Summer's Eve Pt. 03

Story Info
Helena tries to keep her normal composure.
10.5k words
4
27.2k
25

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gadolfsson
Gadolfsson
161 Followers

Thank you for the comments and support. It helps motivation and productivity a lot.

This tale is rather story-driven, and therefore I can't squeeze in exactly what I want in each episode, but I have to weave it more organically into the story. Because of this there will not be much in the way of Interracial in this part. I know, I know - it's weird not to have it in the Interracial Love genre. There is smut, but actually none of the interracial variety. Sorry. If you bear with me I will more than make up for it in the coming episodes.

Continue commenting and tell me what you think. I enjoy reading your thoughts.

*****

They parted ways coming out of the forest, just like they had yesterday. But only now instead of dark evening it was morning. The sun was climbing higher and higher in the east and casting its warm summer light over the world. When they had the closest cottages within view but were themselves hidden by the treeline, Helena turned to Jack. There was a big hole in her stomach when she looked up into his face.

"When?" she asked in a low, hoarse whisper.

There was so much else she could have said to him. She could have - even though she knew that it would have been pointless - tried to convince both him and herself that this had been the last time. She could have also cursed him, or just walked home without saying another word. But instead she turned and looked up at him with worry and excitement ruling inside of her.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked her back, calmly but quietly. "You should think about it, Helena."

Helena bit her lip. Her teeth clenched and it started to hurt, but she did not stop. The pain helped to gain at least some semblance of coherence in her thoughts.

"Are you trying to say that I shouldn't?" she asked weakly.

"I'm saying that you should think about it." he sounded so calm, so collected in comparison with her. "Are you sure you want to continue with this?"

"Yes."

Jack smiled, and his hand brushed against her breast. Helena nervously touched the fabric of his tank-top, feeling the strength of the chest muscles beneath it.

"I'm going to town today." he said after a moment of thoughtful silence. "With the others. So not during the day."

"Of course not." she mumbled, just as much to him as to herself. "I can't either."

"But I should be back by evening. So, tonight?"

Helena quickly nodded. "I have to put Lars and the kids to sleep first, but yes, I think that would work."

"After midnight?"

"Where do we meet?

"Right here?

"No, it's too close. Maybe... the beach?"

"You're not afraid that we're going to run into someone else there?"

That was a possibility of course.

"We'll just have to be careful." she concluded and gave a quiet giggle. Got on her toes and reached out to kiss him. He smiled and then obliged her, allowing Helena to melt in his arms for a few sweet moments.

"Get going." Jack gave her butt a playful slap and then headed across the field in the direction of his cottage.

He did not look back at her as he crossed it. Helena followed his example and headed home with quick steps. She really needed a shower.

The big clock hanging on the inner veranda wall and which Helena could clearly see through the outer glass walls, showed exactly eight o'clock when she finally walked through the fence gate. She had completely lost track of time, and she was happy that not more passed since she left. The very next thing Helena spotted was Lars, sitting at the small set of stairs leading up to the main veranda entrance. If not for the coffee cup in his hands it would have looked like he was napping. Helena had, however, barely entered the cottage grounds before he spotted her.

"Good morning."

Helena stopped dead in her track. Realizing that such a shocked reaction to a simple greeting could be suspicious, she made sure to look like she was only stretching her sore muscles after a long run. She was sore alright, but it was most definitely not from any running.

"Good morning." she replied, forcing a smile and hoping that she would sound cheerful or at least light-hearted. "You already up?"

"I am." Lars squinted against the sun. "How was your run."

"It was okay."

"You were away for almost two hours."

"Well, I didn't run all the time. I took it slow, and then I just started walking. Need to work on my cardio, I guess." she made a chuckle. "But it is really nice weather, so at least I could enjoy it."

"It really is nice." Lars closed his eyes again and Helena immediately felt relief. At least it did not seem like he suspected anything.

"Are the kids up yet?"

Lars chuckled. "Well, yes and no. It's cartoon morning. They're up but they're glued to the TV."

"That's summertime, I suppose." Helena adjusted her top. There were still specks of dirt on it, even though she had tried to brush them off. "So I'm not late for breakfast yet?"

"No. My parents are just about to start making it. There's coffee though." he slightly raised the cup for emphasis. "The coffee maker is full. Want some?"

