Sun, Sand, and Sin

Story Info
Dad and daughter find love on vacation.
5.3k words
4.34
115.6k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got to be kidding me." Krissy sighed heavily and kicked the door shut to her bedroom. It seemed to be the only place that she could relax after a long day of confusing classes, merging text in books, long and boring speeches from professors. She wanted so badly to just give up but knew her parents would kill her. Nobody said that college was going to be easy. Krissy now leaned back in bed and was beginning to have second thoughts. She sipped on an iced coffee drink, the new "in" beverage and turned on the tv only to hear a loud knock on the door. "Ugh. Give me a break!" she whined to herself. She was feeling so lost and alone. "Krissy, you home?"

"Yeah Dad, I'm home."

"Could you come down and help me with the groceries?"

"I just took off my shoes and I am real busy ..." she looked around, thinking of an excuse " I'm studying for this exam." the pop music channel was muted.

"Please? It'll take two minutes."

"God, okay, okay! I'm coming." Krissy jumped up and put on some cheap sandals. She opened the door to her smiling father.

"That's my girl."

"Bite me, Dad." Krissy smirked while she ran down the stairs and out the door.

George watched his daughter run down the stairs in her barely there shorts and tank top, and had flashbacks of the little brunette girl who always wore pigtails and sun dresses. He shook his head and asked himself where THAT Krissy had gone. He peered into her bedroom and saw the tv on mute. "Some studying." he muttered to himself. All the stress of the office, his company rumored of people being laid off soon, all the bitching from his ex-wife. Nothing a good hard drink wouldn't soothe away....if only for a few moments. He met his daughter at the staircase, her arms were covered with plastic bags she could barely lift. "I was coming down, you didn't have to grab all of that." he pulled some bags off of her arms and they both went into the kitchen to load the fridge. "It doesn't matter Dad, I don't have all day! As a matter of fact I don't have any free time anymore." his girl rolled her eyes and sighed. "Not with all this fuckin homework."

"Watch it."

"It's true.. I don't even want to do this anymore. I can't go out, I don't even have time to date any guys. All of my friends are having so much fun, and I'm totally wasting my time with school." she threw a hand up and shoved the milk in the fridge.

"Your mother...and I.. we both work so that you can go to school and have a good life...it'll be worth it.. I promise. And, besides, what's wrong with not being able to date? It's an added bonus for your old man." George grinned, trying to reassure Krissy, but wasn't sure if what he was saying was really true. His ex-wife had took him for everything he had 4 years ago, and he was in a sense supporting her and her new boyfriend, who was young enough to be her own son. His job seemed to be falling apart. As was, appearantly, his car out in the driveway. George glanced out the window and frowned.

"All I want...is a break...please Dad?" She gave him her biggest blue eyes and a sweet smile. What a tease. "a...a vacation! on a beach, in the sun, with my tooooes in the sand" she laughed. "Summer break... I have to do something...maybe with the girls." and just as quick as Krissy Benson had run down the stairs, she was already back up them, giving a loud slam to her bedroom door. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ George quickly poured himself a scotch and slouched into his chair. It was already dark. Where'd today go? Where'd his life ago, was more like it. He took a generous sip from his glass and grimmaced. Then, his mind went back to earlier that day, his daughter talking about all she wanted, sun, beaches, sand, friends. What did he want? Well...there were a few things he could think of. He looked around almost as if he didn't recognize his own house, his own den. The retreat from his problems. The room devoted to the smell of cigars and alcohol. It was there he kept a stash of a few dirty magazines, to indulge in images of beautiful young women. Things he hadn't been subject to in a very long time. It had been so long since George had a good fuck. The last time he felt a womans touch was just once after his wife, one of Krissy's friend's mothers. She'd die if she ever had found that one out. It had even been awhile since he had looked at these girls. All of these lovely young tits infront of his face. This was his vacation. This was George's sun, beaches, and sand. These were lately - his only friends.

A tiny petite blonde with pert nipples was shown straddling a rugged mans cock. Her lips painted hooker red, and even the heels on her feet, though cliche, all fit into George's head nicely, filling his mind with lustful, longing wishes. He felt his cock begin to stiffen. He thought of having a young girl to love himself. A dream that seemed unattainable at this point in his life. He took another big drink and slammed the glass down reaching for the zipper of his pants. He took his cock out into his hand and started to rub up and down, squeezing the top, pulling, thinking of getting fucked like the stubbly man in the book before him. George laid his head back while flashes of bouncing tits danced through his head. He began to run his hand faster up and down his now extremely hard cock. It wasn't going to take long. "Ah, fuck." he sighed. He thought of a silky wet pussy on him. A girl giving him all of her. A young, beautiful woman, loving him, touching him, sucking him. Thick white streams began spurting from his cock onto his stomach and he sunk into his chair. He began to pour another drink and heard a knock at the door.

Krissy walked right in with her book in hand and was talking a thousand miles a minute - but George heard nothing. He was in a panic. He was covered in his own cum, and his daughter had just barged in! "Krissy!" he yelled "What the hell are you doing, you know you are supposed to knock first! You can't just come barging in here like that. Jesus. You're going to give me a heart attack" he was clearly bothered by her being there.

She looked at him with wide eyes, he was covering his lap with an undershirt. Her face turned a bright red. She didn't know what she had walked in on but she had a few ideas. In all her glory, she tried to act cool. "I did knock first. I just figured I'd be allowed to come in, too...you know like a warning or something.. Sorry, I'll just come back later."

George has calmed a little and shook his head. He was fully covered, but so embarrassed and red. "No.. I'm sorry, was it important?"

"I just had a question to ask. I can't figure out this stupid math problem."

"Uh...well just give me a minute, and I'll be out to help you...just... going to finish this smoke."

Krissy stared at the floor, thoughts swirling through her head. She was so embarassed. "Okay Dad. See you in a minute." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George thought a long time the next morning about what had happened the night before. He had been so shocked and paniced when Krissy charged in. He felt guilt..remorse. He had tried to get his daughter to look up to him for such a long time. To respect him. Appreciate all he tried to give her for her entire life, and yet, he was now afraid that he was losing her too. He could only imagine she knew exactly what he had been doing, and that she was disgusted with him. But he needed her, more than anyone else in his lonely life. He thought of something he could do for the both of them...maybe it was time for some sun, beaches, and sand.

And as all the sinful air sank into the Benson house, George and Krissy began to let what had happened the night before consume them.

Krissy opened her sleepy eyes and looked to the alarm clock, giving it a good "smack!". It was 8:00am. "Ugh..." she stretched out her long thin legs and rolled over out of bed slowly. Her mind went instatly to the night before. She had not gotten a lot of sleep. She couldn't forget what she had walked in on. She knew what she had walked in on. It was more than anything to her - sad. She knew her Dad must have been so lonely. There was nothing she could say or do now though...not without making the both of them more uncomfortable.

After a hot shower and a change into a cute outfit, it was time for some breakfast. "Goodmorning, old man." she grinned and bit into some hot toast.

"We need to talk."

"What about?" She froze, the nerves were starting to get to her...some paranoia.

"Well...I have been thinking... about what you and I talked about. If you want, I was wondering if you would go away with me. A trip to the beach, like you said. Just curious... I know you really wanted to go with friends, but...who is kidding...we need a break from this." he tossed a newspaper on the table. "What do you say kid?"

"So you're telling me that I have an oppurtunity to blow off school for a week and swim and sleep in and you expect me to say anything but yes?! OF COURSE I will go!" she squeeled and smiled, hugging her father tightly. "When?"

Her eyes sparkled. She was such a beautiful young woman. George thought he had done pretty well after all. He smiled. "This weekend to start...go ahead and pack, I'll call the airlines for some tickets...I have to find a hotel on the coast, too."

"Okay, okay. I can't wait! So uh, okay. I'm going to pack! Okay?! Ha! I sound like a retard. I'll be done in like, 10 minutes flat. I can't wait to get the hell out of here." She was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Krissy!" He yelled up the stairs. "You ready? We have to go if we want to catch that flight."

"I'm coming! I just wanted to find this pair of sandals mom bought me. They're new!" She grinned and flaunted her feet around to model them.

"Cute. How much were they?" He smirked. His ex was really something. He was sure it was probably money that she'd gotten from him anyways. He felt a sticky feeling in his chest. "Let's go hon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know it isn't much... " George began about a small hotel room next to the beach. Two beds. One bathroom. One window. "But we won't be in here much anyways."

