Sun After The Storm

Story Info
Her car broke down. It turned to be a blessing in disguise.
3.3k words
3.77
10.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aduriz
Aduriz
1 Followers

Thanks to liz33nd for the editorial assistance.

*****

"One minute you fucking a broad; you realise how much you hate prophylactics; the next minute you married with kids and a mortgage; wondering what went wrong."

His loud laughter deafened his growling stomach; his light breakfast being the only thing he had ingested the entire day; rubbing his tummy with his open palm before shooting up to action; "I need to eat!"

"What will I eat?"

He just walked out; slamming the door behind him; he needed to get food ASAP. He had a tight light blue t-shirt; his slender torso clinging tightly to the tee; he liked his body as it was; never found the need to go to the gym to exercise or bulk up. He was preoccupied with indecision of what to have for supper he barely caught a tall slender lady; busy on her phone; stomping near a parked blue Toyota Vitz; it seemed as if the calls were not going through going by her groans and clicks; he didn't bother with her; food first.

He decided on meat stew; something about a well-prepared meat stew; for which he was an excellent cook; he could never go wrong with meat stew. He just looked back at her as he walked past her; her medium ass catching his eye; "nice ass!"

He went on with his shopping but Eve wasn't having such a great day as John was; she was kicking herself; calling herself "stupid" over and over again; swearing on her life that she would never come back to his place; she knew he only wanted her for her pussy; he never loved her or wanted her; she clang onto him dangerously but she still answered to his every whim. She tried calling her mechanic; no answer. Tried texting him but no answer! She called him; no way he'd not help her; "Hey! My car broke down a few metres from your gate."

Help! Silence! Maybe he's busy. Let me give him some time. Breathe. Five minutes later, there was still no answer. Another text...tried calling; nothing! She got a text back minutes later; short and straight; "Can't help. Take a taxi home!"

She was shell-shocked. She was still surprised at his response but she knew that that was how he was going to behave. She was shocked that his asshole behaviour still surprised her. What could she do? It was 8pm. She couldn't leave her car there and just leave; although the thought crossed her mind. She couldn't sleep in the car; she was unsure of her safety. What would she do? She was confused; angry; her eyes were tearing up; she just slumped to the front passenger seat.

"Hey! You okay?"

"What...Ooh? Yes! I'm fine," she replied as she gradually raised her face to John.

His face seemed more curious than concerned; he knew most of the people who lived in that area; had never seen her face around.

"You sure you okay? You look stranded."

"Hey! I said I'm fine. Leave me alone!"

"Okay!" He murmured a faint "Bitch" as he walked away; quickly shifting his mind to the meat stew. He got home and got to it; Eve was still racking her thoughts; trying to figure her way out. John munched to his fill; whilst peeping out his window; curious about the girl seated in her car; not going anywhere; she seemed lost; confused; he kept debating whether to go out and help her despite her putting him off earlier. Finally, he decided to go out and help her; but not to be too upfront with it. He went out to buy a bottle of vodka; at least it would look like he was minding his business. He passed Eve; that time her demeanour was different; she was asking for help; she was hesitant; how would he react; she had brushed him off; she wished he could say something; but he sped away. He hit a double shot; bottle in hand; walked towards his house; he needed that drink coursing through his veins; that kick to the head; maybe he needed some motivation; to rouse up some courage to talk to her again; or maybe to get himself to talk to her after how she had harshly shooed him away. He was fast approaching her; indecisions galore; but he didnt speak to her. He just walked by. Eve couldnt let him go; the clang of her heels echoing in the dark nights silence; John trying to look back with his peripheral vision; the hairs on the back of his neck erecting; his heart thumping; he knew she was coming for him; he waited; she faintly tapped his arm;

"Hey!"

"What?"

"I need your help...Please!"

"But you are fine, remember?"

"Look. I'm sorry. I was stressed and I took it out on you. I'm seriously out of options and I need your help."

"What's up?"

"My car broke down and my mechanic isn't picking up his phone. I don't know what to do. I don't how to get home!"

"Okay! Calm down. I will help you," he reassured her while patting her shoulder.

"My car won't start. When I turn the ignition, the car is just producing a funny sound but it won't start."

"Let me have a look. Hold this. You can have a shot or two. You look like you need it," handing her his drink.

He went over to the car and turned the ignition. He recognized the sound. "Hey, go in front of the car and tell me how the headlights behaving."

He turned on the headlights. "They are on now!"

He turned the ignition; "Are the headlights still on?"

"Yes! They are."

Getting out of her car, "Your engine is fine by my guess. Most likely you have an open circuit or too much resistance in the circuit. You need a mechanic to come and check for a failing component, or corrosion at the cars system circuit terminals. Then you'll be good."

"I didn't get a word of what you said."

"Of course you didn't!"

"Can't you do all that you said?"

"No! I'm no mechanic!"

"Fuck! What will I do?"

"You could call a tow truck. It will get you home."

"I can't. I hear they are expensive. And I'm strapped right now."

"You could leave the car; call a cab and go home. Tomorrow morning you'd come with your mechanic."

"I can't leave my car here. I don't know much about this area and I can't leave my car in a strange place, while downing a huge gulp of the vodka in her hand."

"Wait! What were you doing here in the first place?"

"It's a long story!"

"Okay! I'm out of ideas," tapping his fingers on his temple, "Ooh! We could just push your car to our building and you could crash at my place."

"I don't know. We just met and I don't know you."

"I have no other ideas. I don't know how else to help you."

Silence followed. Eve knew she had no options left; the people who she could call upon were deserting her at her hour of need; he was this stranger; who was offering to shelter her for the night; but she didn't trust him after all; she was rapidly getting drunk; kicking herself for drinking in the first place; it was impeding her judgment; she started to notice his broad face; his big white eyes; he was handsome. Damn it Eve! But she needed that drink; she needed to numb the fucked up night she was having by then.

"Okay. I have helped where I can. I have to go now. I live in that beige building. If you change your mind, just ring up house number 8. My booze..."

She had her angels screaming it was a bad idea for her to follow this dude but the demons inside her were already eyeing the guy from head to toe.

"Wait! Okay. I'll crash at your place."

He laboured alone to push the car to his compound; the lass just downing the drink. He wanted to stop her; "How about some for me?" But to hell! Let her have it! They got off to a wrong start once they got to his house;

"Is this it?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You live in a studio apartment!"

"I'm going to assume that's drunken talk for you have a lovely home!"

"I'm sorry."

"Are you hungry? I don't have food in the house. We could go out to eat."

"I'm not hungry. I just wanna booze up and sleep."

"Okay then. Share. Let's drink."

None of them talked. They just drank. They were both engulfed by the storm of their thoughts; unsure how to break the ice.

"I'm Eve. And you are?"

"I'm John. So, what were you doing in the area?"

"It's a long story."

"Do you have somewhere to be?"

"Please don't judge me," breathing out heavily, "I was actually in your building. I was in this guy's house. We were about to fuck when his girlfriend unexpectedly showed up. He kicked me out and my car broke down as I was about to leave," downing her head.

"Why didn't he come to help? He could have at least pushed your car to the parking lot."

"I know. I've an affinity for assholes," trying to feign a laughter.

"Okay. I'm sorry."

"Don't feel sorry for me. I learnt my lesson. By the way, I hope there will be no girlfriend busting through the door!"

"No need to worry about that. I'm single."

"Tough to believe; such a handsome guy like you," surprising herself that that remark had ran out of her lips.

Flashing a sideways smile, "I don't know about that."

"Wow. I'm getting really high. I think I should take a shower then sleep. I have had a long day."

"Okay. There is a bath towel in there. You'll find a change of clothes when you done."

John just sat at his couch; looking at the bathroom door. He was picturing her naked; his mind imagining of him walking to the bathroom; opening the door; looking her in the eye; letting his eyes tell her he wanted her; his lust was coursing through his veins; had been months before he had sex; she must have had an amazing body; he thought. He could feel his dick getting harder and harder; he needed to quiet his little man down; he could see the hard dick imprint on his shorts; he couldn't let her see it. She came out of the bath looking as sexy as he had pictured her; even if it was hidden under the towel. She took the clothes handed to her and run to the bath to change. John's dick was really getting hard; his dick was getting to be a nuisance in his tight briefs; calm down dammit!!

"So where do I sleep?" She asked startling him to reality.

"You gonna sleep on the comfy couch behind you."

"What? I thought you'd sleep on the couch and me on the bed."

John bellowed a sarcastic laugh that echoed through his room; much to Eve's chagrin.

"I'm sleeping on MY bed. You can sleep on the couch or on the bed. Your choice," he said as he unclothed to just his briefs. He got into bed; laying his hand beneath his head; waiting on her decision.

"Where are my beddings if I decide to sleep on the couch?"

"They're in that closet behind you."

Eve just stared at the couch. She didn't want to sleep on it. It looked uncomfortable. She didn't know whether that was the reason she wanted to jump into the bed. She threw caution to the wind; if it went south; it wouldn't be the first stupid decision she made today. She slithered into the bed and lay next to John. She faced the wall; away from him; the vodka totally in control now. They both laid in darkness; a wedge between them; John wondering if he had the courage to even talk to her; not to fuck her; but just talk; without sounding like a hack. Eve was wondering what the guy beside her was thinking; did she make a mistake being here?

"It's a bit chilly in your house."

John just blurted out, "Obviously. Come closer then!" His heart thumped at that sudden assertion; he was kicking himself; thinking he had blown it since she lay silently; not moving; but to his surprise; she scooted over and lay under his arm; her face still facing the wall; her ass right on his hip. His dick started getting bigger again; Shit! He knew he had to sleep and he'd fine! He shut his eyes; counting sheep; nothing! No sleep!

"I'm still cold!"

Shit! He knew what that meant. She'd find out eventually. Fuck it! He turned and cuddled her; placing his hard dick right on her ass; his right hand going right in between her boobs; his face behind her neck; his warm breath blowing softly at the back of her ear;

"Well, isn't someone excited," she exclaimed.

She bit her lower lip; the hard dick on her ass; she moved closer to him; she had no panties on; she could feel his cock as it stood strong behind her. She couldn't help it; she could feel she was getting hornier; her pussy was becoming wet as the seconds ticked on. She needed him; inside her; she knew he wanted her too; the way he looked at her as she walked out of the bathroom; he was lusting after her. She started to grind her ass slowly on his cock; his cock was really huge; it was the biggest she had been with; she could feel it; her grinds were rhythmic; the pace picking up slowly as she went on; John could feel his hard dick begging to be freed; his boxers were becoming too small for him; but his hands were too busy at the moment; they had slowly creep to her petite supple boobs; soft moans leaving her breath; she was then grinding hard and quicker; John was grabbing her boobs tighter and harder; she liked it that way; her hand was rubbing on the back of his head; pulling on his hair.

John wanted the boobs all on him; quickly moving his hand underneath her shirt; they were warm; soft; he was falling in love with them even before he devoured them; they fitted perfectly in his grasp; cupped her boobs; pinching her tits; softly; but he could hear her moaning loudly; harder as he went in hard on her boobs; he desired to fulfil all her bodily desires; all of them; she turned to face him; opening her eyes as their eyes met; they were aroused; lustful of each other; as they both delved into each others lips; hungry to taste each other; John loved her kisses; she was an amazing kisser; he wasn't as inexperienced but she was the best kisser he had ever had; she was letting herself go in this land of desire that John had taken her to; she felt amazing to be in someone's behest as she was under John; she could feel he was attentive to her; he wanted her unlike her asshole.

Her boobs were already feeling neglected as his hand crept down her stomach; like a predator stalking its prey; as he reached her vagina with his right hand; he ran his hand up and down the length of her pussy as she spread her legs apart; let him have total control of her pussy. He slowly slid his middle finger to her clit; rubbing it gently; paying great concentration as she would twist and arch her pelvis up in pleasure; he was driving her wild as he pushed one finger at first; and eventually two into her pussy as he finger fucked her; going deep and fast; her moans were then louder; she was holding on his head tightly; her pussy was on fire; she could feel her orgasm was close; "Baby, I'm about to cum!" as John went on penetrating her with her fingers; he was stopped as she started shaking; rising up the bed with jets of cum shooting of her pussy before collapsing heavily on the bed; breathing heavily; John smiling slyly as he watched her; she was beautiful

"I want you inside me now!" she whispered barely eyes open; as John slide on top of her; freeing his cock finally before positioning it at the opening of her vagina; he ran it up and down her vulva; he liked how she shuddered and drew up her hips every time he did that; either with his fingers or his cock; before he slid his cock inside her; slowly going deeper and deeper; inch by inch; till all of his dick was inside her; he paused and looked down on her; she was angelic; beautiful; she opened her eyes to meet his gaze; her cheeks were flushed; his gaze made her want him more; it was something about his eyes; she found them very sexy; John raised his hips as he brought them down; his thrusts were deep and slow; as he grabbed into her; she was over the moon; he could feel every inch of her pussy being stretched out; he started increasing the pace of his thrusts; the ecstasy was overcoming him as well; grabbing on her boobs in turns as he was ramming hard into her; he was sure the neighbours could hear how loud she was; he didnt care; he was tired of being kept awake by the neighbours moaning loudly; today was his day of revenge.

He held tightly on her hips as he continued to pump into her; watching as her boobs bounced up and down; she was gripping on the sheets; pulling them over her face; biting them; making John going in on her even the harder; he wanted her to have a night like she had never had before; he pulled out of her without warning; bringing out a disappointed moan from her mouth before he turned her and told her to arch her back towards him; she arched her ass up as he entered her from behind; he didn't start slowly as he did before; he was animalistic; fucking her hard and fast; the loud claps as his hips met her ass cheeks with mighty force; he spanked as he continued stroking her; pulling on her hair; pulling her towards him; he had her totally under her control; he didn't even slow down as she started convulsing as her pussy tightened; she collapsed on the bed; taking out John's dick; but John wasn't giving her a moment's rest; he lowered himself as he entered her again; pushing her head deep into the pillow as he grinded on top of her;

"Baby I CAAAAN'T."

"CAN'T WHAT?"

He couldn't even let her finish her words with his thrusts and how he manhandled her; she was like a conquest; not anymore like a girl who had caught his eye; he could feel he was close to cumming; he wanted to cum in her; he couldn't take out his dick; his dick had found its right fit.

Softs moans were escaping his lips; he was nearing climax; Eve could feel his thrusts were slowing down; "I'm Cumming...;" she tightened her legs and lifted her ass slightly towards him; as John emptied his load into her; could feel his dick pumping as jets of cum were shot deep into her. John collapsed on top of her; both breathing heavily; silent; both still in ecstasy and none of them wanted to go back to reality just yet;

"Shit! My pussy is sore!"

He rolled to her right side, kissing her softly; "We still have an entire night before us!" She spotted a side grin; rolling on top of him; diving for his pink lips.

Aduriz
Aduriz
1 Followers