Summoning the Succubi Pt. 09

Story Info
Nathan learns of the Demon Lords, and Shinji meets Noire.
1.5k words
4.48
8.7k
9

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I once again awoke to Neko's special treatment, the feeling of her soft, moist tongue along the head of my penis. I was thankful that it was a cute and kind cat girl I summoned that day, instead of one with less desirable traits. I patted her head, and rubbed her ears to these thoughts. I could feel the vibrations in her purring throat as she attempted to fit my member into her mouth. I could see her struggling, along with her teary eyes, which never seemed to stay the same color. When she first arrived, they were brown, at the current time being, they were a kind, warm blue. Realizing she'd never be able to succeed in deepthroating even half of it, she had begun to work at it with her hands and tail. I could get use to this every morning. After a short 10 minutes I couldn't stand the pleasure, and the simple thought of Neko. I busted into her mouth, recognizing her need for sustenance.

"Thanksh, Mashter, Nyaa~" She said, while lapping at the remaining semen on my penis. As if suddenly remembering something important she began to speak again.

"Did you sleep well, Master, Nyaa~?" I nodded, still slightly dazed from the pleasure moments before. The answer seemed to satisfy her, and she rolled back onto my chest, from her position below my waste.

"What time is it?" I asked. I hoped to have enough time to talk to Kathy before the classes started.

"8:06, Nyaa~" She said, simply. Good, I had some time. I gently nudged her off of me and went about my morning routine of brushing my teeth, getting dressed, and playing with Neko. I could hardly resist, now that she had the play center in the corner of my room. It was unbelievably cute when she would bat at the mouse on the string, and chase the laser. After about 30 minutes when we were done playing and exhausted I went to sit on the couch. Neko went to her usual position with her head on my lap. Her furry tail was casually dancing about signifying that she has happy and content. I stroked her head and belly, hoping that she would be similar to a normal cat. Luckily, she reacted positively and purred, even deeper than usual. I could tell she enjoyed it. Wearing what she fell asleep in, Neko followed me to the principal's office where I had assumed Kathy would be. I knocked on the door, and heard a brief shuffling sound coming from the room, and a call of "Just a minute!" in a voice that sounded like Kathy's. When she opened the door and greeted me she looked down at Neko "Quite the cute familiar you have there Nathan, what's her name?" She asked.

"Neko, she's a real gem" I replied. She beckoned us over to her desk, where she sat me and Neko down side by side, and sat behind it herself in a comfy looking leather office chair. After a couple seconds, I realized she was waiting for me to ask a question.

"Why is Platinum before Silver and Gold?" I asked. As if she was expecting me to ask this, she immediately responded

"That's what they always ask." She said with a smile.

"You see, the rank system was founded by John Flamel, whom was a popular gold seller at the time, however when platinum was discovered his business dropped because platinum was rarer, stronger, and it was a sign of high status if you had the newest jewelry. He had been the first to learn of transmuting common metals to gold, but it exhausted him greatly, and he could not for the life of him discover how to transmute metals into platinum. After coming up with the rank system, he was very petty and placed Platinum, before the ranks of Silver and Gold. However he was unable to completely ignore the worth of Platinum, so he put it after Coal and Copper." She finished. I was kind of disappointed and excited at the same time by the answer. What a scandal! Now time to look into that Demon Lord status stuff.

"So, you mentioned being a Demon Lord candidate or whatever, is it as awesome as it sounds?" She got very serious. "It's not awesome, the Demon Lord candidates are the strongest magical users around the globe, my father attempted to become a Demon Lord but couldn't handle the initiation tests, he instantly burst into flames, due to having used more magical power than he had in his reservoir. Many try to obtain the status, but hardly any of them actually do. It's like a genocide for conceited mages." I quickly apologized, but in a sense, it was as awesome as I thought, huh?

"There's only two recorded in history who have ever started out as average mages and made it to Demon Lord status, and they spent many decades honing their abilities. Those who become Demon Lords are morphed into a half human, able to switch between their forms at will. They gain their own realm, and are taught by the current Demon Lords the secret of extending their lifespan, which they swear a blood oath not to reveal. Nobody knows who established the Demon Lords, the magic used for the rituals lost in time millenia ago. Before the early 18th century, the ritual was seen as sacrificing your soul to the devil, and the church had prevented any from attempting it, however magical breakthroughs had determined that it was actually a spell, nobody knew what for though. Until Flamel came up with a theory. His theory came from the immense magical presence he felt at the altar, seemingly strong enough to destroy the planet. It stated that he who could survive the ritual would be granted power beyond belief, He was on the right track, however he didn't know the ritual. So he went about testing the altar until he finally figured something out, it was at his 90th birthday that he was beginning to give up for he would soon die. He risked it all by feeding the vast stores of energy, a one shot move. If he failed his death would have accomplished nothing. He then heard a ghastly whisper telling him of the Demon Lords." She finished.

"Okay soo... is he still alive?" She looked around, as if making sure me and Neko were the only ones in the room. Very slowly she nodded. Then she shooed me off and told me there were no classes today. My second day and already getting excused absences? Alright then. I decided to visit Shinji since I had a whole day off today. As I was about to knock on his door, it flew open and Shinji ran right into me.

"Ouch... What the hell?!" He yelled. Then he saw it was me and he calmed down.

"Yo!! I was about to fetch you! Come inside and help me with this would you?" I motioned towards the room. Me and Neko walked in. In the center of his room there was a chalk board and a little container of white fluid, and various papers beside it. I instantly knew they he was trying to summon a succubus, I was excited. Damn right I'll help him!

"Alright man, help me summon a cat girl would you? I've completed the formula to allow it to create an adult cat girl." He said eagerly.

"Sure man! need me to sketch you some stars?" He nodded, clearly excited. I drew him a quick 10 point star, hoping it'd be enough.

"Wow thanks man! This is just what I needed" There were already rings around the chalkboard, so I didn't need to help him with that.

"Excuse me" He coughed. I stepped aside as he dash the contents of the container on the board and spoke the chant.

"Come to me Noire, I Shinji H. call upon you from nothingness to my realm using the power of my semen and imagination to guide you and feed you through your journey!" Noire, wasn't that german for black or something? I could tell he had a goal in mind, because an attractive looking cat woman appeared before him and he was bubbling with excitement. She had fine black hair that went down to her thighs, two perky ears atop her head, with white fluff, golden eyes, and a long black tail, covered in soft looking fur. She was wearing red rimmed glasses, most likely non-prescription, a white lace shirt with a cute pink ribbon on the front, a red skirt, and a cute winter school uniform coat. She was half a foot taller than Neko. Since it was Shinji's succubus this time, he didn't need to ask my permission. He immediately dashed at her, rubbing her ears, and head. She quickly settled down upon his lap on the couch, curled up like a cat. He rubbed her stomach and she purred. I was pretty excited myself, I mean this guy helped me get my precious Neko, and he was finally getting himself a fine succubus. I should leave him in peace with his new love. As I waved goodbye and walked out the door I could hear him playing with her.

"Who's a good girl?" He said.

"Noire! Miaou~!" She purred.

***********************************************

Thanks for the comments and constructive criticism! -Erotic Kappa