Summer's Journey Into Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never seen someone who's ass was so clean. Here, clean it," he joked, showing me the tip of the dildo where there was some gross stuff, but no where else on it. "Ewww no! Gross!" That woke me up. I was still in shock that he had been able to fuck me with that, there. He laughed at me. "I wouldn't make you do that!"

Then he got up and went into the bathroom to clean it and wash his hands. I stretched out on the bed, gloriously naked and completely sexually satisfied.

After a few moments he came back into the room, and stopped, just looking at me laying there. I felt fantastic.

"That is the most beautiful and sexy view for me to see. You laying there in post orgasmic bliss." I smiled and stretched some as he approached me. He gently caressed my soaking wet pussy and up to my breasts and then went to sit down.

"Wow. I don't even know what to say," I told him, just looking at him. Damn my pussy was soaked. I attempted to close my legs and it was just wetness everywhere.

I lay there for a little while, and we just chatted. I can't really remember what all about because I was still floating above my body. Before long I was able to sit up, then stand. I needed a drink.

"I didn't get to wear the lingerie I brought," I said, pouting just a little.

"You seem pretty comfortable walking around naked," he chuckled.

"Yeah well I am, for sure. I like being naked. And I feel so comfortable with you." I shrugged. It was true. He made me feel unlike anyone else. So safe and cared for. But I wanted to put my lingerie on, and be sexy for him. It was a sheer black teddy with a black sheer thong. I retrieved it from my bag and went into the bathroom.

I looked at my face. Double wow. My cheeks were glowing, my skin radiant, and my eyes were shining. He was actually starting to make me feel like I was beautiful. I stepped into the thong and slid the teddy over my neck. Black was a great choice. It accentuated my cuffs and collar. I've never looked better, I decided as I looked myself up and down in the full length mirror.

I strutted back into the room, anxious to show my master how I looked. "Hubba Hubba!" he said, and whistled appreciatively.

I sashayed up to him and modeled it for him, turning around to show him it just barely covered my ass. I stood right between his legs. "You like it?" I asked.

"Oh I love it. You look amazing." He ran his hands up and down my body, feeling me through the fabric. "This material feels good on you, too," he said, paying extra attention to my nipples. I moaned, enjoying the sensation. I straddled his knee, giving myself to this moment.

"What about you? Your...pleasure?" I breathed, wondering when he was going to cum. God his hands felt so good on my body.

"I told you, don't expect me to take my pants off," he said softly. "This was all about you, and I received plenty of pleasure giving you pleasure. Plus I had to prove to you that I am a man of my word and in fact have control. I can control my cock while you cannot control that slutty little pussy of yours."

He was turning me on again just like that! Damn!

"I want to taste you though, Master. May I? Even just a drop of precum?" He didn't answer me but his look told me no. "Well, maybe next time?" I begged.

"We'll see," he said, smiling at me. I leaned against him. He felt so good. I felt so good. I kept playing with my cuffs.

"I never want to take these off," I admitted. I felt sexier than ever before with them on. And every time I moved my collar jingled. This felt, right. This is what I need. Except...

I slid down his lap and onto the floor, kneeling between his legs. Something about being on his lap felt off. It felt great but it wasn't my true place. Once I was on my knees, I looked up at him. I felt perfect. Content. Serene. Happy. No euphoric. It was a heady, dizzying feeling.

"This is my place," I told him matter of factly. He nodded and smiled at me. "Is it strange that I feel better like this?" I felt like I should feel dirty or bad for wanting to be on my knees in front of him. And it's not because I wanted to suck his cock. Well, not right now, at least. I wanted to feel like his pet. His slave. His. And I did this way.

"No, it's perfectly natural for you to feel this way." He was stroking my hair, as I gazed up at him. I normally hate people touching my hair. But I craved it from him. I nuzzled my nose against his crotch.

That's when he took the picture of me. I looked up and he snapped it. He showed me, and I gasped. I look gorgeous. I don't like pictures of myself but this one is stellar. My collar and cuffs are visible, but what's best is my eyes. I look ridiculously radiant.

I could have stayed there on my knees before him forever. We were having "pillow talk" and it was great. I got up and straddled his thigh again so I could put my tits in his face.

"Please suck on them, Master?"

And suck on them he did. He pulled the top of my lingerie down freeing my breasts and nipples. I gyrated on his thigh. Fuck this is fantastic.

"I think you have a wet spot on your leg," I breathed as I held on tight to his neck, keeping his face at my cleavage. He even did a motor boat on my tits. I giggled again.

My phone then alerted me that the ball game was over. Boo. I checked my phone for any texts and there were none. I stood up and twirled for my master, giving him one last look at my body.

"Guess I should get going, huh?" I sighed. I walked over to the bed and began packing up my toys. It really felt like I just walked in the door!

Then he was behind me, feeling my body again. I arched my back and wiggled my ass into his crotch. He moaned, kissing my neck and back. He then bent me over the bed and fake fucked me, slamming his crotch into my ass.

"I love fucking like this," he told me. "I have the perfect angle and control for my thrusts." He pounded me harder and harder, and I cried out in need. His hand was inside my thong in seconds, his fingers thrusting into my pussy. He kept fucking me harder and harder...

"What are you doing to me? How do you make me feel like this?" I panted.

"I know just what you need, slave. I know your needs better than you do." And in that very moment, I knew that to be true.

I didn't cum from that, but I didn't need to. He withdrew his fingers from my pussy and turned my head to slide them into my mouth. I sucked my juices fervently from him, then turned around and kissed him, my arms around his neck, holding him close to me, yearning to feel his hard cock. My hand trailed down to his shorts and rubbed him from the outside.

"Oh Master, I don't want to go, but I have to."

I reluctantly stripped off my lingerie and got dressed. I knew I had to touch up my makeup so I ducked into the bathroom.

Wow. What a night. I knew it was just the tip of the iceberg so to speak of what he could teach me/do to me. I really hope we can meet again.

I emerged from the bathroom and got all of my things together. I was moving very slowly.

"Will you walk me out please?" I asked him.

"Of course," he replied. "I have to keep my baby girl safe."

I smiled and threw myself into his arms.

And with that we were walking back through the hotel. I felt so at ease with this man. It really boggles my mind. To meet someone with the sole purpose of doing what we just did. It was erotic, and slutty, and potentially dangerous.

And hot as hell.

He walked me all the way to my car, and even offered to pay for my parking. I told him no thank you. He chuckled as he looked in the back of my van.

"So that's where you sit when you cum like the slut you are when we are on the phone?"

"Yes, Master. See the seat is reclined so I can relax?" I chuckled back at him.

I gave him a final hug, and we said our good byes.

"Thank you Master. That was...incredible," I blushed at the memories.

"You were wonderful. Thank you," he said back to me. He took my hand then, and kissed it. I felt so cherished.

We said our final good byes and he walked back into the hotel.

"Until we meet again," I whispered after him, blowing him a kiss.

*

My last thoughts.

I had such a wonderful experience with my master on Friday. He was so gentle with me, making sure not to push me too hard too fast so as not to sour me on the life style. It couldn't have been better. Well, unless we had more time. ;-)

I'm very disappointed that I couldn't handle the nipple clamps. I'm hoping at our next rendezvous I can try some that are slightly less intense. I am looking forward to being tied spread eagle on his bed both face up and face down so he can truly have his way with my body as he pleases. I hope to be flogged and cropped, and spanked by my master's bare hands. I love the feel of him spanking me. Especially when I was cumming. I would love to use the blind fold more, and possibly have cuffs that I cannot escape from. The anal sex was amazing. Especially the dp. That was probably the hottest moment we experienced. Well except when he was finger fucking me at the end. God that was passionate.

I know his hard limit is his cock, in regards to me touching it, sucking it or fucking it. Which is/has been difficult for me to accept. However, I hope to at least be able to touch it, maybe lick it, drink his cum, and clean him up with my mouth afterwards. It is my ultimate fantasy.

He wanted me to list things that I want to try, so there are some that I can think of now. Luckily I can continue to add to the list until he comes back to see me.

Thanks for reading!