Summoning the Succubi Pt. 02

Story Info
Nathan's back again and he's finally got his first succubi.
1.4k words
4.32
17.6k
15

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at a neat looking room with a king sized bed with a nightstand, a comfy looking couch, a tv, a router, and last but not least bookshelves. These bookshelves contained various volumes such as 'Summoning for beginners' and 'Easy spirits to summon'.

"How'd you know what books I would have wanted?" I asked.

"Simple! I didn't. The bookshelf has been enchanted to acquire books of whatever knowledge you might want that you are allowed to have. Here is your room where you will do all of your studying, I can tell you're the type of person who would want to learn everything at your own speedy pace. Magic's not that hard anyways." Sweet, Magic's not hard? Hopefully that's not just her trying to raise my hopes or something like that. Actually, now that I think of that, they paid me to come here! I'm going to be hella good at magic, fuck yeah!

"Thanks for the help Serafina, expect me to contact you again soon!" I said with a broad smile.

"Woah there, hold your horses Natey. You need a way of contacting me first!" She tossed me a crystal ball which was surprisingly light.

"Flick this three times and you'll be able to talk to me. Now then, I hope to see you soon!" She snapped her fingers twice and she was gone. Well then, this school must be pretty lax to just give me all these resources and not bother with me any further. I unpacked my bag, which contained a modem, connected wirelessly to my own personal satellite, which I made when I got bored a couple years ago, my laptop, and some clothes, enough for me to wear a different set every day. Now time to hit the books! I instantly headed for the book titled ' Summoning Spirits '. After flipping through for quite some time i finally found an excerpt on summoning succubi.

'Summoning succubi is dangerous, but not at all difficult. All you need is semen, preferably from a virgin, and a magic circle. The magic circle and what you use to draw it is completely up to you.' it droned on about the dangers of summoning a succubi and things alike. I quickly zoomed to books about magic circles and protective clauses and magical phrases. After about 5 hours I believed that from being a simple maybe above average intellect teenager, to someone who was ready to some boss-ass high level demons and shit. I got a large board from beneath my bed, which had gotten there mysteriously, presumably from the magic of the bed to which at that point i was unaware of. And had begun drawing a 32 pointed star, which mind you wasn't even that hard I just overlapped several stars of david. The more points you have on your star the more protection you have against the demons, apparently some struggled to make even 8 points. I guess it's just part of my aptitude or whatever? I proceeded to draw a circle around the circle that contained the star. Within this ring I wrote several phrases to protect me from the succubi's dark magics and to bind her to my power.

I had a special sort of 'floodgate' put into my penis to prevent me from ejaculating into a girl under the false hopes that I'd be able to get some sex before now, and I strongly felt that it'd be able to counter the draining my life essence through my ejaculating stuff. After I had completed the preparations I felt i was ready. I leafed through a book containing the names of succubi and images as well. I had found my target. A succubus with hair white as snow, 2 horns arcing out of her head, pale orangey tan skin, and red eyes of a fiery shade. This succubus, named Herathia was clad in this sort of armory stuff that covered a "V" shape from her crotch to her shoulders that was a pale mahogany-ish color. I spoke the summoning phrases aloud.

Come to me Herathia, I Nathan K. call upon you from your world to mine using the power of my semen to guide you and feed you through your journey!" I cast the semen on the board, it was kinda gross but whatever. Suddenly there was a pop, and there she was, apparently surprised to have suddenly been summoned after who knows how long. I made a mental promise to save my 'Virginity' for Serafina, so as quick as a snake I pushed Herathia face down on to my bed and tied both her hands together from behind with a rope I had. Hey I have kinky fantasies sometimes too, let's just say my horniness got the better of me this time. I heard a muffled cry as I pulled down my pants and she got a glimpse of my full erect penis dripping precum on to her thighs and ass. Finally, I'd be getting some pleasure from a woman! Don't tell anyone this, but I've secretly always had fantasies about wanting something other than a human. I looked at her and realized just how beautiful she actually was, the image in the book did her no justice. Her crimson eyes absolutely perfect, and her horns... Wow, those were something else. I quickly pulled aside her panties, and using clearly inhuman self control a kept myself away from her beautiful flowerlike pussy.

I plunged my previously lubricated penis into her hot tight anus. A wave of pleasure went through me Wow. So this is what it was like to be inside a girl, an actual living breathing female. I then heard a sort of scream, and then moans of pleasure as I began to thrust. Clearly she thought that she was just humoring me and that she'd be free once I ejaculated into her and she sucked out all of my life, but boy was she wrong. Simply knowing this fact turned me on. After what felt like barely a minute I felt my orgasm come in like a firework, this sensation was driving me crazy. I grabbed her soft ass and began to lick and kiss it, carefully avoiding the spots where my precum had dripped before. I was so aroused by Herathia, She was just sooo perfect. her ass was such a pleasant feeling on my hands as soft as a brand new pillow, as malleable as memory foam. I know these are horrible comparisons, but bloody hell! It was just so amazing. Finally after 10 or so minutes I flipped her over and got a good look at her body from the front. Those breasts were like the bottom halves of water droplets, perfectly round with small perky nipples, just as I loved them, and then I got to her face. slightly teary at the eyes with those fiery sparkles, I could tell she was faking it. She was clearly enjoying this, I guess she liked it Kinky too.

"Hey there Herathia, What did you think of my introduction?" I said reminiscing the pleasure I had felt just moments before.

"I think it felt splendid, the best I've had in who knows how long, however I don't like that you're not a pile of shriveled up carcass right now. How is that?"

I ignored the question and went straight for a joke. "Oh? you prefer being fucked by a bunch of long sticks put together? That's unfortunate, I only have my one long stick" I laughed. As she was about to reply I quickly plunged my penis into her mouth and I could feel the vibrations of the words she was trying to say. This was better than the ass, It was moist and warm... Oops, almost passed out from the pleasure there. I grabbed her fantastic horns and began thrusting and retracting her head at the same time, So this is what it's like to finally get head huh? Much better than I expected, can't believe guys aren't talking about this 24/7! Wait... They are. OoooOoh- DAMN! Herathia's tongue had begun working with me and she had begun to stroke my shaft. I'm surprised she didn't choke because of the length of my member. I ejaculated within seconds this time choosing to blow a huge load into her mouth and pulling out and busting some onto her face. It was a sight to be had, this beautiful woman covered in my hot seed.

"Can I speak now? That was pretty rude, very hot, but rude." Ooh so it would appear Herathia has a sense of humor as well, better start keeping a journal of succubi I like because I'm definitely not letting Herathia be my last.