Summer's Blackmail Ch. 26

Story Info
Blackmailed teacher goes back to the pub.
25.3k words
4.64
107.6k
70

Part 26 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

Summer Wayne is a 40 year old married, high school Senior English teacher that has been blackmailed by one of her students for almost four weeks. She is required to call him Master T and she is completely under his control. Master T has had each of Summer's nipples pierced, each of her pussy lips is adorned with ring piercings, she has had her hair cut into a much younger cut that barely reaches her neck, it is jagged in style and her hair has received extensive highlighting to further change her appearance. Her fingernails have been lengthened by acrylic nails of almost ¾ inches in length and painted a bright red to match her toenails. She has had her clit pierced and her body is adorned with five tattoos further humiliating and degrading/dominating the teacher by her high school master.

Summer woke up in her bed with her body uncovered. She did not remember falling asleep uncovered, but figured, given her Friday night degradation, anything was possible. She sat up, saw that her clothes had been neatly folded and had been placed on her chest of drawers. She saw that her black ankle strap heels rested on top of all of her clothes. Summer wondered how she had been able to consciously take the time to neatly fold and place her clothes in such a manner. Looking at the clock on her bedside table, she saw that it was 7:00 AM.

The teacher's lips, throat and stomach ached. She got out of bed, walked across the Berber carpet of her bedroom and used the restroom. After relieving herself, the teacher walked to closet door and looked at herself. Her hair reflected the fact that she had gone to bed with moist hair. Summer leaned closer to the mirror and could see faint traces of cum on the corners of her mouth, chin and on her neck. Somehow she had not managed to wash away the remnants of the ten cocks she had sucked in the custodial closet for her young master.

Summer thought that a good workout would help relieve some of the pain and memories from last night. She walked into her closet and put on her white sports bra, white thong, white yoga pants, her white with pink trim socks and her white running shoes. Once dressed and knowing that her sons were probably still asleep, the teacher pulled her hair back into a tight ponytail not worrying about the possibility of anyone seeing her MT tattoo at the base of her hair line.

After washing her face more completely, Summer applied a light amount of make-up so that it looked like she was perky, even though most of her body ached. The teacher's body was stiff from being on the floor resting on her knees while spread across the Sybian that had forced a dildos into her ass and pussy while she sucked the cocks. She could not remember the number of orgasms she had had, but her body was fully satisfied. Summer's clit was raw from the recent piercing as well as from the rough treatment that the rubber nub of the Sybian as she had ground her pelvic bone into it as the dildos fucked her.

Summer stepped back from the mirror and noted that the blue butterfly tattoos on her breasts were quite prominent while being supported by her sports bra. She could easily make out the piercings in each of her nipples. Her back tattoo, the Screaming Eagle, was just as prominent as she saw when she turned her back to the mirror.

Summer decided that she was not ready to have a conversation with her sons about her tattoos. So, she looked through her work-out clothes and found a lightweight tee shirt that she slipped over her head and it covered most of her upper body. The tee shirt was a couple of years old and had shrunk due to several washings.

Summer slipped out of her bedroom, down the stairs to the first floor and went into the kitchen. She prepped the coffee maker instead of her Keurig for coffee with her sons later. She then headed for the door leading to the basement and gracefully walked down the stairs. It was the first time in a while when she did not have either a butt plug in her ass or the vibrating egg in her pussy. Though she felt empty, she was happy to have her body not invaded by the instruments of her young master's degrading apparatuses.

Summer stepped up onto her Bow Flex treadmill and started up on a slow speed and low gradient. After her five minute warm-up, Summer dialed up the speed and increased the incline. She settled into a nice, aggressive rhythm with the machine and her body. Summer basically tuned everything out and walked as fast as her body would allow. Summer was working up quite a sweat and she had forgotten to turn the LG Room air conditioner on, so she was burning calories with exercise as well as with sweat.

Without thinking, Summer stripped the tee shirt off and threw it on the chair beside the treadmill. She reached into the drink holder, grabbed the TV remote and switched on her favorite satellite radio station. Summer immersed herself in the workout and the music leaving all of her recent humiliations behind in her dust so to speak. Summer's body glistened with sweat and she did not realize that the moisture from her sweat was making her white sports bra almost see-through. Also, the waist band of her yoga pants was quite wet which revealed the white thong that it covered.

Justin Cox awake from his sleep and dreams of his best friend's mother. He had been dropped off by Melanie Hart earlier in the evening because she had to be home for a scheduled college trip to the state university early on Saturday morning. Justin was a bit groggy from the weed that he had been able to secure via a contact at the school. It had helped in his seduction of Melanie and to give him the added inducement for his late night visit to Summer's bedroom.

Summer had fallen asleep in her bed and was not covered when he snuck into her room with the light from the bedside table illuminating the teacher as she slept. His plan had been to nose around her drawers as well as her closet to look at her lingerie and clothes. He was turned on by the teacher the first time that he had seen her in the kitchen earlier in the day. She was more beautiful that he had imagined ever since he had seen pictures of her in her son's dorm room. Now, here she was laying on her back, legs spread and no clothes on whatsoever. He had been very cautious at first because he did not want to wake her or be discovered sneaking around in her bedroom.

Right away, Justin had noticed Summer's deep, slow breathing as she lay there before him. He took every part of her body into his eyes. He was captivated by the bar bell piercings in each of the teacher's nipples. The piercings made each of her nipples stand straight up at attention. Then his eyes focused on Summer's butterfly tattoos on each breast. Her breasts sagged only a little, so they were displayed brilliantly before him. Next his eyes focused on the belly button piercing with the silver T laying there on her flat stomach. He had reached out and lightly flicked the piercing with no reaction from the teacher.

Next, Justin took in Summer's rose tattoo that covered her pelvic area with the rose petals layered just above her shaved pussy while the stem of the rose snaked up above her very thin tan line. That is when Justin noticed the piercings in Summer's clit as well as in her pussy lips. He was very surprised and pleased knowing that such a prim and proper mother as well as a high school English teacher's body was so well adorned with erotic markings. His erection was not hidden by his boxers as he gawked at his friend's nude mother.

Justin was overcome with the need to cum. He decided that he would stroke his cock for a while as he took in the sights of the nude, tattooed and pierced mother before him. His cock was already peeking out of the slit in the front of his briefs. Justin fished the rest of his cock out and slowly, quietly stroked his cock. He could still smell the pussy juice left on his cock by Melanie Hart, but almost licked away by the anonymous cock sucker in the closet earlier in the evening at the school. He listened to Summer's breathing and then slowly worked his way up to the foot of the bed so that he could take in all that the view offered.

He could make out the ring piercings in each of the teacher's pussy lips. The bar bell piercing in her clit matched the piercings in her nipples. He could see just a hint of moisture at the mouth of the teacher's pussy. The rose tattoo was laying perfectly still as the petals adorned Summer's pelvic bone. Justin watched as the slow breathing bounced the belly button piercing softly.

Justin began to stroke his cock more vigorously as he was quite taken by the teacher's body. And, the erotic scene of him in his friend's mother's bedroom was almost too much for him to take. He could feel his orgasm rising and knew that he should escape right then so as not to be discovered, but he just had to get a closer look at the nipple piercings. Justin worked up along the edge of the bed, when he paused as Summer moaned and then turned on her side towards him.

Justin reached Summer's head as he had softly continued to move up along the edge of the bed. Summer's right nipple stood at full attention and her breasts were pressed together once again forcing the butterfly tattoos to appear to be kissing one another. Justin's cock was only inches from the teacher's face so he took a chance.

Justin moved the head of his cock towards Summer's face and he began to stroke his cock even faster. He knew that he did not have a full load after having fucked Melanie Hart and been blown anonymously during the past two hours. But, he wanted to get a good picture of the cum on the teacher's face with his phone, which he held in his left hand as he stroked his cock. He had already been sure to take close-up as well as full length shots of the sleeping teacher.

Justin edged his cock closer to Summer's face when she moaned again and started to turn just as the first drops of Justin's cum hit her lips. He froze in mid-stroke terrified that Summer would open her eyes. But, all the teacher did was stick her tongue out to lick her lips like they were being tickled. Justin then let the rest of his cum escape from his cock and watched as drops hit the teacher's chin, neck and upper chest. He quickly put his cock away and snapped off a couple of more shots of Summer now adorned with his cum.

Around 7:30 AM, Justin woke up with his regular morning woody. He was remembering the events of the evening when he walked to Summer's bedroom door and peeked inside only to find her gone. He did see that she had not disturbed the stack of her clothes that he had neatly folded after shooting his cum onto Summer's face. "Damn, where is she," Justin asked no one.

Jacob and Kevin were both still asleep. Justin remembered them coming in, but he did not look at his clock to note the time. But, it was quite late for sure. Justin had a growling stomach and decided to explore the kitchen and its refrigerator to see what kind of foods were available to him this morning.

As he reached the bottom stair, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee hit Justin's nostrils. "Ah coffee, what a treat," Justin said to Summer as he reached the kitchen.

Justin was disappointed to find the kitchen empty as he was looking forward to seeing Summer in a short nightgown and/or a robe. Justin heard the muffled sound of music, but he did not know where it was coming from. He looked around the kitchen, out on the patio and then he looked towards the garage, but he did not find the source. Then Justin saw the cracked doorway down the hall and discovered a stair well down to the basement of the house.

The stairs were carpeted so Justin's footsteps were not heard by Summer. Justin reached the landing at the bottom of the stairs and was awestruck once again by his friend's mother. Summer was facing away from the doorway and was working hard on the treadmill. She was singing along with the music on the TV as she walked in rhythm with the padded conveyor of the treadmill.

Justin could make out the white thong under the white yoga pants worn by Summer, which were obviously wet from sweat. He also got a good look at the tattoo on her back as it snaked above the waist band of the pants. The tattoo was one of an eagle and it stretched across the teacher's lower back. He just stood there and stared at the ass of the teacher as she walked very briskly on the treadmill. Justin's eyes noticed Summer's ponytail it bounced back and forth with each step she took. That is when Justin noticed the MT designed tattoo on the upper area of Summer's neck.

Justin decided to just go for it and walked into the room and sat down on top of Summer's tee shirt in the chair beside the treadmill.

"Oh My God," Summer screamed. "Oh, I am sorry, I did not hear you Justin."

"I am sorry Mrs. Wayne, I should have not startled you like that," Justin said.

Summer continued to walk to the sounds of the music from her TV while being watched by her son's friend. It took her a minute to realize that she was not wearing the tee shirt and that her body was soaked in sweat from her work-out. Summer adjusted the speed and gradient controls of the treadmill that allowed her to slow down for a short cool down period.

Justin could clearly see the piercings in each of his friend's mother's nipples as the teacher's sweat had made the material of the sports bra semi-transparent. Her breasts though firm, were bouncing quite nicely as Summer walked. Justin could also see the end of the rose stem tattoo peeking out of the top of the waist band of her white yoga pants.

Summer was uncomfortable in her situation. She could not retrieve her tee shirt because Justin had conveniently sat on it when he dropped down onto the chair beside her treadmill. She knew that her body was glistening with sweat, which made the white yoga pants and sports bra semi-transparent. Summer did not want to give any indication that she was interested so she continued to walk until the cool down period expired and the treadmill came to a halt.

"Justin, can you please give me the tee shirt that you are sitting on," Summer asked.

"Oh I did not realize that I had sat on it," replied Justin.

Justin continued to just look up and down the body of the work-out weary teacher. He could not imagine that she was only 40 years old with two sons in college. His own mother had never had the kind of body that Summer had and he was enjoying the view remembering how she looked sprawled out on her bed with his cum splashed onto her face and neck.

Justin leaned forward and reached under his ass to grab the tee shirt. He could not pull it out so he stood up to pick the tee shirt up. He held it out for Summer without moving closer to her. Summer had to step down off of the treadmill and take two steps towards Justin. She watched as Justin's eyes focused on her breasts.

Summer could feel her nipples harden under Justin's gaze. He did not hold the tee shirt out for her, but instead made her reach for it. He did not release it immediately and smiled a Cheshire cat smile when he did release it.

