Summer's Blackmail Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Summer reached her desk, she knew that three sets of eyes were watching her: Mark Freeman, Mr. Scott and her young master as he watched from his hiding spot on the patio. Summer understood what she was required to do with all of those eyes on her. She paused as long as she felt she could and then bent over to retrieve her check book from the desk drawer. Summer felt the hem of the robe rise over her ass cheeks and she knew that she was required to give the locksmith a show to thank him for coming out to re-key the house only to be told that she did not need his work. However, she had not been prepared to have to give the same view to Mark Freeman.

Slowly Summer drew the check book out of the drawer. It was a business style check book with three checks to the page. She fumbled with the cover as she had not opened the drawer far enough to be able to easily get the check book out. As Summer placed the book on the desktop, she slowly spread her legs, bent further at the waist, grabbed a pen and turned to ask, "Mr. Scott, how much is the service fee for the call today?"

Summer found two pair of eyes raping her body. Both men had their eyes fixated on her ass and she knew that they could see the base of the pink butt plug between her ass cheeks. She felt her body heating up as she realized that she was performing for the two men at the direction of her young master. Summer knew that she had to please the locksmith, but now she was trapped and possibly would have to do the same type of pleasing to her landscaper.

"Well, Ms. Wayne, or is it Summer," Delvin asked.

"Oh, you can call me Summer if you want to Delvin," Summer quickly replied.

"Well Summer, I think it best for you to call me Mr. Scott, don't you think," Delvin asked.

"Yes Mr. Scott that is appropriate for me," Summer replied. Continuing, "So Mr. Scott, how much do I make the check for and to whom do I make the check payable," the now shaking teacher asked.

Delvin got down off of the bar stool, took the two steps to the desk and came right up behind the teacher. Summer felt the body heat from the big locksmith as he leaned in over her shoulder. She felt his body lean into hers as he said, "My normal fee would be $100, but because you had me drive all the way over here first thing on a Monday morning, I think $100, a cup of coffee and a picture of me standing with you for my men would be the minimum payment."

"Mr. Scott, I will be glad to make you a cup of coffee, but I really do not want a picture taken of me with another man. As you know, I am married," replied the now scared teacher.

"Well Summer, it is a picture for me and it will go a long way towards making me feel better about driving all the way here, through the morning traffic and then you canceling on me," replied Delvin who could see how Summer was beginning to lean back against him.

Summer continued to make out the check for $100 not realizing that she was no longer holding the robe tightly against her body because she was using both hands to make out the check. "Who do I make the check payable to Mr. Scott," Summer asked.

"You can make it out to me Summer and on the "for" line, please put for services rendered," Delvin said. "My guys will get a kick out of that."

"Hey Delvin, I will take your picture with Summer. I know that Summer really likes to please men and I think she will more than happy to do as you tell her, won't you Summer," Mark said. "Summer, you sit here on the bar stool facing me and Delvin, you stand behind her."

Delvin pulled Summer away from the desk and led her to the bar stool. Delvin pulled the bar stool back away from the island and made it face directly at Mark. "Here Mark use my phone as it has a really good quality camera," Mark said.

Summer felt a rush come over her body. Here she was again being manipulated by strange men and her body was betraying her. The teacher's body still reacted with pain to movement as the tattoos were still quite painful. But, the men's looks and directions were having the now familiar effects on the teacher as she willingly was led to the bar stool. As she slid onto the wood bar stool seat, Summer felt her pink butt plug being pushed deeper inside her ass. She tried to hold the white silk robe together, but she had to use her hands to move her body up onto the stool.

While she had been positioning herself on the bar stool, Summer was unaware that Mark had been snapping off several pictures with his own cell phone. He was sure that he saw a rose tattoo over the teacher's pussy as well as the blue butterfly ones on her breasts. His goal was to fully document her body adornments right here in the teacher's kitchen.

Delvin positioned himself over the teacher's left shoulder effectively trapping her between him and the island. Delvin leaned in and put his hands on each of Summer's shoulders as the flash from his camera phone took the first picture. "Give the camera a really sexy look Summer," Delvin said to Summer.

