Summer's Blackmail Ch. 23

Story Info
Teacher is dominated, abused and publicly humiliated.
27.4k words
4.56
144k
62

Part 23 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,839 Followers

Summer Wayne is a 40 year old married high school Senior English teacher that is being blackmailed by one of her students for three weeks. She is required to call him Master T and she is completely under his control. Master T has had each of Summer's nipples pierced, each of her pussy lips is adorned with ring piercings, she has had her hair cut into a much younger cut that barely reaches her neck, it is jagged in style and her hair has received extensive highlighting to further change her appearance. Her fingernails have been lengthened by acrylic nails of almost ¾ inches in length and painted a bright red to match her toenails. She has had her clit pierced and her body is adorned with five tattoos further humiliating her and further degraded/dominated by her high school master. To my readers, I apologize for the time that passes between recent stories. I have been busy with work and personal matters so writing had to take a back seat. I promise to do better!

*****

After using the poor teacher for most of Wednesday morning, Mark, the landscape company manager, and Delvin, the locksmith, had untied Summer from the bar stool, picked up the unconscious teacher and laid her on top of the kitchen island on her stomach. Delvin slid the zucchini back into Summer's ass to make sure that the cum deposited there would stay inside the teacher. Each man took another couple of candid shots of the prone teacher, legs spread wide, vegetable plug inserted and her streaked hair in total disarray. Mark and Delvin left the teacher there as they let themselves out of Summer's house satisfied that they had found a source for an occasional sexual adventure.

Mark specifically thought ahead to when his crew would be installing the large Jacuzzi on the back patio and how he would christen it for his friend James, Summer's husband. Delvin, thought about the last housewife he had had his way with and how his poker buddies had enjoyed her also. He had already started planning a night where the slut teacher would be his slave on poker night, which would transcend to poke her night.

Summer awoke sometime later with her body pressed hard against the island's surface as she had been grinding her pelvic bone and pussy against the granite. Summer reached behind her and began to fuck herself with her vegetable butt plug until her body erupted in another orgasm and again she passed out.

Summer's body was betraying her mind. Her brain kept telling her that she should stop submitting to her young master and avoid all of the humiliating situations he put her into. However, her body reacted to the stimulant of being forced to do things to please men and how her body reacted in orgasm each time she submitted to please the men.

Summer finally woke from her multiple orgasms just as her maid Maria came walking in from the garage. Summer was laying on her stomach on the kitchen island with the zucchini still fully inserted in her ass. Her pink butt plug was standing upright next to her head and all Summer had on were her six inch slut heels. Summer only had time to scramble off of the island, grab her robe and grab her butt plug before heading down the hallway to the stairs.

Maria caught only a glimpse of her employer as she dashed down the hallway. She watched as Summer had to bend over and pick something up off of the floor. Maria could see that Summer did not have any clothes on except for the white ridiculously high heeled shoes. Summer was not supposed to be home as she was a teacher, so Maria had not bothered to announce her arrival.

Summer had forgotten about the zucchini plugging her ass as she ran down the hallway to the stairs that led up to her bedroom. As she stepped onto the first stair, Summer felt the vegetable butt plug slip from her ass and hit the floor. "Oh, my God," Summer said out loud, but not too loud. Summer watched in horror as the squash hit the floor and bounced about two feet away way from her. Summer scrambled backwards, stooped down, picked up the squash and then resumed her assent up the stairs.

Maria then noticed the bar stool in the middle of the floor, the rope that was attached to each leg and then several puddles of liquid that she could only surmise was fresh cum. Maria wondered to herself what her employer had been up to, but she had work to do right then.

Summer was out of breath the minute her six inch heels hit the landing at the top of the stairs. She could not remember ever going up her stairs that fast. Then she realized that she had left the rope attached to the bar stool. Summer devised a plan to not come out of her room until Maria finished cleaning the house. Summer went into her bedroom, locked the door and then feel onto her Egyptian sheets on the bed and fell fast asleep again.

Summer was awakened by a hard knock on her door. "Ms. Wayne, this is Maria. Can I come in to clean," Maria asked.

"No Maria, I am not feeling well today so do not worry about my room," Summer answered.

"Ok Ms. Wayne. Can you give me my check please? It was not on the desk where you always leave it," Maria said.

Summer realized that she had just plain forgotten about Maria coming on Wednesdays. She was relieved that Maria came later in the day or she would have walked in to find Summer bent over the bar stool with a cock in her mouth and one in her ass. "I will be out in a few minutes Maria," Summer answered.

"Ok Ms. Wayne, I am ready to go now," Maria said.

Summer looked at her clock and it was almost five in the afternoon. Her body ached from being tied to the bar stool, her ass was stretched from the vegetable butt plug as well as the three cocks that had deposited cum deep inside of her. She felt stickiness between her legs and reached behind to find wetness on her ass, crusty cum between her ass cheeks and on the inside of her thighs.

"Just a minute Maria. Let me take a shower and I will be right down," Summer said.

"No Ms. Wayne. I need my check now as I am late leaving to go to with Manual for our commercial clean and I cannot be late," Maria countered.

"Damn. Why is it that everyone tells me what to do," Summer asked herself.

"Alright Maria, I will be right out," Summer said.

Summer scrambled out of her bed and headed for the door before she realized that she was clothed only in her white slut heels and her see through robe. Summer made a quick turn and walked into her closet. She found her sweat pants and the matching tank top. She slipped her tired feet out of the heels. As her feet touched the soft pile Berber carpet, a drop of cum ran down her leg. "Oh my God, I have cum everywhere," Summer said to herself.

"What am I going to do," Summer once again said to herself.

"Maria, I really need a shower. Please give me a couple of minutes to freshen up," Summer asked.

"Ms. Wayne you are making me late to my next appointment. Come out now so you can pay me," the maid answered.

Maria was getting aggravated by being made to wait. She always felt like her customers thought she was just someone who cleaned toilets for a living. Maria had been born in the United States to illegal immigrant parents. She had graduated from Summer Wayne's high school and had even taken English from Ms. Wayne during her senior year. Now here she was being forced to wait just to get her few dollars for her weekly clean. Maria was already mad because her second husband had been aggravated when she would not change her schedule to help him on his job. Manual owned a franchise cleaning service and he had a very important client that had engaged him to complete a clean tonight. Maria did not mind helping Manual out, but today was just a difficult day for her. Maria knew that Manual was not waiting patiently in the kitchen.

"Alright Maria, be patient and I will be right out," Summer said in a less than friendly way.

Maria quickly replied, "Stop making me wait. I need my check now."

Summer could hear the frustration and anger in Maria's voice. Maria had worked for her and James for several years. She had always done a very good job, but today, Maria was acting out of character and Summer was a bit unnerved by the change in Maria's attitude.

Summer had to think quickly as she did not want cum leaking out of her ass as she went downstairs to give Maria her check. Summer turned and saw the pink butt plug lying on the bed. She thought to herself, "What the hell. That should work."

Summer walked back into the bedroom with the sweatpants and top in her hands. She dropped the garments on her bed, picked up the butt plug and bent over placing her face into the covers of her bed. With one hand she pulled her ass cheeks apart and with the other, she placed the tip of the plug against her well used asshole. But, the plug was not moist and Summer did not want to force it into her ass adding to her pain. Summer brought the butt plug back to her mouth and quickly sucked the plug into her mouth placing as much saliva on it as she could muster.

Once satisfied that the pink plug was slick enough, Summer once again pulled her ass cheeks apart and placed the tip of the plug against her anal entry way. Initially, her ass resisted the insertion of the plug, but with a little twisting and forceful pushing, Summer was successful in positioning the plug deep in her ass. "There, that should keep things inside me," Summer smiled to herself.

Summer quickly stepped in to the "pink" Victoria sweatpants and then pulled the spaghetti strapped matching white top over her head.

Without paying attention, Summer did not realize that the top was one size too small so her breasts were on almost full display. The top came down to her mid-drift and the sweatpants, with the waistband hugging loosely on her hips, just barely above the crack of her ass. This outfit was what she wore after a long day at school when she needed to relax with wine and grade papers.

When Summer opened the bedroom door, she almost ran straight into Maria. Maria just stood there holding the ropes that had previously bound Summer to the bar stool while the two men had forced their cocks in her ass and mouth. Summer did not realize that her face had dried cum on it which made it obviously that she had been with men before Maria had come into the house.

"I am sorry that I forgot to leave you a check Maria. Let's go downstairs and I will make it out to you," Summer said as she tried to walk by her housekeeper.

"That will be good Ms. Wayne. But, what do you want me to do with this rope? Do you have a special place that you like to keep it so you can find it easily," Maria asked.

"Just give me the rope and I will put it up Maria," Summer said trying to use her most forceful voice knowing that she was caught in a compromising position.

Summer tried her best to avoid Maria's eyes, but it was not possible as Maria continued to stand in front of the teacher holding the rope. Summer's direction had fallen on deaf ears. Maria pressed further for information, "What were you doing this morning in the kitchen Ms. Wayne? I found these ropes and the bar stool was standing in the middle of the kitchen floor. There were sticky spots on the stool and on the floor around it that took me quite a while to clean up. I would like an explanation," Maria said to the teacher.

"I do not think what I do in my house is any of your business Maria," Summer replied while trying to take control of the situation.

"Well, I do not think your husband James would be too happy to know what his teacher wife is doing while he is away working to make your life easier," Maria said in a huff.

"I do not think a housekeeper should be commenting on me or my husband. I have always treated you well, but now you have taken it upon yourself to get involved in my daily life. I am not looking for that," Summer said in a huff.

Maria retorted, "Well Ms. Wayne, English teacher, I am sure your husband would find it very interesting to see what I had to clean up today. Wonder if he would like to see the pictures that were taken when I found the rope and the drops of cum in your kitchen!"

Maria continuing, "And where do you get off being high and mighty with me teacher? I am not the one who has been caught with cum on my face. You are!"

Summer reached for the rope and grasped it, but she was not strong enough to pull the strands from Maria's strong grip. "Just give me the rope and then we can go downstairs so I can write you a check," Summer said.

"Let's just use the rope on you now and teach you some manners teacher," Maria replied.

"Stop being rude to me Maria. Just give me the rope and let's go downstairs so I can pay you," Summer said.

Maria replied, "I am not being rude to you teacher. I am just telling you what I saw and how I am disgusted that someone who is given the trust to teach children, like me, would stoop to being a slut in her own home while her husband is away."

Summer feeling cornered once again because of how she was being treated in her own home by someone that she has known for quite a while. Summer remembered how hard Maria had worked to get a B in her class and how proud her parents had been. Now here Summer was beginning to cower in front of yet another domineering type personality and being reminded of her humiliation as well as her degradation by two men in her kitchen earlier this morning. Summer groaned to herself at her predicament and began working towards hopefully extracting herself from it and the degrading way she was being looked upon by her housekeeper.

"Maria, I am sorry if I have offended you. Let's just drop it and go downstairs so I can give you a check so you can be on your way," Summer said in a conciliatory way.

"That was a fair apology. I would have expected someone with a teaching degree, an English teacher and someone who has been caught in a very compromising situation would have been able to do better," replied Maria as she grasped that she was now in control of her employer and sexy teacher.

"Maria, I am sorry that I have offended you. I assure you that I have done nothing wrong in the privacy of my own house. I just think you are misinterpreting what you found," replied the now contrite teacher.

"Well, Ms. Wayne, or should I just call you Summer? I think you have been caught with your hand in the cookie jar so to speak. When my children are caught in that position, they get punished. Do you think you should be punished," Maria asked the teacher.

Summer was still standing in front of Maria not sure of what to do or what to say. She surely did not want to admit to anything that could lead to any form of punishment from her housekeeper. Summer felt flush once again and she could feel moisture between her legs. She pressed her thighs together to try and prevent her pussy juices from leaking and running down her legs. Summer's nipples were now standing at full attention which was not lost on Maria.

About that time, Summer watched as Maria's eyes became large as she was looking at the teacher's breasts. Summer looked down and the butterfly tattoos were very visible as the tee shirt did nothing to hide her breasts. As Summer caught Maria looking at her breasts, she felt her nipples harden once again at the thought of be viewed by another person. Of course as her nipples hardened, the bar bell piercings became even more visible.

"I see you have been having some fun decorating your body, Ms. Wayne," said Maria with a hint of disgust in her voice.

"Well, I thought it would be a good surprise when James comes home," Summer replied as she pushed past Maria.

"Well, I see you have had your nipples pierced also. If I did not know better, I would think that you have been some kind of slut while James is away. Does he know you have pierced your nipples Summer," Maria said with mocked distain.

"Of course he does Maria. Can we go downstairs now," Summer asked.

"Tell me how your husband knows when he is 8,000 miles away Summer," Maria replied.

"Because I showed him, alright," Summer replied.

Maria with an overt showing of disgust, "So you are taking slutty pictures of yourself and emailing them to James."

"Maria if you have to know I SKYPE with James on Sunday evenings," Summer replied quite timidly.

Maria noticed the change in Summer's attitude immediately. Maria pressed further, "So how do you show your husband what you have done to your body?"

"Maria this is going too far. Can't we just go downstairs and let me pay you," Summer pleaded.

"First I want you to show me your piercings," Maria said.

"I am not going to do that Maria. That would not be proper for me to do that, nor is it proper for you to ask me to do that," Summer replied.

"Well Summer, you are not as smart as one would think a high school English should be. I am not asking you to, I am telling you to do it now," Maria said quite sternly.

"Maria, please do not make me show you all of my piercings. I beg you to just let me go downstairs and pay you," pleaded Summer.

Maria replied, "Yes show me all of your slut piercings Summer."

Maria moved two steps back from the now cowering teacher, folder her arms across her chest, holding the rope and glared at Summer. "Now slut," ordered the now empowered housekeeper.

Trapped once again by a dominant personality and in a compromising situation, Summer knew she had to comply. If word got out from Maria to her friends about the activities that she discovered in the teacher's kitchen, then there would be no controlling events. Summer reluctantly, pulled the bottom of her tank top up above her breasts and without hesitation or direction, hooked her thumbs inside the waist band of her sweatpants and began to lower them until the pants had reached her knees. Summer had to spread her legs wider to keep the pants from falling to the floor.

Maria was surprised when Summer not only pulled her top up, but when she lowered her sweatpants, the housekeeper was stunned to see that the teacher's pussy was adorned with piercings in each lip as well as her clit. Maria also saw the navel piercing with the large "S" along with the bar bell style piercings in each nipple.

Maria had a mean streak and this was a perfect opportunity for her. She had always felt that the teacher had been overly tough on her in school and she had never been able to get over it. Now, here was her former English teacher complying with her instructions and baring her body piercings to her.

"Not good enough slut. Pull your pussy lips apart so I can get a good luck at those piercings too," Maria ordered.

Summer complied without hesitation and moaned slightly as the fingers of her hands touched her already moistened lips. Her action was met with further instructions from Maria, "Step out of your pants and spread those legs wider."

Summer pressed her knees together and the Victoria Secret "pink" sweatpants fell quickly to the floor. Summer pulled one foot out and then the other now standing in front of her housekeeper in only her spaghetti strapped tank top pulled up over her breasts.

"Very nice art work slut. I love how the rose petals are just above your cunt. And your cunt is leaking slut. Are you turned on being forced to perform for me," Maria asked.

"Please Maria, I have complied. Can we please just go downstairs so I can write you a check and then you can be on your way," the trembling teacher asked.

"I am not through with you yet. You are such a slut and are now even turned on by what I am making you do. I think you like being forced to submit," replied the smiling housekeeper.

"Hold your hands in front of you slut with your fingers interlaced," Maria ordered.

Summer quickly complied by extending both hands toward Maria. Summer watched in horror as Maria dropped all but one strand of rope. The teacher was surprised at how fast Maria was able to tie both of her hands together. "Now hold your hands above your head," Maria directed.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,839 Followers
123456...8