

Not wanting to raise the ire of her young master, Summer headed for the front door dressed only in her white thong, white heels and collar with her leash attached. As she looked through the front door she saw that the morning paper had been delivered, but it was not on the porch. The paper boy had been really lazy on this day of all days as he had left the paper on the sidewalk about ten feet from the front steps. Summer unlocked the door, stepped out onto the front stoop and then looked around hoping to not see any prying eyes from Mr. Johnson next door or a neighbor walking the sidewalk, though her front door was semi-hidden from the street.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,827 Followers
123456...9