Sun Hee Ch. 07

Story Info
His chastity forces him to face the consequences.
14.3k words
4.26
42.9k
16

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chastity was really changing me.

That Sunday night in the library was one of the hottest experiences of my life, but at the same time as Sun Hee became increasingly flirtatious with other guys I was becoming more and more aware of the fact that I didn't seem to be meeting all her needs anymore. In some ways it felt like Sun Hee was leaving me behind, and I was beginning to feel an anxiety that I couldn't shake.

As it turned out, watching Sun Hee flirt with Sebastian and his friends that evening in the library was the most attention I got from her all week. Walking home alone after such a sexually intense and frustrating evening, and worse, waking up alone the next morning, felt lonely. Finals week sucked. Sadder still, next Sunday morning, once finals were over and Winter Break began, Sun Hee would be flying back to Korea to visit her family. I wouldn't see her for a little over three weeks.

On Monday morning then I texted asking if she wanted to get breakfast, and she didn't reply. Still asleep, I guessed. So I waited an hour, anxious and alone in my dorm room. I could hear my roommate Blake shuffling about in his room, like he was moving furniture. Browsing the internet aimlessly, I found myself looking at porn, which was foolish. Every image reminded me of Sun Hee and how much I ached for her body. The chastity cage continued to block any hope of cumming, and yet I thought about the ecstasy of release constantly.

I broke down and texted again. Still no response. Again (it was past 11:00 now, surely she was up?), and nothing.

Blake finally had pity on me and took me out for lunch. I don't know how he put up with me; every other word was "Sun Hee this" and "Sun Hee that." I knew I was annoying, to both him and, with my incessant texts, to her, but I literally could not stop myself.

Not hearing from her now all morning and afternoon, I started to get worried and texted again. And again. Sweet little love notes. Questions. Begging. Sexts. "Baby, I want to see you!" "Thinking of your sweet pussy." "Where are you?" "Missing you." "When will you unlock me?"

I was pathetic.

I texted again.

Finally, past 2pm, my phone chimed. It was her! It was Sun Hee!

Reading the message, though, my heart sank. "Not now.. need to study."

I tapped the phone anxiously, and my other hand went down to my balls. I squeezed them and tugged at the cage. I couldn't help myself. I tried to picture her in my mind: dressed in her pink pjs and curled up under the blankets in her room, perhaps with a cup of tea warming her hands.

"I really want to see you," I texted back.

Her reply took five long agonizing minutes. "I mean it, I am busy."

"Have mercy, baby. I'm so horny I could die," I texted, punctuating the message with a smiley face.

This time her reply came immediately. "You know I don't like you asking for release."

I felt myself on dangerous ice here. Her texts were so terse it seemed like maybe she was in a bad mood or something. Plus, Sun Hee could be a very stubborn girl; if she felt like I was pushing her it would put her back up and she would be even more resistant. She didn't like people telling her what to do. But the throbbing need in my balls pushed me to act boldly. "Please..." I begged, this time with three smiley faces.

Anxious. with fingers crossed, I waited for her reply. And waited. It was ten agonizing minutes before her reply finally came back. "Ok, tonight. I promise. 9pm."

The surge of relief and gratitude I felt was ridiculous, as if a professor had unexpectedly cancelled his final, or better, as though I had just won the lottery. My gamble had paid off. I was going to get to see her, some alone time with my darling Sun Hee! And better, she had promised to unlock me and let me cum!

Still, the rest of the day was a struggle and a disaster. In some ways, knowing that in hours I would gain release was actually harder than enduring long days in chastity with no end in sight. At least then, I knew not to let my hopes up, whereas now all I could think about was Sun Hee's naked body, the smell of her pussy, the heft of her tits, and the feel of her wet kiss against me.

Despite the allure and promise of Sun Hee's incredibly sexy body, or maybe because of that, having to wait until 9pm to see her also stirred up all my growing anxieties about our relationship. Why was she making me wait so long to see her? Didn't she want to see me as badly as I wanted to see her? Was she losing interest? Was she really too busy studying, or was her refusal to see me about something else?

Buried in the last question was a much darker and more threatening one, a question I could only barely allow to coalesce in my mind before I had to work frantically to push it away. What if Sun Hee really was attracted to Sebastian? What if... something was going on between them?

Each time these thoughts nudged into my mind, it was like a yawning chasm suddenly opened at my feet and I teetered at the edge of something big and dark and dangerous that I couldn't understand. Among those things I couldn't understand was why those thoughts seemed to excite me. Every time I felt that chasm yawning at my feet, my skin tingled and my spine tightened and my balls seemed to shrivel and throb.

It confused me.

And the more I had to wait to see her again, the more these confusing thoughts and insecurities swirled in my brain.

But on top of all this, I had my own paper to write for Philosophy, and I couldn't focus. Sometimes there were periods oddly where the enforced chastity brought on a kind of zen-like calm and laser-like focus. Free of all sexual distraction, I could relax and just be me. But this was not one of those times. I kept thinking about Sun Hee, and when I wasn't thinking about her my webbrowser somehow kept finding its way to porn sites.

Always Asian girls now, never white girls. It was cute Asian girls in bikinis and sexy lingerie and open shirts. Their expression inviting, their legs open. Pussies open and eager for sperm. So many girls open and eager for me to fuck them, and they were all Sun Hee in my mind. I ached for it, ached for her. Deeply ingrained habit had my hand reaching down to my useless dick and trying to stroke myself to the images. It felt good, sort of, but only served to intensify my frustration and heighten my painful need for release.

All these images were Sun Hee to me. And well, if I was honest, sometimes they were Jin Sook, too. Dark and threatening and contemptuous. Sometimes the girls in the pictures seemed to have that same mysterious look, that same contempt that Jin Sook had when my girlfriend told her I had a small penis. And gazing into those eyes fueled a deepening need and submission.

The hours ticked by slowly, and finally, as 9 pm neared, I became so happy and excited. I showered and dressed up nicely, arranging my hair and even dabbing on a hint of cologne before heading over to her dorm, only to arrive as Sun Hee, Jin Sook, and her friends were leaving the dorm dressed in their coats and purses for a night out.

My heart sank and all those insecurities returned when I saw them. "What's going on?" I asked Sun Hee, unable to conceal my disappointment that she was leaving with her friends. Hurt, I was confused why Sun Hee seemed to going off somewhere when she was supposed to be making time for me.

"Hey baby, what are you doing here?" Sun Hee asked as she stepped away from her friends to greet me. She seemed genuinely surprised I was there.

"I... We were going to hangout tonight?" We had plans, but a sinking feeling in my stomach warned me that she had forgotten, and the blank look on her face confirmed it.

"Oh," Sun Hee replied.

She stood there awkwardly, we both did, as her friends waited impatiently. Sun Hee looked torn, and I somehow sensed that I spoke up she would stay behind with me like we'd planned rather than going out with her friends. But I felt torn, too. I wanted her to stay, but more than that I wanted her to want to stay. It hurt that she had apparently forgotten our plans, yet strangely a masochistic part of me that I couldn't begin to understand reveled in the feeling that she was going to leave me.

I could have asked her to stay, but again I missed my chance. I said nothing. An awkward silence spread between us.

Finally, Sun Hee smiled. "Well, sorry, baby, I guess I have to cancel," Sun Hee said, though the mischievous smile on her face rather undermined any sense of true contrition. "I'm heading out to see a movie with the girls."

"But... I really need to cum." My voice dropped into a whisper.

"Oh, you do do you?" Sun Hee said with a wicked little grin. Suddenly she stepped toward me as though about to kiss me passionately, but instead her hand slipped deftly into my jeans and I felt her tiny fingers cold around my naked balls.

Sun Hee held her hand there for a minute, squeezing tight around my swollen balls, while she studied me. I can only guess what she saw in my eyes: shame, submission, arousal.

She studied my face intently. It felt strange having her so close, fixed on me so carefully, her fingers cold around my tender balls, awakening in me a powerful need to feel the release of orgasm.

Sun Hee squeezed again, with sudden fierceness - hard enough to make me gasp audibly. Hard enough to hurt. Her tiny hand around my sensitive sack was an agony of sensation, and the most attention I had received from her in days.

"Nope," Sun Hee said casually. "Not heavy enough yet. Sorry, baby."

She patted the side of my face with the same hand that had been wrapped around my balls, then without a further thought turned and walked over to rejoin her friends.

"Be a good boy, now," she called back to me as she slipped her arms around the waists of the girls on either side of her. "Be a good little boy."

It was humiliating to have her talk to me like that in front of other people, and the girls burst into giggles and talked in Korean amongst themselves as they walked away. Jin Sook wore a face of open contempt, and whatever she said in Korean sounded cold and cruel. Min Ha looked back almost apologetically, but she too laughed as she was drawn along by her friends.

My heart sunk as they left together, still laughing at my misfortune. I told myself Sun Hee deserved to have some fun with friends after studying so long, but at the same time my feelings were definitely hurt. Watching her leave, I felt abandoned. But then why did that make my poor, desperate dick buzz even more?

One thing I noticed as they walked away was that Jin Sook, normally the undisputed alpha girl, was off to the side. Sun Hee walked in the middle of the group, and the other girls seemed to look to her now. As she led them down the sidewalk, Sun Hee's hips seemed to sway with an extra degree of confidence, a more open sexuality that only added to her incredible allure.

I still felt the phantom touch of Sun Hee's cold hand squeezing my balls, a sensation that soon gave way to the wild imagination of each of the girls performing a similar inspection. Jin Sook reaching into my pants next, her fingers long and slender as they wrapped around my aching balls and squeezed, ruthless, crushing my sensitive manhood. Then Min Ha, shy and flat as a board, her tiny hand tender against the sensitive flesh of my dick. And finally SooYoung, hesitant at first and then, surprisingly, crushing. Angry even.

In my mind each of the girls took turns torturing me and laughing, crushing my balls and promising to jerk me off.

I would have let them, too. After so long trapped in this cage and denied by my darling Sun Hee, even such cruel torture from her friends would have been a welcomed release. And the fantasy was a welcomed distraction from the niggling insecurities that more and more wormed their way into my mind.

***

Later, maybe an hour or so, my phone pinged with a message from Sun Hee: "Sorry, baby. I actually did forget we were supposed to hang out tonight. I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't want to disappoint my friends. Hope you liked my little tease - I know you do like to be denied. Thinking of you XOXO."

It was meant to be an apology, but it ended up hurting my feelings even more. She had forgotten me. And having her admit it straight out made me feel even more vulnerable.

Alone in my room that night, I felt pretty low.

I started to resent this chastity cage, but resenting it didn't make it go away.

Hurt and upset as I was I still slipped into the dark of sleep filled with dreams of Sun Hee: her sexy body, her ripe and full tits, the dark wetness of her pussy. And my cock ached for her. I ached for her.

***

I slept fitfully, waking again and again throughout the night, always with images of Sun Hee's sweet pussy and the phantom warmth of her large breasts pressed against my back, only to remember again and again that I slept alone in my sweaty sheets and in my lonely little room.

When I finally dragged myself from bed around 7 a.m. I immediately checked my phone, and the loneliness returned. No messages. Where was Sun Hee?, I wondered. What time had she gotten home from the movie last night?

"Morning, baby," I texted. "You must have been out late with your friends if you still haven't texted. Hope you had fun last night."

It felt passive aggressive as I typed it out, but I felt hurt. And I told myself it was sincere; I did hope she had fun, even though I resented her for breaking our date and leaving me.

Falling back asleep, I consoled myself with the image of my sweet girl sleeping happily in her bed, her long black hair tangled across her face and her huge tits naked and firm underneath the thin cotton of her pink nightie. She seemed so innocent and angelic in my dream, and I longed to touch her. But then some darker part of my subconscious intruded.

A hand intruded into the dream image. Sebastian's hand. Broad and dark, resting on Sun Hee's upturned hip, as a shadow seemed to fall over her. As the darkness touched her, her back ached erotically and her hips seemed to open. Her hardened nipples, no longer innocent, became lewd and exaggerated. Almost grotesquely sexual.

In the dream I tried to shout a warning, yet no sound would come out. My mouth simply hung open in silence. The shadow advanced, covering her, and suddenly Sun Hee's eyes flashed open and met mine.

I awoke from the dream with a start in an agony of confusing arousal. My tiny cock pressed helplessly against the cage, but the plastic felt somehow wet and slippery, as though I had somehow ejactulated in my sleep without orgasm.

And Sun Hee still had not messaged.

I slumped back into the bed and screamed in frustration. But there was nothing to be done but to go about my Tuesday and try not to think about it. I showered, got breakfast, and studied. All the while I checked my phone obsessively, my anxiety growing. Nothing.

I still hadn't heard from her when I had to go take my afternoon Calculus final. I don't think I did very well.

Feeling sad and more than a little defeated after that exam, I broke down and texted again, just a simple "Thinking of you."

Imagine my surprise when I got an immediate reply. "Hey baby," she texted. "Sorry I haven't texted sooner."

My heart began to pound in sudden happiness, and I waited eagerly, expecting her to write more. But five minutes passed, then ten, and nothing came. As I waited I tried to imagine where she was: In her room? The library? The cafeteria? It felt so strange not knowing where she was during the day, and stranger still not having seen her for so long. This was probably the longest we'd been apart since we started dating.

I had hoped my silence would get her talking, but no more messages were coming. Finally, I broke down and gave her a nudge. "How are you doing?" And then, "Can I see you?"

"No." Her reply took almost ten minutes, and it felt like a slap in the face. Then, "Not feeling well."

In retrospect, I should have left things there, but I didn't. I hated feeling so anxious and insecure, and I couldn't read how she was feeling: Was she upset? Sad? Did something happen? The uncertainty filled me with a submissive angst that I didn't know how to handle. So I did what any clingy guy would do, I texted again: "Baby, sorry you're not feeling well. Maybe I can come over and take care of you?" And then: "I really need unlocked. Remember, you promised."

She had promised. But she had forgotten yesterday and seemed even less interested today. It didn't sound like she remembered. Or cared.

Her reply was immediate this time. "Listen, I said no and I mean no. I have other things to do. I know you're horny, but that's just not my problem, now is it? This chastity thing isn't so I can be available whenever you want. It's so you are available whenever I want!"

I held my phone in stunned silence. I could hear the anger and frustration in her words. In my mind's eye I could see Sun Hee clearly, her face screwed up in a mask of concentration and her fingers typing furiously. My girl was so sweet, but when she felt herself being pushed around, she dug in her heels.

That's why I should have left things there, but I couldn't, even though I knew I was making a mistake. "What's wrong, Baby?" I wrote back. "I'm coming over."

"You're not listening. Now it's two days." Her reply was immediate and unmistakable.

"But..." My fingers were already typing another reply, outraged and frustrated by her refusal to hear me out, when my phone buzzed again. "Make that three days. And if I see you it will be five days. Do you understand, toy?"

Three days would be Friday. She was leaving for Korea Sunday morning... five days.

Shocked and frozen, my fingers trembled on the keypad before I finally had to put the phone aside for a moment. Sun Hee's bullying worked. She had taken the fight out of me, but I wasn't happy about it. And my poor cock wanted to weep in frustration: three days!

"I understand, Princess." The message hurt to send, and I felt a lump of despair in my throat as the words vanished into the ether. Three days without seeing Sun Hee. I couldn't imagine it. Even without the cage, it seemed impossible.

And it hurt that she didn't want to see me.

She wanted some space, that was all. At least that's what I told myself. But while I had gotten used to being sidelined sexually, relegated to serving her sexual desires without getting sex in return, being sidelined so literally this way was a whole new experience. And I didn't like it.

That familiar submissive anxiety surged, and I was still struggling to process my feelings when my phone chimed again. Sun Hee had written again! It was an image file.

My heart seemed to float up into my throat as the image appeared, and it felt like I was suffocating. It was a close-up of Sun Hee's cleavage, her tits on spectacular display in a tight yellow tank top I didn't recognize, and there, nestled just between the soft skin of her cleavage, glinting bright against the honey glow of her flesh, was the key to my chastity cage, the little chain around her neck looking impossibly dainty and delicate.

The caption read: "Just in case you forget."

The picture was unbelievably hot, a confusing mixture of threatening and arousing. But just knowing she was thinking about me enough to send it gave me a surge of pleasure. Yet something about the picture niggled at me, like a worm creeping back into that dark space of dread and jealousy.

She had said she wasn't feeling well, and yet here she was wearing this incredibly low cut top instead of bundled up in one of her many fuzzy sweaters. The background was clearly a dorm room, but it wasn't hers, and I couldn't be sure but it didn't look like a girl's room.

My head swam, and I felt dizzy.

Somewhere in there was a lie. But she wouldn't lie, would she? Sun Hee had never lied to me.