Summer's End Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought it might be something like that. It's going to be a big change when he moves to Chicago and only comes home twice a year."

Emma's stomach turned and she felt like she was going to vomit. She tried to make small talk with her mother as best she could, then fled to the sanctity of the double swing overlooking Lake Michigan, and Scooter, her beloved Tabby cat.

Scooter woke up when Emma sat down and pulled him onto her lap. Ever patient with his owner, Scooter allowed her to do so. With brilliant green eyes he gazed up at his favorite human and stretched a forepaw up to her neck to get her attention. He was rewarded for his efforts with a smile and scratch behind the ears.

Emma sat out on the swing until the sun set and it grew too chilly. Late August days were still warm on the lake, but the nights cooled down rapidly. Scooter never left her as they made their way into the cottage. He hopped up on her bed and curled into her side, and they both fell asleep together.

***

It was to Emma's great relief when her parents left for home around noon the next day. It was hard to pretend she was fine when she wasn't fine at all. And selfish as it was, she wanted them gone when Brandon returned later that afternoon. But their reunion wasn't exactly what Emma thought it would be.

***

The gravel crunched beneath the tires of Brandon's car as he pulled up the drive in front of the cottage. It was good to be back. Unfortunately, he and Emma were leaving for home very soon. There was a lot he needed to do to get ready for the move to Chicago.

Brandon had checked out the university campus and his student-housing unit. He'd spent several fascinating hours in the law library, too, and had been quite pleased with all of it. His little apartment turned out to be perfect, on East Sixty-first, just a short walk east to the Metrarail Line. And even better, the Fifty-seventh street beach was within walking distance, too. He wouldn't be far from Lake Michigan, even while away at school. He'd even met a few of the other students that were going to be living in his complex.

Brandon wanted to tell Emma all about it, but she wasn't in the cottage, so he decided to head down to the beach to see if she was there. She was, but she wasn't alone. Brandon stood at the top of the stairs that led down to the beach and watched as Adam wrapped his arms around Emma and held her close against his chest. Brandon felt a lead weight drop into his gut as he watched his little sister and his friend embrace. He turned on his heel and stalked back to the cottage, letting the screen door bang shut behind him.

It was warm in the cottage from the afternoon sun, so Brandon stripped down to his boxers and, after throwing his clothes on his bed, headed for the kitchen. There were several bottles of beer in the refrigerator, he grabbed one and twisted the top off. Drawing hard on it, he drained half in no time. His mind whirled and he tried with no luck to block the image of Emma and Adam's embrace.

It was obvious what had happened while he'd been away. Adam had taken to heart what Brandon had asked of him, to keep an eye on Emma while he was gone. Only it looked like a lot more than that to Brandon. He drained the rest of the bottle and went for another. He was usually not a heavy drinker, so the alcohol was already having an adverse affect on his thought process.

Brandon paced the small kitchen while he made quick work of his second beer.Did she forget me that fast? What we had meant so little to her? His eyes began to prick and burn, but he refused to give in to the tears. He slammed the rest of the beer and grabbed a third. Slowly, his senses grew numb.

"She's moved on already," Brandon whispered to himself as he flopped down on the couch next to a snoozing Scooter, who woke up and glared at him. "What do you think of that, huh?" Brandon asked the cat. He tipped the bottle to his lips once more, then lowered it. "She's mine, though. She'll always be mine. No matter what."

Brandon was well into his fourth beer when he heard the cottage door squeak open behind him. He didn't have to look to know who it was.

"Brandon! I didn't know you were back until I saw your car out front. I was down on the beach." Emma came around in front of Brandon, ready to throw herself into his arms until she saw the beer bottles scattered about. And then she saw the look on his face. "Brandon? Are you okay?"

Brandon didn't say anything, only drained his fourth beer and set it on the end table next to the sofa. He looked at his sister then, took in her lovely face, drank in her shapely form that was clad in a little white bikini. His cock stirred in his pants and he knew how Adam must have thrilled when she pressed her body against his not an hour ago. Rage began to boil under his calm façade. He stood and swayed a little.

Emma didn't like the dangerous look she saw on her older brother's face. He was drunk or, at the very least, tipsy. The last time she had seen him that way was at his college graduation party, and even then he'd at least been happy. Just now Emma thought he looked like he was ready to kill someone. She backed up a few steps as he advanced on her.

"So, you had a good weekend?" Brandon asked, his eyes narrowing. He took another step towards his sister.

Emma frowned. "Not really. Why have you been drinking?"

