Sun-clad Waking

Story Info
Drunk last night but luckily her brother helped her home.
1.6k words
4.04
137.8k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking, she found two things; first that she was naked and exposed to the hot morning sun; and second that there was someone else in the room. Then she identified the woozy indifference as not only the pleasant stupefaction of heat, but a hangover. Nora tried to remember last night: a bottle of wine, two bottles? Who had she been with? Was the other person in the room now someone she should be concerned about? Involuntarily she closed her eyes again, lulled to somnolence by the twin baths of warmth. A footfall.

'Oh it's you,' she said when she looked over and saw her brother Tim. There was a tent in his pyjamas indicating how he felt as he scanned her body. 'Did you put me to bed?'

'We were both pretty wrecked. You said you slept naked.'

'I do. You undressed me?'

'You weren't really able to consent to that, but I thought it was harmless.'

'Do anything else to me?'

He shook his head. 'Like I said, no state to consent.'

'Did you want to?' Nora asked with a smile. Until now she'd been resting on her side, the pale expanse of her hip closest to him, large breasts folded under her arm. Now she moved onto her back, giving him a clear view of all her front. The tent around his groin became sharper and he moved forward. She wondered why he was wearing pyjamas and whether her hangover needed a pill.

Tim knelt at the bedside and bent down slowly to kiss her nipple. She admired his brown curls and glanced down appreciatively at her other one, rosy and soft. She touched this, waking its tingly sensitivity as Tim licked around the first one and began to suck it in.

'You're so expert.'

'Would you like a cup of tea?'

'Yes, love one. What's the time? Oh gawd, it is Saturday, isn’t it?'

'Yes!' Tim laughed as he went to fill the kettle. 'You won't have to tell the mad old codger you're too drunk to come in.'

'I should get up anyway. I was going to do something today, what was it?'

'Shopping? There's not much in the fridge.'

Nora stood naked beside her brother at the sink and drew the kitchen window curtains. She was as tall as he was and statuesque where he appeared slight. The hair on her head was a ruddy auburn, a close to impossible colour, and Tim looked down again at her pubic curls like his own. His erection had faded but this enticed it back.

'Do you think of dyeing yourself down there? If I was your boyfriend I'd think it looked better if they matched.'

'Haven't had a boyfriend since I did it,' she said, wrinkling her nose in minor annoyance. 'Haven't had sex for two months, except once with Chris, who's known me for years. It was so good to see you last night.'

Having lit the gas, Tim tossed the match into the bin and held his sister by both shoulders. They looked silently into each other's eyes, with faint smiles and seriousness. They kissed, long and full, with tongues, and withdrew with slurps. Tim did several butterfly kisses across her cheek, which she turned up and aside for him, then began to lick her shoulder, flattening the golden fuzz that glistened over her body.

'I love you so much,' he sighed at last.

'Darling,' Nora whispered, full with love. She slid one hand under the elastic of his pyjama trousers and rubbed his tumid penis. With the tip of her index finger she felt its wetness, then took her hand away and smelt it, as luscious as ever.

'I'm here if you want me,' he told her. Her smile faded into his earnestness and she nodded, letting the wet finger glide across his lips. She admired their graceful curve and the faraway grey-blue of his eyes. They kissed again and he stroked her bottom.


'We probably will one day,' she whispered. 'All very well saying we won't, but it'd be so easy to get carried away.'

'I wouldn't regret it.'

'Going all the way,' she answered with dreamy musicality. 'It's what we used to do at sixteen. I didn't think the time would come when I'd be thinking of it again. With grown-ups you either do or you don't.'

'Speak for yourself. I like every bit of fingers and tops I can get.'

Nora laughed and said, 'Did you finger me?'

'Last night? No,' Tim said, surprised, almost vexed.

'I would've if I had a naked sister and was a horny guy. I suppose.'

'I love you more than that. If we ever go that far I want you to want it. And remember it.'

'How noble, and you could have fucked me and I'd never know.'

'No I couldn't,' he muttered. 'Now perhaps but not last night.'

She laughed again and pulled his pyjamas down around his legs enough to free his equipment, now pointing urgently up to her chest as she cupped his balls. 'Fuck,' she intoned. 'Your thick hairy fuck-sceptre ramming my dripping cunt and shooting hot cum into your big sister's juicy twat while I scream and buck.'

'That's from that porn website you read is it?'

'Literotica?' she grinned. 'There are some great stories in it. Mainly fuck-sceptre rubbish but some beautiful authors too. Go and read stuff by openthighs_sarah.'

'What does she write about?'

'Oh everything. Herself. Things I want to do.'

'Who with?'

'Me or her? Me, I fantasize about fucking my brother Tim.'

'Doesn’t have to be fantasy, my little chickadee,' he said, pulling up his trousers again, as he had detumesced in the absence of her attentions and the tea was singing to be made. He was very, very familiar with his sister's breasts but not used to seeing her naked for any length of time, and was having disturbingly strong thoughts about the colour of her anus, which he had not seen for many years. Inside himself he knew he wanted their play to end and the real thing to begin. 'Or even…'

'What?' prompted Nora. She opened the orange pekoe tea-bags and put two in their mugs. It was almost as enjoyable for her to be giving Tim this show as it was for him to view it, and though she was wet between the legs with desire for him, she had no real idea if she would let it go any further today. It was easier to be firm when only her bosoms were open for access. Today she was teasing.

'I'd like to do something new.'

'Anything in mind?' she said in a low, inviting voice, taut with uncertainty. For answer Tim held her in his arms again, then extended one down her back, caressing with spider treads, reaching her buttocks. She let him stroke her there, then felt his fingers slide down her crack. The index paused dangerously close to her inner wetness, but did not pursue this expedition, and the middle finger toyed with her anus. She took her breath in when he extended the pressure. 'I dunno, Tim, but I've got some gel if we…'

'I want to kiss you there. I want it to be my tongue.'

She gulped and nodded, and her hands shook slightly as she fetched the milk, put it back, and took their mugs into the bedroom. She had a sip then arranged herself face to the pillow, buttocks up towards him and thighs spread. 'No straying,' she warned.

Tim took his pyjamas off, standing where Nora could see him in full, then knelt behind her gripping her buttocks and pulling them apart to reveal the silky umber within. The most prominent smell was her lubricious genitals, but as he placed his cheeks close to hers and edged his tongue-tip forward he picked up the sharp tang of anal skin. His tongue touched her there and rested a moment: she quivered and gasped: he made an exploratory lick then began to drink in her taste. Up and down he roved, then back to the roseate centre. Up and down, from the base of her spine to the overflow of her juices, fingers marking her with their pressure, then back to the roseate centre and in.

With a mouth hot from tea he did it some more, searing her deliciously, sending her into rapture. She dared not think about oral sex, and was wondering whether to shut her legs and pull away, when he exclaimed that he was desperate for relief. He lay down on the bed with his penis huge and hard in the air, and she settled herself around to lie on her back beside him, skin pressed against skin. As a final treat he sucked each of her nipples with a tea-hot mouth, before concentrating on himself.

Tim wet one palm with saliva and surrounded his tip: Nora put an arm around him, and with the free hand began to finger herself. She watched Tim's technique on himself as she had often before. In a short time his hand was full of semen, dripping over the top, while Nora was still bringing herself close. He sighed and relaxed, watching her, kissing her on the cheek as she began to make moan. With a finger dipped in the overspill on his belly he touched her on the innermost edge of her thigh, then slid his finger into her vagina. Just a small touch, not enough in itself to drive her wild, but the thrill of knowing his sperm was inside her catapulted her into climax.

The hot morning sun lay on their naked bodies and dried their juices. Tim touched his sticky hand to his sister's cheek and drew her close for a kiss.