Sun, Sand, Sea and ...

Story Info
On impulse, Jack and Peter pick a nude beach.
11.2k words
4.65
40.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,361 Followers

Very much a last-minute entry, this. Submitted on the final day. I had to enter -- I've had one or more entries in this contest every year since at least 2003 -- not always under the Alex de Kok name!

*

"Any thoughts on where we pull in for the night, or maybe nights?" said Jack.

"Why not there?" said Peter, pointing to a sign at the roadside as they went past in a slow-moving queue of holiday traffic.

His father snorted. "A nude beach? You're kidding!"

"Why not? For one thing, it's likely to be quieter, and for another, the sign says they have a camp area for RVs." Peter laughed. "And there'll be naked women to ogle."

"What makes you think I want to ogle naked women?"

Peter shook his head. "Nothing, I guess, but you haven't dated since Mom died and it's been almost four years now. Face it, Dad, you're the kind of man that likes women for themselves, not like Brad Foster."

Jack Elliott pondered. True, it had been four years since his beloved Ellen had died, and yes, Peter was right, he wasn't like Brad Foster, continually making lewd jokes and sly innuendo about the women in their neighborhood. But he could cut Brad some slack, because he and his long-suffering wife Alice had been truly supportive of Jack and Peter during Ellen's short, cruel illness.

"Well?" said Peter. "Shall we? It's almost four and we'll need a camp-site before too long. It's my turn to cook and I'm hungry!"

"You serious? You won't be embarrassed?"

"Dad, I'll probably be very embarrassed, for the first hour or so, at least. But Amy - Amy Ellis from high school, remember? - she says she and her folks go to Cape Aniya every year and she says most people take less than that to relax. Most of them, that is; apparently some chicken out and never come back." Peter was silent for a moment or two, then continued. "Have to say, Dad, that I find the thought of seeing someone like Amy naked very appealing."

"Now there's a surprise. Not. I'm surprised you never dated her?"

"Out of my league, Dad. Amy was one of the beautiful people, but me? I was just a nerd, a geek, one of the uncool."

"It never seemed to bother you?"

"To be honest, Dad, it didn't. I'll say this for Amy, those last two years of high school, she never hung around much with the in-crowd, and her final marks were better than any other in that crowd."

"You think she saw the light?"

"Maybe, Dad, just maybe. I hope so, because she was never bitchy to me like some of the others were."

"Glad to hear it, as you obviously like her."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Those that chicken out, Peter? That could be us, you know?"

"I doubt it, Dad. I take after you, after Mom, for that matter, I'm a people person."

"Well, it's now or never, as the turn is coming up. Yes?"

"Yes, Dad, make the signal, and let's go take our clothes off in public."

Jack laughed, making the turn signal and wheeling the Winnebago onto the narrow approach road. "Okay, son, but remember whose idea this was!"

They were pleasantly surprised at their first sight of South Fork Sun Club. A low stucco building with a parking area seemed to be the office and admin building, and a narrow roadway, with passing places, led off each way into a wooded area, pine and birch mainly, some other trees.

"I don't see the RV area, Dad, but I guess we ask at the office. There's a parking slot next to it, so let's go ask, eh?"

"The simplest solutions are usually the best, son. Let's go ask."

The middle-aged woman at reception gave them a wide smile as they approached. "Hi, guys, what can I do for you?" Halter top and shorts here at the interface between clothed and not-clothed.

Jack shrugged. "We're here on impulse. My son saw your sign on the highway and persuaded me that we should come here - "

" - but you think you made a mistake? Don't think that, we're all nice here. Quiet, at the moment, mostly because school isn't out yet, but week after next, look out! And, of course, it's National Nude Day on Saturday. There'll be a lot more first-timers visiting us then."

"There's a National Nude Day?" Jack said, surprised.

"There sure is, every July 14."

"I didn't know that."

"Well, you do now," said the woman, laughing. "So this week's a good one to learn about us. That your Winnebago out front?"

"Yeah, it is. Only a hire, but we have it for a month, starting yesterday." Jack chuckled. "We thought it might be slightly less daunting than a tent."

The woman laughed. "Yeah, well we have hard-stand areas just off the access road. You probably saw it disappearing into the trees each way? Well, each stand can take two RVs, with utility connections, water and electricity. You're surrounded by trees, but there's a wide path onto the beach, so that you can be in the water pretty darn quick. Number three is vacant at the moment, so I can put you in there, but leave room for another RV, please? Just in case someone else comes along, okay?"

"Of course."

"I know that you have toilet facilities on your RV, but there's a toilet block between stand three and stand four. About thirty seconds walk. Toilets, washing and showering facilities. Handy for washing the sand off without clogging your own pipes."

"Great!"

"So, how many nights?"

"At least a week, please, Dad. It seems very nice here."

"I can book you in for three nights with an option to extend, if you like? Three nights is our minimum for RVs."

"Can we make it a week, with an option to extend?"

The woman smiled. "Of course. Okay, this is our price list."

Jack gave the list a quick once-over. "This is fine, well within our budget."

"Great," said the woman. "I assume you plan to cook most of your own meals, given that you're in the Winnebago?"

"That was the plan, yes."

"That's fine. We have a little store here if you need milk or eggs, things like that. We also have a restaurant, although it can feel a little surreal dining naked." The woman laughed. "But it's fun!" She handed them a brochure. "That's our do and do-not list on the back. We try to keep the rules simple, 'cause we want folks to enjoy themselves. Have fun, and welcome to South Fork Sun Club." Her smile was warm. "You need anything, ask for Maggie. That's me."

* * *

"Soon be there, Mom. Looking forward to it?"

Cheryl looked across at her daughter. She had her mother's dark red hair, but the level gray eyes were like seeing her own father again, genes that had skipped a generation. She smiled.

"I guess so, hon. Been a while since I've been naked in public."

Cathy laughed. "Me, too. I don't think I had breasts last time!" Cathy looked down at herself. Well, she'd made up for a late start with a storming finish, that was certain. No-one could call her flat-chested any more, no way! "There's the turn, Mom."

"I see it."

It didn't take long to register, and five minutes after they'd arrived they turned into stand number three.

"Company, Mom."

"Yes, a father and son, Maggie said."

"Oooh, did she say what ages?"

"Father early forties, son late teens, possibly very early twenties. Nice people, she says."

"Hey! Just like us!"

Cheryl laughed. "Yeah, I guess so, hon. Gonna behave?"

"Oh, Mom! Do I have to?" Cathy laughed at the expression on her mother's face. "Hey! Just kidding, you know I will."

"Maggie says they're first-timers, they stopped on impulse."

"Everyone starts somewhere, Mom."

"Hark at the philosopher."

The Winnebago already parked on the stand had the lines hitched up, and was parked well across towards its own side of the stand. Nice change from the spread-it-everywhere jackass at their last site. A face appeared at a window as Cheryl maneuvered their own RV into place, but disappeared immediately. Engine off, parking brake on, Cheryl stretched, easing her back.

"Tired, Mom?"

"A little. Guess we hitch up the lines, and then see about getting us something to eat."

"Guess so, Mom. You undressing to do the lines?"

"I guess so, hon. Start as we mean to go on, hey?"

It didn't take long to undress, as they were only wearing t-shirts and shorts in the summer warmth. Cathy sighed as she undid her bra. Need a bigger one, I think, this one's too tight. She laughed to herself. Not this week, though. Won't need it.

"Okay, Mom? Let's go connect us up."

Cheryl slid a pair of flip-flops onto her feet and opened the door of the RV. A window of the other RV was open, and a face appeared.

"Hi, neighbors," said the man. "Coffee's on. Come in and say hello as soon as you're hooked up. Okay?"

Cheryl glanced at Cathy, who nodded. She turned back. "We'd love to."

"If you need any help, sing out. The water tap for our connection was very tight. Took a bit of effort, so if yours is the same, we'll give you a hand."

"Thanks," said Cheryl. "We'll see how it goes." Pleasant surprise. Coffee invitation, offer of help, and no macho in-your-face masculinity. Well, in a minute or two we'll see what they're like face-to-face.

* * *

In the other Winnebago, Jack grinned at the stunned expression on his son's face. Peter's eyes came to his, and they both laughed.

"Wow!" said Peter, "We sure got some good-looking neighbors. I mean, the mother, maybe a few pounds too much, but I sure like the way it's distributed! And her daughter, double wow!"

"Yes, son, they're a couple of good-looking women, that's for sure." And the older one had a smile to break hearts. Jack glanced through the window, but the two women seemed to have the connections well under way. The artist and photographer in him paused to admire the curve of back, bottom and leg, the sweet pendant fall of breast, as the older woman bent to make the final connection. She straightened, and there was a moment when she stood tall, and Jack could admire the lovely shape of her. She spent a moment in discussion with her daughter, then the younger woman disappeared into their vehicle. The older one came towards him, waving as she caught sight of him near the window.

"Is that offer of coffee still open?"

"Sure is. You coming in?"

"Just going to wash our hands first. Won't be a moment."

"How d'you take your coffee?"

"Black for me, with a little cream for Cathy, if you have it, but milk is fine. No sugar for either of us."

"It will be poured, ready for you. Door's open, come straight in, okay?"

"Okay. Back in a minute."

Jack watched idly as she moved away, loving the tick-tock roll of her ass as she moved.

"Nice ass, Dad," said Peter.

"Sure is, son. Front view's nice as well."

"Yeah!"

Jack glanced out of the window. "They're just coming. Best behavior, okay!"

"Yessir!" Peter saluted and Jack laughed. "Go open the door."

"On my way."

A moment or two later and Peter was ushering the two women in.

"Hi," said Jack. "I'm Jack Elliott, and this is my son Peter."

"Cheryl Janssen, and my daughter, Cathy."

"Very pleased to meet you both. One thing I'd like to make clear," said Jack, giving the two women a wry smile. "This is our first time at a nudist place, so if we do something you think we ought not, please tell us. I promise we'll be properly appreciative, and not offended, okay?"

"Don't worry, Mr. Elliott, we will," said Cathy, with a wink and a grin.

"The name is Jack, Cathy. Call me Mr Elliott and I'll be looking over my shoulder for my Dad."

"We'll call you Jack and Peter if you promise to call us Cheryl and Cathy."

"Deal! Cathy, your mom said cream, but I don't know how much you like, so there's the jug. Just help yourself."

"Thanks, Jack. First time, you said?"

"Yes, indeed. Impulse, pure impulse. Peter saw the sign and said 'why not there, Dad', and the next thing I knew I was turning into the approach road. I have to say, the lady at reception was very friendly."

"Maggie? She sure is. This is our fifth time here, but it's been five years since we were here last. We see a few improvements, but mostly it's the friendly place it's always been."

"That's good to know."

Cheryl paused a moment before she spoke again. "Mrs Elliott not with you?" she said, nodding towards the ring on Jack's finger. He looked down at it for a moment before he spoke.

"She died almost four years ago. I guess I didn't want to let go so I keep the ring on."

Cheryl gave him a crooked smile. "Two of a kind, Jack. My husband died three years ago. I think I still wear my ring for the same reason."

"Anyone want a cookie?" said Peter, breaking the pregnant silence with a hesitant smile.

"Ooh! Me, please," said Cathy. Seeing that the two adults weren't looking, she gave him a wink and a lopsided smile.

"Okay, cookies coming up," said Peter. Wow! The tits on Cathy! Nicest he'd ever seen, and he was sure they were real. He'd seen photos, yeah, video too, of some of the porn actresses, and the implants just never looked right. At least, not the ones he'd seen. But Cathy? Hers looked real. He grinned to himself. Probably need to touch them to be certain! And that was probably a chance somewhere between slim and none.

They sat for a while, just chatting and Jack was mildly amazed that he could just sit and talk with two completely naked woman. They were quite natural in their nakedness, too, and he'd caught a couple of glimpses of pussy, but he'd tried hard not to stare, not wishing to offend either of them. Too soon, they were preparing to leave.

"Tomorrow?" said Cheryl.

"What about tomorrow?" said Jack.

"Planning to go onto the beach?"

"Definitely. A swim, too."

"Shall we go together? I've enjoyed our little chat, and I'd like to keep on enjoying talking to the two of you."

"Yeah, Mom. It's quite refreshing being able to have a serious conversation with a couple of guys." Cathy laughed. "Well, it is for me. The best thing about high school is having graduated!"

"Amen to that!" said Peter. "Mind you, college can be a tad surreal at times."

"Such as?" said Cathy.

"Well, discussing functional programming languages with someone you saw the previous evening slinging burgers in a fast-food place." Peter shrugged. "Okay, some of us need to earn a few dollars."

Cathy nodded "What do you do?"

"Me?" Peter laughed. "I was the table waiter."

"Talking of waiting at table," said Jack, "I'm hungry. Have you ladies eaten?"

"Not yet," said Cheryl. "We hadn't decided whether to eat here or have a wander across to the restaurant."

"It's my turn to cook, and it's no bother to make enough for four instead of two if you'd like to join us." Peter raised his brows in query.

"I'd be delighted," said Cheryl, "but only if you'll eat with us tomorrow night?" She smiled. "Perhaps if we alternate?"

"Definitely, Mom, because that means I cook, or at least prepare dinner if it's something cold, one night in four instead of one in two."

"That's logic I like," said Peter. "Count me in!"

"Makes sense," said Jack. "How long are you here for?"

"Ten days," said Cheryl. "You?"

"Booked for a week, with an option to extend. Give it a couple of days, and if it goes on as well as it's started, we'll take the extra days and make it ten days, too."

"Great!" said Cathy. "Okay, Peter, what are we having? And do you need any help?"

* * *

Back in their RV, preparing for bed, Cheryl looked across at her daughter. "So, what did you think of Jack and Peter?"

"Nice guys, Mom, very nice. We're lucky, sharing this stand with those two."

"Definitely. Remember those assholes at the last one?"

"Yes, Mom, I do, but believe me when I say I've tried my damnedest to forget them!"

"Me, too, hon. Me, too." There was a comfortable pause before Cheryl spoke again, and then she was unusually hesitant. "Cathy, hon? Jack?"

"What about Jack?"

"If he makes a move on me, I think I might just cooperate."

"Pardon my bluntness, Mom, but when did you last get laid?"

"Cathy Janssen!" A pause. "Probably the day before your dad was killed."

"I thought so." Cathy took a deep breath, and when she spoke it was hurried. "Mom, you know I'm not virgin any more? Well, if Peter makes a move on me, I might just cooperate, too."

Cheryl regarded her daughter for a long, silent moment, then smiled. "Well, hon, we know that there are beds available, so don't go and sneak off somewhere when you can be comfortable."

"You wouldn't mind?" Cathy's face showed curiosity, yes, and maybe a little anticipation.

Cheryl gazed at her daughter for a long moment, eyes unfocused, then smiled, soft, a little wry. "Cathy, hon, legally you're adult. Mentally, you have been since you were about fourteen. You always showed a very level head. I trust you to be careful, and I know you're on the pill." She paused a moment, then went on. "Something else, hon? You're just the age now that I was when your dad and I first made love."

"Thanks for that, Mom, thanks a lot." Cathy paused, considering, then grinned. "I have some condoms, as well, Mom, if you want a couple."

Cheryl laughed. "I have my diaphragm somewhere, hon, but yes, please."

"I'll get them out for you later, Mom, but for now a short walk to the toilet block. Too much coffee - I need a pee!"

"We'll both go."

* * *

"Looks like our neighbors are off to the toilet block," said Peter, turning away from the window where movement outside had caught his eye."

"Let them go in peace, son, and we'll go when they come back."

"Nice, aren't they?"

"Very. I certainly wouldn't mind getting to know Cheryl a little better, and I suspect you feel the same about Cathy?"

"Yeah, guess I do. Um, how much better?" Peter caught his dad's eye and held it. "Intimately?"

Jack flushed, hesitated, but nodded. "Yeah, intimately is what I was thinking of."

"Time to move on, Dad. Mom's gone. I miss her, I miss her a heck of a lot, maybe almost as much as you do, but life goes on, Dad, and so must we."

Jack smiled. "My son the philosopher. You're right, of course. I'll never stop loving your mom but maybe I'm ready to make room in my heart for another woman. Of course this might just be me ascribing emotions and thoughts to Cheryl that she might never have."

"We'll see, Dad. After all, we have at least a week to find out."

"Looks like the ladies coming back. Me for a pee and brush my teeth. Coming?"

Not yet, Dad, but I'm hoping. "Sure thing. Let's go."

* * *

Morning found the two men refreshed and rested. Fresh, sea coast air, maybe, thought Jack, but maybe it was just being away from home on vacation for once, instead of pottering around the house, catching up on postponed chores. That, and a relatively early night.

"Me for the facilities, Dad. Won't be long. I'll get washed while I'm over there, okay?"

"Sure. Breakfast? What do you want?"

Peter shrugged. "Just cereal for me, Dad. I get sluggish if I eat too much. Leave it until I get back." He grabbed his soap and towel and headed for the toilet block. Toilet first, and then he washed. It didn't take long and he was just stepping out of the toilet block when he collided with someone. Quick reflexes made him reach out and grab her, but he stopped her fall, realizing as he did that it was Cathy. She gave him a wry look.

"Sorry, Peter, I wasn't watching where I was going."

He shook his head. "No sweat, Cathy. Just glad I stopped you falling." His eyes went to the graveled path, and her own eyes followed.

Cathy turned back to him and nodded. "I'm kinda glad you grabbed me, as well. Nasty stuff to fall on, gravel." She stepped forward and before he knew what was happening, she'd planted a light kiss on his lips. "Thank you." She smiled, and before he could gather his scattered wits she'd stepped past him into the toilet block.

Well, the day had certainly got off to a good start. He went back to the RV, whistling cheerfully.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,361 Followers