Summoning the Succubi Pt. 07

Story Info
Nathan goes to class.
1.5k words
4.45
11.2k
10

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, might as well get Neko from Shinji's room" I said to no one in particular. As I was walking to his bedroom I saw him walking towards my bedroom with Neko at his side, his face flushed and pants wet. I swear, Neko better not be hurt.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well... You see..." We went to my room and he had explained everything to me. Neko had spilled the juice he gave her on his pants and she hadn't wanted to waste it. So she bent over and started licking the juice, which happened to have fell in his groin area. Shinji, having been attracted to Neko since the beginning, had immediately gotten an erection, and Neko immediately did what she was born to do. She continued licking his erection bulge and he, embarrassed to admit, had ejaculated without even direct contact. So Neko had licked it through his pants and he quickly rushed her home to me.

"I gotta say, even without direct contact, I could tell she's good, has she you know, sucked you off?" He said with a blush.

I answered with one quick and simple phrase. "69." He immediately patted me on the back, leaned in close, and... Screamed.

"H-How was it?" He asked, stuttering.

"It was pretty good, she tasted sweet like honey, and shot me some nice compliments on the taste of my sperm."

"Wow! What a G, you can ejaculate into a succubus without her draining your lifeforce? Impressive!" Suddenly his entire mood changed, he was excited.

"Maybe someday I could let her give you a quick lick, only if she wants to though." Honestly, I didn't want his penis to touch my beloved Neko's mouth, but he deserved it, and Neko liked him.

"Really? Thanks!" He exclaimed.

"Shinji is cool, Nyaa~, he let me have some energy!" Neko said. After a few minutes of silence, Shinji realized there was no longer a reason for him to be here, so he left.

"Well See ya then." He said, as he walked out.

I realized it had gotten late. I guess I'll brush my teeth and head to sleep.

"Neko, come with me, let's brush our teeth" I led her towards the bathroom. When were there, I realized there was only one toothbrush.

"M-master, I'm fine with sharing a toothbrush, Nyaa~" She said, and blushed. Well, if she's fine with it, whatever then. I vigorously brushed my teeth for two minutes, and when I knelt down to brush Neko's teeth as well, she suddenly blushed even more.

"S-sorry, it's just... it's an indirect k-kiss, right... Nya~?" Ever since I summoned her, she's been becoming more human in personality, I wonder if this is a normal side effect? Still, it's cute that she thinks about me like that.

"It's fine" I said casually. After applying the toothpaste and wetting the brush, I gently brushed her teeth for about two minutes, and had begun flossing them.

"W-what's that?! ~Nyaa! Looks like a spider web!" She squeeked, with her tail on end.

"Relax, it's just dental floss, it gets out all the nasty stuff from in between your teeth." At the moment she said that I realized that you're supposed to brush your teeth after you floss, I guess it's not important for now. After she settled down I flossed her teeth, and rinsed out her mouth.

"Alright Neko, let's sleep now." I went towards the bed and beckoned to Neko to come with me.

"S-so soon Master?! It's okay if it's with you but... I'm embarrassed, Nyaa..." Christ, that's not what I meant.

"No-no-no! We're just going to sleep" She heaved a sigh of both relief and disappointment. Apparently she was perfectly fine with just sleeping beside me. She crawled onto my chest under the covers and curled herself up, after changing into her standard pajamas, my office shirt and her panties. There was a bright light, the sun, in a seemingly endless field. In this field there was me, under a tree, and beside me there was this demon-like humanoid female, appearing to be both a goddess and a devil, with her halo and white wings, along with her red claws and purple tinged skin. To top it all off she was also wearing a seductive outfit.

"I see you are utilizing your gifts well, continue growing and visit me once you've gotten stronger, my son." Suddenly I woke up, and I was crying. I couldn't remember what my dream was about, only the thought that it made me think of my mother whom died many years ago.

Suddenly Neko appeared at my side, sleepy but clearly concerned.

"Mashter... wahsh wong Nyaa~"

"Nothing, Neko, don't worry about it. I looked at the clock and it was 10:55 shit! Better get ready for these classes. Neko was holding out an office shirt, and I grabbed it without thinking. When I put it on, out of the corner of my eye I saw Neko was shirtless, and most definitely blushing. For once, I did as well, and tossed her the shirt I slept in. However before I did this I admired her petite figure, she had small nipples, and A cup breasts. I had felt an erection coming up, but it fell back down after I realized I needed to get back to class. She threw aside the shirt, and put on her "I love master" shirt. She proceeded to slip on her stockings, skirt, and my hoodie. I was about to tell her to stay here, but I see no reason why she can't come with me. after she hopped off the bed she put on her 'anime schoolgirl' shoes, I'm not sure what they're actually called. I asked one of the passerbys where room 121 ½ was, they told me that it there was no room 121 ½ but room 121 was the principal's office. It was 11:15, I had 15 minutes. I can check it out. Upon arriving at the office, I saw a room 121 ½ right beside it. 'What a nutjob' I thought. I walked in and there was two other students wearing similar clothing and I saw... Serafina?

"Hey, Serafina! What are you doing here?" I called to her.

"Excuse me?" Upon seeing me, realization dawned upon her.

"Oh! You're Nathaniel! I'm the principal, Katherine, Serafina's my half sister." The Principal, half sister's with a succubus? Peculiar. Wait... Doesn't that mean succubi can give birth? I busted nuts into two succubi, fuck, maybe that's not how it works? She could see the quizzical look on my face.

"Don't worry, there's super specific conditions required to impregnate a succubus." She gestured towards a seat in the back.

"Sit over there, and by the way, you can call me Kathy." She said, casually. I sat myself down, and Neko plopped herself on my lap. I could see that I wasn't the only one with a summoned entity. both of the two students, a long black haired female, with a school uniform, and a guy beside her, who appeared to be her brother, with a mid-length black hair and similar height of 5 feet. The dude had a dog, and the chick had a cat. People had started pouring in at about 11:25

When it hit 11:30 there were about 20 students sitting at the desks, each with casual clothing or school uniforms. Kathy had started talking.

"Alright all of you, as you may have guessed, you are the elite amongst elite of Densk. Some of you long time magicians, some of you fledglings. I, the principle Katherine Gold will be teaching you all personally. Today, our first lesson will be on titles." Titles? like my "The Destroyer" title in my old roleplay group? Whatever, she'll explain.

"If you know anybody else in this class, you might have noticed that they also have a last name based on a metal or material. The titles are : Coal, Copper, Platinum, Silver, and Gold in that order least to greatest. Don't feel bad if you are in the lower ranges, even the most inexperienced of the Coals are generally better than most. You at first inherit your rank from your family, and then it becomes skill and merit based." There were excited and disappointed murmurs from around the room. Wow, I'm pretty high up there, huh?

"To be upgraded in rank, you must surpass, or meet the requirement stated on the board behind me. Read it at your leisure." Behind her I could see that the requirement for coal was to summon a lesser familiar. So summoned beings are called familiars huh?

Even though this lesson was only 15 minutes, she released us all after her speech. Except the doors were locked. She told everyone to socialize for a little bit before leaving. I walked up to the siblings with the familiar's seeing as they weren't talking to anyone.

"So, are you guys siblings?" I asked, casually. Timidly, the sister nodded.

"What are your names? I'-" They appeared very concerned and slightly angered, and then calmed down when they realized I meant only first names.

"I'm Nathan." I finished.

They replied one after another with the first being the brother.

"I'm Shen" and then "I'm Nami"

*****

If you guys feel like messaging me, or have any suggestions for the story, you can contact me at the contact tab on my profile.