"Don't change the subject, Emma," Brandon bit out, advancing further. He watched in annoyance as Emma moved around the island into the kitchen. "Come here." His cock was rock hard now, making an impressive tent in his boxers.

Emma shook her head. "No way. Tell me why you're drunk and maybe I will," she challenged. "Did something happen in Chicago?"

Brandon snorted. "Hardly." He moved left, Emma moved left. He changed directions, and she followed suit.

"Maybe you better get out of here and go sober up," Emma suggested. She was more than a little nervous now.

"I don't think so. You want to know what's up? I saw you down on the beach with Adam a little while ago. That's what's up," he sneered.

"Saw me with Adam? What are you talking about?"

Brandon made his move then. Emma had let her guard down, and he took advantage. He bolted around the corner of the island, but in his drunken state he wasn't quick enough and Emma was able to dodge him. She headed for the master bedroom and the safety of its locked door.

Brandon caught her just as she was about to slam the door. He shoved his shoulder into it and burst though, sending them tumbling to the floor. In a flash he had her pinned.

"Brandon, what the hell's wrong with you!" Emma tried to push him off her, but he was too heavy, and much too strong. His weight bore down on her, and she could feel his erection pressing into her. He looked so angry, as his face hovered inches from her own. They'd fought before, but never like this.

Brandon forced Emma's arms over her head and held them there, while his lower body kept hers from moving. Between clenched teeth, he ground out, "I saw you with him, Emma. He had his arms around you, he was holding you."

"We didn't do anything! Brandon, I swear!" Emma insisted.

But Brandon didn't hear her. "You're mine, Emma, mine. Do you hear me? You'll always be mine. No matter how far apart we are, you'll always belong to me!" He crushed his lips to hers and forced his tongue into the warm wetness of her mouth. One hand stole down to the back of Emma's neck to untie the bikini top while the other held both of Emma's wrists tightly together.

Brandon tore his mouth away and rained kisses over Emma's face, and down onto her neck, while his hand pulled down her bikini top and cupped the soft, pliant globe of her breast. He leaned down and took one pert, straining nipple into his mouth and began to suckle.

Emma moaned with pleasure at the feeling of Brandon's tongue and teeth at her breast. Her pussy began to tingle and moisten with her brother's continued attention. Then he switched to the other side and administered the same treatment. "Brandon." She let out a small sigh.

Shifting his body slightly to the left, Brandon's free hand moved lower, down her flat belly to pause at the edge of her bikini bottom. He hesitated for only a moment before tugging it down. It didn't escape his notice that Emma raised her buttocks off the floor a fraction. Brandon readjusted his grip on her wrists and slid his hand up the inside of her leg to the juncture of her thighs. She was so wet. He cupped her sex with his entire hand and raised his head. He looked at her intently. "You're mine, Emma. You know that, don't you?"

Emma nodded, her eyes wide. "Always yours, Brandon," she whispered.

Brandon slid a finger through her soft curls and brushed her clitoris. A whimper from Emma spurred him on, and he pushed first one finger, then two, into her pussy. Emma squirmed and arched her back. "Feel good?" He smiled down at her.

"Yes, oh God, so good." Emma rolled her head from side to side.

He released her wrists then and bent to whisper in her ear. "I'm gonna make you come, Emma. So hard. Do you want to?"

"Yes!" She bucked her hips against his hand. "Please, Brandon. Make me come, please!"

Brandon withdrew his fingers and Emma protested. "Shh," he soothed and moved between her legs, spreading them wide. She was so beautiful to him. All of her. After loving her for so long, there was no way he'd let her go now. He lowered his head and licked up her inner thighs, tasting the juice that lingered there. As he worked his way slowly up towards Emma's pussy, he felt her soft hands caressing his shoulders. His sister's touch was so soothing. He relaxed fully and settled in to pleasure the beautiful woman beneath him.

Brandon slid his hands under Emma and lifted her slightly, holding her pussy tight to his mouth. He suckled and licked at her clit and labia, running his tongue over and over her engorged nub. He gently nipped at it with his teeth and smiled when Emma gasped.

Emma's hands gripped his shoulders as she felt her orgasm build, slowly at first, then with ever-increasing speed until she was teetering on the very edge. "Brandon, oh fuck, Brandon--I'm almost there. Don't stop, please," she begged.

But stop is exactly what he did. Emma's eyes flew open. "What are you doing?"