Unfortunately for Summer, she had to raise her hands over her head to slip on the tee shirt. When she did this, Summer's nipples pressed hard against the stretched and wet material of her white sports bra. Justin's eyes roamed down Summer's body and saw how the waist band of the white yoga pants had worked their way down a little further to reveal more of the stem of the rose tattoo.

"Geez Mrs. Wayne you have some very nice tattoos on your body. Also, your piercings are very erotic. I bet your husband really likes them," Justin said.

"Yes he does," Summer embarrassingly replied.

"So, how many tattoos do you have Mrs. Wayne," Justin asked.

"Oh, just two," Summer replied.

"Wait, I count at least five Mrs. Wayne," Justin replied. Continuing, "You have the two butterfly tattoos on your lovely breasts, the eagle across your back, the MT on your neck and what looks like a rose on your lower abdomen."

"Well, I meant two that you can actually see most of the time," Summer quickly replied.

"Why don't you show them all the time Mrs. Wayne," Justin asked.

"I am a school teacher and it would not be proper," Summer replied nervously.

"But, you have the sexiest body I have ever seen and especially a teacher's body," Justin replied.

"Thank you Justin. Let's go upstairs for some coffee," Summer replied.

"But, you still have not told me about the number of piercings you have. I can see the one in your bellybutton and those in your nipples is SO HOT," Justin said.

"Justin, I am not comfortable discussing my body with you. Kevin and Jacob are upstairs and I am just not wanting to talk with you about my body," Summer replied.

"Just one question Mrs. Wayne. Did getting the piercings turn you on," Justin asked.

"Justin please. Let me go upstairs and get some coffee," Summer said.

"Ok Mrs. Wayne, but let me see more of your rose tattoo first," Justin said as he crossed his arms and back up to the door entrance.

"Certainly not Justin. I am not going to engage in this conversation any longer," Summer said as she tried to push her way past the young man. Summer brushed against Justin's boxer shorts and was surprised to find him hard.

"Well you have had an effect on me Mrs. Wayne," Justin said.

Summer watched as Justin turned to the side and she looked down to see his cock sticking through the slit opening of his boxers. Summer then remembered that just last night she had sucked his cock even though Justin did not know it was her. Summer remembered the conversation that Justin had with her young master before he poked his cock through the glory hole.

Justin saw her friend's mother stare at his cock and he lifted it slightly with his right hand. He shook it just a little and noticed that Summer did not take her eyes off of his cock. "I would you like to touch it Mrs. Wayne," Justin said bluntly.

That got Summer's attention and she took her gaze away from Justin's cock to look him directly in the eye and said, "How rude of you Justin. I have opened my home up to you and treat me with such disrespect like this."

"But Mrs. Wayne, I saw how you looked at my cock. I am very comfortable showing it to you down here in your basement especially with how you have been showing me your body," Justin replied.

"I was shocked that you would show it to me here in my home. You are just being disrespectful towards me," Summer said.

"You are not being very convincing Mrs. Wayne. Here just touch it," Justin said as he grabbed Summer's right hand and placed it on his cock.

Summer immediately pulled her hand away, but Justin was too strong. "That's right Mrs. Wayne. Just touch it for me," Justin said.

Summer recoiled against the instructions from their son's friend. She however was beginning to feel that familiar urge when confronted by a dominant person. Summer's hand did not move from the cock that she had sucked last night. It felt good in her hand and her nipples became even harder if that was possible. She felt Justin slide forward and then backwards working his cock in her hand. Involuntarily, Summer gripped the hard cock tightly as it was pulled and then pushed into her hand.

"Mom, are you down there," Summer heard her son Jacob say.

Summer snatched her hand off of Justin's hard cock and replied, "Yes honey I am just finishing up my work-out and have been talking to Justin."

Justin let her walk by him as his cock grazed the side of Summer's white yoga pants. He followed her up the stairs watching her ass move from side to side as she climbed each step.

"Thankfully," Summer said to herself.

As she reached the top step, she was met by Jacob and Kevin who were seated at the bar. Summer made sure that the tee shirt was pulled into place as best as possible. She did not want to have to explain tattoos and piercings to her sons after having been involved in the exact conversation with one of their friends.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers