Summoning the Succubi Pt. 10

Story Info
Oddwong strikes, and Shinji impregnates Noire.
2.1k words
4.46
8.9k
8

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally arrived back at my room. I assumed Herathia would be lonely with her owner not summoning her for days on end, so I decided to check myself. I quickly set up the board, and like last time I summoned her, I didn't use semen. It didn't work. What the hell? Suddenly there was a puff of smoke, this time I didn't flinch, but instead of Herathia I saw an apparition of ... Odd wang was it?

"What's up Off Wang?" I asked. He scowled at the mispronunciation of his name.

"That's ODDWONG to you, Nathaniel Silver. Oddwong GOLD!" Oh? So he was a gold?

"So Wang, what do you need from me?" This angered him even further.

"You will call me Oddwong, or whorathia will die." Now this, this made me mad. Herathia was my first succubi. As if he could feel the strength of my emotions Oddwong suddenly backed down.

"You've made an enemy of my corporation Nathaniel, and for this you will pay." He disappeared.

Fuck! They've got Herathia! I was sweating and slightly shaking. Neko rubbed her head against my chest.

"What's wrong, Nyaa~?!" Neko asked, appearing very concerned. I rubbed her head.

"I'm fine Neko, but they have Herathia." Neko had a curious expression on her face, and then as if she remembered something she was once again very concerned.

"Herathia was pretty girl with the white hair right, Nyaa~?" I nodded.

"Oh no! She shared some of her stories with me of master, Nyaa~" She said, with a sad expression on her face.

"Don't worry Neko, I'll get her back somehow." I ran over to the bookshelves, luckily they had switched and at the very top right there was a book. 'Tracking for beginners' I immediately opened up the book and leafed through it. After several minutes I got to a page that said how to track a living entity.

"First, you must create a circle with exactly 13 points, this is no easy task. You must be very careful not to expend too much of your magical energy so that you do not die, the farther the entity, and the stronger the field coating them the harder it will be for this process. After you have created your circle you must have an extreme want to find whatever or whoever you are looking for. Inside this circle you will place something that belongs to them, and burn it over a map." I read aloud. I quickly went to the next book along 'A Map of Densk'. It wasn't a huge book, just a relatively large folded up map. I quickly sketched the circle and the star on the backside of my succubus board. I then laid the map and Herathia's panties on top of it. I didn't have anything of Oddwang's so this would have to do. I held up the panties and muttered a quick fire spell that I recently learned, while thinking of wanting to find Herathia.

The ashes started to blow towards a spot on the map, as if there was a wind within the room. Thinking that I needn't waste the panties I quickly snipped off the singed pieces and replaced it in it's place in my backpack. The ashes were atop of a blank space on the map, and they were surprisingly the same temperature as the room. Thinking that I had no time to waste, I tried to think of some innovative magic ideas. I thought of covering some clothing in magic circles and having many pockets full of reagents. It was a good enough idea so I quickly teleported down to the shop that I had purchased Neko's clothes from and asked a nearby salesperson where I could get some gloves, and a many pocketed trench coat. She gave me a quizzical look and led me to the costumes section. I grabbed what I needed, paid, and left. Upon returning to my place I loaded my pockets with chalk, markers, pencils, paper, and my wallet. Using an ink pen and my considerably need handwriting I sketched runes of physical empowerment on my 'leather' gloves. I also enchanted my cloak to become invisible at will, that was a tricky one, I needed help from Shinji to do it. Feeling ready enough I asked Shinji where the blank space of the map was, as I was new to the area. He nearly choked when he told me where it was.

"Shibou Alley" He said. Shibou Alley, huh? I vaguely recall from my study of japanese textbooks that that meant... death? Looks like I need to be extra careful here. I pulled up the area around it on my phone, and before Shinji could interject I teleported to the pawn shop beside the alley. I walked in and asked the clerk, which happened to be a beauty the directions to this Shibou Alley. She sighed and said that I'd need to pay a price for the info.

"It's a shame that you're going to your death, I wouldn't want to miss out on a man as handsome as yourself, you'll have to do me some 'special' favors for me to tell you the directions.." She said with an alluring grin as she gestured towards the back. She had dirty blonde hair, and decent sized breasts. What she had on at the time didn't matter because as soon as she locked up the shop and pulled me to the back she stripped it off. She had velvet red lingerie on with intricate flower designs. I knew I was above average, but for someone to practically throw herself at me I would have to be pretty damn hot. She did me the favor of unbuckling my belt and pulling down my jeans. Luckily I decided to wear my plain black bockers instead of the FBI ones this morning. As I was used to sex demons she couldn't really compare, so I was still relatively flaccid.

"Aww, am I not good enough for you? Looks like I'll have to use my special techniques." She was still wearing her semi-transparent black leggings. After pulling down my boxers she sat me back against the bed and plopped herself on top of me, with her ass almost on top of my abs. She slipped my semi-erect penis in-between her thighs and began going up and down with her legs and hands. This was a new experience, not quite as good as Serafina's pussy, or Herathia's ass, but nevertheless pleasurable. I hadn't realized until now, but her skin was unbelievably soft, we didn't even need lube to do this. As I began to help her out by lifting her up and down with the help of the physical empowerment runes the real pleasure started kicking in. I felt her hot thighs tightening and loosening their grip on my penis, and the opening of her vagina oozing fluids onto my dick. After several minutes of this she saw my penis begin to throb even more and laid herself back. She started playing with my penis using her feet, caressing them with warmth.

When I was about to ejaculate she plunged my erection into her pussy. I came inside her, forgetting the consequence of pregnancy. I suddenly felt like I was getting weaker, and I heard her scream and pass out. I could see horns beginning to protrude from her head, and a thin whip-like tail sprout out of the lower region of her back. Shit, she was a succubus? I guess I overloaded her with my energy? I redressed myself, and not wanting to just leave her there I threw a blanket over her. When I walked out of the store I couldn't believe how stupid I was, there was a crooked sign that said 'Shibou Alley' Right beside the shop. It was actually an alley, I pranced in with swagger, I had already survived one of their attempts to kill me. I cloaked myself with invisibility and wandered about. I closed my eyes, and attempted to 'sense' Herathia, we were bound in a magical contract, so why not. I felt a strong connection behind me, and quickly whirled around to find... Neko?

"Neko, what are you doing here?" She quickly dashed behind a telephone pole.

"I know you're here, I just saw you."

"Nyaa~, I'm worried about you Master" How cute! I guess I'll let her come along.

"Alright, then stay close so I don't have to worry about someone snatching you." I tucked her under my cloak so that she too would be invisible. I closed my eyes and tried to feel for Herathia again. I could feel her, vaguely, from behind the long walls beside me. I was pissed and didn't consider the consequences. I braced myself and punched through the wall. I expected it to shatter, but not like this. It was actually a one way mirror with a brick design on the back, and there were at least 20 armed men behind it. Luckily I was still invisible, so I Held on to Neko, and pulled myself up the real wall.

"Shit where'd he go?"

"I just saw him!"

"Spread out!"

After they dispersed to look for me, I saw Herathia gagged and and a disgusting man attempting to penetrate her.

By this time, there was practically steam coming out of my ears, I was willing to do anything for Herathia, for whatever reason. I went up to the man and I socked him in the face. It wasn't a knockout punch, in my rage I had forgotten to take off my gloves and realized the poor man, no matter how disgusting he was, didn't deserve to die like this. I quickly attempted to recall the healing magic that I learned from one of the books.

"Don't, he's already gone" Said Herathia. Surprisingly, I wasn't hugely concerned that I had just taken a life, like I thought I would be if the time ever came that I would have to. I nodded and picked her up.

"Are you alright? I asked her.

"I am, but Neko doesn't appear to be." She replied. Shit, Neko! I quickly turned around and saw that she was being held at gunpoint. I heard them pull the trigger. No! Suddenly, time stopped. I saw the bullet just barely hit her head, a small dribble of blood floating beside her head. She was still alive, I quickly pulled her away from the men and punched them all in the face, there was an indent of my fist on their heads, but there was no blood or motion other than that. I ran back to Herathia and time suddenly started again, there was a small bloody scratch on Neko's head. She'd be alright, I hope. I quickly teleported back to the home grasping Herathia, I messed up the spell once, but they weren't fast enough to get me anyways. We were on my bed and I quickly rushed Neko to the school hospital.

Shinji's View:

My fully developed Cat girl, Noire has displayed slight signs of deterioration due to my not having the guts to try anything, finally it is my time. She has been working as my secretary for a while, so I'm going for one of those office sex scenes with my super attractive Noire. Having discussed this before, she's pretending that she's just going about her daily work, and I'm going to penetrate her ironically doggy style, over her desk which she has cleared beforehand. She was wearing one of the Chinese style skirts that split almost all the way to her panties. I quickly rushed in from behind her, I draped aside her skirt, which happened to go down to her ankles to reveal her black lace lingerie. She was blushing at this point, even knowing that it was just role play she was very excited as well. I had no such limitation as Nate, so I quickly unbuckled my pants, slid aside the thin fabric covering her flower, and plunged myself in. It was at this moment that we both lost our virginity in the most pleasurable ways possible. I kept pumping as we moaned, louder and louder as the pleasure increased. I rubbed her tail against my face, spelled it, it was completely her scent and feel. Her sweet juices were dripping out on to the carpet. I had researched the process of making a succubus pregnant, I was fully prepared and willing to have a child with Noire. Using a combination of her juices and sperm I prepared beforehand I quickly drew a pentagram on her back using the mixture and said

"Enable pregnancy!" I quickly came inside of her, and she screamed aloud that she was as well.