Sumona Moves to Bollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would like to see, would you please lift your dress?" Shweta said casually.

Sumona was shocked, "R..right now?"

Shweta nodded easily, "Yes, please."

Sumona hesitated but slowly lifted her short little dress.

Shweta took her hand and led her gently to the desk. "Come here, please"

She had her stand with her back to the desk and said, "Put your hands on the desk and open your legs, please."

Sumona was dying of shame but she did as she was asked. Shweta guided her with her hands until Sumona's legs were wide open and she had to rest her naked ass back on the desk's edge.

Shweta just reached easily between her legs and rubbed her bare pussy so casually like she was a cow, "You have it shaved smooth, that's nice. Sir would like it."

She was talking it was a foregone conclusion that Sumona would end up under Romeo. Well, wasn't it? She thought to herself.

"How often do you shave it?" Shweta was asking.

"I keep it smooth, but I use the cream." Sumona responded with a little pride this time.

"Yes, I can feel it" Shweta said admiringly and then just as casually slipped her long finger into Sumona's pussy. It was very moist from all the rubbing already and Shweta's finger sank in up to the second digit in one single stroke. Sumona gasped and almost stood up straight with shock.

"Keep your hands on the desk, darling." Shweta's tone was gentle but also had a hint of reprimand.

"Yes, ma'am." Sumona tried to blink back tears.

"No, just call me Shweta" She said sweetly and kissed Sumona's cheek softly.

That made Sumona relax but just then Shweta pushed her finger deeper into Sumona's tight cunt and she bit her lip.

"Your pussy is nice and tight. Sir would like that." Shweta Tiwari commented, "He would enjoy stretching you himself." She smiled.

Sumona didn't reply. She felt humiliated by how Shweta kept referring to these things like Sumona was nothing but a fucktoy for Romeo.

"Now squeeze my finger." Shweta instructed calmly.

"What?" Sumona was shocked out of her mind.

But Shweta was cool as a cucumber, "Squeeze my finger with your pussy muscles, hun."

Sumona thought about telling her to go to hell. But then..she would never again enter this house in her life! And she had tried so hard to get in, she couldn't waste the chance. What would Shruti say after she got her this chance and she squandered it like that?

She closed her eyes and squeezed her pussy muscles around Shweta's invading finger.

"Harder!" Shweta wasn't impressed.

Sumona let go then squeezed harder. This seemed to satisfy Shweta a little.

"That's better." She said and slipped out her finger.

To Sumona's surprise she felt a little sad to lose Shweta's finger from her pussy. God, I need to get laid! She thought ruefully.

Shweta went to the desk and got some tissues. She started wiping Sumona's dripping pussy. Her dripping pussy. She almost died from embarrassment. Shweta would think she had enjoyed it! Well, hadn't she?

"Sumona, turn around, please?" Shweta said.

Oh god, what now?

Shruti entered the big office walking behind Amisha. In the outer room, Amrita was standing near a desk. Shruti noticed a dog collar and leash lying casually on her desk and once again a familiar chill went down her spine. Were they for her?!

Amrita looked at Shruti but talked to Amisha, "Is she ready?"

Amisha nodded, "Yes, I prepared her myself."

Amrita said to Shruti now, "Come with me, dear." And walked into the inner office.

Shruti's heart started beating faster as she saw Romeo at his desk. There were several girls in the room, a lot of papers strewn about, but it was his presence that was making the butterflies in her stomach do somersaults.

Before Amrita reached her desk he got up and walked to the back of the room, picked up a disc from a small desk.

"No, I don't like the DVD cover...tell Imran.." then he saw them, "Oh, hi Shruti!"

Shruti's throat dried out completely as he addressed her by name. She tried to swallow but found she had no saliva. She just smiled, trying to look poised.

He walked to her, took her hands and pulled her close. She moved with his motions as his arm went around her waist and he pulled her into a gentle embrace. Then he looked into her eyes and leaned over her..and kissed her on the lips. Shruti didn't even try to protest. It felt like that was the natural thing to happen.

Still with his arm around her, he took her to his desk and sat down, pulling her easily down on his lap. As she adjusted herself on his left thigh, she tried to be expert about it and tried to grind her thigh into his cock slowly.

With his left hand he caressed her smooth bare back. His right hand came to rest on her breast. He kissed her neck softly, while his right hand fondled her soft breast in that tight, thin dress.

He smiled and looked into her eyes, "What were you doing in the Resource Room? Why didn't you just call me directly?"

Her eyed opened wide, "I could?"

His smile got broader, "Of course, you could, darling. You are a hot piece of ass." He slapped her ass lightly, "Don't you think you should belong to me?"

She moaned just then. Not only his words had created sensation deep in her gut, but also just he had squeezed her soft breast really hard making her bite her lip and moan.

"Oh, yes, sir!" She replied breathless once she overcame the sensations a little bit.

Sumona put her hands on the desk as Shweta directed and blushed deep red as she felt Shweta lift her super-short dress, completely exposing her pert little ass. Even her puckered ass hole was visible, she knew because she could feel the cool air on it.

She took a few deep breaths and tried to slow down her heart. She was succeeding too until Shweta said "Lower down, hun, rest your boobs on the desk and lift your ass, I need to check your temperature."

"What?" Sumona was not so stupid that she wouldn't know how Shweta will check her temperature in this pose, but she wasn't sure that she wanted to stay around for that.

Shweta reached into her hair and pressed her cheek to the glass top of the desk.

"Like that." she said, "Now lift your ass up."

Sumona was sure that her ass was lifted up plenty as it was because of her ultra-sexy high heels but on Shweta's instructions she tried to lift it up, pointing it up in the air.

She felt something smooth and hard enter her ass. Immediately she squeezed hard and it stopped going in further, but one inch of it still stuck in her ass.

Shweta stopped with her fingers still around the glass thermometer and said softly, "Relax your ass, Sumona!"

It was a soft but firm command. Sumona considered telling her to go to hell and just get the hell out of this place with what little dignity she had left. Instead she took a deep breath and relaxed her ass.

Shruti opened her legs as she felt Romeo's hand caressing her thigh. The butterflies in her stomach were doing some new aerobic dance and her breath was getting heavy.

To think that she could have just called Romeo, that felt so good she didn't even mind having come through the Meat Locker route. And in any case, she was here now.

"Well, I am here now." She told Romeo.

He smiled, "Yes, I guess that's what matters."

He tugged her hair and pulled her close. As he kissed her neck, she lifted her head up, giving him full access.

His hand slithered up under her short dress. She bit her lip as she felt his fingers playing with her shaved pussy.

"Mmm, sir!" She moaned in his ear.

"So now that you are here, what can I do for you, doll?" He asked sweetly.

"It's more like what you can do to me, Sir." She replied smartly.

His finger touched her small, wet pussy hole and started playing on it, touching it with a slow, circular motion, making her body jerk with the exciting touches.

His kissed behind her ear and whispered, "I don't think there will be any doubt of that."

She agreed, "You are right, sir" and spread her legs open so he could enter her pussy. She so wanted his finger to come into her hungry, wet cunt now.

*********************************************************************

Sumona grunted as she felt the glass rod slip inside her ass. She didn't know if it was a real thermometer or not, but it felt much thicker. Thankfully it was smooth which made it less painful but still it felt such an invasion, she felt violated.

Shweta left it in her for a few seconds during which Sumona could feel her ass pulse around the thick glass tube. Does ass have a pulse? She had no ideas. She could only feel her whole body pulsing and hot!

After slowly pulling the thermometer from Sumona's ass Shweta had her stand up and adjust her dress. She advised her to freshen her perfume as well. Then finally she brushed her hair herself.

"You have lovely hair, dear!" Shweta told her.

"Thank you!" Sumona could not help but feel pride.

Walking behind Shweta, Sumona could feel her heartbeat rise with each step as she neared Romeo's office room. The sight she saw as she entered his office, made her heart skip a few beats.

Her first sight was of her friend Shurti's face. It was twisted in intense emotion as if she was in some kind of pain. Sumona's whole body shivered and all kinds of horrible scary thoughts passed through her mind. Then the next second she was entering his office and saw that Shruti was on Romeo's lap and judging from her expression his massive cock was jammed fully up in her cunt. She tried to smile at Sumona but ended up groaning as Romeo moved his hips.

On his signal, Sumona walked closer to him and he wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her. At first Sumona was conscious of the fact that her best friend was impaled on the same man's cock that who was sucking her lips. But then his tongue slipped between her lips and she forgot everything. The kiss grew passionate and hot, Sumona's heartbeat rose again but this time for a different reason!

After he broke the kiss, Romeo praised Sumona's beauty and her sexy dress. She felt a glow of pride and her cheeks flushed.

"Thank you, sir." She said with a blush.

Even though she would have found it hard to explain how it happened but at the moment it seemed quite natural that one moment he was admiring her dress and her good sense in not wearing panties and the next moment she was bent over his desk with her body resting on the cool desktop. Shruti was bent over right next to her in the same position.

Breathing heavily in a very aroused state of mind, Sumona watched as Romeo fucked Shruti first, and then took his cock out and jammed it into her cunt! She bit her lower lip and groaned loudly as she felt the massive, meaty shaft make its way into her depths.

Romeo's thick, massive cock was pumping her cunt, grinding on her pussy walls as it invaded her so deep with each thrust. Sumona screamed with each stroke and forgot all about the other people in the room. Her body and mind were focused on one thing and one thing only - the fat, meaty shaft spreading her tight pussy hole and penetrating incredibly deep into her small, hot body!

With a loud sound that was half scream and half whimper Sumona exploded into a frenzied orgasm. It shook her body, making her squirm on the desk while Romeo drilled her mercilessly.

"Yes, come for me, sweetheart!" she felt his hot breath on her neck as he whispered in her ear, "Come hard!"

Her body was still shaking while Romeo pulled his cock out of her cunt, lifted her up like a ragdoll and casually dumped her small, beautiful body on the desk. He stepped in between her legs and jammed his cock into her wet, dripping cunt without a second of preamble. Sumona screamed.

Once again her body exploded from his entry and she tried to control her mind but to no avail. She was feeling like she was flowing in stormy seas with no control over her movements or her body. The strong waves were washing over her body from all directions.

Finally she was able to open her eyes and look up at him. He smiled. She saw him reach to the side, grab Shruti by the hair and push her face down. The next moment, Sumona was engaged in a three-way kiss with Shruti and Romeo. She had never done this before and found it highly arousing. Her body was reaching that crescendo again...

This time she could feel his climax approaching as well. His strokes grew harder and incredibly deep, He was simply nailing her to the desk with his massive, brutal cock! And then he erupted inside her! She could feel this immense heat hitting the centre of her being and spreading from there towards her extremities.

Sumona came. Again. Harder than the last 2 times. Much harder!

As the tears rolled down from her eyes, Sumona held tightly on to Romeo and surrendered herself to the storm that he was. She let her body loose to be used by him, to be impaled by his cock and slammed hard into the desk with rough, powerful strokes.

Whimpering and moaning with each stroke she took her pounding as Romeo fucked her mindlessly hard and filled her little cunt with his seed. Her own orgasm outlasted his and she didn't even try to control her body any more. She just floated with the intense feelings of ecstacy.

After a couple of minutes, she found herself being pulled up and guided down to the floor. She allowed his hand to guide her and knelt where he indicated. Then she joined Shruti in licking his glorious cock and ate every drop of his precious cum that she could find.

========================================================

Having had a nice, hot shower, Sumona and Shruti both felt fresh and sexy. They reported to the dining room as per Deepika's instructions. Both were fully naked. They had been taught that they will dress only when allowed.

During dinner, Shruti sat on Romeo's lap, with his cock jammed up her ass. Sumona was right next to Romeo and could hear Shruti's whimpers whenever Romeo or Shruti moved even a little bit. Sumona's own pussy was leaking uncontrollably from the sexual tension.

Even though Shruti was his main victim during dinner, Romeo didn't forget to play with Sumona either. His hand was roaming on her naked body quite a lot, teasing her in subtle ways that had her squirming on her seat.

Katrina helped Deepika and Priyanka Chopra clear the dishes. Then Romeo bent Shruti on the dining table and pounded her ass like a beast! Sumona could see Shruti crying as Romeo claimed her ass in no uncertain manner. Sumona was feeling her friend's pain but she was also fearful for herself. Her ass was very tight and had never been fucked. And she knew Romeo would claim her completely. No compromise.

Moans of pain from Shruti turned into moans of pleasure and Sumona saw her cum twice in quick succession. But Romeo didn't cum. He pulled out of Shruti's ass, brought Sumona in front of him, perched her ass on the dining table and speared her cunt with his hard, throbbing cock. Sumona gasped as the hard entry knocked the wind out of her.

Just the beginning, that was. He nailed her hard. Then bent her over and fucked her form behind again. When he finally came he pulled out and shot his load on the naked bodies of Sumona and Shruti. This was a new experience for Sumona. She found that it turned her on. She had already 3 big orgasms and a few small ones that she could not count.

They all watched some telly during which all the girls were nude around Romeo and it was like an orgy of boobs and legs and asses. Romeo fucked Sumona again. On the floor this time, on all fours. Again he came on her naked body and Sumona had some mind-blowing orgasms. Her whole body was getting sore from the most intense fucking session of her life.

It was midnight when she retired to the bedroom following Romeo. He tied her hands to the headboard and fucked her from behind. Sumona's pussy was hurting but she found that she could say no to Romeo. Nor did she want to. She had never been fucked so much in such a short time and she was finding a new kind of fascination with sex.

When he was about to cum, Romeo freed her, made her kneel on the bed and came all over her beautiful face. Sumona moaned as his hot cum landed on her sensitively lips and on her smooth, warm cheeks. Then without having to be told she licked his cock clean and licked up the cum from her own face as well.

About 2 A.M. Sumona, exhausted beyond imagination, slept very soundly that night.

===========================================================

In the morning, Sumona woke up about 10 O'clock and ventured out naked after visiting the bathroom. She found Shruti in the living room, watching TV, also completely naked.

"So..." Sumona said as she lowered her nude butt on the sofa next to Shruti.

"We are here!" Shruti said with a grin at her.

"Yes. And wow! Can you believe..."

"I wouldn't if someone told me!"

"At his age!"

"Yes. He was like a tiger that consumed us both as his prey."

"Shruti, you were right! It was worth getting in here just even for the sex. I mean wow!"

"You know you are his bitch now?"

"I am, aren't I?" Sumona smiled coyly.

"Mhmmm."

"Well, so are you!"

"Yes. I wanted to be. And I am happy!"

"Me too!"

Katrina entered carrying two sexy dresses on hangers. Both were short, tight and very revealing.

"Okay, girls, Sir wants to have you two for lunch. Get ready, wear these dresses and go meet him at his office at the Silver Star studios. After he nails you, come back here!"

Shruti and Sumona got up, looked at each other, grinned and took the dresses from her.

The End.

12