Summer's Heat

Story Info
A short story.
1.1k words
4.17
9.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master...

It is hot and You work at Your desk...

Perhaps I would take an ice cube, and run it along the back of Your neck as You sit, hot and sweaty and a bit agitated...

My fingers gliding the cube slowly, my hand caressing and rubbing the tension away in Your neck and shoulders as I trace the ice ever so slowly...

Then, when it has melted just a bit, I bend down and take my tongue and follow the drips, my tongue hot against Your coolish skin. Licking and caressing, my tongue runs along Your neck, sliding slowly up to Your ear, the ice cube melting a little faster, my fingers wet, dripping. The cool water runs down, onto Your sweaty back, bringing momentary refreshing, the fan blowing air past the water's path....

My breath in Your ear sending chills up Your spine despite the heat.

Your Cock wakes, stirs. I hear You make the faintest moan of acknowledgment. I reply in return, my voice soft and breathy. I lick Your ear lobe, then I take the cube and put it in my mouth, between my teeth and run it along Your jaw, up to Your ear, it's melting so fast....

The water drops faster....

Your Cock rises harder....

Your whore's pussy throbs to think of You owning it with Your magnificent Strength....

My heart races....

just to inhale Your sweaty, masculine scent...

intoxicating and arousing.....

Your mood melts like the cube and You Command me to kneel, tell me to get on my fucking knees.

I move to present myself to You. I kneel, head bowed and hands open for You, all respect and devotion for You. Before You all is bent for You, nothing remains in my hands but my love for You and my will that I hold out for You to take. With force....

You Command me to kiss Your feet, to worship Master's feet of all Authority.

Your whore so obediently bends further, completely prostrate and delicately places her lips on Your feet. She knows kissing Your feet is such great honour, one that Your slave holds so dear. To kiss the feet of the One who holds me in His Hands, Who owns me is such joy...

You Command me to sit on my haunches and look at You, our eyes meet and in Your eyes I see into the vast Ocean. I hear the thunder of the waves and I feel the rumbling in my soul of You. You are Power and Might before me....

You hold my gaze, something I know is such privilege, to look into my Master's Eyes. The extreme liberty You give me does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. A single tear slips, You move me so. Without a Word I hear You clear as a bell piercing the silence, You are the sound of the dawn breaking....

You take Your Cock in Your hand and squeeze it, tease me with the vision before me. My mouth salivates uncontrollably, my tongue cannot sit still. Your whore so loves Your Cock, it is inexplicable the love she has for it. You are so beautiful, long, thick and Hard, Master.....

You speak, ordering me to open my mouth and take my tongue and lick just Your Cock head, that's all I am allowed. Your slut obeys, running my tongue over and around, so slowly, careful not to go any further but all of me screams to suck.....

After a minute of my tongue caressing Your cock head You order me to use my lips, only on Your head. I kiss and lick, running my tongue over my lips, making them wet and slippery, so I can glide and lick. You are so delicious, I can taste You even now....

Then You command me to take all of You, to suck Master's cock like the cumslut I am, like the dirty whore You love...

Eagerly but intently I take Your Cock in my mouth, oh how I've wanted this all day, how I waited so patiently for You to Command me to kneel. How thirsty I am for Your Cum.....

You tell me to use my hands, to stroke Your Cock, to run my fingers all over Your gorgeous shaft, to caress Your balls. I love how heavy and beautiful they are. You Command me to suck them, to lick them. I take You in my mouth and run my tongue all over them, oh, I love this, they are so wonderful in my mouth....

You Order me back to Your cock. You are so hard, You are throbbing, I can feel the Cum pumping, rising. You tell me to suck faster, harder, to use my hands and mouth and make You Cum, You can't wait anymore, I can taste Your precum. god that makes Your whore want to suck You dry. You are so filled with lust, You grab my hair, hard. Without mercy You start to fuck my mouth, fuck Your whore's face with all Your might, choking me with Your huge Cock. I can't keep up with the thrusting and i yield. You are so powerful, so arousing. I gag and choke, and this only makes me want more. my pussy is so wet, I can feel my thighs wet and slippery, juices flowing for You. You take my head and pull me off, pick me up by my hair, turn me around, force me over the desk- all of this so fast I can't process it. Before I realize it You are thrusting into me, fucking me from behind and You are grasping me, holding me down, with all You have You fuck me, You whisper incredible, filthy, dirty names.....

I cry out, I am so close already, I can feel You getting close, so very close. You pull out and turn me around again, order me back to my knees. Your Cock nearly exploding, Your hands stroke just a few times before You cum, shooting, squirting Your precious Cum, my delicious reward. My mouth is filled, Cum runs down my chin, drips onto my tits. Your cumslut is so entranced with Your Cum, she loves it, savours it. You order me to stand after You have finished, You came so hard, i am covered. You take my head in Your hands and kiss me, my mouth full of sweet, salty sticky gift Sacred. Our tongues dance and our lips are so hungry for one another, passion so hot and pure, a fire in our bellies we cannot extinguish.....

I am Yours alone, my Beloved Master...

patience

x