Brandon didn't answer her. He shed his boxers and crawled up Emma's body and kissed her deeply, his tongue darting in and out of her mouth. Emma reached down between their bodies and wrapped her hand around the steely hardness of his shaft. She longed to feel it inside her body, to feel herself come as her brother thrust into her.

Emma's hand around his cock caused Brandon to shudder with pleasure. The way she squeezed him just right and jerked him just so--he knew he wouldn't last if he let her continue, so he pulled away. "That feels so good, Em, but I'd rather do this." He knelt between Emma's legs and once more spread them wide. He fingered her slit for a moment to make sure she was still slick and wet, then positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and, with a great thrust, buried himself within her. His eyes closed at the sensations already beginning to churn in his balls. She fit him like a glove.

Brandon fell forward and braced himself over Emma, his hands on either side of her head. He looked into her eyes as he made love to her there on the floor. In those eyes he saw love, acceptance, understanding, and most important of all, trust.

As if she was reading his mind, Emma spoke up, "I love you, Brandon." She paused and cupped his beautiful face in her hands. "You know that, don't you?" She wrapped her legs around his waist and clung to him as he picked up speed, thrusting his cock even deeper.

"I love you, too, Emma," he panted. "I meant what I said. You're mine."

Emma nodded. "I know, Brandon. And you're mine." She grasped his buttocks with both hands to drive him harder. She wanted all of him inside her, every last inch. They were as close as two people could be. They were one, and they came together as one, Brandon shooting his semen deep into her belly with a shout, and Emma calling out his name as the tidal wave of her orgasm consumed her.

They lay together on the floor for several minutes, kissing and caressing one another as they came down from their peaks of pleasure. Then Brandon stood and pulled Emma up into his arms. He carried her through the living room and out onto the sleeping porch to his bed, where he placed her down gently and crawled in next to her. She snuggled into his arms.

"I'm sorry, Emma," Brandon whispered.

She raised her head off his chest and frowned. "Sorry for what, Bran?"

"For thinking that anything went on between you and Adam." He paused. "Nothing did, did it?"

Emma laughed. "No, nothing happened. He came by several times over the weekend. I think he was checking up on me, or something. We hung out a little, that's all. You actually thought--" It suddenly dawned on Emma that Brandon must have seen her and Adam's embrace. "You saw us hugging down there on the beach, didn't you? And that's when you thought there was something up."

Brandon actually blushed, he was so embarrassed by the conclusions he had jumped to and his cowardly reaction. It was so unlike him. "I was so mad, Emma. I thought you'd forgotten me while I was gone."

"I didn't forget you and I won't forget you, Brandon." Emma stroked his forehead, trying to sooth away the worrying frown he wore.

"I didn't wear a condom."

"I know."

In the back of his mind Brandon knew he'd done it on purpose, and he thought maybe Emma realized that. The chances of her getting pregnant were slim. He knew she'd just finished her cycle a few days ago, but the risk was there, nevertheless.

***

"C'mon Emmie, we gotta go."

It was Tuesday and they were leaving the cottage for home. Emma stood in the living room looking around, making sure they hadn't forgotten anything when Brandon stuck his head in the screen door to tell her it was time. Scooter was already in the car and they had to go. She only nodded. There was a lump in her throat and she wasn't sure she could talk without breaking down.

Brandon came up behind her and put his arms around her waist. "You okay, babe?" He bent and kissed her neck.

Emma swallowed hard. "I'll be fine." She put on a brave smile and turned to face her brother. She held out her hand. "Shall we?"

Hand in hand they headed for the car, and home.

To be concluded...

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tough next-to-last act in this chapter, with Emmy being perhaps a little too understanding. Her grace and love helped it come through okay, but, that was not great.

Good story, though....

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I have to agree totally with Atheist Liberal's comments. I was deeply disturbed by the near rape scene. As protective, tender, caring, and loving as Brandon has been so far, it was totally out of character for him to act like that.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a great story, though almost disaster when Brandon saw Emma and Adam hugging. I believe that nothing actually happened or else the story would be ruined.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Great except for

that near rape scene. They ended up having consensual sex, but he did initially force himself upon her. It is understandable that he initially thought she had moved on from the embrace that he saw, but there is no excuse for what he did.

AcidxKissAcidxKissover 8 years ago
more please

this story has gotten to me. I love it. it made me so wet and I even dreamed of it. thank you so much for an amazing story. i cant wait to read more. please update soon.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Colleen Out of the ashes, brother & sister find romance.in Incest/Taboo
Forever and Ever There are things siblings can't do, but rules can be broken.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Worth It Connor falls in love with his sister over the holidays.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories