Summer's Blackmail Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,842 Followers

"Now slut, let go of my cock and tilt your head back. I am going to shoot my cum into your mouth, but you are not to swallow," Todd said authoritatively.

Todd felt the mouth of his teacher release his cock and he began to furiously stroke his cock. Then he had second thoughts. "Slut, pick up your coffee cup and bring it to your lips now," Todd ordered.

Summer knew what was cumming and had no other choice but to wrap her fingers around her mug, bring it up to her mouth as she watched as her young master stroked his cock until gobs of cum landed in her coffee, on her tongue and on her nose. She watched for several more strokes until the majority of the young master's cock spurts stopped. He however was still milking globs of cum into her cup.

"Ok slut, you will drink my cum along with your coffee all morning. You are not to finish your coffee until lunch time. You will reheat the coffee each period. My cum in your coffee should add a pleasant aroma to your room," Todd ordered.

Summer's compliant response was music to the young master's ears, "Yes Master T."

Todd zipped up his jeans, turned and walked out of the room. He paused at the door and said, "After your fourth period, go to the girl's restroom on this floor and follow directions."

That is when Summer was horrified to see that her door was not shut. Right then, the first morning bell rang out signaling that students needed to head to their first period class. Summer had only seconds to wipe the cum from her face and dip her finger in the coffee.

The teacher frantically wiped where she thought her young master's cum landed. She was worried that, upon close inspection, any student could see the droplets of his jism on her face. But, she felt like she got it all, but to be sure she rubbed her face so that she massaged any residual amounts into her skin.

The students were very happy to see their beloved English teacher. Almost every one of the students came up to Summer to find out if she was feeling better. She hated lying to her students, but she had no choice. Summer was thankful that her young master had allowed her to be covered on her first day back. She knew that eventually she would be revealing at least her butterfly tattoos to her students. The teacher hoped that it would be a long time until she was put on display to the seniors in her classes.

Each class required that the teacher parade in front of her class, walk to the microwave and reheat her cum flavored coffee. Summer could smell the cum. And she was horrified that the aroma of the heated coffee mixed with cum would permeate her class room. She felt her nipples poking at the material of her sweater and knew that the student sere watching as her breasts bounced as she walked. At the end of fourth period, the overheated teacher had finished her coffee.

Summer reached for her purse and that is when she found the note. She left the room after the last student had departed and went to the girl's bathroom. She remembered that she no longer was allowed to use the faculty restroom.

When Summer entered the restroom, she was startled to find it packed with students fixing make-up, scurrying away to fan the smoke generated from their cigarettes and the constant flushing of toilets. Summer stood there while the chatter almost ceased and the eyes of the girls were taking in the spectacle of the English teacher using the girl's restroom. Summer stood stoically as she waited for a stall to become available. Summer felt sweat forming on her forehead as well as at area right under her nose. Her nipples were pressing against the tight sweater and she felt all eyes on her.

Once a stall became available, the nervous teacher went inside. Summer pulled up her skirt, slid her red thong down to her knees and sat on the seat of the commode. After relieving herself, making sure to keep the string of the vibrating egg out of harm's way and keeping her ass firmly gripping the rose bud, the teacher pulled the note out of her purse.

"Slut,

Good morning. I am glad that you came back to school and were so enthusiastic in doing as you were instructed. I missed seeing you at school as did all of my friends. I understand that your son's will be home this weekend. So, if you do not want them to find out about your being my willing slave, I suggest you continue to do as you are instructed. You are free the rest of the day, but keep your egg and rose bud securely inside your cunt and ass. Also, take off your bra and carry it back to your classroom. You are not allowed to put it into your purse. Go home after school, take a nap, refresh your body, shave all of your hair off of your body as usual and then dress for tonight. You are a chaperone for the dance and I will be there. Make sure to wear your bright red wraparound dress, your six inch black heels, black garter belt, black back seamed hose, white slut thong and no bra. Make sure your make-up is as I like it and make sure that your hair is really sexy. Bring your collar and matching leash. You will get further instructions at the dance."

Master T

"Fuck," Summer said out loud, before realizing where she was.

Summer flushed the commode, stood up, and pulled her panties back into place where the thin material of the crotch slipped between her two pussy lips which left her piercings uncovered. Summer pulled her skirt down. As instructed, Summer slipped her arms through the arms of the sweater, unclasped her bra and took it off. She quickly folded it as neatly into in as small a package as she could and she exited the stall. There were two girls still in the restroom and Summer was sure that they heard her curse, but they said nothing. Summer placed her purse on the dingy bathroom floor making sure to lay her red bra carefully across the top of the purse so that it would not fall onto the floor. She did not think the girls saw her bra. The teacher washed her hands, checked her make-up and then exited the bathroom and walked back to her classroom for lunch. She still had 35 minutes to gather her thoughts about tonight and then hopefully be able to enjoy her children being home this weekend.

Summer made her way back to her classroom and she was acutely aware of her breasts as they swayed back and forth as she walked. She noticed several students staring at her breasts which only made her nipples that much harder. The stimulation of the rose bud, the vibrating egg in her pussy and the fact that she was being forced to parade through the corridors braless with her nipples straining against the material of her sweater was making her pussy leak. Summer could feel the moisture escaping around the thin material of the crotch of her thong and the insides of her thighs were wet.

Summer finally made it to her classroom haven only to find a note from Calvin Williams:

"Slut, I expect you in my office immediately. Do as you have been previously directed once in my office." Signed, Mr. Williams.

Without protest or thought, the teacher knew that she had no choice. She took the time to put her purse and bra in the bottom drawer of her desk. It was still her lunch period as she had 25 minutes until her fifth period class began. Summer slipped into the hallway and went downstairs via the back stairwell. She could hear the clicking of her four inch heels as she made her way down to the basement level. Fortunately, the teacher made it down the stairs without running into any students or administrators. She could feel her nipples straining against the material of her sweater as they bounced with each stair.

When she reached the big janitor's office, Summer let herself in, shut the door, walked to the opposite side of the office next to the desk, faced the wall and slowly stripped. Summer placed her clothes on the desk as she had once before keeping only her black heels on. Summer placed her hands above her head on the wall and waited for her tormentor to walk into the office. When the door opened Summer did not know if it was Mr. Williams or if someone else had walked into the office.

"Well, well, I see that you can follow directions teacher. It is a good thing too as I would have hated to turn you in to Mr. Harding showing him your panties that you left in my stepson's locker this morning," Calvin said sternly.

"Very nice eagle tattoo slut. Do you plan on having the tattoo colored in to match the school colors," Calvin asked.

"Mr. Williams, please don't make me do this. Please let me leave," Summer pleaded.

"Answer my question slut," Calvin replied.

"Yes Mr. Williams, it is my plan to have the school's red and blue colors inserted in the tattoo, when it is not hurting," Summer replied.

"Spread your legs wider slut and back away from the wall so that your back if parallel with the floor," Calvin ordered.

Summer knew that in a moment, her next tormentor would see the rose bud protruding from her ass as well as the receiver wire for the black vibrating egg that was buried deep in her now extremely wet pussy. Once she had adhered to Calvin's directions, Summer heard a low whistle.

"Nice plug you have there teach. How does it feel to have it inside you when you are sitting at your desk," Calvin asked.

"Mr. Williams, please stop this and let me return to my classroom. I do not have much time before fifth period begins," Summer once again pleaded.

"Answer my fucking question slut," Calvin said angrily.

"Mr. Williams if does feel good," Summer replied.

"Now tell me why is there a wire coming out of that wet cunt of yours slut," Calvin said.

Without pleading for release this time, Summer responded, "Mr. Williams, it is my vibrating egg. I like to have it in me sometimes."

"Damn teach, you are a bigger slut than I thought. Do you do that to turn on the boys," Calvin asked.

"No sir, I do it for me," Summer replied.

"Wow you are one hot slut for sure. Take it out and let me see it teach," Calvin instructed.

Without raising up from her prone position, Summer supported herself with her left hand as she reached between her legs, pulled on the wire receiver cord and felt the egg begin to slip out of her pussy. Summer's pussy walls tried to grip the egg so that it would not be pulled out, but Summer continued to pull on the wire until the egg dangled from her fingers. Summer held the egg there between her legs and Calvin could see straight into the teacher's gaping pussy. That is when he saw the clit piercing.

"Damn slut, you have gone and pierced your clit. How does that feel," he asked the teacher.

"It is very stimulating Mr. Williams, but it is still very sore as I only had it done this past Sunday," replied the teacher.

Summer was hoping that the big janitor would have mercy on her pussy because she remembered the instructions from the tattoo and piercing artist that she should avoid sex for 10-14 days.

"Stand up slut and put your hands above your head," Calvin ordered.

The intimidated teacher did as she was told immediately, but keeping her back to the large black janitor. With her hands raised above her head, the black vibrating egg dangling from her fingers, the teacher's hair parted around her neck and that is when the janitor saw the tattoo on the back of her neck, near to Summer's hair line.

"What does MT mean slut," Calvin asked.

Summer hesitated a bit to try and come up with a reasonable answer. She lied and said, "Those represent My Teacher," replied the teacher.

"What does that mean slut," Calvin asked as he moved nearer for a closer inspection of the teacher's neck as well as to put his hands on the tight mounds of her ass. He could smell the faint aroma of his latest conquest's pussy and Calvin knew that he had himself another teacher at the school. He had a stable of current and former teachers, but this English teacher could be his best addition to his stable of willing and unwilling slaves.

"Turn around slave and keep those hands in the air," Calvin ordered.

As Summer turned around, her eyes stared into the middle of the large chest of the janitor. Summer did not dare raise her eyes up, nor did she lower her arms. In this position, the janitor now had a good view of the butterfly tattoos on each of the teacher's breasts. Calvin stepped back and then he let out a loud whistle when he saw the inverted rose tattoo that seemed to grow from the teacher's belly button down to her pussy mound. Calvin also noticed the belly button piercing with the silver "S" and smiled.

"Well slut, you have definitely decorated your body correctly," Calvin said with a very sly grin.

About that time the walkie talkie attached to the big janitor's belt chimed, "Mr. Williams, please report to the cafeteria as we have a large spill that needs cleaning."

"Fuck," Calvin said out loud.

"On your knees slut. You need to suck my cock dry right now," Calvin ordered.

Summer lowered herself onto her knees resting the toes of her four inch black heels so that she was able to let her ass cheeks be supported in that position.

"Put the egg back in your pussy and unzip my pants and pull my cock out slut," Calvin told the teacher.

With shaking hands, the kneeling teacher forced the egg back into her soaking wet pussy, reached up, found the pull of the zipper and slowly pulled it down. Once down, without instructions, Summer reached inside the janitor's pants to find a semi-erect cock that was not confined by underwear. Summer quickly fished out the ever hardening black cock and pulled it to her mouth. Summer could smell sweat on the janitor's cock, but she slid it in her mouth without hesitation.

Summer concentrated on the bulbous head of the long black cock. She felt it hardening with each of thrust of her mouth. Slowly, the teacher was able to force half of the monster cock into her mouth. Even with only half of the cock in her mouth, Summer could feel the head hit the back of her throat with each thrust.

"Suck faster slut as I do not have too much time," Calvin ordered.

With that, Calvin grabbed Summer on each side of her head and he began to fuck her mouth up and down his shaft as he forced it deeper and deeper into the kneeling teacher's mouth. Summer felt like she was suffocating because of the sheer size of the girth of Calvin's cock. Calvin of course was not concerned with whether or not the teacher could breathe. All he wanted was his second orgasm of the day after he had fucked the school secretary Shirley earlier this morning on the principle's desk. That woman really needed to be fucked ever since her husband had passed. Though, Calving had been banging her for years.

Summer could not tell that she was tasting another woman's pussy juices on Calvin's cock. Summer could feel the janitor's cock grow even harder and she listened as Calvin grunted every time he buried his cock into the back of her throat. Calvin drew the teacher's mouth fully onto his cock, held her in place and then erupted sending load after load of cum against the back of Summer's throat. Summer could not breathe as her nose was pressed against the base of the janitor's cock and the amount of cum being dumped into her throat did not give her any breathing room at all.

When he finished, Calvin rubbed the end of his cock all over the teacher's face and said, "I am marking my territory. You are not to wipe my cum off of your face the rest of the school day. Now I am off to clean up the mess," Calvin said as he zipped his pants.

Summer still on her knees watched as the big janitor walked out of his office leaving the door open as he left. Summer scrambled to her feet and she quickly crossed the office floor to close the door as her heels clicked on the vinyl floor. Once safely hidden behind the closed door, the teacher tried to compose herself. She had three more classes to teach and she now had cum from two different cocks on her face. Fortunately, her young master had allowed her to wipe as much as possible from her face, but Summer had felt the tightness of dried cum on her face most of the day. She noticed the mirror on the door and walked over to give herself a quick view.

Calvin had made sure to rub the last bits of his cum over her eyebrows, down her nose and under each eye. The last drops were spread on each of her cheeks. She could still feel the monster cock as he had rubbed it on her face surely marking his territory. The teacher did not have time to further think about her situation. She had to quickly dress, compose herself and make her way back to her class room.

The teacher pulled on her sweater to cover her breasts. Once in place, all the sweater did was to highlight the fact that she did not have a bra on and her nipples clearly showed her piercings. Summer then pulled her red thong back into place making sure that it slipped between her wet pussy lips to keep the egg in place as well as to keep the rose bud in place. The teacher then pulled the black skirt back on and buttoned the top button. The bottom three buttons were still undone. Summer fanned her face in the hope that she could dry Calvin's cum faster. She hated walking through the hallway when filled with students. Today it would be worse because of the cum on her face and the fact that she had no bra on to conceal her erect nipples or the adorning gold bar bell piercings.

Suddenly, the bell ending the lunch period rang through-out the school. It was faint in the basement, but Summer realized that she had to get back to her classroom immediately. Summer touched the area on her cheeks where the janitor had rubbed his massive cock and unfortunately, his cum had not completely dried. She dare not attempt to wipe it off as she had been told that she could not. The teacher did try and dab some off with her fingers and pressed the cum to her lips to clean her fingers. This action only caused her nipples to harden even more.

Summer slowly opened the door to the janitor's office, looked both ways and then quickly walked to the end of the corridor to the stairwell. She started the slow climb up the stairs hoping to make it past the first floor landing without too many eyes discovering that she was climbing out of the basement. But, as always the teacher's luck did not hold out as she was met on the first floor landing by Terry and his group of friends.

"Well hello Mrs. Wayne. We heard that you had been sick. How are you feeling," Terry asked.

Ever since they had followed her in his truck, Terry and his friends had tried as often as possible to run into the sexy senior English teacher. As juniors, they were looking forward to being in her class for their senior year. The boys had followed her up the stairs several times getting great glimpses up her skirts finding her bare ass and seeing the tops of her hose.

"Thank you Terry, I am doing well. I am glad to be back at school," Summer responded.

As she pushed past the four boys, she was forced to rub her breasts up against Terry's chest, which only heightened the sensitivity of her pierced nipples. She felt a hand rub across her ass as she squeezed past the boys and made her way up the stairs. To the joy of each of the boys, they were able to get good views of the red thong as it disappeared between Summer's ass cheeks.

"We have to find a way to get a better look at Mrs. Wayne," Terry said to his friends. They all agreed, but headed out to their classes to fantasize about the sexy teacher instead of paying attention to the boring instructions of their teachers.

Safely back in her classroom, Summer went about the most pleasurable portion of her school day, instructing her students. Summer noticed that she had most every boy's full attention as they were looking straight at her, but not at her eyes. Each set of eyes in the class room were focused on her nipples as she walked the class room floor, even the girls.

When the last bell rung, the stressed teacher finally was able to relax. She had a couple of thing to complete before heading home to rest for whatever demands her young master would be making on her tonight.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,842 Followers