Summoning the Succubi Pt. 03

Story Info
Nathan is quite the celebrity now and he's met a friend.
1.2k words
4.35
13.3k
12

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well let's see, as your master I suppooose that I can let you speak."

"Alright Maaasteeer" She said in a horribly exaggerated tone. "I'm pretty sure you've realized that I'm a master of giving head if you disregard the fact that you basically skullfucked me."

As she said this she was lapping at the sperm that was all over her face and breasts.

She gave a content sigh "Mmm virgin semen. I didn't think a virgin would have the balls to do what you just did, hit me up again sometime and maybe we can do a little something I want?" There was a puff of smoke and she disappeared leaving behind the panties I had pulled aside when I went in for the surprise butt sex. They were transparent and orange, with a little white bow at the front, I stored them in my box of prized possessions by my hentai and pornos. I quickly tucked the box back into my backpack and shoved it under my bed.

"This board with the circle was really helpful, though I'm not sure what the point of it was since nobody even touched it. " I said aloud to no one in particular. Suddenly I heard a knocking at my door. I went to check it out and it was a line of weebs.

"How did you summon a succubus and survive?" said one with glasses.

"What did she look like?" remarked another.

That was basically all I could make out due to all the people talking at once. Damn, how does news spread so fast in this school? Does magic have a certain smell or something? Am I being recorded? I looked around cautiously. Nope, no cameras. that I can see at least. Finally this one guy burst through the crowd, into my room, and slammed the door, all within about 7 seconds. This guy was clearly an otaku, he had messy black hair, a bleach t-shirt and some athletic shorts on. Surprisingly he had little to no acne covering his face.

"Alright I've heard about what you've done, and I have a request for you." He paused to catch his breath, he looked pretty worn out. "How would you feel about partnering up? I have little to no magical potential but I have vaaast stores of magical knowledge and I've created the perfect formula, one that would allow someone to summon a cat girl succubus. Sadly it's not strong enough for it to be able to have sexual intercourse yet, but the fact that I'm almost there is amazing."

"Hold on there buddy, take a seat and show me your notes, you've caught my interest" I gestured over to the couch and we plopped down.

"Alright here's the script. If you chant these words a cat girl will appear, however this requires vast stores of energy because you'll be creating a succubus instead of calling one from the underworld. I dearly hope you'll be up to the task" I took a quick look at the papers, seemed easy enough I just have to envision a cat girl and go through the standard procedures changing a word here and there.

"Alright man just gimme a sec, just in case you know summoning succubi needs a little bit of a secret ingredient, I'll be right back." I went and grabbed my backpack from under the bed and went into the bathroom and locked the door. I began to masturbate furiously to the memory of Herathia while smelling her panties. My god did they smell good, I was starting to regret not giving her my virginity, just a little bit. After a couple minutes I came out with a little container with about 2 tablespoons of jizz in it.

"Alright gotcha," I said as I tucked the panties back into my bag.

"Yo man, I know I asked for help, but it was a little awkward hearing you grunt in there."

"My bad , My bad. Let's get this started , shall we?" I grabbed the board from where I left it from before and slapped it onto the bed.

He suddenly bursted out. "WOAH HOLY SHIT! BRO 32 POINTS? WHAT THE FUCK? Are you some sort of god or something? I can only do 4 on a good day. That shit is overkill man." Huh, so the book wasn't lying. Cool. Oh, I never got his name, might as well ask for that now.

"Hey man, I never caught your name, what is it?"

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. I'm Shinji, Shinji Loben. Nevermind me, come on let's get this started." I started to read off the notes and came back to envisioning the cat girl. Suddenly Koneko from Highshool D*D came to mind. 'She'll do for now' I thought.

"So I basically just replace these words and follow the instructions and bam?"

He replied with a tone of certainty in his voice. "Yeah."

"Come to me Neko, I Nathan K. call upon you from nothingness to my realm using the power of my semen and imagination to guide you and feed you through your journey!" Suddenly there was a puff of smoke, I need to start getting used to this appearing and disappearing shit. Shinji gasped. "She's beautiful!" I hadn't really gotten a good look at her myself but now that I have I could see her petite figure, icey blue hair with two outstandingly cute ears poking out of her head with puffy white fur inside. On the side of her head, clipped to her hair was a little cat brooch. She was wearing an orange plaid skirt that went to her knees and a cute tan-ish long sleeved uniform coat that she had to struggle to get even her fingertips through the arm holes. with a white shirt that you could just barely see the outline of her petite breasts through. Upon this shirt was a little orange tie and a collar befitting a sailor uniform. She had some standard school uniform shoes and knee high black stockings. Her face! Ooh man I wanted to hug her so bad, and then without conscious decision I had. Finally getting to one of her best points so far, Her fuzzy thin tail, the color of her hair, and atop it was a little blue heart. She was practically radiating cuteness.

Finally she opened her mouth and out came a little "Nyaa~?" Clearly Shinji couldn't stand just sitting there passively anymore, he said one quick phrase "Can I?" I nodded and immediately he was upon her like a storm, rubbing his frizzy hair against hers, patting her head, and tickling her ears.

"What's your name?" Though I already knew, I decided I'd ask anyways just to see if she could talk.

"Nyaa~ Name...? Ne-Neko?" Now that she was standing, I looked at her height and realized she was only about 4 and a half feet tall, she had her right hand up in a cat paw and was purring as Shinji pet her more.

"Alright Neko, I hereby elect you as my permanent assistant, you are to follow me everywhere and listen to my orders, alright?"

"Y-Yes I understand Master I will try my best Nyaa~" She replied.

"Alright now that we've completed our deal, take her over to my room 169 some time, alright? Please?" said Shinji as he was walking out the door. God... that sounded like we were split parents and I had won custody over the child. As he was walking out the door and about to close it I called out to him "Hey thanks for the summoning info man!"