"Dad, it's fine. You think I don't know how much Mom milked out of you? I know you'd have done better if you could. You're right though, I am on my way to the beach right now. Wanna come?" Krissy was trying to lure her lonely handsome father out to the beach. She hoped that maybe, even if only for a day, he would find someone to have a little fun with. He deserved it. And she felt just awful about the other night.

"Uh... I don't know, I mean - "

"Now." She grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door.

"What kind of bathing suit is that? You really think it's appropriate to walk around in something so...invisible?" He choked.

"Oh GOD Dad, really? I'm an adult now. I like the stares. " she grinned. "Don't I look good in it?"

"Of course. You're very pretty. You know that."

"Now everyone else will know too!" she joked.

The beach was beautiful. And it was such a nice day, the waves rolling, and the sun glistening on the water like a sea of diamonds. The sand felt hot under their feet and they each sat up their own chairs to soak up the sun. There were sounds of seagulls barking in the distance, and laughter of children, and adults alike. Bells and horns from the busy streets behind. All of the vendors giving a shout to get rid of their product. Finally, for the first time in so many years, George was on a real vacation. So far away was all of his problems now. Reality too, was miles and miles away.

"Oh, Krissy bell..." he sighed. "Why didn't we do this sooner?"

"Because you're cheap." she laughed.

"You should have persuaded me more." he grinned. "I need a drink." He got up. He was already starting to tan. He browsed the beach shore and sighed. If only he were 10, 20 years younger. All of those beautiful young women parading around. All in "invisible" bathing suits, barely there patches over their breasts, and bottoms. All of them probably easy to liquer up. George took a deep breath and headed toward the bar.

For the first time in years, George ordered a fruity iced drink, to go down smooth in the heat. To make him feel more loose. He closed his eyes and sank into the chair by the hotel pool.

"Mr. Benson!" a familiar voice shrilled. "Don't you think it defeats the purpose of being on vacation at a BEACH when you are busy getting blasted at the pool."

"Krissy, why are you back already? Go get your sand crab fix." He was always openly clever and raunchy when he was drinking. How many had he had already? He couldnt really concentrate.

"Shut up." Krissy sneaked down beside him and poured herself a glass. "Can't a girl get a drink around here, too? I'm sure I could have asked anyone on the beach, but then what would you do with some old man groping at your daughter?" she smiled. "This is strong." her face twisted at the first sip.

"It's not meant for little girls."

"You wonder why I turned out the way I did? I learned everything from you, Dad." Krissy grinned. "All the humor and wit. And tit." she poked at her Dads chest.

The sun was already settling in the sky above them. It would dissapear behind the buildings soon. George looked at his daughter, laying with a drink resting on her stomach. His memory flooded. She was...so beautiful. Her skin was so smooth looking, and her long hair she had dyed dark brown to stand out. She sure could stand out. Her eyes were a deep ocean green color and her curves...his mind drifted to her walking in on him, and his thoughts turned to shame. "I couldn't possibly be thinking like that...not about her." He knew he needed to cut back on the drinking. He retired to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krissy opened her eyes to find herself alone by the pool. Her ice had melted in her drink, and the first stars were showing in the dusky sky. "Mmm..." she stretched and sighed. "Way to leave me to the vultures." She peaked at the men on the other side of the pool...they were drooling over her. She decided to give them a show. She slowly stood up and bit her bottom lip....she stepped into the pool and her nipples hardened in the cool water. Krissy slowly walked around to the other side, pulling her wet tresses back and asking in a soft small voice to an older man "Can I get a beer?" The man almost fell into the pool he was so excited to give her what she asked.

"You shouldn't be drinking and swimming. You should come out...sit by me." He smiled.

"I'm not that drunk, buddy." Krissy swirled around and got back out of the pool, swaying her hips from side to side as she walked into the hotel room.

Her Dad looked to be sleeping. Already? She laughed. Passed out, maybe. She saw a new bottle of bahama mama by the bedside. The moonlight peaked in to the room and her fathers skin glowed underneath. "Oh Dad..." she sighed. "You deserve so much more...."she touched his shoulder softly and held him for a moment, thoughts swirling, she bit her lip, sinking into bed. Shower time, she thought. And so she turned on the hot water and stepped in. The new body wash they had bought earlier smelled so great, she couldnt wait to use it. As she stepped out and into a towel, she heard a soft knock.

"You about done Krissy?" George mumbled. He had woke from his mini nap.

"Yeah Dad. Go ahead." She walked out of the bathroom, keeping a towel around her. She went and sat by the window looking out and brushing her hair. He stepped out and began to speak.

"You shouldnt be walking around in a towel like that in my room....could give people the wrong idea." he laughed, half jokingly.

"Sorry...nothing you haven't seen before though."

"Well..." he choked. "I haven't seen you like ...this."

Her lips were numb feeling and she took another drink of beer. "Do you ever wonder what I look like? If I look like mom? If I look like ...a stranger?" she stared outside.

"Krissy..." he came and sat beside her patting her shoulder and smiling. "I think you have drank a little much for our very first night....you keep it up, you won't be able to enjoy the rest of the time we have."

"I haven't had that much to drink. I am curious... I think...well... you know, what I mean is don't you ever want to think of girls my age?"

"Girls your age are not ..you."

"What's different about them?"

"They aren't you Kris." He swept back and sat on the bed. "I think it's time to get some sleep."

"Don't avoid me Dad.....Dad?.." she could tell he was sleeping. "Ugh..men."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George woke from a dream he could not remember. Looked at the cheap alarm clock beside his stiff hotel bed. 3:00am. He looked out the window, and then over to the bed beside him where his daughter was lying. She slept so innocently. Thoughts swirled in his head. Bad thoughts. What was she getting at? What could she have been trying to insinuate? What did she know? Had she walked in and saw his magazines of all those young girls? Did she think of what she walked in on when he was getting off? How could she be so tempting. But most of all, was she genuine in asking, or was she accusing? He grimmaced and shook his head....and then.. he got up and sat on the side of Krissy's bed. He shook her shoulder.

"Dad?" Krissy stretched sleepily and rolled to see her father looking at her.

"I think...every man... likes the idea of a younger woman to love. It doesn't make me sick. I just... you have to know that Kris. I am a normal 45 year old. Maybe you could call it a mid-life crisis if you wanted. I'm sorry if that dissapoints you but -"

"I know how men are Dad. I wasn't trying to upset you...I just.. I want you to be happy. You're so damn miserable, all the time...and there isn't anything I can do. I feel sometimes I am just too much trouble."

"You aren't trouble...you're the only thing that I have to keep me sane Krissy bell..." George brushed her hair from her face and caressed her cheek softly. "You're so beautiful and smart... and I'll be losing you soon, when you find out it's so much better when you flee the nest so to speak."

"You won't be losing me Dad.." Krissy felt so much emotion...it was overwhelming...the moonlight drifting into their hotel room, and placing a glow on her bed. She wondered why she had opened her mouth. She wondered what she was beginning to feel. All she wanted was to reach out and touch him, to hold him, and to nurture him, as he had done for her for so long. "I don't even think of being away from you..." she softly placed her hand on his thigh and looked up at him. Her heart was beginning to race. What was happening? This was a turning point for her and her father, George.

"I don't know...you're so young...you have so much to see and learn...I certainly won't hold you back." George sighed.

And then, Krissy began to sit up and she touched her fathers shoulder and looked into his eyes, her eyes were sparkling with moisture as if she could burst into tears at any moment. "What if I wanted you to hold me?"

She spoke so softly in a whisper, her voice pierced George in a way he could not have imagined in his dreams. This couldn't be happening. His will wasn't strong enough to hold back his daughter....a woman...a beautiful young woman...who was, honestly, better than any magazine whore he had spent time with. "Kris....I don't think that this is.. I don't know.. I should be getting back to bed here..this... isn't right..." He could barely speak. His mouth and throat were dry, like God was sending down miniature bolts of lightning into his chest. His heart skipped. He began to back away when Krissy touched his face and pushed her soft pouty lips into his. He didn't really know what to do. He felt like some kind of virgin school boy, but at the same time, he knew this was his daughter, and he knew they were both lonely for a long time, and he didn't want to take advantage of her, but he was such a broken man. Then, it came to him that it was her who had kissed him, and with that notion...he began to kiss back.

12