Summoning the Succubi Pt. 05

Story Info
Nathan has finally gotten his 48 hour long goal of Serafina.
1.6k words
4.45
11.7k
10

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat down on my bed and Serafina had begun undressing.

"So do I need some magical summoning circle or something to prevent you from devouring my soul?"

She laughed at that. "No, no, I have enough self control to keep it at pleasure and a bit of semen for a snack. You're still a virgin I hope?" Yup, finally. I knew I'd lose my virginity to Serafina, but I never even hoped that it would happen so soon.

"Yeah, I saved it just for you."

"Did you now, I'm flattered." She said with a sly grin. She had just taken off her top, she had been wearing a teacher's uniform, which happened to look like every sexy teacher from every movie and anime ever. when the final button was undone her breasts spilled out like a landslide, I wouldn't even have been able to grab the entirety of both of her ginormous boobs if I tried. I'm surprised her bra didn't snap then and there. It was made of semi-transparent black lace which darkened just enough at the nipples and below so that you wouldn't be able to see them.

"Hey, help me unfasten this would you?" She pointed at the back of the bra. I eagerly went over.

A broad smile split my face. "Sure thing!" I quickly unhooked it and, once again as if it were a binder in disguise her breasts seemed to enlarge once more. She stood up, bent over and pulled down her tight black skirt that went down to her knees, I could see the garter straps and her matching black panties. Her brilliant curves were complemented by the black stockings she had on. She kicked off her 2 inch heels and removed the skirt. Then, slowly, very slowly, she unhooked the garter straps and had begun pulling down her panties, all while bent over and practically shoving it into my face. The erection I hadn't even realized I had, enlarged even more. I felt myself breaching the usual 9 inches and trying to burst over 10. Her pussy was more flowerlike than Herathia's, and impossibly, I felt it was cuter than Neko's, just barely. She had turned around and her breasts bounced once, twice, and even a third time, as she stood up fully. She then got on her knees and undid my belt. allowing the bulge of my member to show even more.

"My, what a cute erection you have," she said as she unzipped my pants, and moved aside my boxers. " I wonder what this would feel like in my pussy." I looked over her head and noticed the crystal ball at my nightstand, looks like I didn't need it at all, huh?

She suddenly grabbed my dick and began stroking it. I saw the pre-cum slide out of the tip and glaze over her hands. She stopped and sandwiched my penis between her breasts. Holy shit, they were so soft, and felt so good. It was like a goddess had begun pleasuring me. I suppose one had.

"Ooooh, that's good... Keep doing that." I moaned as she gave me a boob job. My erection was poking out of her giant breasts and she had put the tip in her mouth and was sucking it expertly using her tongue to enhance the feeling.

"Mmm, you taste good, Natey. Even better than I had expected."

Just as I was about to come she stopped sucking and rubbing her breasts against it, and quickly swapped our positions, laying herself down on my bed in the doggy style position.

"Put it in, I can't wait anymore." She was sopping wet, I could see her juices pouring out. I kneeled down for just a moment to lick off some of her pussy juice from her ass and thighs. It was sweeter than Neko's, No wonder she's head of the succubi, she trumps all of my meager experiences. Then I braced myself and plunged in my cock. I felt fireworks exploding in my brain and dick, mostly my dick. I expected the feeling to disappear within moments like it did with Herathia, but no. This lasted for at least a minute. During that minute I had the greatest, roughest sex I've ever had before, at least, I assumed it was rough since this was my first time. I grabbed her silky purple black hair with my left hand, and her left ass cheek with my right. As I was pulling her hair and slapping her ass we were both moaning in ecstasy. Every time I pulled, her ass slapped against my lower chest, every time I slapped, she cried out in pleasure. Finally when I couldn't take it anymore I busted the hugest nut I ever have before. It was at that moment I knew, I fucked up. I didn't turn seal the floodgate, but... it felt so good, having it closed would have ruined the experience anyways.

"Mmmm drinking up the semen of a virgin is the just the best thing. I've had many virgins before you, but never has one had a dick this big, or came that much into me before." Her face was just barely flushed, she was breathing heavily and moaning. I nearly passed out from exhaustion.

"That was... the greatest... thing I've ever done... in my life. Thank you." Surprisingly she didn't suck out all my life force through my sperm and kill me.

"You're lucky I like you Natey, many men before you have been killed by my pussy." Oh thank God, I thought I was done for. I would have had a happy death though, that's a plus. Neko had just finished playing with her toys when she saw Serafina laying on her back, exhausted. She looked down at Serafina's pussy and saw that it was dripping cum. She walked over, put her head close and... Sniffed it?

-Sniff Sniff- "That's master's semen isn't it Nyaa~?" As she asked this, she didn't wait for confirmation and had begun lapping at the sperm in Serafina's pussy. Even though I just came half of my life force, I was already hard again after seeing this. At least, I thought I was. I passed out then and there. I woke up sometime at night, with Neko snoozing beside me wearing nothing but her striped panties and an office shirt that was much too big for her. I rubbed her ears and she subconsciously purred. Curious as to what she smelled like, I grabbed a little lock of her hair very gently, and sniffed it. It had a flowery aroma, as if she had been playing around in a meadow for hours. I fell asleep once more to the pleasant thoughts of flowery fields. That night I dreamt I was in a mansion, with my own harem at my beck and call.

"Good morning Master, did you sleep well Nyaa~?" Morning already?

"Yup, did you Neko?"

"Mhm! I had a pleasant dream of Master petting me in a soft fluffy bed Nyaa~!"

My stomach grumbled, I realized I hadn't eaten anything except that ice cream in the last 24 hours. Hmm... Does Neko have to eat? I'd feel bad leaving her to go hungry.

"Hey Neko, does human world food fill you up at all?"

"Nyaa~, a little bit. b-but your s-s-semen is best for me." Surprisingly, I'm not up for any more sexual activity for now.

"Let's hold off on the sperm for now, I'm still drained from yesterday. So how about we get some breakfast?" She was partially cat, so I assume she would like meat. I flipped through the newspaper and saw that 'Top Steak, Steakhouse' was open and it had a 4 and ⅔ star rating. In their description it said they had a little teleporting room for magician patrons and had a little picture of a room. I thought about it for a second, grabbed my wallet and teleported there with Neko. It was quite a lavish room, it had a red carpet and a chandelier. There was a sign above a hallway that said 'Steakhouse' so I led us through. Finally after about a minute or so of walking we arrived in a huge well-lit room with 3 serving stations fully manned. I walked over to the nearest one and ordered us both the best steaks they had.

"That'll be a total of $80.79 please! take a seat over there." She gestured towards an empty table.

"Do you take card?"

"Yes, please swipe your card here" She pointed at the cash register. Alright cool. I swiped my card and then I walked off to our table and sat down.

"Neko, there's two seats, you don't have to sit on my lap." I wasn't bothered by it personally, but I didn't want to seem like a pervert in public.

"But Masterrr~ you're warm and you smell good, Nyaa~" That was just too cute.

"Alright, Alright. just don't make any weird sounds alright?" As I said this she purred, and rubbed her head against me. Some time later, the waiter arrived and laid our steaks down on the table.

"Wh-What's this? It smells delicious, Nyaa~!!" She grabbed her fork in a fist and began sawing at the steak haphazardly with the knife.

"Neko, here let me do it for you." I cut her steak into bite sized pieces, and did the same to mine.

She picked up the cubes of steak with her fork and quickly devoured them, I did the same. It was fantastic, the steak practically melted in my mouth, It was worth the $80 I spent on it.

"Mmm! this meat is really good, Nyaa~!!" she exclaimed.