"Why not. I think I can really need it. But first I'm going to take a shower.

Lars peered at her again and Helena involuntarily tensed up.

"You should." he jokingly said to her. "You look like you've been rolling around on the ground. What happened?"

Helena's brain proved itself uncooperative this time around: 'I threw of my clothes when I was getting fucked by a stranger' it said. This thought was, however, quickly discarded and replaced with something more sensible.

"I actually did." Helena said, looking away from Lars' face and instead focusing on the crown of the birch tree she could see above the roof of the house. "I tripped and fell, so technically I did."

"You did?" now he wrinkled his forehead. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." she quickly assured him with a smile. "I'm just fine. But yeah, I do need that shower."

She headed for the veranda with quick steps. Suddenly the bathroom was like a beacon of salvation - the only chance she had to wash away the sweat and grime that could tell about what she had done not twenty minutes ago. When she passed Lars he looked up at her and touched her bare leg.

"I'm all sweaty and gross." she protested weakly.

"You're never gross." he winked at her. "Come on now, give me a kiss."

Would Lars really say that if he knew what she had been doing all morning? If he had seen how she was sucking Jack's cock and licking up his cum like... like someone that was not her at all? Helena felt really uncomfortable even thinking about it. Yet she leaned down, gave Lars a quick peck on the lips and then practically ran - after having dropped off her shoes - inside the house itself.

"Hi mom!" Alexander, her youngest son, called to her from the couch at which he and Erik sat.

"Hi dear." she blurted, hurrying through the corridor to her and Lars' bedroom. "Slept well?"

"Yes I did."

"Great."

Inside the bedroom she grabbed the first set of clean clothes she found in the wardrobe - a t-shirt, a bra, panties and beige shorts. With them in her arms she went straight for the bathroom. Only when she had locked the door behind her did she take a breath of relief. Here she was safe, hidden from onlookers. Here she could clean away and dispose of the evidence of what she had done. She ditched her clothes on the floor and stepped inside the stall. Her shower was long, intensive and hot. Like earlier she made sure to work the heat into her skin and muscles to soothe them. Her pussy was sore - really sore - even when she carefully washed it. But it was the good kind of soreness. It was so good, in fact, that it made the guilt flare up inside of Helena again, and this time it did not leave her alone.

How could she have done this?

After a while - all too soon for her taste - she realized that there was only so much water one could waste on freshening up. Soaked from top to toe and pink from the hot water she stepped out of the stall, dried herself off and threw her running clothes into the laundry basket. They were sweaty and dirty, probably stained with fluids as well. She promised herself to do the laundry today, just so she could be the one to throw the clothes into the washing machine. Then she could make sure than to one else would come in contact with them. Her panties were still damp when she put them at the bottom of the basket, still marked with her arousal. It was crazy how wet she had been. Helena used the drier until her hair was dry, then put on the fresh clothes and stared at herself in the mirror.

Did she look like an adulteress?

Helena stared at her reflection, worry and guilt filling her up from within. Did she look like a woman that would betray her entire family just to go off into the forest to have passionate sex with a near complete stranger? The Helena in the mirror did not look very unusual. The blue eyes were worried, perhaps a little tired. Solemn. Her skin was still rosy after the hot shower. But otherwise there was nothing unusual about her. Nothing that could tip of the world about what she had done. Or at least, that was what she really, really hoped was the case. Helena washed her face over the sink in cold water and then, finally feeling brave enough, walked out to join the others for breakfast.

"So you were out running today?" Maria asked when Helena sat down at her usual place at the table. "That early?"

"Yes." Helena nodded and mumbled a 'thank you' when she was handed the milk pack by her mother-in-law. "I had trouble sleeping, so I figured I should go for a run. I haven't been keeping with my workout schedule ever since we came here."

"But it's summer." the older woman said with a chuckle. "It is now that we're all supposed to go lazy and pudgy from doing nothing."

"Exactly -" Lars interrupted his mother with sly look at his wife. "It's summer. It's now we're supposed to keep the body in shape for the beach. Isn't that right?"

Helena nodded and forced a smile. "Exactly."

"I should start getting into my routine too." Lars continued. "If anyone has gone lazy during the summer, then it's me."

