Summer's Final Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bro, lie on the floor, I'll have her mount you and then line up another guy to fuck her in the ass." Grinned Winz.

"No! That's ok Winz, I'm taking him anally right in front of you fuckers, so you can be jealous and when I get him all the way in, some other guy I've never met gets my little cunt and another dude is gonna fuck my face. I'm a total slut and I have to come to grips with that. While I'm riding these fuckers you and everyone else are gonna stroke your cocks so I can see em. When these guys cum in me, Lizzie is going to lie on top of me and we're going to 69, while you guys cum all over us. And I want her to be filled with cum. I want to watch it slide out of her pussy and feel the warmth on my tongue and face."

Kelly straddled the volunteer without even looking at his face, his cock, she looked at. It was glorious. She squatted down pulling it up against her pussy spreading her lips apart and stroking it. Wiping some of Mickey's cum from her face, she added it to the mix making him slippery. "I'm gonna take this huge fuckin' schlong up my butt, I wanna see you guys stroking those dicks. She rested her hands on her knees and raised up, feeling the massive head slide down over her clit and open pussy. Precum flowed out the guys dick and she knew he wouldn't last long, then she felt the head spring down towards the guys belly and she lowered herself waiting for him to line it up. Six guys were on the front of the boat stroking their dicks as Kelly felt the bulbous head nestle in the cleft of her butthole. She looked at Kyle, he was still encased in Lizzie. She wiggled and rubbed her pussy, both enthralled by Kelly's display. "Oh guys, this is going to tear me up, but it feels so satisfying to have you watch." Kelly explained as she tried to relax feeling the rigid portion under the glans push against her ring. Breathing deep and exhaling she felt him penetrate her and she waited adjusting to the sexual intrusion she had invited. "Ohhhh fuuuck he's spreading me out. Uhnn!" hissed Kelly as she rubbed her clit and surveyed the guys stroking their dicks. To her surprise a couple of women were seated across from Kyle and Lizzie and they were rubbing one out also. She took another breath and exhaled, accepting more of the stranger's cock up her ass.

Precum dripped from several guys and she beckoned them to her, ordering them to cum on her. In seconds she felt the warm spray of the first guy on her breasts and abdomen. The second dripped prodigiously and he unloaded with large drops falling on her pubic mound. It felt delicious as she rubbed the cum into her skin, and sank all of the way down onto the cock in her ass. "Can you see it?" She asked spreading her legs and then her pussy, "Can you see this enormous pecker shoved all the way up my ass?" Guys began to stroke faster. Another of Mickey's friends was up and center. She implored him to come to her and she put one arm back holding herself up on the guys chest while she jacked and sucked on his dick.

Addressing the guys nearby, she instructed them to be ready and told them she wanted them to cum inside her or on her during the 69 with Lizzie, but it would be nice if a couple of guys could fill her with cum. It turned her on thinking Lizzie would be slurping freshly deposited semen from her little pussy while she did the same. Immediately she felt a guy enter her and thrust freneticly. She had closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensations. She felt the guy in her pussy flare and then spurt his seed. The next guy had the same frantic initial state. The other meathead pulled her face to him and filled her mouth with cum. He grinned and dribbled more semen on her face as he tucked himself away. The guy in her ass wasn't really moving, so she rose up and began fucking in earnest. With a grunt she felt him respond and fill her with his cum. This was good, she was nearly at the edge.

When Kelly stood, she felt woozy, and cum began seeping out. Kyle had moved taking Lizzie, so Kelly could lay down on the seat. One of the women watching was instantly straddling her head and mashed her cunt onto Kelly's face. She came, expelling the cum she'd received from an anonymous donor. She twisted Kelly's nipples and commanded Kelly to stick her tongue out. A flash went off capturing part of Kelly's face while her tongue explored this strange woman's pussy, then her asshole. It was so naughty. People were recording her gratifying another woman in a most humiliating way, yet it was pushing her closer to the edge. She wondered what would trip her trigger.

When the woman moved, Lizzie's lithe body crawled over Kelly. Licking cum and sweat beginning with a kiss all the way down her throat, past her breasts, over her belly button and onto her aching clit. Drops of cum fell like rain as men ejaculated onto the girls. Lizzie's used and gaping pussy pushed out dollops of semen, spreading like a glaze over Kelly's face, lips and tongue. She felt Lizzie's hands pushing her thighs farther apart then her tongue on her clit and fingers spreading her open delving inside her tender pussy. She could hear Lizzie suck and slurp up the creampie. Fingers were pushing inside and it felt like several people were holding her open for Lizzie. Someone put something against her ass and she felt herself open and accept. "Jesus, somebody is fucking my asshole as Lizzie eats me out. Then she heard, "Put your whole hand inside my cunt." Turning to the side the woman who'd sat on her face was begging to be fisted as she watched Lizzie and Kelly.

Bright lights shined down as guys filmed themselves cumming on the girls, and then Kyle's face came into focus. He smiled shook his head and straddled her face. "Where do you want this?" he asked as she grabbed his mostly erect cock and licked his balls. She lined him up with Lizzie and watch for the second time that night as he spread her apart and penetrated the slender girl who happened to have her tongue flicking across Kelly's clit and four fingers pulling her cunt open as another guy ravaged her asshole.

This is so depraved she thought as she extended her tongue and licked his asshole. Never had she thought of doing anything like tonight, but she'd never felt and orgasm building as long and as big as the one she had coming. Kyle clinched and shook, then slid out of Lizzie. "Holy shit, Kelly!" That was...Uhm..." He pushed forward again and Kelly aimed slightly higher enjoying the view as he skewered Lizzie anally, again. Kelly sucked hard on Lizzie's clit and felt her reciprocate. The man, the stranger, whoever it was pushed frantically and began shooting jets of semen into her bowels. She could feel it. It had her right on the edge of a big drop. A chasm of bliss, awaited. Tilting her head back again the tip of her tongue pressed against then went into Kyle's butt hole and as before he jerked out and back as she watched an arc of white ejaculate above her face and land all over Lizzie's gaping asshole and pussy. White and pink, so sexy and the bottom fell out. She shut her eyes as her hips lifted up dislodging the cock in her ass and feeling lips and teeth of Lizzie grazing over her clit. She slurped the cum that covered her friends holes exploring with an enthusiastic tongue every fold and pucker.

Looking up and back, Kyle's wilting cock hung above her face as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth accepting his dripping member and relishing the thought, "I am a complete slut and such a dirty bitch."

Kyle laughed, "Jesus Kelly..."

12