Summoning the Succubi Pt. 01

Story Info
Nathan is a Horny mage to be, and hopes to summon a succubus.
941 words
4.07
24.8k
52

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As most teens were, I was thirsting for sexual intercourse, and I was willing to do anything to get. Well... besides rape, of humans that is. I had just hit 18 and with the money from my various family members and my own personal funds I had decided to travel to the magical school of Densk. This school had such a high tuition that bill gates himself would have a hard time getting a spot in its classrooms. However, some wonder how it has as many students as it does, seeing how even the richest man of them all could not get in. This is because your tuition is based on your aptitude, ranging from several hundred tons of gold to free. I'm sitting there at -$1937. Unfortunately, that didn't cover travel fees, which were basically $1900. But hey! Look on the bright side, 37 dollars in my back pocket for a cheap dinner or something. The travel fees were more or less only for a protective cream that prevented pieces of my body from flying everywhere due to the rough teleportation method used to take you there.

"So, I've arrived" I said aloud, in a cheery tone.

"Yes, you have, and you're late" croaked an old lady. My mood dropped instantly. Late already? fuck man. At least I'm wise enough to not disrespect my elders.

"Apologies ma'am. I'm Nathaniel K. Si-" I started.

"Yeah yeah, whatever, Nathaniel K. Silver, I know. From now on, I know you as Natey, Nat, or Nathan when I'm upset with you. What I don't know however, is what that "K." Stands for, care to share?" she interrupted . Well then! Alright, whatever. She knows who I am, that means she can tell me what I'm supposed to do. Might as well try to crack a joke to show her I'm relatively humorous. That's a joke in itself.

"Karismatic maybe? Karing? Krap?" That last one was horrible. I made a mental note never to use it again.

"Let's go with Krap. Alright then Nathaniel Krap Silver, Come with me." She exclaimed in a sassy voice. Wait... What? A sassy voice? I looked at her again. She was a beauty! Well, in the standards of most men anyways. Voluptuous breasts, proportional ass, nice legs, but me? I'm not really into any of that, I generally prefer a rather proportional figure, but make no mistake! I can and will enjoy a well endowed woman just as much as my normal ladies given the right circumstances. Well then, this proves she knows what she's doing. I assume that was some standard transformation magic, but you never know, she could be a professional.

"You appear surprised" She commented.

"Uh... Not at all!" I coughed. She laughed and patted me on the back.

"That's my favorite trick! Gets the beginners every time, and gives them a little test to see if they're a little shithead or someone with some sense. Lucky for you, I think you've passed." Sweet! I already scored some points with the staff.

"So, Who are you anyways?"

"I'm Serafina the head succubi of Densk." Wow she's the head of a- Wait. What? Succubi? Shit!

"Surprised? You shouldn't be, you reek of horniness" Fuck, that bad huh? Well that just adds strength to my purpose of being here!

"Uhhh, Sorry?"I hope an apology will do something at least.

"No, no, no! Don't apologize, I find it quite attractive. I hope to see you somewhere in the next couple years. Maybe we can do a little something together some day if you catch my meaning." She hinted. Ooooh I could feel an erection already, threatening to burst through my jeans and into her ass. But I tucked it into my waist so that the head faced my chin. Yes I mean that literally, really into any of that, I generally prefer a rather proportional figure, but make no mistake! I can and will enjoy a well endowed woman just as much as my normal ladies given the right circumstances. Well then, this proves she knows what she's doing. I assume that was some standard transformation magic, but you never know, she could be a professional.

"You appear surprised" She commented.

"Uh... Not at all!" I coughed. She laughed and patted me on the back.

"That's my favorite trick! Gets the beginners every time, and gives them a little test to see if they're a little shithead or someone with some sense. Lucky for you, I think you've passed." Sweet! I already scored some points with the staff.

"So, Who are you anyways?"

"I'm Serafina the head succubi of Denskl." Wow she's the head of a- Wait. What? Succubi? Shit!

"Surprised? You shouldn't be, you reek of horniness" Fuck, that bad huh? Well that just adds strength to my purpose of being here!

"Uhhh, Sorry?"I hope an apology will do something at least.

"No, no, no! Don't apologize, I find it quite attractive. I hope to see you somewhere in the next couple years. Maybe we can do a little something together some day if you catch my meaning." She hinted. Ooooh I could feel an erection already, threatening to burst through my jeans and into her ass. But I tucked it into my waist so that the head faced my chin. Yes I mean that literally, ed with a wry smile. Shit! My precum had drenched my shirt. She snapped her fingers and my shirt was dry, and on her hand there was a puddle of a slightly white transparent fluid, and... Oooohhhhhhh! She drank it!

"Oooh a Virgin's semen, delicious, even if it's only precum." I blushed.