And from the on the conversation moved on to other things. The rest of the breakfast went surprisingly well. It was light and reasonably healthy, with milk and whole grain cereal and sandwiches with cheese and sliced ham. Fruit too - cut pieces of apple, orange and banana. Helena had not eaten properly since supper yesterday, and now she realized just how hungry she was. In the middle of a sandwich a little lewd voice in her brain decided to remind her that she had, in fact, just eaten. Helena could only hope that her rosy post-shower skin would cover up her embarrassment when the thought entered her mind. She lowered her eyes and focused on the food, but at this point it was impossible to get it out of her mind. The memory of salty semen on the tip of her tongue came back to her. Helena had eaten breakfast alright - two enormous loads of Jack's cum. It was still in her stomach at this very moment.

God damn her brain.

Helena cursed herself but continued eating. She was, after all, still hungry, and it gave her the perfect opportunity to avoid taking part of the conversation. When someone would address her she would just briefly reply and then turn attention to her meal again. She did not trust herself enough to sound casual, so just focusing on the food was probably a wise decision.

The rest of the day passed in some sort of strange blur. Everything was... unfocused. Helena was there and present, surrounded by people and taking part of what was going on, yet everything kind of... melted together. A big mix of insipid nothingness. Breakfast ended and she helped Maria clean the table. Her father-in-law sat down in a sun-chair outside to read the newspaper and smoke his pipe. He was the archetype of a bearded grandfather like that. The kids rushed outside to play with their water pistols again, this time deciding that the field would be a better battlefield. Lars decided to go with them.

"What about going to the lake later?" he asked Helena as he donned his sunscreen cap. "It's a beautiful day, for once."

"The lake?" she sheepishly repeated, mentally slapped herself and then casually shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe. If the weather's fine."

"It should hold up."

"Maybe later then. When the sun has warmed the water. It was a bit chilly yesterday."

Truth be told Helena had no wish to go swimming today. When Lars left she sat down in a chair on the veranda, grabbed that detective novel she had set herself to read before the summer was out and opened the page she had stopped on. Focusing on the book proved hard. Her eyes would move over the text and she would flip the pages, but then Helena would catch herself realizing that she had actually no idea what she had read. It just blurred together. The same could be said for the day itself.

The thoughts, oh those damn thoughts. They swirled around in her brain in a constant whirlwind. Many of them were memories - vividly, almost painfully clear images from the morning and the evening at the lake. Time and time again they played in Helena's head. It was like watching a movie in HD and 3D, and actually being present inside of it. Smells, details, sensations. Everything was overwhelmingly clear. Helena tried to focus on her novel, tore herself time and time again from the mists filling her head. But it proved nearly impossible to escape them. With the thoughts came emotions, and that particular cocktail was even worse than the memories. Lust. There was no point in denying it. It had been - and still was - lust. Pure, unaltered desire. She could not get Jack out of her mind. His dark and magnificent body. The pleasantly low voice. His touch, altering from featherlight and tingling to overpoweringly rough. His cock. Helena groaned quietly when it once more appeared before her. Its size, its shape. How it moved inside of her, how hot it was and how it had been used to fill her up so completely. How it brought her to the most bombastic orgasms of her entire life. Earlier Helena could have at least tried to fool herself with arguments that denied it. Like that the first time with Jack had been a mistake. What could you say - she had acted incredibly immaturely and paid the price for it. But that had been one time. One time could, somehow, with a lot of effort, be rationalized and almost forgiven. But twice...?

Helena wanted to slap herself in the face. Hard. When there was no one to hear or see it she did just that. Massive facepalm. With lust came guilt. It assaulted her without mercy. It almost physically hurt to look at Lars and his parents, and even more to even see in the direction of Erik and Alexander. Helena was a terrible person. A stupid, egoistical, terrible person. One that had betrayed everyone and her entire family just for a few measly hours of pleasure. Loyalty, love, marriage - all that she had thrown out the window in order to...

Yes, in order to do what? That was a good question. Helena had trouble answering it even to herself. She knew that she was attracted to Jack. Like really. Like practically drooling over him, by now she had admitted that much. Had it been simple desire that had made her throw herself at him? Or just.. curiosity? It was demeaning to know that she was that weak-spirited. Was the only thing required to make her forget about everything a pair of stupid compliments? It seemed that way. Helena could not deny that she had liked it. Jack's words, most of them spoken with such sincerity (or at least played sincerity) had made her feel really good. All warm and fuzzy inside. He had swayed her so easily.