Summer, at Delvin's instruction, tried her best to be sexy. Mark continued to take picture after picture of the teacher as she became more and more relaxed by the simple touches by Delvin and the occasional glance she got from her young master.

"Summer reach up with your arms and place your hands behind Delvin's neck," Mark ordered.

Summer knew that this would further expose her body to the camera, but her body was reacting to the two men, the camera and the watchful eyes of her young master. As Summer reached up, Delvin lowered his head just a little to allow the teacher's hands to go around his neck. As she reached up, Delvin's hands slid the robe open for Mark's camera. As the robe was being pulled open, Summer's butterfly tattoos, her nipple piercings, her new navel piercing and the rose tattoo over her pussy came into full view. Summer's legs were still pressed together so neither Mark or Delvin had seen her clit piercing, but the trapped teacher felt her pussy begin to flow with juices that would soon pool between her legs.

Delvin leaned in and began whispering into Summer's ear telling the teacher how sexy she was and how great her body looked. He began to run his hands up and down her arms further opening the robe until it fell off of her shoulders. Summer tried to slip her hands loose from around Delvin's neck, but he prevented this movement. Whispering into the teacher's ear, Delvin said, "Relax Summer. I have a very large cock and you are going to enjoy taking it down your throat, in your pussy and up your ass."

Mark moved closer and focused the lens of the camera phone on each of Summer's breasts paying particular attention to the butterfly tattoos. He noticed the redness around each and that let him know that they were really new. He reached over and spread the robe fully open so that Summer's body was no longer covered. Mark slipped his hand between Summer's closed knees and starting pushing them open. Delvin saw this and said to Summer, "Spread your legs for me. Let Mark get a close-up of your hot and probably very wet pussy."

Summer only moaned as Delvin's hands had found their way to her breasts and he was carefully massaging each one. "Ouch," Summer cried. "I just got those yesterday and my skin is very sensitive."

"Well Summer I am sorry that they hurt. I will try to be more careful," cracked the leering locksmith.

Delvin took each of Summer's pierced nipples between his fingers and began to pull as well as twist them while Mark continued to capture every action with the phone camera. Delvin whispered in Summer's ear again, "Spread your legs now."

Slowly, Summer allowed Mark's hand to pull her legs apart. It was then that Mark got the first glimpse of the piercing of Summer's clit as well as the upside down rose with the stem working upwards above her tan line. "Wow Summer, I love the piercing in your clit. It matches the one in your nipples. And your rose tattoo is really hot. They make you look like a slut. When did you get them," Mark inquired.

"I got them yesterday along with the tattoo on my back and neck," Summer said before realizing that she had fully revealed just it yesterday along with my tattoos.

In unison, both Mark and Delvin said, "On your back?" Let's see that one too.

Mark and Delvin guided the teacher down off of the bar stool and her robe was pulled down her arms as she stood before them. "Turn around and show us Summer," Delvin said.

"Alright Delvin," Summer said.

"Well, I said it should be Mr. Scott and not Delvin. That is too personal for a slut like you," Delvin said.

"Yes Mr. Scott," Summer said.

Summer stood before the two men with her back to them facing the French doors to the patio. She could see her young master hidden behind the planters, his cock out and he was stroking a huge erection.

The men could see the Eagle tattoo, but could not see the tattoo on her neck. "Pull your

hair up so we can see your neck Summer," Mark said.

Summer used both hands to pull her hair up to show Mark and Delvin her MT tattoo. "Wow that looks like that golfer's logo. What does it say Summer," Mark asked.

"It is the initials M and T," replied the teacher.

"But, what does it mean," replied Mark.

"Well, it does not really mean anything Mark specifically, but for me I wanted it to mean More Trouble," Summer said with a laugh hoping her lie worked.

"More trouble for what slut," Delvin asked.

"And what about the eagle tattoo Summer. What does that mean," Mark asked.

"Mark, that is the school mascot and I wanted something to show my school spirit," Summer replied.

"Well Summer, I have heard some lame reasons before, but yours are pretty lame," Delvin said. "I think someone made you get these piercings and tattoos, especially the MT one on your neck. Initials on your neck indicates ownership by someone."

"Summer, bend over just a little so that I can get a picture of your back and your neck in the same frame," Mark ordered.

Summer let go of her hair and began to bend over when she was told to keep her hands on her hair as she bent over. As Summer complied with her newest instructions, both men could now see the pink butt plug peering out from between the teacher's ass cheeks. "Bend over further Summer and spread your legs more," Delvin ordered.

Summer was now bent over at her waist, both hands holding her hair above her head and her legs were spread shoulder width apart all the while with her feet firmly placed inside her white six inch slut heels. "No, that does not work Summer. Bend your head down so that your hair falls over your face, bend over further and place your hands on your ass cheeks," Mark ordered.

As Summer bent her head further, her hair began to cascade around her face. Summer reached behind and put a hand on each ass cheek and pulled them apart further displaying the butt plug as well as further humiliating herself in front of these two men. The backs of her legs were burning as the heels were forcing her leg muscles to tighten the longer she was bent over exposing her ass to Mark and Delvin.

"Ok Delvin, stand beside Summer, place your hands on her beautiful ass and Summer turn and look back at me," ordered Mark.

Delvin stood beside the bent teacher and placed a hand on each of her ass cheeks. Slowly, Summer turned her head to look back at the camera while Delvin stood on her left side. Delvin gently, but firmly spread Summer's ass cheeks further exposing the base of the butt plug. That is when Summer heard Mark say, "Damn, Delvin this slut has had her clit and pussy lips pierced."

Hearing her called slut made the teacher cringe with further humiliation. Here were two men in her home fondling her ass, taking pictures of her degradation and now calling her slut. Of course, Summer's pussy was betraying her as more of her juices began to form and slowly leak out.

Summer's face felt the flashes and her eyes were temporarily blinded by the several pictures taken by Mark as Delvin stood beside her, spreading her ass cheeks and pressing his crotch against her. Summer could feel Delvin's cock pressing against her like a small log.

"Slut, when did you get your pussy piercings," Mark asked.

While still looking at the camera, Summer replied, "I had my lips pierced a couple of weeks ago Mark. I had my clit pierced on Sunday so it is really sore."

"Delvin, come look at the slut teacher's pussy. Take a good look at these piercings as they really stand out," Mark told Delvin.

Delvin released Summer's ass cheeks and stepped behind the teacher. "I cannot see very well teacher. Bend over and place your hands on your knees," Delvin ordered.

Summer thought that her humiliations would take over her life. She was becoming turned on again at the treatment of these two men forcing her to submit to their directions. The more she submitted, the more turned on she became. And, as a result, the more she needed to submit.

Summer felt a finger slide between her cheeks and begin to play with her pussy lip ring piercings. "Please do not play with the clit piercing. I am concerned with infection so I have to be careful," Summer pleaded.

The fingers continued to play and pull on the pussy rings, but they did not move any further towards her clit piercing. But, the fingers were causing her to edge backwards towards the fingers.

"Delvin, here you take back your phone and take some pictures while I play with Summer a little," Mark said.

"Gladly Mark," replied Delvin.

"Now Summer, I want you to reach back and once again spread your ass cheeks as wide as you can," Mark ordered.

As Summer reached back to her ass, she did not raise back up. In this position, the teacher was peering back towards Delvin as he continued to take picture after picture with the flashes further illuminating her depravity. Summer felt liquid slowly running between her ass cheeks. Next Summer felt a finger running around the base of the plug as it rested against her asshole. The butt plug was tapered so that the large bulb of the plug rested against the inside wall of her dark passageway, but her sphincter muscles kept a tight grip on the tapered end keeping the plug firmly planted up her ass.

Mark began to slowly work the plug out of the teacher's ass. The olive oil he had just poured between her ass cheeks would help to lubricate the extraction as well as allow the plug to be easily reinserted. Summer's muscles grabbed at the plug as it was slowly being pulled out of her ass, but Mark was planning was to fuck the bent over teacher's ass and he wanted it stretched as much as possible. That is when Mark saw the zucchini laying on the island. Mark reached over and grabbed the vegetable wondering why it was there in the first place. That is when Mark noticed the rope attached to the island also.

"Delvin, grab that bar stool and lets have the teacher lay over the seat so that we can get better access to her ass," Mark said.

"Please Mark, don't do this to me," Summer pleaded.

Mark and Delvin paid no attention the teacher as they arranged the bar stool and grabbed the rope. Mark guided the teacher over to the bar stool by pulling her with the butt plug and then pushing her over the stool as he forced the plug all the way back in with a squishing noise caused by the olive oil.

As Summer lay across the seat of her bar stool, Mark continued to fuck the butt plug in and out of her ass. Mark paused each action so that the largest portion of the plug was held in place by the teacher's sphincter muscles as it stretched her anal opening. Each time that Mark pulled the plug all the way out, Summer's asshole was gaped open. Mark would pour additional oil into the teacher's asshole to provide further lubrication.

Todd remained hidden on the patio, but had become a little more brazen in watching the action in Summer's kitchen. Todd had been taking pictures without a flash so that he would not be discovered. He had been careful not to capture the faces of the two men as he wanted to be able to post the action on his website. Also, Todd's cock stood at full attention as he slowly stroked himself as he watched the further humiliation of his slut teacher. What he was watching further strengthened his control over Summer because Todd knew that Summer's pleasure was now being derived by being humiliated as well as being forced to please men and their cocks.

Delvin and Mark worked quickly to secure the teacher to her own bar stool. Summer's ankles were tied to the base of the bar stool with each leg attached to a leg of the stool. Summer's arms were pulled forward and then stretched downward as they were attached to the bar stool.

Summer listened as clothing was being taken off and she now knew that her body was about to be used by men again for their pleasure. But, her body was betraying her as Mark continued to work the butt plug in and out of her ass, moans escaped the teacher's mouth as her body craved more attention and her mind craved further degradation.

Summer then felt a cock head being pressed against her lips and opened her eyes to see Delvin's cock. The bulbous head was bigger than any she had seen and the slit at the top of the cock was slightly open as Delvin stroked it to full erection. "Open your mouth slut and take my cock," Delvin told the teacher.

Before Summer could comply, she felt her hair being tugged upwards at about the same time as she felt a cock being slipped into her ass. Delvin worked his cock slowly into Summer's mouth and talked her through relaxing her throat muscles as his cock went deeper and deeper down her throat.

Mark meanwhile was not as patient and began to saw his cock in and out of the teacher's ass without mercy. He would pull his cock all the way out watching Summer's gape open and then ram his cock back into her. He was working on a rhythmic motion with Delvin, but he was more interested in depositing his cum deep in the teacher's bowels.

Mark was the first to erupt spewing his cum deep into Summer's ass. Delvin watched as Mark was rapid firing his cock in and out of the teacher's ass until he erupted deep inside the bound teacher. Once Mark's cock stopped convulsing, Delvin pulled his cock unwillingly out of Summer's mouth and stepped behind her.

Delvin pointed his cock head directly at the teacher's gaping asshole and slowly slid his cock inside Summer. Delvin was cautious because he had a very large cock and many housewives had been hard pressed to take his cock all the way into their asses. Delvin liked fucking a white woman's ass as it made him feel powerful and he knew how degrading it was to a woman to be fucked in the ass. He also knew that a woman really wanted to be treated like a slut, but this teacher was getting off on being degraded more than any other woman he had been with before.

Summer got into a rhythm with Delvin and his big cock. She could feel his balls slap against her each time he buried his cock inside her ass. She could feel his coarse pubic hair rubbing on her ass as he cock plugged deep inside her. What Summer did not realize was the her young master was capturing all of the action on his camera and was moments away from splashing his cum against the lounge chair that he was using to hide while filming Summer's continued degradation.

Delvin gave out a low groan and then said, "Here it is slut, take my cum."

Summer felt Delvin's cock erupt in her ass and she immediately began to cum. Her body convulsed matching each spurt from Delvin's cock. Her ass grabbed and milked all of Delvin's cum into her dark passageway as it mixed with Mark's cum that had already been deposited there.

Summer's body finally stopped convulsing and went limp. Delvin pulled his cock out of the teacher and watched as her asshole remained gaped open and small trail of cum followed his cock out.