Sun Hee Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The corners of her mouth quirked in a smile, and Sun Hee looked thoughtful. "Wouldn't you be jealous though?"

Her skirt rose higher still, revealing now that she wore no underwear. The bare lips of her pussy were just barely in view, especially now as she opened her thighs wider.

.

"Yes," I said, my mouth watering. "Very jealous. But also it is your right. I gave up control over my sex to you, but you did not give up control to me. I hope you won't, but I'm saying I recognize I have no say in the matter."

Sun Hee's voice dripped with need, and the scent of her arousal started to fill the room. She liked this. "You realize I have always slept with a guy on the first date? You know I have a high sex drive. You missed your chance only because you were too hesitant."

A trembling stillness fell around the room. Both of us acted almost as if hypnotized. Her thighs parted further, and responding to her unspoken command I leaned forward and nudged my face between her legs. She was wet. Very wet. She wanted this.

"Slut," I murmured fiercely as I licked her, and Sun Hee hissed her approval, a sharp intake of breath that mirrored the way her narrow thighs closed around my ears. Her pussy seemed to drip down onto my tongue.

"I came last night... thinking about it," she moaned. "I touched myself -- " She pulled my mouth deeper between her legs. "I touched myself thinking about how I sent you home blue balled... and thinking about how that guy wanted to fuck me."

Horny but needing air, I pulled back from her grip and came up panting. I wondered how I must have looked to her, naked on my knees with my face smeared with her pussy juices.

Sun Hee held my eyes in silent challenge, then pushed further. "That's what made me cum last night," she said. "How do you feel about that?"

Blushing and overwhelmed, I looked back down at her pussy. The pink lips of her labia were open and wet, maybe more open than usual. Her pussy... looked open. How did I feel about that?

Sun Hee turned her head to the side and smirked. "What? Does that surprise you? You do know I have sexual desires of my own, don't you? Or are you so fixated on your own sexual need that you still don't fully realize that I have a complex inner life of my own?"

I dropped my head in chagrin. How did this girl read me so clearly? It was like she could read my mind.

"Is this a rule then?" Sun Hee asked with surprising intensity. "Does my pussy have a right to be 'open'?"

I could sense she wanted it, which scared me but also sent my pulse racing with an unexpected excitement. This was so wrong, so... taboo. But I couldn't deny the way she had me feeling.

Realizing I still held my breath, my answer came with a long, slow exhale laden with an understanding that things had taken a turn we could never come back from. "...Yes, Princess..."

The corners of Sun Hee's mouth twitched in a smile. In truth, I think she had been expecting this, even guiding me to this. She placed her hand on my thigh and, with surprising soberness, said, "Thank you, baby."

"Are you going to..." I struggled to say it. "Are you going to look for other cock?" I wasn't sure what I wanted her to answer to be, I just knew that I was trembling with sexual anticipation, and that whatever answer she gave, I would submit to it.

"Maybe. We'll see. But it makes me happy to know I can." Sun Hee acted casual, thoughtful. She took another sip of tea as though contemplating future possibilities.

Hungry, I moved to dive back between her legs, but she stopped with with a hand on my shoulder.

"But," she said, stern again. "If I'm truly free to do as I wish, you have to actively support me. That has to be a rule, too." She held her index finger pointing sharply toward the ceiling for emphasis. "That means if Jin Sook calls me a slut again, you have to tell her that you support my behavior, even if that's extremely embarrassing for you."

I nodded, chastened.

"And if a guy expresses interest in me, you have to make clear that you won't stand in his way," she insisted. "Is that clear?"

"Yes, baby," I said, trying hard to embrace the lessons she had taught me today about expressing myself clearly and not sending mixed messages. If I was her toy, I wanted to be a good toy for her. "I understand your rules, and I accept them, Princess."

Sun Hee seemed satisfied with my promises. Relaxing, she placed her teacup carefully beside her and took my caged cock in both hands. She held me between her hands as though weighing me, and then patted my cage the way she would pat a dog.

"Well, wow," she said, exhaling suddenly as though a weight had lifted off her shoulders. "We learned a lot about ourselves today, didn't we?"

That was true, I suppose. I certainly was coming to know Sun Hee better and better with each new day, which was an exciting journey to be on, though this Korean girl was still largely a mystery to me. Stereotypes of Asians have it that they are passive and non-confrontational, I was learning that there was a hard-edgedness to Koreans that was dangerous to overlook. They were a serious people who work hard to get their way. I found it admirable. In Sun Hee, I found it intimidating.

For all her vulnerability, Sun Hee revealed a toughness that taught me she could, indeed, be cruel. The prospect both scared and aroused me. Never before had I met a girl like this -- so sweet and yet also so cruel.

And I definitely discovered things about myself I had never imagined before -- new hidden depths that I hadn't known or acknowledged. Sun Hee continued to draw out a submissiveness in me that I never knew was there. These new possibilities -- desires, even -- that she might start to fuck other men, it was almost as though she was creating those desires in me.

As if reading my thoughts, Sun Hee said, "I know we covered a lot of ground today. And made a some big new rules. Maybe we went a little too fast. So I'm giving you one last chance."

She got up, settling her skirt around her, and crossed the room to her nightstand. There she took out the same small, white cardboard box and the same tiny little key. She came back to sit before me on the bed, and surprised me by quickly reaching out and snapping open the lock. Just the lock though. She left the pink little padlock dangling open in the hasp of my plastic cage. Then, delicately, she placed the key next to her on the clean white comforter.

I listened raptly as she explained, "I know you've learned something about just how cruel I can be. So I give you one last chance to back out. You can remove the lock. You can be free. It will disappoint me, but you can have that chance." She pinned me with the intensity of her large, dark eyes. "Or," she continued. "You can make me happy."

The chastity cage was still every bit affixed to my cock, and it still exerted its inexorable, intractable power to confine my penis and prevent any hint of erection. Yet having the padlocked open generated an astonishingly powerful psychological effect. Freedom was right there, I could feel it -- almost. I could just reach out... remove the lock... and then...

Arrgghh, I ached for it!

But I remain frozen. Sun Hee may be offering me a second chance, but she wasn't playing fair and she knew it. Saying I could "be free" -- or I could "make her happy" -- how could I choose to disappoint my Princess?

As if reading my thoughts, Sun Hee said, "I think you like being locked in chastity. I know it's hard, but you need to admit that."

Was that true?

Sun Hee spoke casually, acting as though her comments were off-hand. "I think you belong in chastity. Really, when I called you over this afternoon, I thought we were going to finally have sex. That was my plan. But talking to you now and hearing your confessions, I think it's better if we don't. I think it's better if you stay locked up."

I couldn't move. I feared what she said. And I feared what she said was true.

"Is that ok, baby?" My Princess peered up at me with her wide, dark eyes, trying to make herself look vulnerable while at the same time squeezing her breasts together.

I wanted her. God, I wanted her.

"You should know what this means. You really need to understand it. If you agree to stay in chastity for me, I won't have sex with you. I might not ever have sex with you. Also, I won't promise to stay faithful to you. You already offered to let me stay open to other guys, and I accepted. That can't change now. Remember, no more mixed signals."

This was too much -- too much. This was crazy. I couldn't agree to this.

"I promise to let you cum soon. But after that, it will be longer. Maybe a lot longer. It will be entirely up to me, no exceptions. And now that you've seen more of the cruel side of me, you need to take seriously just how cruel a Korean girl like me can be."

She kept pushing. She knew her power, and she liked it.

"Is that what you want? Will you stay chaste for me?"

I knew it was what she wanted. I felt my resistance breaking.

"Is that what you want, baby?"

My hands trembled.

"You know it is," she said simply. "And you know why." She patted the side of my head. "It's because you're my toy."

I felt any final resistance and second-guessing crumble, as though my mind was melting.

There wasn't much for me to do, really. I couldn't say no to my Princess. As badly as I wanted to cum, I just couldn't say no. I wanted her to feel proud of me. I understood full well that Sun Hee was guiding my actions here, but I needed to take this journey with her.

I clicked the lock shut again. It was a quick, decisive action, and the snap of the metal lock rang through the bedroom. Then, on impulse, I stood and delicately dropped the key into her teacup where it quickly sank from view.

Sun Hee burst into a wide and eager smile. "Come on up here," she called wildly, pulling me onto the bed. "I want to fuck you."

I was all to hungry to join her. Her use of the word "fuck" baffled me briefly, I had just resealed my lock, knowingly foreclosing on the possibility of sex, so intercourse was no longer possible, but Sun Hee took control and soon put me to rights. She pushed me down onto the bed, her actions greedy and even violent, and she climbed on top of me -- climbed on top of my face.

As I looked up, her pink and wet little pussy was lowering down over my face, her musky scent enveloping me. She looked so gloriously sexy as she climbed up onto me: her tits jutting from her opened blouse, and her pussy visibly throbbing with arousal. But the dark blue of her loose skirt draped around my head as her thighs settled down on either side of my ears, covering me in darkness, and Sun Hee began to ride me.

I licked hungrily, blindly. Her labia pushed against my cheek and lips, her clit sliding wetly against my nostrils. Her juices smeared across my face and even up into my nose. She didn't just let me lick her -- she was fucking me. She was the one in charge.

"I'm going to fuck you, baby," Sun Hee hissed, the tension of desperate arousal cracking her voice. "I'm going to be so cruel to you."

I licked at her blindly, groping in the dark. My hands found their way up to her now naked breasts and clutched at her tits. Sun Hee's hands folded over mine and urged me to squeeze harder. Together we squeezed violently, clawing at her sensitive nipples

She ground her pussy down harder, rubbing her clit against the bridge of my nose in a way that in truth was starting to hurt. I struggled to get air, and to get my tongue on her little hood, but she seemed almost not to care. It felt not so much like I was giving her cunnilingus as that she was fucking my face.

"I'm going to be cruel... so cruel..." Her muffled voice echoed above me in my darkness underneath her skirt.

The wetness, the darkness, the heavy air trapped underneath her skirt, all these assailed me, but Sun Hee either was unaware of my distress or simply didn't care. I was her toy.

She started to cry out, her voice high and urgent. "Yes," she panted. "Yes... yes."

She clutched tighter at my hands, her fingernails digging into my flesh. My own cries were muffled by her flesh. Buried as I was under her dress, she couldn't see me and she didn't care. She cared only for her quickening orgasm.

"Aahhhhggg!" Sun Hee cried out. Her thighs tightened like a vise around me, my ears ached, and my jaw hurt from spreading for her. Her pelvis knocked against me in a way that would bruise tomorrow.

Sun Hee clutched down harder, her body arching and spasming. I felt every tremor of the long, muscular orgasm as it spasmed through her entire body, causing her to squeeze and clench involuntarily against me. She arched and shook as if her entire body had itself become a doll, violently shaken by some larger, unseen hand.

Then she cried out again, long and high and loud, a girlish wail of triumph.

I can only imagine what my Princess was thinking as she used me for her release.