Summer's Eve Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You might need some training." Jack said smilingly. "But you'll get there."

Helena wiped her mouth of and fell back onto the futon with a devilish grin. Although silent her intent was clear. Jack took the invitation of her spread legs and laid himself on top of her. There was not a trace of the tiredness from minutes ago in neither of them. Mouths and hands were in action once more, stroking, caressing, teasing and grabbing. It was a wordless dance without music, but one which both were in perfect tune for. Helena put her arms around Jack's neck when he took her nipple in his mouth. She drew for breath. His mouth sucked and even bit, and then it moved on to her other breast, but his hand remained to tend to the needs of the one left alone. Helena sucked in her lip in delight. She had thought that the fire inside of her had burned out after that first orgasm. Now the first sparks were setting fire to the fresh kindling, and she could feel it once again spread through her body.

She wanted this. She needed this. Everything be damned, but this night was hers.

Her legs were spread wide apart, her sex bare, skin blushing with excitement. As Jack withdrew from her breasts Helena spread her labia with her fingers, beckoning him to com inside. He slapped his cock against her entrance and rubbed the shaft along it.

"Just don't come inside me." Helena whispered, voice hushed and husky with desire.

"Do you think it'll matter now?"

"Just don't, okay?"

"Alright."

His cock slapped against her pussy again, this time harder. The cockhead rubbed against Helena's clit, making her tremble. Helena stared from that wonderful black cock in all its shiny, spit-covered glory to her pussy and bit her lip. Jack was teasing her, she knew that and she could appreciate, but this was not the right time for that. But instead of thrusting home and filling her up he hesitated. He even withdrew completely and got out of bed. Helena was about to protest when he pulled her up by the arms and onto her feet. Roughly and wordlessly Jack part carried and part pushed her over to the nearest bunk bed. It looked considerably less spacious and comfortable than the futon, but Helena was at a point where she would have accepted the hard wooden floor. She was about to sit down on the lower bunk when Jack stopped her with a hand.

"Hold on."

The only thing to hold on to in front of her were the ladder steps leading up to the upper bunk. Helena, however, did as asked, and took hold of the wooden bars with both hands.

"Lower."

She moved her hands to one bar lover. Jack pushed up against her ass and slapped it twice. The force was substantial and the sound was sharp, but Helena loved it. Jack bent his knees a little, and she felt his cock slipping and sliding along her ass as he moved it into position.

"You sure you don't to do some anal?"

"I'm pretty sure." Helena said with a quick and cautious look over her shoulder.

"Are you sure? A lot of people are into it."

Helena tried to imagined it. She had never found the idea pleasant or exciting in the least. Not even in her more adventurous phase in her twenties had she even considered trying it. And Jack's cock was huge. The mental image of that thing pressing into her ass...

"I don't think so." she said. "Pussy's fine for me."

"You're the boss."

And he pushed into her. Deeply. Helena had to push back as to not be shoved face first against the ladder, and she whimpered from pleasure and just a tinge of pain. The massive black cock stretched her mercilessly out, forcing her pussy to clench like a tight rubber band around its girth. Jack grunted and thrust forward.

"Ah!"

It was quick, brief cry on Helena's part. Jack halted but remained inside, waiting for her to get used to it. He filled her up completely. It was as if a good chunk of her body had been hollow and was now stuffed full with something warm and hard. A sensational cocktail of pleasure. A little pain too, just as before, to top it off. But the pain faded, and the pleasure remained. Jack thrust, slowly and methodically. He would withdraw halfway and then ram his way back in to penetrate as deeply as he possible could. When Helena would relax again he would pause and let her feel how he wiggled his member around inside of her. Or tried - it was hard to do due to the tight fit. When he resumed his thrusting he did not withdraw as far, limiting himself to only retreating a third or even a fourth of his cock. But the strokes which plummeted his dick into her were rough, and the pace was quick. But even so it did not take long for him to increase the speed.

The ladder was shaking as Helena held on to it for dear life. Jack's hips were slapping hard and loudly against her ass, and if she looked down she could see his balls rock up and down in a flurry of movement as he rammed his cock into her. Those were some big testicles. In Helena's imagination they were filled with sperm. Billions of them. A few hundred millions he had already shot into her, and despite her best efforts at least some cum had escaped her fingers and tissue. Now Jack was pushing it deeper inside of her, all while an entire new load was waiting to be unleashed into her unprotected body. It scared her, and yet it excited her. It was the risk again - the allure of it was as illogical as it was exhilarating. Somehow Helena would get her hands on another pill and make sure that nothing came of it all. But that was tomorrow. The thought of her own vulnerability was rapidly bringing her closer to another orgasm.

Closer.

Closer.

She was riding on the razors edge. And there it was.

Cartoon steam should have been coming out of her ears when climax finally came. It was almost as bright as the first one and almost as overwhelming. Helena cried out, mindless of where she was or that someone could hear. She didn't care. It didn't matter. Nothing did. Only the pleasure mattered. After the cry came ragged whimpers and moans as she tried to cling on to the bars, but her legs were failing her. After another series of furious thrusts Jack pulled himself out of her and Helena was down on her knees, her muscles shaking and her body shivering with delight. Above her Jack pumped his glistening cock a couple of times and seized Helena's hair with his empty hand. She still had enough sense to open her mouth for him. Angrily rubbing herself Jack growled, and so he too came. A thick rope of cum shot out from the tip of his jerking cock and plastered itself all over Helena's forehead. Moments later it was her cheek, and the end of the rope left a trail over her chin. Helena leaned forward and took Jack's cockhead between her lips. While she did so he continued his desperately quick strokes. Salty, viscous cum filled her mouth. First it came in spurts, hitting the sides of her mouth. Then it dribbled onto her tongue. Breathing heavily Jack squeezed his shaft a couple of times, unloading a few more precious drops. Helena swallowed. It was an acquired taste she had learned to appreciate. Even love. In the heat of the moment it was delicious. So decadent and rewarding - the best proof of her man's satisfaction. The ancient Chinese believed that frequent ejaculation into a woman strengthens her and weakens a man as he expends his Chi through his semen. Perhaps there was an essence of Jack which Helena now devoured. She swallowed again and the last of it was sent on its merry way into her waiting stomach. With eyes hazy and a lazy smile Helena cleaned the cock, lovingly and diligently. His cum was slowly running down her face, but she didn't care. Jack stroked her cheek and sighed deeply.

"You look damn sexy."

"Do I now?" she asked and gave the underside of his cock a long, lustful lick.

"Sexiest woman I've seen."

"Still the flatterer."

As a response he ran his thumb through the cum on her cheek and let her lick it dry. "Let's get you cleaned up."

The amount of tissues in the bag grew larger. Helena was on her back on the futon when Jack held out a bottle to her.

"Water?"

"Thanks." she mumbled and drank. Water spilled from the corner of her mouth and down her chin and neck. Jack laid himself down on his side next to her, and Helena noted with a smile how even though flaccid, the tip of his cock still dragged along the crumpled sheets. When she was done with the water Jack drank himself with big, deep gulps. Having screwed on the lid he threw the bottle to the floor, and he and Helena went back to lazily watching each other as they rested.

And yet time was flying away. Each heartbeat was a moment lost and a step closer to the end.

Jack reached down to the heap which was his shorts and dug out his phone from them.

"Checking your mail?" Helena asked jokingly.

"Nope." Jack replied the blue glow illuminating his face. "I rarely get any good mails. Only spam and adds."

"Install a spam filter."

"Trust me, I have. Never works as it should."

"Then what are you doing?"

Jack turned the phone around and Helena leaned in closer. It was a picture of her. Naked save for a pair of white running shoes she was standing against a green forest background, back turned towards the camera. Her hair flowed freely down her shoulders, and only a sliver of her face could be seen turned against the onlooker.

"Remember?"

"I do." Helena replied. "Hard to forget."

"I thought that I should delete it. It's a damn pretty pic, don't take me wrong, but I figured I shouldn't keep it. Wouldn't be right."

Helena rolled over onto her belly and took the phone to study the picture closer. In a way it was hard to imagine that it was her in it; so completely exposed to the forest and anyone who happened to pass by. It was nothing she could see herself doing. It was a risqué picture - and blatantly erotic - but it was still soft and somehow subdued. Not innocent but close to it.

"Are you saying that you would be posting it all over the internet otherwise?" Helena asked, eyebrow raised in mock suspicion.

"No. I am not that kind of guy."

"Then keep it." she handed the phone back to him. "If you like it you can have it."

"You sure?" he asked hesitantly.

Was she? Yes. Yes she was. Maybe it was just an arbitrary spur of the moment decision, or a result of lowered inhibitions following another mind-blowing orgasm. But if the picture would find itself in some gallery or on a dirty internet site, who would recognize her?

"Keep it." she said. "I want you to have it. As a memory."

Jack smiled. It was the cute, boyish smile which she loved. Helena remembered the age difference between them again. Twenty-four and thirty-four. A decade is not the longest gap, but they were people on completely different paths in their lives. If things had been different, and if their paths had crossed in another place in another time, there could have been so much more.

"It will be a very nice memory."

"I hope so." Helena said. "And I will remember you."

"I thought you wanted to leave all of this behind."

She sighed. "How could I? There is not enough bleach in the world to scrub my brain clean. You've missed my life up, but it's my fault. I won't blame you for that."

Jack thoughtfully watched a wrinkle in the sheet between them. "I should have put a stop to it in the beginning. I mean, I knew you were married. It wasn't the right thing to do."

"Yeah." Helena slowly nodded. "But it's done."

"Yeah."

Helena swallowed a lump in her throat, trying to suppress the battle of conflicting emotions raging inside her. There was so much which just wanted to come out in the open. So many thoughts, so many feelings that refused to be bottled up inside.

"Jack..." she said quietly. "I... Hm."

He looked intently at her. Helena bit her lip and took a deep, hopefully calming breath through her nose.

"I... I regret that all of this happened." she whispered. "That we met. That I wasn't strong enough to say no. But..."

She stared into his eyes and he stared into her. He looked calm but still cautious. As if bravely waiting for a rightfully deserved punishment.

"But I don't regret having been with you." Helena forced herself to finish. "I know I should, but I can't. It was just... I... Does it make sense? Anything of what I'm saying?"

"I think so."

"It's been amazing." she clasped her hands and pressed them against her mouth as if trying to stop herself, but there was no hindering the flow of words. "I haven't felt like I have in my whole life. It's been insane and so crazy and I've been feeling so shit, but I... loved it. I can't say it differently."

She could feel her cheeks go warm and she knew that she was blushing.

"I'm sorry. I'm just rambling."

"I got what you said pretty well." Jack said. "And if you really feel like this... thanks. That's all I could say. Or no - that's not all."

He too rolled onto his stomach, putting them both side by side and heads close together. Helena felt his breath tickle her cheek as he leaned in closer, and her face moved by own accord towards his.

"You're an amazing woman, Helena." he said, his voice managing to be both silkily soft and deep and rumbling at the same time. "I can't say I know you that well, but... you're great. I have never been with someone like you."

"Thanks." she whispered, her voice trembling on the edge of crying.

Jack's lips brushed against her cheek. Then he kissed it, tasting her skin and the salt of the sweat which their lovemaking had left on it. He reached the corner of her mouth and now Helena turned her neck so that she could give her lips to his. What a wonderful, wonderful kiss it was. It was delicate, almost tentative, as if they had never quite kissed before.

"I'm going to miss you."

The words came in a pathetic whimper, so shameful and embarrassing that Helena should have killed herself for even thinking them.

"I'll miss you too. You are one of a kind."

His hand was on her back now, and it ran from her neck down the curvature of her spine and to her tailbone. Such a beautiful contrast of black and white - two polar opposites which yet seemed to fit so well together. Helena caressed his neck. It was muscular and strong, just like the rest of him. Beneath her fingers she could feel his quickly beating pulse.

"When you go back home..." she said. "I hope you'll be happy. And that your life is great. And that you find a great girl to settle down with."

"I'll try, but I can't promise about the girl."

"Nonsense. A man like you? You're a magnet - women throw themselves at you. Trust me - " she chuckled. "I know what I'm talking about."

"Who is the flatterer now?"

"I'm serious..."

She trailed off and slowly rolled over on her back again. Jack's mouth was on her neck, kissing every centimetre of her skin. Helena closed her eyes. She did not need sight to feel bliss.

"I'm not ready for that yet." Jack mumbled. "I work a lot and have little cash. And women are expensive, you know."

"And men are heavy." She parried. "But both are prices most are willing to pay."

