Summer's Deadly Secret

Story Info
Elisa has a secret. Will Todd Lukins lean of it this summer?
1.2k words
3.53
13.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kissamee
Kissamee
12 Followers

Elisa walked steadily along the shore completely oblivious of the beautiful scenery surrounding her. Though Elisa paid no attention to the magnificent view, just feeling the sand beneath her feet and warm ocean breeze caressing her soft skin was enough to provide her with the warmth she craved. The beach was Elisa's home away from home. Her safe place. Her source of a peaceful existence. Although there was others occupying the beach, Elisa felt as if she was alone, for she saw no one or thing, thus she trailed along a blinded path seeking familiarity and large gentle hands to wipe away her freshly flowing tears.

"Hey E. Long time no see," said a handsome, toned man in a navy blue speedo. "Come here little girl let daddy cheer you up."

Without a word Elisa fell into the arms of her savior, Todd Lukins, for he was the only one her soft green eyes wished to see. Todd Lukins was a very gorgeous and charming young man. Six years younger then Elisa, who was twenty-nine years of age, Todd was a man beyond his generation. Mature, responsible, caring, and kind, and not to mention sexy. At times Elisa felt as if he was to good to be true. "If it's to good to be true, then run," was Elisa's mother's words of wisdom, and that's exactly what Elisa did, she ran. Summer after summer, it was her continuous theme, yet whenever she was troubled or performed the "devils deed," like gravity's effect she returned to the place where she know he would be waiting.

Back at Todd's beach house, Elisa waited patiently for Todd to finish mixing together his homemade refreshment. She watched quietly as he squeezed the juice out of ten lemons and into a pitcher. He added water, then sugar before mixing the substances together, test tasting to make sure the liquid was just right before serving it.

"Here you go," said Todd as he handed a glass of lemonade to Elisa.

"So what did you do this time, poison a man? Push an old lady in the middle of traffic? He teased while landing soft kisses on Elis's rosy pink lips.

Elisa did not reply, instead she sipped at her lemonade while scanning over Todd's glistening body. Todd was a naturally sensual human being. Why even a nun wouldn't have been able to fight back lustful thoughts involving the tall dark haired man. His boyish features and sharp grey eyes played well with his toned figure and beautiful olive skin. Just watching him walk back and forth from the counter to the refrigerator in his tiny little speedo made Elisa giggle as if she'd never seen a half naked man before. Elisa's naughty thoughts provoked a subtle grin to appear on her face which she tried to hide by pretending to drink her lemonade.

"Are you checking out my ass?" Asked Todd raising a brow in question.

"Maybe I am," replied Elisa.

"Well, if you wanted to see you could have just asked." Todd slid the left side of his speedo down revealing his ass cheek.

Elisa placed her near empty glass on the counter and arose from her seat. She walked slowly over to Todd pushing her chest against his. Before she could utter a word, Todd grabbed her by the shoulders and separated their bodies.

"Who the hell walks on the beach during the summer in a sweat suit?"

Todd frowned taking in the sight of Elisa's hideous outfit. A light brown over sized sweat shirt with pink trimming trailing down the side of the sleeves and along the zipper was paired with grey sweat pants that at least seemed to be a better fit. What was more shocking than her outfit was the fact that even in such distasteful clothing, honey blonde hair pulled back into a loose pony tail and face void of markup, Elisa's beauty radiated brighter then the summer sun. However, Todd found it disturbing that she hid her sexy slim figure underneath oversized clothing.

"So are you ready?" Whispered Todd looking down on Elisa's tiny frame.

"Ready for what?."

"Something fun and crazy," replied Todd with a mischievous grin.

Elisa thought for second before answering. Usually they'll be in bed by now but the look on Todd's youthful face told her that this was not going to be the same ole, same ole. Thinking she had nothing to loose, Elisa nodded her head giving Todd the green light.

"Then let's go!" exclaimed Todd grabbing Elisa and leading her out the door. What the hell! Thought Elisa as she tried to break free of his grip. She didn't have on a bathing suit, but most importantly, she didn't know where he was leading her. The pair ran along side the ocean while the sun beamed down upon them, and although the sea provided a nice breeze, between the sun shining mightily due to the season and her sweat suit, Elisa was burning up and becoming fatigued.

"Todd, I can't keep up! Todd stop!" Shouted Elisa.

Todd, noticing the solemnity in her voice, halted. While catching her breath Elisa found herself being stripped of her clothing, piece by piece. She fought to keep her t-shirt on but Todd was way to strong. He ripped her T-shirt through the middle exposing soft perky creamy white breast. Todd was aware of Elisa's paleness and fragile figure, he was use to seeing her like this, therefore he did not mention anything concerning the subject.

"It's the summer, you belong naked under the sun."

"But there's people out here, and even children," growled Elisa through clinched teeth.

Todd backed away from Elisa opting not to forcefully remove her pants. Lowering himself to the ground, Todd settled on a spot in the sand. Elisa followed covering her bare chest with her arms crossed in front of her. Silence lingered between the two as both sunk into their own thoughts.

"Beautiful isn't it? Interrupted Todd. "The bright sun, warm sand, soothing sea. You know, you should consider staying here with me. You wouldn't have to worry about a thing....well besides me fondling you every morning...and night."

Elisa giggled at the joke giving Todd just what he had hoped for. He reached over wrapping his arm around her shoulder and pulling her in closer to him.

"What if I told you I killed a man. What would you say?"

Elisa looked up, her green eyes meeting his soft grey ones. Her heart skipped a beat as she awaited his response. Todd looked into the air as if thinking hard and earnestly.

"Umm....well....I'll say it's the summer, and with the summer comes fun, excitement, and adventures. There's no room for depressing things so you'll just have to let them go. How's that my princess?" whispered Todd into Elisa's ear, his soft gentle lips entrapping hers in a passionate kiss.

Finally breaking away, he stood up removing his speedo. Elisa watched as he neatly folder the blue material and placed it on ground.

"Skinny dipping?" Asked Elisa, removing her sweat pants, then shorts.

"Well, I figured we could have a little outside fun before taking it in doors. What do you think?"

"I think that sounds like a lovely idea. Last one in the water is a rotten banana."

"Aww, don't be so harsh on yourself," shouted Todd as he lead the race into the warm turquoise sea.

Kissamee
Kissamee
12 Followers