Summertime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ck3891
ck3891
23 Followers

My own cock was twitching in my briefs as I watched Mel sucking Andy, and I glanced across at Em, who was watching, rapt, her breathing slightly shaky.

Mel pulled off, releasing Andy's hard shaft to stand almost straight upwards.

"Will that do?" she asked, with mock seriousness. "Is it my turn again?"

In answer, Andy just grinned. Moving to the foot of the lounger, he pushed Mel's knees apart, and lowered his face to her pussy. Instantly, Mel's eyes closed and her head went back, as she clutched Andy's head.

"A bit longer than ten minutes," I observed quietly to Em, "but he's naked, and he's eating her out."

"Mm-hmm," was all she could muster, eyes fixed on Andy's head, buried between Mel's thighs. I considered my options.

"Want me to do the same?" I asked, gently. She smiled, widely, her eyes flying to me.

"Please," she implored. I stood, quickly, and positioned myself between her legs. Reaching up, I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her trunks. She lifted her hips, and I pulled down. Revealed first was the bare mound, then the square patch of auburn hair she retained, swiftly followed by the top of her slit, with its slightly protruding, aroused nub. Down I dragged the panties, uncovering her lips. She spread her legs invitingly, and my mouth descended.

I ran a line of flickering kisses up the inside of her thigh, and up her lips, ending just above her clit. Then I worked down, nudging the tender button. With one hand, I gently parted her inner lips, fingertips seeking and finding the wet entrance within. My tongue flicked out, running over her clit, as I set to work. Behind me, a shuddering sigh came from Mel, as Andy plied his trade. Em's legs wrapped behind me, holding me close as I teased and caressed her cunny with tongue and fingers. With my spare hand, I reached up, navigating by touch to find the triangle of fabric covering, just, one boob. Tugging it aside, I cupped her breast while I rubbed my thumb over her nipple, setting it proud. A slight hiss of breath through bitten lip proved Em's arousal, as I felt her wriggle to discard the bikini. I edged one finger, slowly, into her secret orifice, and redoubled my efforts on the swelling clit.

From the lounger came rhythmic gasps, and Mel fought for control under Andy's ministering mouth. A tell-tale squeal rose, broke, and subsided in a moan as Mel came. Em's cunt twitched around my intruding finger. Wanting to watch, I lifted my head, bringing my hand down from her nipple to stroke her clitoris in the mean time.

Andy's head was still loosely trapped between Mel's thighs, his hand grasping her hips as she rode through the subsiding orgasm. As she came down, she released his head, and he lifted his face to meet her grin. She untangled her legs, and grabbed her knees, pulling her legs up and splaying her twat.

Needing no further instruction, Andy lifted himself, positioning his rigid shaft at the welcoming entrance. We watched through his legs as he slowly pressed the purple head into the slender girl's cunt, the lips parting to accept him. Sinking his generous length into Mel, he paused, before reversing, and unhurriedly withdrew almost to the tip.

A little tremor went through Em, and I dipped my head to return to her cunny. I didn't have much to do, and a first, small climax trembled through her as she watched Andy leisurely screw Mel. Emmy's pussy clamped on my finger, her muscles tensed, and a groan came from her. She wasted no time, though, in pulling my head from her mound. Almost pushing me around, she hurriedly dropped the back of the lounger, making it flat, and fell to her hands and knees. Still facing the shagging couple, she wriggled her arse at me, to reinforce her demand.

I knelt behind her, grabbing a firm smooth buttock with one hand and spreading her open. The other hand directed my shaft into place, and I pushed it into her, feeling her cunt expand to take me. Bottoming out only half-way in, I pulled back, and took another stroke. Stretching her tight pussy out, I was balls-deep after a few strokes, watching over her sleek back to see Andy fluidly fucking Mel, who by now was moaning arrhythmically. One hand on each hip, I synchronized my pace to theirs, ploughing Em in time to Andy's strokes. Rhythm established, it was time for the reach-round, any my hand snaked around Em's waist. Parting her lips, I found the sensitized nub at the top of her slit, and began to rub.

Her feet still in the air, Mel managed to get breath enough to interrupt, "My turn on top, love."

Breaking off, Andy pulled his long shaft from the wet embrace of Mel's bare cunt, and she stood. While Andrew lay down, she looked across, and grinned at us, watching her. Teasing her voyeuristic friend, Mel dropped a little curtsey. "Hope you're enjoying the show, Em."

"You know I am: now don't keep Andy waiting," Em laughed at her. Mel turned back to the tall frame on the lounger, and straddled him. Reaching between them, we saw her grab his cock, and point it vertical beneath her.

Mel sank, with a satisfied grunt, onto his shaft, impaling herself deep on it. Andy's hands went to her buttocks, spreading them slightly as Mel started to ride his cock. I watched, fascinated, as Mel's cunt swallowed his dick, and then released it. The lithe blonde girl, keenly aware of her audience, half turned her head with a broad smile, to watch us, watching her.

The sight must have appealed to Emmy, too, as the combination of stretched-full pussy, finger on her clit, and visual stimulus drove her over a second precipice. Arms buckling slightly, her long naked back arched as she drove her cunt back onto my cock, and loudly gasped. I felt the walls of her pussy contract around me as she came, and lightened my touch on her clitoris, while maintaining the cadence of my hips.

After a moment, I moved my hand from her now too-sensitive clitoris, and cupped a breast, pinching the taut nipple delicately. I was close, now, too: I slowly reduced the cadence of my plunging cock, extending the control I had over my incipient orgasm.

Mel, however, was unrelenting, as she mercilessly skewered her cunny on Andrew's thick shaft. His hands had shifted now, to tweak and pull unseen at her nipples; one of her hands steadied her, and the other was wedged at the join between them, willing her clit on to a final climax. Andy came, his hips bucking spasmodically under Mel in an instinctive effort to plant his seed close to her cervix, one hand racing to her hip to pull her down, hard, onto his detonation. His shaft filling her, piercing her, Mel squealed again as her loins exploded once more.

As Mel collapsed forward onto Andy's chest, a tell-tale white trickle escaped the mouth of her cunt as she slowly, gently, rocked herself on him.

The show over, I pulled from Em's tight depth. She looked back at me, inquisitively.

"Can I finish in your mouth?" I asked.

"Sure," she smiled, happily. We rearranged ourselves, with me standing beside her, and she took my penis into her mouth. Running her tongue around the nerve-filled rim of my head, she pulled off, laughing.

"I always forget you'll taste of me, not you."

Pausing no longer, she wrapped her lips around my head once more, and gently sucked while the tip of her tongue flickered over the fold of my frenulum. She softly leant in, taking me deeper into her mouth, the flat of her tongue rubbing my head. With one hand on my hips to steady us both, Emmy reached up and cupped by balls, tugging them gently downwards. I glanced across at the freshly-fucked couple lazing opposite, then back down, feeling the tell-tale tingle of an on-rushing orgasm. Careful not to plunge too deep, my muscles tightened, and my hand in Em's chestnut heair tensed. Forewarned, she swallowed down the thick strands of semen launching into her waiting mouth, gently sucking me dry as my perception narrowed to our joined bodies.

Em ran a cleaning tongue over the head of my softening cock, and released me, smiling green eyes looking up at me.

"Pass the Pimm's, would you, love?"

ck3891
ck3891
23 Followers
12