Sun Hee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the heat grow between her legs, too. My sweet little girl was horny. Part of me wondered maybe, just maybe, if I played my cards right, we might have sex tonight.

"Mmm, someone's feeling eager." Her breath was heavy in my ear.

She liked what I was doing with her breasts and I didn't stop. Her hands cradled my head and drew me closer, and in response I sucked harder and with urgency. I could feel her breath rising. She shifted a little to give me better access.

But then she asked the question I was dreading. "Is someone being a good boy?" Her hand found its way to my cock and was rubbing thoughtfully through my jeans.

I buried my head deeper between her breasts, pretending I couldn't hear. She moaned and threw her head back, but then registered that I hadn't answered.

"Hmm?" she asked.

I pushed downward toward her belly, but Sun Hee stopped me. She curled her fingers in my hair and lifted my face up to hers.

"I asked you a question," she repeated. Her voice took on a tone I hadn't heard before, harder and more commanding. "Have you been good?"

Her hand closed around my dick. I felt myself pulse under her grip. Her question had me feeling like a deer in headlights. Not sure how to respond, the moment stretched out. If I didn't tell her then we could finally have sex tonight, and I ached for it. I didn't want to lose that, and I didn't want to disappoint her. But I also couldn't lie. I mean, I could have, but I didn't want to. A big part of what was so amazing about being with Sun Hee was the feeling I could be truly honest with her.

Besides, having her hand around my dick felt like I was hooked up to her lie detector, and I think she already saw the answer in my eyes.

Her large, liquid eyes seemed to hold me captive, and the truth just came out of me. "I spilled," I confessed. "Last night."

I held my breath and studied her for a reaction, but she remained impassive, unreadable. I half expected her to squeeze down on my cock in anger or frustration. Nervous, I tried to defend myself. "I tried..." I said. I took a deep breath and laughed a little. "I tried, I really did. I - "

Her sudden wide smile interrupted me. "You did, huh?" she asked, sounding amused and strangely pleased.

I nodded dumbly, feeling not unlike a pet being scolded by his mistress.

"You spilled?" It was more statement than question, but again I nodded. She laughed and touched my face with her fingers. "I like knowing you couldn't hold back. I mean, I'm disappointed, but it's also really flattering. Have I really been making you that horny?"

"Oh my god, you have no idea, Sun Hee!" I exclaimed, and my obvious exasperation made her burst into laughter.

She pulled me close to her, and we kissed. I could feel her nipples hard like bullets against me and the heat from her pussy. She was at least as horny as I was. A hopeful part of me wondered if maybe I would get to enjoy the treasure between her legs anyway, despite failing my promise.

"You're not mad?"

"No, not mad," she assured me. "Disappointed maybe."

That last part felt like a kick to the gut. I must have looked like a wounded puppy because she immediately tried to play it off. "It's ok, baby, don't worry about it." She kissed me again.

But then she asked the question that really made me nervous. I guess I knew it was coming. "So what were you thinking about? What finally made you lose control?"

She pulled me back down on the bed so we were lying face to face on our sides. Her hand reached out to gently brush my hair from my eyes while I stroked the side of her breast. It felt awkward but strangely incredibly intimate to tell her about how I had touched myself. I had never talked with a girl about masturbation before.

"I was alone in my dorm missing you when I took my cock out," I told her. "I knew it was a bad idea, but I couldn't help it. I just kept thinking about you."

"What did you think about?" she urged, clearly fascinated.

"I thought about your incredible little pussy and how it felt to lick you."

Sun Hee moaned softly hearing that. My fingers drifted to her nipples, and I could feel them harden.

"I thought about the smell and taste of you... I just couldn't help touching myself." I continued. It was like I was in a kind of dream, reliving the moment for her. "And the way you first opened your bra and your beautiful tits first spilled into my hands..."

Sun Hee shifted forward, obviously aroused, and pressed her breasts against my hands. Her little moan told me she was reliving that moment, too. Her fingers found the zipper to my pants, and then I felt her hand bare against me. It was heaven.

"I really like hearing you couldn't help touching yourself because of me. That makes me feel so sexy," she whispered.

"And I thought about that magnificent moment when you flashed your pussy in the dressing room..."

"Mmm, you liked that, didn't you?" Sun Hee teased. "You liked me in that dress...? Imagining me in that dress for Sebastian...?"

I did... and I didn't. She kept putting that image in my head in a way that created a confusing mixture of jealousy and arousal. But she was right: the image of her with him popped into my mind when she had flashed me, and again last night as I was touching myself.

Is that what made you lose control?" she panted. Clearly the answer she wanted was yes; it excited Sun Hee that I would be aroused this way. The desire in her eyes was unmistakable.

It would have been easy to dodge the question. I could have simply stopped there, having told her the truth so far. But again I felt a strange desire to be totally honest and open, even if I didn't quite know how to say it. The submissive things she had me feeling were all new to me. I didn't know what to make of what I was feeling, and it felt almost like she was guiding me to a new understanding of myself. At the time I was too young and inexperienced to understand the way she was manipulating me; I'm not sure she saw it herself, either.

"Yes..." I struggled to collect my thoughts. Saying this next part was going to be humiliating, but she had this hold over me. "And your ex boyfriends..." I looked down, unable to meet her eyes. "...fucking you."

"Oh!?" Sun Hee sat up straight on her elbow, clearly surprised and caught off guard. Something was going on in her eyes that I couldn't read. After a long pause, she asked, "Does that excite you?"

Honestly, I didn't really know the answer, but apparently my cock answered for me. With my pants opened, my cock pushed its way out and rose insistently into a rigid tower until it strained urgently toward her.

Sun Hee watched in astonishment, and her face seemed to bloom in slow delight, her jaw lowering and her eyes opening in surprise. Her hands clapped to her face. "Wow," she said, delighted and amused. "Well, I guess it does excite you."

Her reaction caused my heart to shudder as though a fist was clenched around it. I don't know whether Sun Hee intended it as teasing or not, but blood pounded in my ears. I felt jealousy, arousal, humiliation. Definitely humiliation.

What made it all the more confusing was the Sun Hee reached her hand out to my cock to explore for herself the details of my reaction, and it felt good. Really good.

She smiled as though considering some new possibility. "What got you thinking about my ex boyfriends?"

"What you said... when I was licking you... about how they got to fuck you." Her fingers teased out each embarrassing detail.

"My little comment about ex boyfriends stuck in your mind?" she asked, sounding delighted that her casual comment had had such an effect on me. "I kind of like that." She paused a moment, looking thoughtful. "And you know I don't like when guys get jealous or possessive."

I nodded. In truth I was jealous, fiercely so, but I also wanted to be the boyfriend she wanted me to be.

She pushed against me and squeezed my cock. "So I made you think about them fucking me?" she teased.

She had. It was hot, but also upsetting to think about. Here I was being the nice guy, the guy sensitive to her needs, and because of that I had missed my chance to fuck Sun Hee. While these other guys, whoever they were, the very guys she had complained to me treated her in sexist ways and put their own needs first, they apparently got to fuck Sun Hee's pussy on the very first date. I, literally, was coming last.

She smiled. "And that made you spill?" Her fingers tapped along the length of my cock in an exquisite kind of agony.

My face burned. I couldn't answer.

"Tell me," she insisted, and somehow, I did. I told her how confused I felt touching myself last night and thinking about it. The more I thought about it, the more it hurt, but the more I stroked myself, the more I couldn't help thinking about it.

I pressed my face into the pillow, feeling vulnerable as I confessed these details. "I know I was sabotaging myself," I told her. "I couldn't stop myself."

Sun Hee had a look that was almost predatory. "Were you imagining me eagerly spreading for them? Were they making me cum?" If I hadn't been imagining it before, I definitely was now. It felt almost like she was manipulating me, taunting me. "Do you want me to tell you about them?"

These thoughts, they were in my mind now, and I might never get them out. I didn't want to hear more, did I? I was already upset. Aroused, but upset and jealous. Better to leave the past in the past. After all, everyone has a history, I was adult enough to know that even if I had been clearly wrong in my assumption about Sun Hee's inexperience.

Still, Sun Hee's hand on my cock prodded me to say yes, and against my better judgment I found myself nodding. Her nipples felt like diamonds. This was turning her on, too. Very much.

"How many guys do you think I've been with?"

It wasn't really as if I had thought she was a virgin, not exactly, but more that I just hadn't thought about it. I felt a fool. "Two?"

Sun Hee smiled, suddenly shy again. She turned away, but her hand continued to stroke my cock, making me swell harder. "More than two," she said.

"Three?"

"One guy was especially rough and aggressive. I didn't like him, but he really made me cum."

The image popped unbidden into my mind: Sun Hee crying out in orgasm like she had when I licked her, but with him, this phantom other. The way Sun Hee kept stroking my sensitive cock felt good, really good, but I also felt confused and vulnerable. The adult voice in my head kept telling me this was normal: people have histories, and part of dating is about having this conversation. But it was hard to listen to that adult voice, and I had never had a conversation like this before. A confusion of jealousy and pleasure was rattling my senses.

My cock felt on the verge of cumming, just as it had the night before, and I felt helpless under the teasing caress of her hand.

Sun Hee leaned down and studied my eyes carefully. There was a glimpse of something like cruelty there, which surprised me from such a shy and sweet girl. "Well, I guess there is one more detail I could tell you," she said. "That is, if you want to know." She squeezed my cock as she said it, testing my reaction.

Despite myself, I nodded.

"Well, you are the first guy I've been with who has asked about condoms." Sun Hee paused to let that sink in. Her revelation washed through me like cold water. I felt almost like I was orgasming, even as my cock seemed to shrivel in her hand. She seemed to wipe her hand after, so maybe I did cum a little?

She fell silent after that, we both did.

We just held each other for awhile. Time passed, I'm not sure how long, with both of us feeling vulnerable. Her lips reached for me and we kissed. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you, too, so much," I whispered back urgently.

"You're probably my first boyfriend," she said. "Those other guys... they weren't so much boyfriends as guys who fucked me. I mean it when I said guys like me for sex, but you give me something more than that." Her voice was quiet, a little vulnerable. Honest.

She went on, "Yes, you could have fucked me that night we first met, but it made me feel special that you waited. I really like that you don't try to control me."

I pulled her closer in my arms. "If I'm honest, I guess it kinda turns me on learning I missed that chance. I don't really understand why." It felt good to say it.

"I noticed," she said, laughing quietly. She patted my cock affectionately. "I like hearing you say that. It puts me in charge, and that makes me wet."

"Mmm," I said, burying my face in her breasts.

"If it makes you feel better, you're the first guy who ever licked my pussy like that. I guess that's just not something other guys do."

It did make me feel better. In fact, I felt myself wanting to lick her right then and started to move down her body, kissing her legs, and my hands reached for her shorts to pull them off. The prospect stirred my dick back to life. But Sun Hee pushed me aside and rolled over so she was on top of me. She pinned me down playfully. I could have pushed her off with ease, but she looked too damn sexy and cute to want to move. Her breasts hung down in a most tantalizing way, the fabric of her shirt doing nothing to hide the full outline of their curves and the ribs of her tiny chest. The contrast between the weight of her tits and the delicate petiteness of her torso seemed almost obscene.

She ground her hips down against me. "And about the condoms, please don't think I'm a slut. It's just that, in Korea, condoms aren't very common, and they're assumed to be the guy's decision. Some guys use them, but a lot don't. And as a girl I'm just expected to go along."

I could feel the heat from her pussy radiating through our clothes. It felt electric to hear she had gone bare.

"Is that hot for you, knowing I've been naughty like that before?" She asked. "Did I make you spill your sperm all over yourself because of that?"

"Yes," I groaned. My hands clutched at her. I wanted her. Her reminding me of the helpless way I had spilled all over myself last night wasn't helping. It had been an overwhelmingly intense orgasm. Days of pent of sperm sprayed everywhere in a sticky mess -- all over my hand and stomach and chest, but not in Sun Hee. Not in Sun Hee.

Sun Hee's eyes rolled back into her head as if visualizing every detail. Her mind seemed to be elsewhere. The way she kept grinding herself on top of me hurt my poor dick and aroused me all at the same time.

She looked back down at me and licked her lips. "Maybe I should make you wear a condom?"

"Please..." I said, not really knowing what I meant.

"You asked for one -- they didn't. Maybe that will be a rule. Maybe that will be your punishment for spilling."

That sounded like a terrible idea, and it made me crazy to know her exes had had her bare. I didn't realize it consciously until then, but I had started expecting to fuck her bare. Yet there was something about hearing Sun Hee say it out loud that was tremendously sexy. Her voice seemed to drip with desire, and it was such a naughty idea.

"I will, baby," I groaned, finding it strangely exciting to give in to her teasing. "I'll wear a condom." I would accept my punishment, even if now it felt unfair to have to be wrapped up, and we would finally have sex. We would have sex!

"Good," she said, putting her finger against my lips. Her long black hair spilled around her shoulders like a kind of dark halo. "That's your punishment for spilling and failing your promise."

She leaned back up and climbed off of me. A change seemed to come over her as she looked back at me. Sun Hee acted suddenly stern in a way I had never seen before, and she spoke in a tone that brooked no discussion. "But you still owe me two -- or rather, three -- days of chastity. And I will have it."

She got up from the bed to get her cardigan and pulled in around her chest, hiding her breasts from view. The way she stood over me signaled clearly that she had come to some kind of decision. "Thank you for telling me the truth," she said. "I'm disappointed you masturbated again when we agreed you wouldn't do so without my permission."

I felt crushed to have disappointed Sun Hee, and I'm sure I must have looked chastened. I found myself wondering where this was leading. There was a serious side to this Korean girl, but I had never seen her so demanding before.

"I wasn't sure about this before, but now it seems necessary," she said. Petite as she was, she looked in charge. Koreans could be intimidating.

Sun Hee leaned over and reached into her nightstand table, withdrawing a small white cardboard box which she placed tenderly on the soft mattress in front of her. As she flashed her eyes down at me, she looked nervous and vulnerable, yet her smile betrayed a genuine excitement. I was intrigued.

"I hope you like it."

"Whatever it is, I'm sure I will," I assured her.

The box felt light and delicate as I carefully broke the seal and lifted the lid. At first I didn't know what I was looking at. Then I felt my face flush as I realized the curving clear plastic inside the box was a chastity cage. I didn't know what to say, but my dick spoke for me. It surged erect.

Seeing my reaction, Sun Hee bit her lip and smiled mischievously. "I see by your reaction you know what this is?" she asked.

I nodded, still speechless. I knew what it was, though I had never seen one before and certainly never imagined I would be holding one. More to the point, how did she know what it was?

Sun Hee reached down into the box and pulled out the cage, balancing the device in her delicate hands. Her fingertips traced over the smooth surface, light reflecting off the shining curves. "Your cock goes in here," she whispered seductively and demonstrated with her finger. "And then it can't come out again until the cage is removed." Then she brought the cage to her lips and kissed the dome. There was lust in her eyes.

I couldn't help but imagine her finger as my cock, about to be locked inside her cage, and if anything I became harder still. My pulse pounded like a drum in my ears. I was frozen, mesmerized. An icy thrill traveled slowly down my spine until it made my sphincter clench in a deeply visceral combination of fear and excitement. She was going to take it away!

I was surprised how potent the idea was. Chastity was not something I had thought about before, but watching her thread her fingers through this prison and hearing her talk about caging my cock stirred something powerful inside me. It wasn't just that I was going to be locked, but that sweet little Sun Hee was going to lock me.

"You couldn't stay chaste on your own, and I understand. This will force you to say chaste. Do you understand that?" She spoke as though she were lecturing me. Her sudden harsh tone left no doubt that this was something she wanted to happen, and her new aggressive demeanor was doing little to help my erection.

"Yes, I understand," I quickly answered, feeling suddenly submissive. I felt so vulnerable lying on the bed half naked while she stood over me and lectured me.

"Baby, it is entirely your choice whether you let me put this cage on you. But if you do let me, then it is entirely up to my control. I control when the cage comes off and when it stays on. This is not something I take lightly. You know how much I want to have control and independence when it comes to sex, so you can imagine how much I like the idea of having this control over you."

I simply nodded my head, unable to find words while looking at the object that was about to take away control over my own sex life and give that control to little Sun Hee. My cock, however, had no need for words and proclaimed its feelings by standing straight up and pulsing untouched.