Sun Hee Ch. 10

Story Info
Back under Sun Hee's control, she shows true cruelty.
17.1k words
4.62
49.4k
19

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my life now, locked and in limbo.

When Sun Hee was back home in Korea, I had made the decision, perhaps foolishly, to lock myself back into her chastity cage, and in order to make that decision final I mailed her the only key. Now that she was back, there was no way of knowing what, if anything, would happen next.

Sun Hee had not asked me to be locked in chastity for her again, nor had she agreed to be my keyholder. She had also made no promises about ever releasing me. By mailing the only key to her, I had placed myself entirely at her mercy.

It was a foolish and rash thing to do, but the decision was irrevocable.

I was totally at Sun Hee's mercy.

That's why the next day I was knocking quietly at her door around 2:00 in the afternoon even though she had not invited me. I couldn't stay away.

Sun Hee answered the door looking dishevelled and zombie-like, despite it being the middle of the afternoon. Her hair was matted across her face, her face was free of makeup, and she was wearing just a simple black tank top and short shorts. She was wearing glasses instead of contacts, which exaggerated her eyes and made her face look strange and unfamiliar. Her tiny fingers clutched at a big fluffy white blanket pulled loosely around her, and she leaned sleepily against the edge of the door.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, sounding surprised, not unhappy. Sleep was heavy in her voice. The poor girl was obviously intensely jet lagged. This was the middle of the night in Korean time, and making that time change from day to night flying back here was really hard. The poor girl looked like she could barely stand.

Already I regretting coming. I worried she was unhappy to see me, but then her eyes dropped to my waist, plainly inspecting my crotch where my chastity cage was locked around my helpless penis. A little smile crooked at the side of her weary mouth as she answered her own question. Sun Hee nodded to herself. She knew why I was here.

In the room behind her someone was talking in Korean: a high, feminine voice. One of her friends, but not Jin Sook. So she wasn't alone then.

Sadly, that meant now wouldn't be a chance to have the heart-to-heart talk about our relationship I was hoping for. There was so much I wanted to tell Sun Hee: about my chastity, about my desire for her to take me back, about how much I missed her, and about how I was willing to do whatever she desired.

A certain knowing look in Sun Hee's eye suggested she knew exactly what I was hoping for, and that sent a tingle down my spine to the very base of my aroused and helpless cock.

Sun Hee pushed herself from where she leaned tiredly against the edge of the door and shuffled sleepily back into the room toward the couch. She left the door open for me to follow.

My sweet little girl looked so tiny and tired as she shuffled across the room. She could barely lift her feet, and the long train of her fluffy little blanket kept twisting around her bare legs.

She looked so small and vulnerable!

Seeing how miserably tired and wretched Sun Hee was, as I followed her into the room I ached to wrap my arms around the poor girl and comfort her. I would have loved to be a shoulder for her to nuzzle up against, but alas, her friend SooYoung and SooYoung's boyfriend were there on the couch. Sun Hee flopped back onto the space beside her friend, a warm little nest of blankets and tissues, and she made no effort to squeeze over to make room beside her.

Instead, it was SooYoung that my girl nuzzled against, and the only space left was the chair across from her.

But Sun Hee had other ideas. No, she didn't move over to make room. Instead, she tapped lightly at the edge of the couch, indicating the floor at her feet. Like I was her pet!

There was a moment of hesitation; the chair was the obvious place for me to sit. I felt awkward with her friends there and unsure of my place, especially as Sun Hee hadn't invited me over.

But Sun Hee patted the edge of the sofa again, more firmly and with just the hint of a smile, and almost without being aware of it I was settling to the floor at her feet. Some instinctual part of me was stirred by being treated this way by my girl.

Her friend SooYoung was talking this whole time, chatting idly in Korean to her boyfriend who didn't seem to be listening. Jin Sook wasn't there; she must be still asleep in her room behind us. And for her part, as soon as Sun Hee was back on the couch she seemed to be fading back into sleep. Her tiny body half-cuddled, half-slumped against her friend in a way that filled me with a curious combination of protectiveness and jealousy, but mostly I was being ignored. Chaffing at the situation, I wished Sun Hee and I could be alone together. There was so much I wanted to talk with her about.

It didn't matter though. The poor girl was far too jet lagged anyway.

Still, sitting at Sun Hee's feet felt right somehow. As much as I wanted to have Sun Hee all to myself, as long as I could be in her presence I felt happy and at peace. The chastity cage around my dick squeezed in a way that felt almost comforting in Sun Hee's presence, the growing heaviness of in my balls a constant reminder of my devotion to her.

Sun Hee roused enough to peer down at me, the lethargy of sleep weighing her body. "How are you doing down there?"

I laughed inwardly at the question. How was I doing indeed. I was locked in chastity for exactly a week now - seven days! My own foolish, foolish plan to prove my devotion to Sun Hee left me without hope of release, and as the days built up so did my need to beg Sun Hee for mercy.

That lock hung heavy against the plastic of my chastity cage. I found myself acutely aware of every shift of its weight inside my jeans, every little tug and squeeze of the cage around my balls. Seven days was bringing me to the edge of what I could endure, and that cage - that implacable wall around my cock - was starting to drive me to the edge of madness. Something needed to change and soon.

Yet it wasn't even release that I wanted!

Honestly, as much as I ached to get out of the cage, as much as I ached to cum and finally feel the blessed release of orgasm - what I most yearned for was to know that my sacrifice was accepted by Sun Hee. I needed to know that she was mine again, even if it meant being locked forever. I needed the chance to talk with her, to tell her I was ready to be her devoted slave, to prove that I could submit to her in all the ways she expected.

Sun Hee was the girl of my dreams, and this was the only way to win her back. Right? This was what Sun Hee wanted... Wasn't it?

That nagging uncertainty, more than than the incessant and unrelievable need for sexual release, gnawed at me. What if I was wrong? What if Sun Hee didn't care about taking me back after all? What if keeping me locked in chastity no longer interested her? What if she was done with me and I was now being friend-zoned?

My body trembled at Sun Hee's feet. Uncertainty and helplessness shivered through my body with a tingling erotic energy. That last possibility, especially, made me tremble: friend-zoned... while she was free to do as she pleased.

Of course there was another possibility as well, a darker, even scarier outcome: What if the key was lost? Packages got lost in the mail all the time; so many hands the key had to pass through before it got to her, what if something happened? I would be trapped forever.

Such thoughts of disaster, strangely, only made my cock ache even more intensely.

Looking up at Sun Hee like a lost puppy from my place on the floor, I studied Sun Hee's face but found no answers there - even as I felt her gazing down at me, peering into my eyes as though she could read my mind.

Those glasses she wore, new from her visit to Korea, looked foreign on her face: thick frames with huge, oversized lens that exaggerated her already large, luminous eyes. The effect was to make her eyes even more dramatic than usual, giving her a rather fetching sexy librarian look, and with her long hair spilling across her face, the light brown and golden highlights I was still getting used to shining in the sunlight from the window, my familiar girl looked somehow new and exotic.

It was like this was a new Sun Hee who had come home from Korea - the same girl, yet somehow different. At once more innocent and more dangerous.

Feeling Sun Hee's gaze on me made me tremble at her feet, even as her eyes inevitably lidded over again in sleep and her chin drooped down against her friend's shoulder.

Looking to SooYoung held no answers either. Her voice high and breathy, SooYoung continued to chirp mindlessly above me, oblivious to my desire for privacy, oblivious to my chastity and the growing, burning arousal of my hopelessly trapped cock - all while Sun Hee listlessly slumped beside her and burrowed against her friend's warm and slender body.

Both SooYoung and her boyfriend were part of Sun Hee's group of Korean friends, but I didn't know either of them well and felt uncomfortable around them. SooYoung was a very conventional Korean, almost stereotypically so, the kind of girl who always travelled with a pack of other Koreans. She was shy around Americans and avoided them, partly no doubt because of her heavily accented English. Her boyfriend's English was even more limited. Gruff and aloof, he had almost never talked to me and treated me with suspicion, and today was no exception. Both of them were an important reminder of a basic truth that I sometimes lost track of: as much as I felt I knew Sun Hee, she was still foreign to me, from a culture and outlook very different from my own.

SooYoung always dressed with lots of lace and frills, modest and conventionally feminine clothes that made her look cute and pretty, if somewhat ordinary compared with Sun Hee or Jin Sook. Not that she wasn't hot; she just wasn't quite gorgeous the way her friends were even though she spent a lot of time on her looks. She had shoulder length hair that she dyed light brown, and she wore a red ribbon around her hair that perfectly matched her lipstick. That seemed to be SooYoung's thing; I'm not sure I ever saw her without a ribbon or bow in her hair. A cheerleader in high school, SooYoung cared about popularity, boys, and gossip, and in the group dynamic she acted like Jin Sook's right hand, scolding Sun Hee to act proper and be part of the group. In that sense she seemed like a classic case of a second tier girl who longed to be on top. Yet for all that she had an open and friendly personality - bubbly, air headed, and very typically Korean.

In that empty headed way, SooYoung sat above me chatting mindlessly as she painted her nails, seemingly indifferent to the fact that Sun Hee was barely awake, her boyfriend was staring into his smartphone and clearly ignoring her, and I was unable to understand her Korean. And all I could do was obsess over Sun Hee's legs.

Even as Sun Hee snuggled deeper under her blanket and nuzzled up against SooYoung's body, her delicate little legs and feet poked out just above me, hanging over the edge of the sofa cushion right beside my head. As she pulled the blanket up around her bare shoulders and curled up with somnolent, sleepy pleasure, the blanket, white with little tufts of yarn for extra fluffiness, became twisted around her legs in a way that left them only partly covered.

As a result, Sun Hee's little feet poked out from under the blanket in a way that seemed almost a deliberate invitation.

Her perfect little toes wriggled in the cold air. I watched them, lovingly, fascinated by each little detail. Her skin looked smooth and silky, the color of pure honey in the dim light of the room, and her feet were just unbelievably petite and tiny. The polish on her nails had become chipped and rubbed almost entirely off, probably from her long flight, but somehow this little bit of imperfection only heightened Sun Hee's angelic beauty.

Her skin smelled sweet and ever so slightly musky as I inhaled deeply, breathing Sun Hee into me. Up close I could see each tiny whorl of her foot and the tiniest little hairs just prickling the surface of her skin. Her toes were so unbelievably tiny - so delicate!

Sun Hee flexed and curled her little toes as though wordlessly beckoning, and on impulse, I leaned my head against the couch beside her and lightly pressed my lips against them, and my hand snaked up along the smooth curve of her inner calf. I couldn't help myself. And if her friends noticed surely it wouldn't appear too strange. Surely it would be ok for me to kiss the feet of this girl I loved!

Sun Hee moaned softly. Her eyes flickered down at me, heavy-lidded with sleep. A faint smile spread on her lips. Her body shifted, torpid and yawning, stretching catlike and twisting her languid spine in a way that pushed her large breasts outward, before slumping back against SooYoung's shoulder. A sigh of pleasure escaped her lips as she nestled into the soft cushions, nudging her face deeper into her friend's shoulder and breast.

It nettled a little, that SooYoung was the one who got to enjoy my girl cuddling against her. Sun Hee's large, braless breasts mashed against her while SooYoung began to stroke Sun Hee's hair absently, and I knew from experience just how soft and warm Sun Hee's breasts felt pressed against you. I ached to feel that again.

Watching these two girls quietly leaning together and snuggling into one another under the blanket, wholly innocent, began to stir unexpected thoughts. Sexual thoughts.

And I have to admit I was acutely aware of SooYoung's legs beside me also.

Her legs were bare too, though unlike Sun Hee, she wore a dress and a pair of pale gold heels and her toes were painted a bright red. The soles of her shoes clicked and shuffled against the floor, and occasionally, as SooYoung crossed and uncrossed her legs, her slender calves brushed against me, sending shivers down my spine. Once or twice I couldn't resist shifting in a way that brushed my arm along her shin, and the inappropriateness of the contact felt strangely erotic.

The effect of sitting between these two beautiful women's legs was electric. My hand rested lightly high on Sun Hee's inner calf, and I pulled her close to my face gently, savoring the warm of her skin on mine. Meanwhile, behind me, SooYoung's left leg brushed lightly across the back of my shirt, and the toes of her shoe rested mere millimeters from where my hand leaned against the floor, a proximity I felt rather than saw.

I leaned down to kiss Sun Hee's feet again, increasingly aroused. There was no way I could resist. First a series of little pecks on the tops of each of her toes, and then more lingeringly.

Sun Hee's feet curled sensually, and a little spark of electrical charge passed between us, shooting up her spine and down mine.

Sun Hee sighed and squirmed, clearly enjoying the sensation. She nudged her foot a little closer while nuzzling deeper against SooYoung's breasts. Sun Hee's mouth almost seemed to be seeking out the other girl's nipple through the pale peach fabric of SooYoung's dress, and now her arm lay across SooYoung's waist as she drew her friend's body closer.

Such intimacy between friends was common for Koreans. It was not unusual for girls to cuddle this way, arms wrapped around each other and faces buried against one another, yet being locked in chastity had the effect of making even the most ordinary moments become sexual.

It was only my sex-crazy mind making this more than it was, surely. And yet Sun Hee seemed to be breathing more deeply, her chest rising and falling more rapidly. Both girls were. And Sun Hee's fingers were clutched around the fabric of SooYoung's dress just above her rounded hip. The image of my girl pulling SooYoung toward her and kissing her, absurd and unexpected as it was, stirred inside me a deep and aching longing. I started imagining them kissing while I watched, Sun Hee's large and pendulous breasts pressing urgently against her friend's body, her smaller breasts soft and yielding, their bare legs intertwining.

I felt a fool for evening thinking such a thing, but I couldn't help it.

Sun Hee would never have lesbian sex with one of her friends. Would she?

And yet something was happening between them. Sun Hee's breathing was definitely elevated, and there was no question she was burrowing deeper against her friend's breast. Sexual or not, her face was buried against SooYoung's bosom, and SooYoung's breath too had grown ragged. Somewhere along the line her incessant talking had tapered away.

It was also undeniable that Sun Hee had a seemingly insatiable need for sex. Other men had found it easy to get Sun Hee to spread her legs. The memory of her promiscuity used to cause me pain, it still did - but now, after being trained and teased by her, it also excited me. I ached for that feeling of humiliation as Sun Hee took what she needed, and ached for the denial Sun Hee wielded over me - even as it terrified me.

As if reading my mind Sun Hee shifted forward on the couch, causing her hips to slide toward me and her legs to fall open. It was the kind of unladylike display that SooYoung would have scolded her for - a good girl should always sit with her legs together - and it drew my eyes like a magnet. Her pussy was right there, taunting me.

The blanket had gotten tangled up between the two girls, exposing Sun Hee's hips and thighs. Her tiny short shorts were skin tight and hugged every curve of her narrow hips, and as she spread apart her thighs, the thin fabric stretched tightly over her perfect little pussy, revealing the outline of her pussy lips just barely visible through her shorts.

It had been over a month now since I had even seen or touched or tasted Sun Hee's pussy, and yet I thought about it constantly. It was humiliating that I had never even gotten inside her. I had never gotten to feel her pussy. I had missed my chance. And it was even more humiliating to realize that she had had sex only a few days ago, while I was locked helplessly in this chastity cage. Sun Hee's perfect little pussy, only a few inches now from my face, had enjoyed another man's cock.

She had cum for him.

And thinking about Sun Hee's pussy made my mouth water.

SooYoung was watching me. I could feel her eyes prickling the back of my neck, and, perfectly aware that she was watching, I bent again to kiss Sun Hee's feet.

I can only imagine what SooYoung thought of this act of submission. She was a very traditional Korean girl, with some pretty traditional ideas about gender roles and proper behavior, and acutely aware of group hierarchy. A man was supposed to be in charge, and a girl's place was to follow. Kneeling at a girl's feet and worshipping her this way was not the way any real man would behave. There was no way I wasn't lessening myself in her eyes.

What must SooYoung be thinking as she watched me kiss her friend's feet? And how did she feel when my kisses made Sun Hee squirm against her, pressing her big breasts into her?

My eyes flicked up toward hers, I couldn't help it. And as I looked up at SooYoung, I saw something that made my cock surge unexpectedly.

SooYoung's dress was a pale peach A-line dress with bands of white lace at the sleeves and hem, and a big white frilly collar. It was long enough to be perfectly modest while standing, and it completely covered her soft breasts like the good and conventional girl that she was. But as SooYoung shifted on the sofa, the hem had bunched and pulled upward so that her panties were showing.

I could see them plainly - tiny white panties peeking out from underneath all the white and peach lace.

Sun Hee's hand was still around her waist, too, clutching the fabric of her dress, and my girl seemed to tug it upward just a little more, as if wanting me to see.