He rolled on top of her. Her legs parted and he easily came to rest between them. Supporting himself on his arms on either side of her shoulders he continued to kiss. From collarbone he went to her breasts. He was not as rough as before, but still his touch was firm and determined. When you think about it, isn't it kind of weird that so many men find those bulbous sacks of fat on women's chest so attractive? There is probably a biological explanation, of course, but still - it's silly. But weird or not, Helena let him play to his heart's content. She focused on his fingers and mouth, their touch and the tickling it sent through her system. Only when Jack's hand found its way to her sex did she open her eyes again.

"Mmm." Helena purred when his index finger went inside of her. She was wet again. Or maybe she had simply not dried up since the start. His finger moved easily inside her cunt, feeling the slick, silky surface of her walls.

"I love your pussy." Jack said. "And that's no lie."

"Really?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Seriously - some women look like someone stitched some meat together down there. Not you though. You're nice and tight and tidy. Like a beautiful little flower."

"What a comparison."

"I think it fits -" he said, and made Helena gasp as he added the middle finger to her sex. "Very nicely. Do you do kegels?"

"Sometimes. Not that often."

"Wow. Your pussy is goddamn perfect then."

"Stop it" Helena meekly protested, trying and failing to convince either of them.

"Why should I?" Jack asked with that boyish grin again. "It's a perfect pussy. Perfect for some black cock."

His fingers were coated in Helena's lubricant when he withdrew them, and he immediately put them to work on her clit. The pressure and gentle rubs made Helena's cheeks burn even hotter than before. He was working her up again - bringing a small flame to the bonfire. It was only a matter of time before the flame caught on. She dug her nails into his neck and kept them buried, but if Jack felt any discomfort he did not show it. Perhaps he was too occupied with Helena's body to care about his own.

"Do you often... talk like that?" Helena asked. "With other women?"

"About what?"

"You know." Helena bit her lip and her legs shifted as Jack's teasing began seriously messing with her ability to lay still.

"Know what?"

"You know!" Helena rolled her eyes, flustered that he was playing dumb. She was not in a state to sustain very long dialogues right now.

"No, tell me."

"Okay. Do you often... play up the black thing with other women?"

"Sometimes."

"Why?"

He shrugged. "It's hot. What, you like it?"

Helena wet her lips. "Mmm."

"Is that a yes?"

Her head made a brief motion which could possibly be interpreted as a nod. Jack pushed the two fingers into her cunt again to give her clit some respite.

"You do* like it, huh?" he said, and it was impossible not to hear the pleasure in his voice. "I should have guessed it from the start. But still waters run deep, I guess..."

He sat up on his knees. Helena looked up at him from far below, extremely aware of how large he was, and how vulnerable she was. Jack took his cock in hand and gave it a few slow rubs, pulling the skin back and forth over the head. His manhood was already back in action; a long and thick rod of ebony perfection.

"You said you had never been with a black guy before. Back when we did it in the forest." He said. Helena shook her head, eyes glued to his hand and cock. Jack laughed. "But now you have, and you liked it, didn't you?"

It was a statement, and one which there was no arguing with. Despite all the shame and self-loathing attached to that racist attraction, Helena had loved it. Jack took her knees in either hand and pushed her legs towards her until they were bent in the air. She was spread open for him, her ass and cunt on full display.

This was really goddamn fucking hot. Her lust had been rekindled, and now it spread through her flesh, radiating in waves out from her core and into every extremity. Jack, meanwhile, came a little closer and roughly pulled Helena's ass up onto his thick, perfectly muscled thighs. His cock was hovering just above her, big and black. The shadow it cast over her mound and stomach was even larger. Helena watched the pulse beat through it, and then her eyes were drawn downward to his balls again. The sack was relaxed beneath his legs, just as dark as the rest of his genital. For some reason it fascinated her almost as much as the cock itself.

"How many times do you even manage in one go?"

"A few." Jack said casually. "Two or three. Four on a good night."

Not bad at all. But he was young, and his strength and virility was at its peak. The big thing currently hovering above Helena's pussy and belly was the perfect proof of that. Jack pulled Helena closer, forcing her to wrap her legs around his lower back. They were so close now. So wonderfully close. Jack jerked his cock around a few more times and then unceremoniously began rubbing it against Helena's slit. He pressed the head against it and pulled it upward, towards her clit. After it came the shaft, and all of it rubbed back and forth over her labia. Of course had to be teasing her again. The cock slapped a couple of times against her and the inside of her thighs, and then went back to polishing itself with her lips.

1...456789