Summer's Blackmail Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

"Spread your legs slut so I can get to that wet pussy of yours," Todd ordered.

Summer had no choice but to do as she was being instructed. As she spread her legs, the hem of her skirt raised higher further exposing more of her panties. Even though the theater was dark, the bright light from the onscreen action illuminated all of her features. The men were moving closer to her and Summer's mind was on high alert. She felt uneasy with all of the leering eyes, but at the same time, her young master's touch was having a profound effect on her body as her eyes stayed glued to the screen.

Todd continued to slide his hand up Summer's leg until he found the crotch of her panties. After a couple of strokes of her crotch he said, "Nice wet pussy slut. Spread your legs further and start playing with yourself while you watch the movie."

Summer hesitated ever so slightly which was followed by a terse, "Now," command by her young master.

Summer then felt Todd's hand disappear from her pussy and she saw out of the corner of her eye that he had turned and was fully facing her. On the screen she saw that the men had switched places and the man that had been receiving a blow job had forced his huge cock into the woman's ass. The other man had grabbed the woman on each side of her head by her hair and was forcibly fucking his cock into her mouth. The moans of the woman could be heard through-out the theater on the speakers attached to the walls. Summer could see saliva escaping from the sides of the woman's mouth as the camera took in all of the action.

Summer slowly lowered her right hand down between her legs. She kept her eyes glued to the big screen trying to avoid eye contact with the men gathering around her. Summer's fingers found the wet crotch of her panties and began to slowly make a circle playing with her pussy lips and lightly touching her erect clit. She felt the crotch of her panties slipping between her pussy lips and she was then able to feel her ring piercings in each pussy lip.

Summer continued to concentrate on the screen as she felt a hand lightly touch her shoulder. Summer let out a soft moan at the touch of her young master. The hand slowly massaged her shoulder and then worked its way up along her neck. The hand moved up and down her neck pausing every so often to massage a different area.

The soft touching of her young master's hand allowed Summer to relax further and she began to concentrate on the fingering of her clit. She pushed her legs further apart forcing the hem of her skirt further upwards where it no longer covered her red thong. Her fingers started slowly and then began to build up speed in stimulating her clit.

The woman on the screen began to moan even more loudly and Summer was amazed that any sound could escape from her lips based on the size of the cock being shoved down her throat. Summer watched as the man fucking her ass grabbed each of the woman's hips and he began a vicious assault on her ass. Summer concentrated on the cocks as they pumped in and out of the woman on the screen. The cocks looked like they were ten feet long and the heads were buried deeply into the woman.

Summer's fingering pace was quicker as she drew closer to orgasm. She had slid her left hand down and had pulled the crotch of her thong to the side which gave her full access to her clit. Out of the corner of her eye, Summer noticed that her young master was positioned facing her, but that one hand was slowly stroking his cock while the other was propped on the seat in front of him. Summer then realized that the hands massaging her neck and shoulders were those of another man.

Summer tensed at the realization and took her hand away from her sopping wet pussy. This action caused an immediate rebuke from her young master, "Slut, keep stroking my cunt. Do you hear me?"

"Yes Master T," was Summer's only reply as she closed her eyes to comply with her young master's direction.

The men that had gathered around Summer heard her response and immediately the hands of the men became more aggressive. The man that had been massaging her neck, slid up and grasped her newly styled hair and pulled it backwards pinning her head to the back of the chair. The man on her right reached over and began massaging Summer's right breast while a man behind her reached over the seat and began massaging her left breast. Summer felt a hand on her right leg and she opened her eyes to see three men sitting in front of her. Summer now had at least six strange men sitting within arm's length of her under the watchful eye of her young master.

The attention and the degradation were having the now normal effect on Summer. Her body began to react to the strange hands caressing her body. She felt the hands on her breasts reach inside and find her erect nipples. By moving their hands inside the tight white tube top, the top fell below her breasts fully exposing them to the hands as well as the men's eyes. When her top slipped down, Todd noticed the increased attention that the men surrounding Summer were exhibiting. Men were leaning in to look or standing near to her to get a better view. The men playing with her breasts were pulling on the piercings stretching Summer's nipples. The men in the row in front of Summer pulled her knees further apart so that all the men could get a better view of her playing with herself.

One of the men sitting nearby said to Todd, "So you are her master. What does she do for you?"

"My slut does everything I tell her to do," answered Todd.

In anticipation of the next question, "Don't you slut," Todd asked his teacher.

"Yes Master T," was the poor teacher's response.

"Well make her stand up so we can get a better look at the slut then," came another voice from the crowd.

Summer heard the call, but hoped beyond hope that her young master would not heed the call. In an attempt to stave of being forced to stand before all of these men, Summer began to stroke her clit in earnest. She hoped that if she brought herself to orgasm, even without Todd's approval, she would be saved from the humiliation of being presented to the group of strange men.

But, alas, Summer's fears were realized when she heard, "Yes. I think that that is a great idea. My slut loves showing off. Stand up slut so everyone can see you."

Summer hesitated ever so slightly. She felt a strong grip on her left arm that still held her thong to the side and it was pulled upwards. The grip was tight and in a twisting manner, her hand pulled away from the crotch of her soaked thong. Summer's arm was pulled forward by her young master and then upwards. Summer had no choice but to follow the pull of her arm until she stood in the dark theater for the gathered men to see her. The light from the screen illuminated the teacher and the men got a terrific view of her exposed breasts and red thong crotch or her ass with the thin material of her thong pulled tightly between her ass cheeks.

There was a low murmur in the group of 10 or so men that had gathered around Summer. There were more men in the theater than that based on the number of cars that had been in the parking lot, but only these ten had been brazen enough to work their way into the couples' only section.

"Make her take that skirt and top off so we can see that beautiful slut's body," another man called out.

"Go ahead slut, you heard the man," Todd advised.

Summer not knowing what else she could do but to slip her thumbs in the waist band of her black spandex skirt and work it down over her hips. Summer worked the skirt past her thighs and had to bend over to work the skirt completely down her legs. Summer bent at the waist, which placed her ass in the direct line view of the men that had gathered in the row behind her. While bent over at the waist, her head rested against the back of the seat in front of her. She used the seat for balance as she struggled to slip her feet still laced into the platform heels through the skirt. Summer could feel men stroking her hair as well as her ass as she was displayed in the bent position.

Summer stood back up and handed her skirt to her young master who simply said, "Now the top slut."

Summer used both hands to grasp the tube top and pull it over her head. As it slipped past her nipples, it lingered there just a slight moment until Summer was able to ease the top over her erect and pierced nipples until she pulled it over her head. Summer handed the top to her young master and stared straight ahead at the action on the screen. The woman was now lying down on top of one man with a cock buried in her pussy and the second man had mounted her from behind jamming his massive cock into the woman's ass.

Summer just stood in the row of seats with men gathering around her with her breasts bouncing with every sharp, deep breath she took. The impact of the humiliation and being placed on exhibition was being felt directly in her pussy. She did not move nor did she look to her young master for guidance. She only stared at the screen awaiting the inevitable instructions that would further degrade and humiliate her in front of more strange men. Summer did not understand how her body could be reacting the way it was, but she felt her breathing pick up and her nipples seemed to harden even more. Without instructions from her young master, Summer slid her right hand from her side inside the front of her red thong panties.

The men continued to watch the sexy woman looking for any kind of signal from the young man sitting next to her. Todd just watched as Summer's hand disappeared into the thin material of her red thong. He saw a quick intake of breathe when it was apparent that her fingers found her clit. It was time for him to give her instructions so he could further install in the teacher's mind that she was his to order as he saw fit.

Todd knew that the movie, the humiliation that he was subjecting his slut teacher too was only making her more excited. Todd knew that all he had to do was nudge the teacher just a little further by applying more degrading directions and she would lose herself in the humiliating environment of the theater. Todd's goal was to continue Summer's training in understanding that she was his slave and that she would do anything he told her to do immediately. Todd, though quite young, understood Summer's mindset and he had be able to learn how much of a submissive she really was. All that on-line reading of stories and internet sites had been right.

"Slut, take your hand out of your panties. Who told to rub my pussy," Todd asked.

Summer immediately withdrew her hand from her panties. She left a trail of moisture on her tight lower abdomen as her fingers left her pussy. "Suck that juice off of your fingers slut," Todd ordered.

Summer paused ever so slightly and drew a firm rebuke, "Do it now slut or I will leave you her with these men and let them fuck you to death."

Summer immediately raised her fingers and placed them into her mouth. Summer began to suck them as she had been instructed. She continued to take in the action on the screen and was mesmerized by the size of the cocks that were pounding into the blonde's pussy and asshole at the same time. The men around her stared intently at the woman stripped to her thong and heels at the direction of her young master. Hands began to reach out and fondle Summer's body.

"Suck my cock slut," Todd said to his slut teacher.

Summer pulled her fingers from her mouth and bent over at the waist and took her young master's cock into her mouth. Summer's legs were pressed against the back of the chair from the row in front of her and the bottom of the chair on her row that had folded up when she stood to take her spandex skirt as well as her white tube top off.

The moment that her master's cock hit the back of her throat, Summer felt it begin to jerk and she felt his hot jism splashing against the back of her throat. Summer was surprised by how quickly her young master had cum, but she thought that she would be spared further humiliation because he had cum.

"Don't swallow it slut. I want you to hold it in your mouth. Stand up now and let these men see how you like to take cum in your mouth," Todd ordered. Todd continued, "Stand up, open your mouth and turn around to show all of these strange men my cum in your mouth slut."

Summer paused for just a moment. She had thought that the quick cum of her young master would end her humiliation. But, it was apparent to Summer that her humiliation was only beginning. She felt hands on her ass pulling her so that she began to turn in the aisle. She opened her mouth, leaned her head back slightly and gave the strangers a good view of a mouthful of cum.

As Summer turned, men touched her breasts, pulled on her nipple piercings, squeezed her ass cheeks and one man was bold enough to slip his finger into her pussy for a brief moment. Summer was becoming alarmed as she thought she counted twenty men surrounding her.

Once she had made a complete circle Summer heard, "Ok slut swallow your master's cum."

Summer tilted her head back just a bit further and allowed her young master's cum to easily slip down her throat. Summer licked her lips to make sure that she had gotten all of her young master's cum.

Still standing, Summer heard her next instruction, "Slut, turn around and face the movie screen. Place your hands on the back of the chair in front of you."

Summer turned slowly making sure that she did not stumble and lose her balance in the aisle The worst thing she thought about was falling on the floor and landing in cum. As she complied with her young master's demand, Summer noticed that the men in the row in front her all had their paints unzipped and they were stroking erect cocks. Next, Summer felt hands on her hips with fingers finding the thin side straps of her red thong and then pulling the thong down over her hips. The hands continued to pull the thong down her legs until it was between her ankles hovering just above the floor of the theater.

"Spread your legs slut," was her next command.

Summer spread her legs slowly and carefully. Her legs stretched outwardly until the material of her thong prevented her from spreading her legs any further. Summer was now propped against the seat back in front of her with her red thong panties stretched tightly between her ankles. Her pussy and ass were fully visible to the men in the row behind her. Summer felt fingers sliding down her ass crack as well as hands squeezing her ass cheeks.

The men in front of her continued to stroke their cocks only inches from Summer's face. "Slut, look at those cocks right there in front of you," Todd ordered.

Summer concentrated on balancing with her hands as the men behind her were becoming more aggressive in touching her. Fingers were invading her pussy and a finger was slowly being inserted into her asshole. A man directly in front of her grabbed both sides of her head and pulled her forward until his cock slipped between Summer's lips. Summer tried to pull away, but she felt a hand on the back of her head and then heard, "Slut, enjoy the cocks."

Summer was being groped by so many hands at this point that her body was in stimulation overdrive. She had men pulling on her nipples, fingers in her pussy, a finger in her ass, a cock in her mouth and cocks all around her. The strange men were taking the teacher over the edge once more. Summer felt a cock positioned at the entrance to her pussy when she heard, "If you do not have a condom, do not even think about it. If you don't have one, you can just jack off on my slut as she likes to feel cum on her body."

Summer was relieved that her young master was protecting her, but she ached to have a cock in her pussy. Summer pushed back towards the cock as I pulled away from her pussy. Unfortunately, the man did not come prepared to fuck a slut in the theater today.

The cock in her mouth began to saw in and out rapidly forcing its way deeper into Summer's throat with each thrust. Summer heard Todd speak a little louder to the group this time, "Men, this is my slut and you will respect her. She is here at my direction and it is for my pleasure that we are here. She is my slave and enjoys humiliation at the hands of strangers. You may do anything to her so long as you do not cum inside of her or leave permanent marks on her body."

Summer felt a cock at the entrance to her pussy. She could feel the mushroom head push inside her pussy and she suddenly became concerned with safety. She pulled off of the cock that was pushed into her mouth and asked, "Master T, does he have a condom on?"

"Yes slut he has a condom on his fat cock," came Todd's reply.

With that, the man previously fucking Summer's face grabbed her newly styled hair and pulled her mouth back onto his cock. Summer was now impaled on two cocks that were working in conjunction with each other just like the woman on the screen had been subjected to. When one thrust into her body, she was forced onto the other cock. The two cocks got into a rhythm and soon Summer was rocketing towards her first theater orgasm.

True to Todd's instructions, the cock in Summer's mouth was pulled out and it erupted onto her face, in her hair and on her neck. Summer could feel the man fucking her from behind quicken his pace as he drew nearer and nearer to his orgasm. Summer's orgasm had subsided when the cock in her mouth was pulled out. But, she only had to wait a few moments before another cock filled her mouth. This cock was smaller in circumference than the first cock, but it was at least four inches longer. The head of the new cock easily slid to the back of her throat and Summer had to fight the urge to gag.

The man fucking Summer from behind grabbed both of her hips and started fucking her in earnest. His cock pulled her pussy lips inside her pussy with each thrust. She knew that the ring piercings in each of her lips were rubbing against the shaft of the cock as it was fucked in and out of her. Suddenly, the cock erupted inside Summer's pussy though completely encased in the required condom.

For the next several hours, Summer's pussy was filled with cocks of varying sizes. She could not see who was fucking her from behind because the cocks kept being forced into her mouth with load after load of cum hitting her face, hair and neck.

There was a brief pause in the assault on her body and Summer was forced to stand up and then forced back into the seat beside her young master. Her panties were removed from her ankles and then her legs were draped over the arms of the chair. Todd gripped Summer's left leg while the man on her right held her right leg. Summer watched as a man stepped over the row in front of her, knelt down between her legs and then use his tongue on her abused pussy.

This sudden tender touching caused Summer to moan loudly and men standing on either side of her in the row behind her continued stroking their cocks as they watched the man licking her pussy. Todd and the man to her right began pulling and twisting each of Summer's nipples. The man kneeling between her legs began to fuck his tongue in and out of Summer's stretched hole. The man then slid his tongue up her slit until it reached Summer's clit. He was surprised to find it very erect and when his tongue flicked the end of the slut's clit he felt her erupt in orgasm.

As Summer came, so did the men on either side of her. Gobs of hot jism shot from strange men's cocks landed on Summer's neck, breasts and stomach. The man kneeling between Summer's legs quickly raised out of the way to make sure that he was not bombarded by the semen erupting from the cocks.

"Slut, finger your clit and cum for me," Todd ordered.

Summer's right hand quickly moved down to her pussy and she began to make quick circular motions to stimulate her clit. Summer slid forward slightly to stretch her legs and to give her the ability to fuck her hips up and down as her finger manipulated her clit. Summer felt an object at the mouth of her pussy and when it jumped to life, she knew that her young master was inserting her black vibrating egg into her pussy. The insertion of the egg, the stimulation of her clit, the stranger's eyes watching, the pulling of her nipples, the cocks rubbing against her neck and head caused Summer's body to erupt in orgasm again.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers