Summers with Grandma

Story Info
Richie's interest only grew as the years passed.
6.2k words
4.62
264.4k
132

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shy and introverted boy had his fantasies come alive during the summer of 1973.

*****

Chapter One: My Grandma.

I love my Grandma, and while I'm sure most other people would say the same thing about their own, I mean it. I love her. Always have, and as I grew older, my love for her changed into something much more intense. A love so strong that when summer came around each year, I not only didn't dread visiting her, I looked forward to it.

My folks were probably as happy as I was to see me go visit her, as it got their nerd son out of their sight so they could do whatever they wanted in my absence. Since all I usually did was hang around the house and read, I'm sure I was in the way of a lot of stuff that parents like to do.

My yearly visit had evolved from a week to two weeks, and now pretty much took over the entire summer. College was waiting on the other end of the season, but for July and most of August, I was going to be Grandma's albatross.

That was fine with her, my grandmother would always say when I called myself that, and it was her idea for me to eventually spend the whole summer with her. An idea that I jumped on the second it was offered, and I relished the chance to be "Grandma's favorite boy," once again, even if I was a man now, at least chronologically.

Her name was Nancy Setzer, and had been a widow for almost a dozen years, Grandpa having passed away so long ago I didn't even remember him. She had stayed in the same house after he died, and I always looked up to her for being able to keep up with things on the little farm so well despite being alone.

I had always looked up to her for another reason; a much simpler one. Grandma Nancy was close to six foot tall, and as I made my yearly visits I would always say that I was going to be as tall as she was by next summer, and she would make little marks on the wall to show my height every year.

Now I had come to realize that wasn't going to happen, and even though Grandma had stopped suggesting that I run over to the wall each year to mark off my height when I first got there, I insisted on renewing the ritual once again upon my arrival.

"You're a little taller again this year," Grandma said after making another line on the wall about an inch above the last one, and I made a mock cheer even though I knew that she had cheated a little bit, because 5'5" was what I was and what I would likely be for the rest of my life.

At least here I was Richie, unlike at home where my friends would call me by my nickname, Pee Wee. Needless to say I loathed the moniker, and as much as it hurt to hear my supposed pals call me that, the worst was when my mother called me that one day.

Accidentally, of course. It had just slipped, and although she apologized profusely and I waved it off as being nothing, it hurt. Nobody wants to be called Pee Wee, runt, half-pint, or any one of the many names a lot of people had for me. Here with Grandma, I was Richie.

So I continued to look up to my Grandma, literally and figuratively, and that didn't bother me a bit. Even as she rapidly approached 60, she was still a beautiful woman who could pass for at least ten years younger, and that wasn't just a grandson talking. I was an aficionado of older women, having always found myself attracted to them for whatever reason, and I knew she was still beautiful.

That first afternoon back I had joined her out in the backyard as she hung up the laundry on the clothes line. It had been a ritual of ours for as long as I could remember, and it was one of the highlights of the summer for me.

Grandma was wearing a pair of jeans that had been turned into shorts, and she still had nice, shapely legs that were just beginning to tan a little. They would be golden brown before the summer was done, just like her arms would be.

I could easily imagine her back in her college days, playing basketball for her school back when women's athletics were in their infancy, and imagined what terror she brought to any of the dainty women who dared try to drive the lane on her with her wingspan.

The sleeveless blouse she was wearing showcased those incredible arms, which were beautifully toned for a woman of any age. Although they had lost a little of the hint of muscularity that she possessed earlier in her life, they were still firm and well shaped with little of the hanging skin that occurs as women age.

Now, as I dutifully held the laundry basket, Grandma took a towel from me and reached up to pin it up on the cord, and as usual my eyes went directly to her armpits which were fully exposed with the casual lifting of her arms.

All was right with the world, I thought to myself as my eyes took in the delightful sight of the long wisps of light brown hair that were nestled in the gentle hollows of her underarms. The color of her armpit hair was now a sharp contrast to the hair on her head, which had become silver in hue. I shifted my feet as my cock surged in the tight confines of my jeans, becoming so hard that I thought it would rip through the denim.

Why did her underarms excite me so, I wondered as any pretense of not actually looking at her vanished and I stood there staring at this most erotic sight. Why was I so disappointed a few years ago when I saw them smooth and hairless,the result of her having shaved them before I had arrived? While it had provided an interesting diversion for me to keep close watch over the summer as the smoothness was replaced first by peach fuzz and then by stubble, it just wasn't the same as her natural beauty.

"I don't bother most of the time," Grandma said, breaking me out of my trance, and when I looked over at her it was obvious that she had caught me staring, and knew what I was staring at as well.

"Hanging clothes out like this. I use the clothes dryer the rest of the year, as much as I hate to admit it," Grandma said, setting me straight as to what she was referring to. "I only use the clothesline when I have a helper. Smells much fresher hanging them this way though, doesn't it?"

"Yes," I agreed. Smells nice, and so did Grandma. She was never one for artificially deodorizing or heavily perfuming herself, and by standing so close to her I could inhale the fresh scent of her when her arms went up and down.

An Ivory Soap kind of freshness, and mixed with her natural aroma, it made for a scented cocktail that was almost as erotic as the sight itself. While Grandma's arms went up and down I couldn't get enough of the beauty of the modest tufts of hair that were so close to me that I could see the hairs flutter with the breeze.

What would they feel like? I had often wondered that very thing. The hair seemed so fine, I always imagined it to feel like silk to the touch, and how badly I wanted to just reach over and run my hands under her arms. My fingers - my tongue. I got light-headed just thinking of it.

While I felt my face flush at being caught staring at my grandmother like that, it didn't stop me from continuing to look each time her hands went up over her head. It also didn't stop Grandma from not only lifting her arms, but keeping them raised to allow me delightfully long views until she was finished securing the pins.

Her breasts were cradled in a bra, as they always were, and outside of very brief peeks into her cleavage from time to time when she would bend over, they had remained a mystery to me except for late one night when I saw her going from the bathroom to her bedroom.

Unsupported or hidden under a harness, her breasts seemed much larger as they swung in front of her in that flimsy nightie, and she was probably unaware of my prying eyes that savored those few seconds in my imagination long after that evening.

"There!" she announced, tossing the extra clothespins in the laundry basket which I strategically held at waist level to hide what I'm sure was a very obvious boner from Grandma's sight.

At that point I found my way into the bathroom, where I jerked myself off to the vision of her that lingered in my mind as I popped my load into the sink. I cleaned the sink thoroughly afterward, my shame telling me that I would not ever do this again while knowing full well that I would probably spend the next two months doing that very same thing over and over again.

..

Chapter Two: Night.

Late that night I heard the sounds of her footsteps in the hall outside of my bedroom door. The squeaking of the floor of the ancient farmhouse had grown louder as Grandma grew closer, alerting me of her approach and causing me to abort the activity I was engaged in.

The activity I was engrossed in at the time was masturbating, and I was getting pretty close to orgasm when I was interrupted. The ironic part of this was that the vision that was the inspiration of my erection was the very woman that now stood outside of my door.

I could see the shadow of her feet at the bottom of the door, and had pulled my cum catcher off of my cock seconds earlier, stuffing my sock under the bedding as I pulled the thin sheet up to my chest.

A friend had invented this method of containing the mess that resulted from jacking off, or so he had claimed, and I was glad he had because when you jerked off as much as I did it came in handy. It was my favorite pastime, which I suppose was a habit most guys my age shared, although I doubted that many took it to the levels I did.

I had already pumped one out that morning in the shower, and had been forced to make that emergency release of my pent-up energy after spending the afternoon with my grandmother, so this would have been my third orgasm of the day.

Now I waited as my grandmother either came in to make sure I was tucked in or continued on her way down the hall. Maybe she was trying to decide herself, as she stayed outside of the door for what seemed like forever.

A squeak of the floor suggested that she was going off to her room, and I was a bit sorry about that, because even though at 18 I wasn't in need of being tucked in, I relished the opportunity to see her again, even in the dim light provided by the moon which streamed in through the unshaded window.

Then, just as I was getting ready to retrieve my sock and resume my self-abuse, another squeak indicated her return, and then the door opened slowly, letting the light from the hall in briefly while Grandma stepped inside before she closed the door quietly behind her.

"Richie?" she whispered softly.

I had a decision to make. Having frozen in place when the door had started to open, I was now torn between answering her and pretending I was sleeping. My erection having gone away for the most part, I probably looked like I was still asleep as I lay on my back with my right arm up toward the headboard and my left hand - my working hand if you will - innocently at my side under the sheet, so I remained silent and squinted to make her silhouette out in the murky lighting.

"You awake, honey?" she asked, and when she got no response, she did not turn and leave the room, but instead pulled the sheet down a bit and climbed into the bed next to me.

My heart started pounding like a jackhammer when I felt the warmth of her body just inches away from mine. Relief was my dominant emotion, as she had only pulled the sheet down to my waist. Any further and she would have seen her favorite grandson in all his glory.

Now as we lay in bed, with me on my back and Grandma on her side facing me, my mind raced wildly as all sorts of things whizzed through my head. Sick things, and strange things, or at least that was what most people would think. As it turned out, truth sometimes is stranger than fiction.

...

Chapter Three: I'm awake.

Grandma was so close to me that I could feel her breath on my chest and smell its minty fragrance as it drifted up toward me. She had to be able to hear my heart beating because it sounded like thunder to me, and when she repeated, "Richie?", I swallowed hard and cleared my throat before answering.

"I'm awake," I squeaked.

"I hope I didn't scare you, honey," Grandma said.

"No," I managed, and while the room was only illuminated by moonlight, my eyes had adjusted well enough so that I could see Grandma a little bit. She was wearing that white nightie that I remembered so well, and I would have given anything to have been able to turn on the light and been able to get a better look. Of course, that would have meant she could have seen me too.

"Does it bother you?" she asked. "Me being in here like this with you? I probably shouldn't."

Grandma stirred a little, almost as if she was going to get up, and while I felt a little uncomfortable

"No," I answered, a little too loud and quickly. "Please stay."

"Okay," Grandma said, and as she settled back down onto her side she put her right hand lightly on my chest.

My breathing became ragged over this innocent touch, so much so that it had to have been noticeable to her.

"it's so nice having you back here again. I can't believe how much I missed not having you around. Does this bother you?" Grandma asked. "My touching you like this?"

"No," I replied, and felt her weathered hand start to make a gentle circular motion in the center of my scrawny, hairless chest.

"The years pass by so quickly," Grandma said softly, her fingers grazing my nipple, and the little nub got hard instantly. "My favorite grandson now all grown up and a man already."

"Not grown up enough," I said.

"You shouldn't let your height bother you."

"Or lack thereof," I added.

"I always felt self-conscious about my being so tall when I was young," she admitted. "Kids always pick on people that are different."

"I'm different, alright."

"You're smart, and they're probably jealous of that so they use what they know will hurt you," Grandma said. "There's more to being a man than just height. Besides, you're so cute, I'll bet all the girls are after you in school."

"I wish," I said, feeling my cock start to stiffen despite my best efforts to not have that happen.

"You've been with a girl, right?" Grandma asked.

"You mean on a date?"

"Well that too," Grandma said. "I meant being with a girl - intimately."

My breath caught in my throat at that, and Grandma's hand stopped stroking my chest.

"Sort of," I finally said.

"You do like girls, right Richie? I mean, it's alright if you're a... you know."

"No, I'm not," I quickly replied. "I like girls. A lot."

"That's good," she said, her hand resuming the feathery circular stroking of my chest. "I figured you did. I even thought that I saw you looking at me a little funny earlier this afternoon."

"Yes," I heard myself saying. "I was. I always do. I'm sorry if that creeps you out."

"No Richie, not at all," Grandma assured me. "It's a nice feeling to have a man looking at me after all these years, even though I'm not much to look at anymore."

"That's not true," I told her. "You're beautiful. I..."

Luckily I stopped myself, because I was just about to blurt out something about masturbating while thinking about her all the time, and that would have freaked her right out and sent her running. Besides, I was enjoying her being so close to me like this so much that I never wanted this to end.

"What were you going to say, honey?"

"Uh," I mumbled. "It's just that I can't get over how little you've changed over the years. You look just as great as ever, and you have such beautiful arms. I guess I love looking at the hair under your arms too."

"I know you do, honey," Grandma said.

"You do?"

"Of course, Richie," Grandma replied. "I've noticed that for years. That's why I always wear sleeveless things when you're here, and why I make sure that you help me put the clothes on the line, and why I always make sure you get a lot of chances to look."

"I'm pretty weird," I confessed.

"Not weird, honey," Grandma said. "It makes you happy and I love making you happy. Besides, now you have some of your own."

I shivered when Grandma's hand came over from my chest and slid under my upraised arm, letting her fingers rake through the very sparse gathering of hair, and this ended my losing battle I had been fighting with my by now throbbing erection.

"I miss being with a man like this," Grandma confessed, mercifully letting her hand go back to my chest before I had an orgasm right then and there. "It's been so long. I have a lady friend, but it isn't the same. Do you know what I mean?"

"Uh, I guess," I said, not really understanding.

"Like I was saying," Grandma continued. "You've been with girls before? I mean - you've had sex, right?"

I was used to lying about this around my friends, but I found myself unable to lie to my grandmother, so instead I simply said, "No. Not really."

"Not really?" Grandma asked, and when she said it I realized how stupid it must have sounded.

"Well, I've messed around with a couple of girls, but the one time I was actually going to do it with a girl she... started laughing when she saw me naked and I couldn't - you know."

"Girls can be so mean," Grandma said. "She was very immature, and you shouldn't let that one experience bother you. Besides, just like height, penis size doesn't really matter. I'm sure you're just fine in that department."

As she spoke, I felt Grandma's hand slide down my chest to my stomach. This wasn't a dream, I remember telling myself. This is happening. That's Grandma's hand on my stomach, and now it's slipping under the sheet, and what she was looking for was right there.

"Omigod Richie!"

....

Chapter Four: Grandma's hand.

Even in the dim light I could see the expression of shock on Grandma's face. Her eyes were wide open as her hand slid down the length of my erection, her fingers gliding down the underside of my cock, which was arched back onto my stomach.

Flipping the sheet off of me, she reached back and clicked on the lamp, bathing us in light. While Grandma stared at my cock, I was busy staring at her breasts, which were big and full and hung down to the bedding despite the nightgown's restraint.

"Richie," Grandma repeated, reaching back down and taking my cock in her hand and pulling it up off of my stomach and to an upright position. "I can't believe how - well endowed you are."

"Do you like it, Grandma? I asked, beaming with pride for one of the few times in my life.

Grandma nodded, looking at me the way I wanted Kathy Baker to look at me when she took my pants down that night.

"I can't," Grandma said, looking back and forth between my face and the throbbing organ that she held in her hand, before muttering under her breath, "has to be a foot long."

My cock wasn't a foot long, and I should know because I measure it a lot. Guess it depends on how you measure it, but it's somewhere between 7 and 9 inches long and pretty thick too. I guess because it is attached to a puny little body, that makes it look bigger than it is, or at least that's what my friend Eddie Mathers said that day we measured each other's and he was stunned when he saw how much bigger I was than him.

A little pearl of semen had oozed out of the tip of my cock, and I was so hard that I was afraid that the skin was going to rip open any second. I needed to cum, and tried to move my hips a little while Grandma held it.

"Richie, do you want me to" was as far and she got, because when Grandma's hand slid down the shaft of my dick, I exploded.

Rising up onto my elbows, I watched as my cock made like Old Faithful, spurting thick jets of cum at least a foot in the air initially, while my body spasmed under the force of the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced.

Grandma was shocked when she saw what was going on, and simply held onto my dick while it kept ejaculating all over the place until my nuts were drained. Gobs of semen were splattered all over my chest and stomach, and Grandma's hand and arm were dripping as well.

12