This tornado of thoughts and emotions continued swirling in her head, not for a single moment leaving her. Before Helena knew it was already dinner time. Maria had handled the food - mostly remains from Midsummer's Eve (there was still tonnes of it in the fridge, and they had to be eaten at some point), so Helena forced herself to get up and help prepare the table. Lars and the kids had returned hours ago, but she had barely noticed it. Everyone sat down by the table and ate. Strange. It was like they had just had breakfast, and Helena was still full. She forced herself to eat anyway.

When the dinner was drawing to a close, Lars turned took a last sip of his beer and turned to her.

"So, what about us going swimming? It should be pretty warm by now."

Helena thought about it, eyes locked on her plate. It was a good suggestion - all of the family, together, going to the lake to enjoy the warm summer sun and water. It what they were supposed to do, and what she was supposed to want. Bur right now she really didn't want to go anywhere. Her mind was just too full with thoughts, and they had taken away all of her energy and desire to do anything.

"I guess." she said. "But... I don't know."

"What?"

"I don't know." she repeated, unsure of herself. "I think it's a good idea. But I'm feeling a little bit under the weather today."

"So you're not going?" it was Erik interjecting in the exchange, and he was already looking disappointed. "I thought you were going too."

"If she's not feeling very well maybe it's for the best that she doesn't go." Now it was Maria's time to join in, now addressing her grandson. "She has been looking a bit tired."

"Actually - yes." Lars looked at his wife with a concerned wrinkle appearing between his brows. "You have been... I don't know, quiet. Are you feeling alright?"

Helena's heart squirmed. The last thing she wanted was for all attention to be focused on her.

"I'm just a bit tired." she mumbled. "I had problem sleeping tonight."

"Maybe you're getting a cold?" her mother-in-law said and immediately looked worried. "If you were out swimming at the lake yesterday then you might have gotten one. The water has still been pretty cold, especially during the evenings."

"I'm fine." Helena protested and looked to her husband for support. "I'm just a bit..."

That intruding part of her brain filled her out with 'thinking about the black guy that has had sex with me twice' and made her close her eyes.

"Tired." she concluded. "That's all."

"You don't have to come if you don't want to." Lars said. "Are you feeling sick?"

"More like under the weather." Helena discreetly bit the inside of her lip. "I'm fine, don't worry about me. Just... tired."

"Maybe you should stay at home then."

"Maybe." Helena said. "Sorry."

She looked at Lars, anxiously expecting to see traces of annoyance or even suspicion on his face. He just shrugged, and although he looked a little disappointed there was nothing out of the ordinary about his reaction. Helena's had a dropping feeling in her stomach when he looked away to finish the meal. She barely dared look at her children until dinner was over. After, when Lars, Erik and Alexander had gathered their things and left, she was on the edge of grabbing her bikini and towel and running after them. But despite the guilt she stayed. Having to put up a normal facade around her family while the storm of thoughts and emotions was still raging inside of her was just too hard. At least today she needed to ride it out in peace.

Despite Maria's protests and assurance that she could handle it herself and that Helena should go get some rest to avoid getting sick, Helena helped her with washing the dishes, cleaning of the table and launching the laundry into the washing machine. After having started the machine and heard it start gurgling with water she felt a little better. At least that incriminating detail had been taken care off. Having dealt with all pressing chores Helena retreated to her and Lars' bedroom with her novel. The window had been ajar ever since the morning, and with the sun having moved on there was no longer any direct sunlight coming in from the east. The room was pleasant, cool and shady. Just like she wanted it. Helena made herself as comfortable as possible on the bed, built a tower of pillows behind her back and lit the bedside lamp. The cottage was silent. Maria had walked outside to sit in the garden, and Rasmus - her father-in-law - had once more taken to outdoors to enjoy his pipe, this time accompanied by a book of his own. The only sounds being heard was the muffled churning of the washing machine in the bathroom and the rustling of leaves in the birch outside. Peaceful. Usually it was just the kind of environment that could help Helena focus.

Gadolfsson
Gadolfsson
161 Followers