Summer's Blackmail Ch. 25

Story Info
Teacher suffers more humiliation and gives 10 blowjobs.
20.2k words
4.62
106k
72

Part 25 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

Summer Wayne is a 40 year old married, high school Senior English teacher that has been blackmailed by one of her students for three weeks. She is required to call him Master T and she is completely under his control. Master T has had each of Summer's nipples pierced, each of her pussy lips is adorned with ring piercings, she has had her hair cut into a much younger cut that barely reaches her neck, it is jagged in style and her hair has received extensive highlighting to further change her appearance. Her fingernails have been lengthened by acrylic nails of almost ¾ inches in length and painted a bright red to match her toenails. She has had her clit pierced and her body is adorned with five tattoos further humiliating and further degrading/dominating the teacher by her high school master.

Summer arrived at Foxes Cinema still dressed in the black button up skirt, black short sleeved crew neck light weight sweater, red thong and her black four inch heels that she had been made to wear all day at school on this Friday. She had parked to the side of the main entrance so that she could quickly refresh her make-up. She found herself automatically applying the right coats and shades as she had been trained by her young master to give her face the slut appearance.

Satisfied that she would meet his approval, the teacher exited her car carrying only her car keys and purse. Summer could hear the click click of her heels on the asphalt pavement and the bright lights of the entrance made the teacher uneasy as she was on full display. As she entered the cinema, her eyes were not adjusted properly for how bright it was in the lobby. There was a counter just as she entered the door with a young man sitting behind it. His expression told her that he was pleased and excited by her entrance.

"You are here to meet Mr. Scott, right," the young boy asked.

"Yes I am. Can you tell me where I am to meet him please," Summer replied.

"First, you have to pay the entrance fee of $20," replied the young man.

Summer rummaged through her purse to find her pocketbook and retrieved a twenty dollar bill. As Summer handed over the money, the young man grabbed the teacher's hand and applied a bold "Fox" stamp on the back of her hand in bright red ink. "The stamp allows you to come and go three times in a twenty-four hour period," said the young man. "I was told to have you leave any personal belongings here behind the counter for me to hold for you."

"Could you please tell me where to meet Mr. Scott," Summer requested.

"Yes I can, but you are instructed to go to ladies restroom for further instructions," replied the boy. "It is just around the corner there."

Summer saw the young man point to his left. Summer handed her purse to the young man and then made her way around the corner where she found the faintly lit ladies room door. Timidly, Summer pushed the door open and was met with a Clorox smell that did make her feel better that the room might be clean.

Though she was in a new place and nervous, her body was reacting to the instructions as well as the unknown, which was turning her own, Again! She could not imagine exactly what she was in store for her, but Summer had a tight window of time and knew she had to get her newest degradation over as fast as possible.

Summer found a note taped to the only mirror in the bathroom. It read, "Slut, go into the stall, take off whatever clothes you have on and put on the clothes that are in the paper bag on the back of the commode. Keep your heels on, but wear only the clothes in the bag." It was signed, The Locksmith

Summer walked over to the only stall in the bathroom, closed and locked the door. Summer quickly stripped off her sweater, unbuttoned her skirt to step out of it and then removed her thong. She opened the bag and only found two pieces of white material. The top was a flimsy halter top that only tied around her neck. Once Summer had it on, she knew that there was no way it would cover her breasts. The bottom was a skirt if you could call it that. Summer sat down on the commode, worked both of her feet into the skirt and then placed her feet back into her heels. As she stood up, Summer drew the white skirt up, but it only fit mid hip. The hem of the so called skirt barely fell below the teacher's ass cheeks.

Summer checked her watch and knew she had to move quickly. Steeling herself for the humiliation to come, Summer hung her clothes on the post on the door, fluffed her hair and headed out of the stall. She then saw the note on the back of the bathroom door. She opened it and found her instructions:

"Slut, go into the cinema at the left side doors, which are opposite from where you are now. Go inside the doors, move immediately to your right and place your back against the wall. Stay there until I come for you," signed the Locksmith.

Summer tore the note up, threw it in the trash can and then headed out of the restroom. The trip to the other side of the cinema required that the teacher walk across the entire lobby. As she reached the front counter, two men came into the cinema and stopped immediately in their tracks. The young man at the counter saw their faces and turned to see what they were looking at.

They all could see the breasts of the teacher bouncing with every step she took. They could make out the piercings in each nipple and could see the blue butterfly tattoos on each. They could see the silver "S" piercing of her navel and they could see the stem of the rose rising above the waist band of the skirt. As she passed them, the men then could see the Screaming Eagle tattoo on her back as well as the upper crack of her ass. A cold shiver ran through the teacher's entire body as well as moisture leaking from her naked, shaved and pierced pussy. Summer felt her nipples harden even more under the gaze of the three men and because of the situation.

"Who the fuck is that women," one of the men asked.

"She is here meeting a man and she is following his instructions," the young man replied.

Both men quickly paid the twenty dollar entrance fee and made their way in the same direction that the teacher had just walked.

Summer had quickened her pace to get away from the cinema lobby and she stopped abruptly as she reached the double doors leading into the cinema. Summer took a deep breath, took the right door handle into her trembling hand and pulled it open. Summer was shocked by the loud squeaking of the door as it sounded like it had not been oiled in years. Every head in the cinema turned to see who was now entering. The teacher was illuminated by the light from the group fuck scene from the screen at the front of the cinema.

Summer felt for the wall, then quickly made her way to it and then pressed her back against it. She could not see really well, but she could make out about 10 heads in seats. She slowly turned her head to the right and she noticed that there were at least three or four more men standing against the wall like her. Only, the teacher could see slow movements of their arms as they stroked their cocks while they had been watching the movie.

Summer felt her nipples harden even more as the entire scene was causing stimulation overload. The teacher kept her back pressed against the wall as the door squeaked again alerting everyone that others had joined the group. Summer saw two figures standing in the door way. Both men let their eyes adjust and then they both saw the teacher in white at the same time.

Without hesitating, both men made their way towards the teacher. They had to feel their way as, like Summer, their eyes had not fully adjusted to the darkness of the cinema. Summer felt a hand at her side and an "Excuse Me." The other man moved in front of and then beside Summer. She was now sandwiched between two unknown men.

Summer just stared straight ahead hoping that Delvin Scott, the Locksmith, would come and rescue her. At least she had some familiarity with him and what he was like. But, until then, Summer was being lightly touched by two strange men. The man on Summer's right was massaging her left upper thigh while the man on her left was nudging her with his right elbow as apparently he was massaging his cock through his trousers.

Summer knew that she was required to stand where she was, but she had not anticipated being touched by other men. So, she stood there as the two men became more and more overt in touching her. The man on Summer's right edged his hand behind the teacher and began to massage and squeeze her panty less ass. The man on her left turned slightly toward her with his hand still stroking his cock now to full erection. The head of his cock was now pressed against Summer's left forearm. With his left hand, the man on Summer's left, slipped under the flimsy top and made its way to her breast immediately finding her erect/pierced nipple. "Nice piercings lady," the man whispered in the teacher's ear.

The man on Summer's right now turned toward the teacher, and with his left hand still behind the teacher, moved his right hand down and between the teacher's thighs. Summer tried to press them together tightly, but the pressure on her ass and his fingers forced her to spread her legs slightly. That was all the encouragement the man on her right needed. He slid his hand up the teacher's legs until it met her now dripping pussy and felt her piercings. "Those must be very nice piercings and you are so wet. You must be a good slut," the man whispered.

The man on Summer's left then lowered his head to her left breast and took her erect and pierced nipple into his mouth. At first tender, the man sucked the entire silver dollar sized nipple into his mouth. Still stroking his cock against Summer's forearm, the man used his free hand to take Summer's left hand and placed it on his cock.

The man on Summer's right slipped two fingers into the teacher's pussy and began to fuck them in and out in rapid fashion. People began to gather around as the noise that the men were making as well as the squishy sounds emanating from Summer's pussy had gotten their attention, as well as the teacher's moans from the mauling her body was receiving by two strange men.

With a cock in her left hand, Summer was now trapped between the men. She began to stroke the cock without being forced to do so. The hand between her legs and in her pussy was forcing her legs to spread wider. The man on her left took the moment to pull the hem of the skirt up so that Summer's ass was now pressed against the hard concrete wall.

Summer was being taken to new heights of depravity and ecstasy at the same time. The men were working their magic on the trapped teacher. Her skirt was now up around her hips, her top had been pulled above her breasts and there was a man sucking each of her nipples. Summer looked through her half closed eyes to find four other men had gathered round her. Each man had his cock in his hand stroking it as they watched her two strangers manipulate her body to the edge of orgasm.

Just as her body was about to explode in orgasm, Summer heard, "Well I see you found my slut," said the Locksmith.

The crowd of men froze in their positions, but the two men continued to work on Summer's body. "We can continue our fun down on the first row guys. But, let me take her down there for a few minutes and then you can join us," the Locksmith said as he pulled Summer from the grasp of her latest tormentors.

Summer was relieved to be rescued from the two men, but concerned when she had heard the Locksmith say that the men could join later.

Summer was being pulled quickly down the aisle of 20 or so rows of theater style seats. The front row as a bit different. There were several couple's seats, which were just a bit larger than two cinema seats combined. The Locksmith plopped down in the middle of the row of three seats. Summer noticed that there was space on either side of the seat, which she surmised was standing room.

"Strip slut," was all the Locksmith said.

Summer knew she had no choice and she noticed that the group of men had followed them down the aisle and had situated themselves only a couple of rows behind the Locksmith. The action on the screen fully illuminated the teacher so in effect she was clearly visible as she first removed the halter top and then slid the tight skirt down her legs.

"Kneel" were his next instructions.

Summer placed the two garments on the seat next to the Locksmith and rested her knees on the dingy floor between the Locksmith's legs. "Fish it out slut," was his next command.

Summer felt for the belt in the Locksmith's pants, unfastened the belt, found the button and unfastened the button. She slowly slid the zipper down and then Summer reached inside the Locksmith's brief opening to pull out his semi-erect cock. Summer began to stroke the Locksmith's cock waiting for the inevitable instruction to take it into her mouth. The Locksmith was staring down at the teacher as she was looking back up at him waiting for the instructions that would come.

"I do not have a lot of time today slut. You were late and now Bill Fraser has called me to tell me that I should get my blow job and let you leave. So get to it slut," the Locksmith said in his best condescending tone.

Summer leaned forward and opened her mouth as wide as she could as the Locksmith's cock was now at full erection. The black bulbous cock head had pre-cum and Summer could smell the odor of a man that had not showered after a long work day. As Summer's tongue found the cock head she was engulfed with the Locksmith's manhood and began to work it into her mouth. Summer began to rhythmically suck the cock of the Locksmith. It took her several attempts but she was able to take his full eight inches into her mouth. Having it positioned there, Summer's mind wondered back to the day when she was fucked by the Locksmith and Mark Freeman in her kitchen as she was tied to the bar stool.

"Goodness, she is taking the cock all the way into her throat," said a voice near her.

Summer opened her eyes as she continued to suck the Locksmith's cock and saw at least six men standing nearby. There were two on either side of the Locksmith's chair and two behind him watching the teacher suck the big black cock. Each man's pants were unzipped and each had his cock in his hand as they watched Summer suck the Locksmith's cock.

The Locksmith grabbed Summer by the hair and pulled her off of his cock. She did not want to let the cock slip from her lips, but the force of the pull was too much and the cock dislodged from the teacher's mouth with a pop.

"Sit on the seat slut," the Locksmith ordered.

Summer quickly stood up and turned around. As she lowered herself onto the seat, the men gathered closely around her. "Ok slut, show these guys how much you love to suck cocks," the Locksmith said.

Summer leaned forward and followed the Locksmith's instructions. She took the large bulbous head into her mouth, grabbed the base with her right hand, his ball sack with her left and then began sucking the monster cock in earnest. It was Summer's goal to get the blow job over as quickly as possible so that she could escape back to her teacher world.

"That's right slut, suck my cock hard," the locksmith said out loud.

Summer's sucking was quite loud and her moans from the erotic scene were causing increased stroking of the cocks around her. The two men that had been standing behind the locksmith were now standing behind the teacher. They began to play with Summer's hair and help to fuck her head forward while she sucked the Locksmith's cock. Each man was stroking his cock while they played with the teacher's hair.

The Locksmith's cock got even harder and Summer knew that it was only a matter of seconds before her efforts were rewarded with his orgasm. The Locksmith pushed Summer off of his cock and backwards against the seat back, which coincidentally placed her head between the two men's cocks. The locksmith then stepped between Summer's legs, pushed them outward and then reinserted his cock into the trapped teacher's mouth. The men on either side of her head began to rub the ends of their cocks against Summer's cheeks as she sucked the Locksmith's cock down her throat.

Her hands were taken off of the Locksmith's cock as well as his balls and placed around two cocks. Summer's body was in complete emotional/sexual stimulation and was nearing eruption without even being touched by anyone. The cock in her throat, the two cocks rubbing against her cheeks and now a cock in each hand were too much for the teacher.

"Take my cum slut," the Locksmith said as his jism flooded the teacher's mouth and throat. Summer tried desperately to capture all of the cum just as her body erupted in orgasm. She screamed around the cock in her mouth as her body succumbed to all of the stimulation, but she did not release the cocks in her hands.

The Locksmith slowly pulled his now semi-erect cock from the teacher's mouth. Summer sucked the last drop of cum from the cock as it passed her lips. "Lean back and let these men see those beautiful tits of yours slut," the Locksmith ordered.

Summer leaned back still holding the two cocks, but now the two cocks behind her were close to her mouth as she leaned back. The two remaining men took up the position that the Locksmith had just vacated in front of the teacher. They each used a foot to spread Summer's legs even wider so that now everyone could see the belly button piercing, the rose tattoo as well as the butterfly tattoos on each breast as well as the bar bell piercings in each nipple. Summer's eyes were closed as the men continued to rub their cocks on her face. The two cocks that she was stroking suddenly erupted spraying their jism onto the teacher's breasts. The two cocks behind her also erupted spraying their jism onto Summer's face and neck.

The two men standing in front of the teacher continued to stroke their cocks with no intention of cumming on the teacher. The four men who had cum sat down in the seats around the teacher to watch the action. The two men stood Summer up and turned her around to face the back of the theater. They forced her onto her knees on the seat. One of the men went to the back of the seat and pulled Summer's face to his cock. Instinctively, the teacher opened her mouth to suck the new cock into her mouth. The teacher had succumbed to the stimulation and degradation of the theater. Summer was now full on to try and satisfy the cocks around her. She did not know or care about the time as she only wanted to feel cocks.

Summer felt the second man between her feet as her knees rested on the cinema seat. She felt hands on her ass cheeks as they were being spread open. The tip of his cock was at her asshole and she tried to pull away, but that only forced the cock in her mouth deeper down her throat. Pinned against the man's abdomen, he held her in that position as he watched his buddy begin to force his cock into the teacher's ass. They had done this once before in the cinema and had been quite surprised to find another woman in heat like this blond.

Summer's asshole tried to fend off the cock, but because it had been stretched all day by the rose bud, the head of the cock easily slipped inside. It only took a couple more thrusts for the man's cock to bury completely in her anal passageway. The men began to fuck the teacher in tandem. Summer's body was once again in the throes of orgasm when both men erupted in her holes.

Both men pulled their cocks out of the respective holes and wiped the remaining cum on the teacher's face and ass cheeks. Summer remained in the seat, but with her forehead pressed on the headrest of the seat. Then she heard, "Slut, get up. It is time for you to leave before the cinema fills up and you have to fuck your way out of here."

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers