Summoning the Succubi Pt. 04

Story Info
Nathan is getting intimate with Neko for the first time.
1.6k words
4.33
11.6k
9

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's getting late, I've done enough magic and summoning for one day. Just imagine that but 24 hours ago I was just some random guy and now I'm summoning entities left and right, haha." I said, but Neko wasn't listening, she was fast asleep curled up to the left of me with her arm just over halfway to the other side of my chest. I patted her head "Goodnight Neko..." I whispered as I drifted off to sleep. I woke up to a pleasant feeling on my penis, the fleeting memory of a wet dream maybe? As I opened my eyes and looked down I saw Neko eagerly licking my penis. At first I had mixed feelings about this but she was just... So good, you feel?

"Neko wher-Oooh" She suddenly put the tip in her mouth and was slowly stroking my shaft with her soft tail. So she wasn't capable of sex, but was able to do some mad fellatio? Alright, I can work with this. I stroked her head and scratched her ears as she did this while praising her aloud in a dreamy voice "Oh yeah... That's good Neko, right there Mmmm..."

she stopped abruptly and began to say something. "M-Master could you do pl-please y-you know l-lick" She stopped and was fiery red from embarrassment, she then pointed at her dripping pussy. Ahh so that's what she means. I wouldn't rather have anyone else be my first time eating out a girl.

"Alright, but be warned this is my first time" I said with a sly grin. She blushed and got on top of me. She pulled down her skirt and panties, they were white and blue striped. She plopped her pussy down near my mouth and it made a cute sound as I gradually moved my mouth towards it. She had begun licking my dick again, so I went ahead. Her pussy had a pleasant texture and a sweet honey-like taste. I heard her begin making a kind of purring and moaning sound. I saw her cute anus and seeing how she never could have excreted before I assumed it would be relatively clean. I lubricated one of my fingers using the nectar from her vagina and I slowly slipped it in her anus. As I put it in I heard her yelp "M-Master N-no" She was suddenly cut off by the sounds of her own moaning and I could feel that she was aroused by the way she suddenly started sucking harder and faster. Her tail was just draped over her left ass cheek and I had begun playing with it using my free hand. She was clearly enjoying it because I could feel her pussy clench on my tongue and it was getting much, much wetter. I take it anymore, her mouth had felt a lot better than Herathia's had. Seeing as she'd be a permanent resident of this world she would need energy to maintain her form

"M-Master I'm-" She was interrupted by my voice.

"Neko I'm coming!!" We both came at the same time, her juices freely flowing onto my face and my load filling her stomach. When she came she clenched her anus so hard I thought my finger would come off, boy would it have felt good if that was my penis instead of my finger. I'll get into that another time. I licked up all of her nectar and went to the bathroom to clean up. I beckoned to Neko to come with me. I know she's a demon an all but the laws of the body probably still apply so I gotta get her cleaned up. I got a clean towel , wet it with cool water and wiped all the stickiness of her face.

"We'll need to get you some clothes so we can wash the ones you have later, Kay?" Seeing as my tuition and travel was technically completely covered I still have all the money that I got from my relatives. Soo... Approximately $3,000? My uncle Steve was a baller so he had thrown a huge going away party for me and gave me a fat check of $2,300 which I had promptly put into my paypal so I could spend it in stores and online with my debit card. I think I'll be able to get her some nice clothes.

"So are we going to the mall, Nyaa~?" She mewed excitedly.

"Yup, we're going to the mall" I happened to have learned some handy dandy teleportation magic that allowed me to warp to anywhere I had an up to date map for, I wouldn't want to accidentally teleport into a solid wall. Just for the dramatic effect I snapped and boom there we were in front of the shopping center. There were kiosks people everywhere, I could tell that Neko was excited because her tail was doing it's thing she does when I think she's happy. I lifted her up onto my shoulders so she could guide me to where she wanted to go. She purred , and this time I was sure she was happy.

"Alright Neko, I explicitly grant you permission to tell me your true feelings and thoughts for the duration of your stay in my world."

"R-really, Nyaa~? Then can we go over there?" She excitedly waved her finger at an ice cream stand.

"Sure, what flavor do you want?" I asked.

"The white one!" she exclaimed. Hmm, I believe that's the first time she hasn't 'Nyaa'd' in a sentence so far. I kinda liked that, I hope she doesn't drop it completely. I went up to the guy at the stand. Bob's Family Made Ice cream eh?

"Hey, can I get a vanilla cone for her and a mint for me?

"Sure , Sure, that'll be $1 please" His voice was kinda rough but he seemed nice enough, and Only $1? It says $1 each and I ordered two, wot?

"Excuse me, I ordered two cones."

"Yeah, one for you, and one for the cutie, free of charge." Sweet! Free ice cream.

"Alrighty, thanks man." I handed him the bill and he gave me the two cones. They were at least 4 inches high, clearly my money's worth.

"Here you go Neko" I said as I handed her the vanilla cone. She started licking it, reminding me of this morning and I could feel an erection coming up. I quickly tucked it into my waist as usual. I began licking my mint cone as well, it was pretty good!"

"Thanksh mashter, Nyaa~" She said, in-between the licks. Alright time to do what we actually came here for. I waved towards the clothing shop and told Neko to come with me. We sat on a bench outside the shop and finished up our ice cream cones.

"Ahh that was good, I haven't had ice cream in a while."

"Nyaa, Nyaa~!" She said approvingly while nodding. We walked in and I went towards the kids section, she was barely taller than I was when I was 8.

"Go and find something you like, I'll follow you." Minutes later, we arrived at the desk with 6 skirts, all relatively the same length and appearance. Some black, some white, some lower than the knees, some higher. She also picked out a shirt that said 'I ♥ Master❣' and some other white T-shirts.

"That'll be $149.77 please." Said the clerk. Suddenly out of nowhere RANDY ORTON, RKO!! Just kidding. I saw Serafina come up out of thin air and hand me a card. On the card it said 'Densk Student Funds' in metallic silvery print. The card itself was completely black except for the bar code and the text.

"You'll get $1,000 a month for living fees and personal endeavors, I'll speak to you outside." Said Serafina as she went towards the bench. Alright sweet, a grand a month? I can live with that. I swiped my card and grabbed the bags of clothing

"Thanks!" I called back as I sat on the bench beside Serafina.

"Alright, What do you want to talk about Serafina?"

"Well, I heard you made did your first summoning yesterday, and I can see that you've already done a second one as well from the little cat girl following you around. I must say, I'm impressed, the only person to learn as fast as you that I know would have to be the principal and it took her 3 whole days to cast her first spell, which caused an explosion in her house. Never mess with fire magic when your house is filled with paper and cloth."

"Well, I thought I was good, but that makes me feel pretty boss, thanks."

"Now let's get to the point I went all the way out here, other than to deliver the fundings card to you. I can tell you're already more than capable of handling me, and I've been thinking about you all night since yesterday. So let's hook up. She-I know this is getting old but, She snapped her fingers. and bam, just as I expected we were back in my room. I looked down to make sure Neko was still with us. Conveniently there was a newly added scratch post and other various cat toys in a little walled off corner of the room.

"Hey Neko, why don't you go play with your new toys and try out your clothes for a while, me and Serafina have something to do." I flushed a little bit as I said this. To think that I'd get 3 attractive girls to pleasure me in less than 24 hours for my first time. I've come pretty far.