Sunbather

Story Info
When sunbathing, be polite to the people who pass by.
2.2k words
4.23
49.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

I was just minding my own business, strolling along what I had assumed to be a deserted beach. It was a nice day and I had nothing that I really needed to accomplish so I was just bumming around.

I'd gone for a ride on my bike, spotted the sea between a couple of hills and detoured down a side track that led in that direction. Hidden behind those hills was a lovely little cove with warm golden sand, lapped by a gentle tide.

The area seemed totally deserted and there weren't any keep-out signs, fences or gates, so it seemed a reasonable assumption that it wasn't private property. I parked my bike inconspicuously and strolled along the shore, just relaxing and communing with nature.

I'd been strolling for about fifteen minutes when I spotted her. She was back in the dunes, lying where she could get good exposure to the sun. As a side effect, I was getting good exposure to her charms. She was topless, and in my opinion breasts like hers didn't need support and it would be a crime against mankind if she ever covered them.

Fortunately, at the current time she wasn't covering them. I considered it a pity that she was too prudish to drop the miniscule bikini bottom she was wearing, but you can't have everything.

At least, I can't. That young lady seemed to have everything, but that everything she had also included what I assumed was the boyfriend; a great ugly hulk lying on the sand next to her.

I didn't approach the pair, or even stare, although that was a damn sight harder where she was concerned. I just noted where they were so that I could be sure to pass somewhat closer on my way back. She, I idly noticed, was pointedly ignoring my passing, whereas the hulk was watching my every step.

Anyway, I continued on my way, getting some exercise, clearing my mind of any worries and generally relaxing. I'd almost forgotten about the lovely sunbather when I turned to make my way back towards my bike. Almost.

By an odd chance my meandering stroll back towards my bike took me deeper into the dunes. I wasn't worried about surprising the sunbathing pair, because I was making no attempt to be quiet. They should spot me long before I saw them and could cover up more if they so chose. I was actually whistling quietly as I strolled along.

When I did come across sunbathing beauty it was unexpected. By me, anyway. She'd shifted her position and I found I was going to pass a lot closer to her than I had expected.

Sunglasses are marvellous things. They let you examine things closely without appearing to be looking, and I assure you that I certainly took my time giving that lovely the once over. Unfortunately, she also had sunglasses, and although she was looking in my general direction I couldn't tell if she was watching me or not.

For some reason the hulk was no longer by her side. Being a mannerly type I nodded to her as I passed and said good afternoon. I might have added a comment about it being a nice day for sunbathing, but it wouldn't have mattered. She wouldn't have heard me over the screaming.

As soon as I said "good afternoon", my sunbather started screaming. I was startled, to put it mildly. I wasn't even walking towards her, but past her, so she couldn't have thought that I was coming on to her. And even if I had been, all she had to do was ignore me.

Next moment the hulk came running around the side of the dune and heading directly towards me with blood in his eye. It had to be a setup for some reason, as they'd both had ample time to see and hear me coming.

My little blonde sunbather was pointing at me and squawking and her boyfriend apparently intended to king hit me clean off the beach. Not wanting to damage his fists with my face I slid to one side as the hulk swung, resulting in him tripping over a foot I didn't get out of the way in time and doing a face plant.

I mean, really, it wasn't my fault. Neither the sunbather nor the boyfriend seemed to accept this however, and they were very vociferous in their comments.

She was screaming at him to make a mess of me. He was telling me just what he was going to do. I was backing up saying "hey, what?" and starting to feel a little narked at this unprovoked assault.

The boyfriend takes another big swing (and miss) at me and this time falls over his own damn feet. Tripped in the sand and did another face plant which he appeared to think was also my fault.

At that point, things took a turn for the worse. Cursing steadily, the boyfriend walked over to where blondie was sitting cheering him on, reached into his bag and pulls out a fucking blade. Would you believe it?

If I had had firm footing under me I probably would have just departed. With some haste, admittedly. With soft sand dragging at my feet, no way. One slip and that idiot would have been carving his initials on my back.

So while his idiot girlfriend cheered him on I waited for the hulk. He got within range and swung. I stepped inside the swing and nudged him between the eyes with my elbow, giving him a gentle hint that enough was enough.

Boyfriend reared back somewhat from that nudge and, as it was obvious that I was prepared to go on my way, I think if left to himself he would have called it quits at that stage. Instead, that damned sunbathing beauty was goading him to have another go at cutting me.

The next pass was very similar to the first. He slashed, I moved inside the blade, fending his arm off with a quick strike at the inside of his forearm and swinging my elbow. This time it connected with the point of his jaw. His coming forward at the same time helped and he just laid down flat on his back, out for the count and probably quite a bit longer.

I'm a peaceful man. I didn't look for this little contretemps. I'd just been strolling along and politely and said good afternoon to a likely lass who'd been sunbathing. The pair of them had no cause to jump me like that, especially with a knife.

He'd received his just desserts. Probably more than he was owed, but it seemed to me that if she hadn't been driving him forward he'd have quit after that first elbow to the face. I could see no reason why she should get off scot free and after all, to the victor go the spoils.

Blondie was staring at her boyfriend, yelling at him to get up. It didn't do her any good. He was taking a nice nap. By the time she realised this I was standing right next to her and it finally dawned on her that it might be wise for her to exit, stage left.

Bit late though. I was standing right there. She did make an effort. She didn't try to stand and run but simply rolled over and tried to crawl to get a bit of distance between us before standing and running.

I let her crawl. All I did was reach down and put a finger on either side of her hips. She gave this panicky little squeak and scurried along a little faster, apparently not realising that her bikini bottom had hooked up on my fingers and she was crawling right out of it.

By the time blondie twigged what was going on her bikini bottom was no longer covering her bottom, or anything else. She promptly stopped with a squeal and snatched at them, but I had a good grip and I just helped them on their journey, down and off.

Blondie now found herself on hands and knees and nude, with me standing behind her and getting a free peep show. She started swearing at me, which was something I wasn't in the mood to tolerate. I gave a hard slap to her bottom and told her to be quiet.

"I was just strolling along and minding my own business," I told her. "I politely said good afternoon as I was walking past and you had Hulk Hogan there attack me. Not a very nice thing to do. My nerves are all frazzled. Now to unfrazzle my nerves I'm going to claim the victor's prize. I expect some enthusiastic cooperation from you as I take it."

"What do you mean?" she demanded.

I sighed, wondering if she was really that dumb. Apparently yes, because when I reached down and cupped her mound she squealed as though she was a virgin being exposed to her first cock.

"You can't do that," she protested. "I already have a boyfriend."

"Who appears to be sleeping right now. Why don't you just be quiet and see how things go?"

It didn't take me long to drop my trousers. Blondie was watching me over her shoulder, her eyes seeming to get bigger and bigger as she looked at my cock.

When I knelt behind her she finally found her voice again.

"What are you going to do with that?" she demanded.

I considered her question to be rather inane and didn't answer it. My hand was massaging her pussy and she was squirming restlessly against it. I couldn't be sure if she was trying to pull away or press harder against me, but I was will to lay odds in favour of pressing against me. What the hell did she think I was going to do with my cock? Play baseball?

Blondie felt hot and wet to me. Whether she wanted it or not, she was ready for it. I spread her lips and started pressing into her.

It seemed that, until my cock was actually making its presence known inside her, blondie really hadn't thought that I was going to take her. As I pressed into her she stopped trying to see what I was doing and jerked her head around so she was facing away from me.

She squealed all the time I was sliding into her, not stopping or pausing for breath until my testicles were slapping against her labia. I paused at that point, giving blondie time to adjust to me being in her. She took a deep breath and protested.

"You can't do this," she told me, trying to sound firm. "I don't even know you. You'll have to take it out at once."

I laughed. I couldn't help it. My answer to her statement was to reach around and take her breasts and squeeze them.

"I've already started and I fully intend to finish," I said. "And like I told you earlier, I expect your full cooperation while I take you. Starting now," I added, thrusting hard against her.

Blondie squeaked at that, but then as I withdrew and came back hard against her I could feel her lifting her bottom to give me easier entry. It didn't take long and I was pistoning in and out of her in fine style, while her bottom was bobbing up and down, happy to meet my requirements.

I was fully aware that sleeping beauty might wake from his nap at any time and I didn't think it would be wise to be still humping his girlfriend when he woke up. Accordingly, I sped things up. It would be nice if blondie could match me and reach her climax, but my initial concern was reaching mine, and I hammered blondie's poor pussy unmercifully.

Blondie was squealing and doing her best to match my thrusts. At one stage she asked me to slow down, but then changed her mind and begged for me to go harder. She didn't seem to know what she wanted me to do but was quite happy to let me do it my way.

I continued thrusting into her, hard and often. I wasn't making any allowances for her sensibilities, just taking her with a hard driving need and she was reacting accordingly, taking what I was dishing out and rebounding, offering her body up for more of the same, which I was only too happy to supply.

I was startled to hear her start squeaking excitedly, realising that despite my inattention to her needs her climax was coming up fast. That was fine by me as mine was right there, knocking at the door and about to let loose.

I climaxed and blondie screamed and climaxed at the same time. We both seemed to just collapse onto the ground then, me still inside her, our bodies just melding together.

After a while I heard the boyfriend give a groan. He was coming out of it so it was time for me to make a strategic withdrawal. I did so, turned blondie's head to give her a kiss and then continued on my way to where I'd left my bike. I didn't exactly run back to my bike, but I felt no need to take my time communing with nature.

Cruising down the highway I made a note to come back to that little cove sometime. It seemed a likely place to bring a girlfriend when we wanted some quiet time to ourselves.

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers