Sunbathing in Hawaii

Story Info
You never knew the boat could be so fun.
845 words
3.05
35.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a beautiful Saturday morning and we decide to go for a ride in the boat. We take our towels and swim suits, pack a lunch in a cooler and head for the beach.

We put the boat in the water at Hickam and go to the cove at honeymoon beach. A few planes go by as we drop the anchor and relax. We are the only boat on the water and there isn't anyone on the beach.

We take off our clothes and lay back to sunbathe naked. You are lying on the back deck of the boat on your stomach. I put some tanning oil on you and massage you.

Just as you start to get excited, another boat comes around the corner. We both lay on the seats that fold down so no one can see us. The other boat drops anchor and we wave to them. After a few minutes we see that they are sunbathing naked also. You lie on the deck again and relax.

A few minutes go by and we see there are 2 guys and a girl on the other boat. 1 of the guys starts massaging the woman's back. As we watch, we see the guy go down on her and start licking her ass. She rolls over on her back and spreads her legs. He continues to lick her as the other guy stands up and slides his cock into her mouth.

I reach over and put my fingers on your nipples and you are excited. As you watch them, I start to lick your wet pussy. Suddenly we hear their boat start and watch as it is coming closer to us. The guy is still going down on her as they pull up next to us. They ask to tie the boats together and we say OK.

All 3 of them come onto our boat and we set and talk for a minute. One of the guys goes down on her as we watch. Finally I go down on you and you are so wet. You lay back and close your eyes as you start relaxing and are getting wetter. The other guy asks if he could join us and I say yes.

He starts running his tongue around your nipples and sucking them. He sticks his finger in your pussy as I am licking your ass. The woman is sucking his cock while she is getting her pussy licked.

After a few minutes the guy starts licking your pussy and clit. I stand up and you guide my cock into your mouth. You start sucking and licking the head as you slowly pump the shaft. Now the woman is sucking a guy's cock as you are getting licked.

You take my cock out of your mouth and guide the other guys cock into it. As you are sucking and licking his cock, you watch as she starts sucking mine. After a few minutes he takes his cock out of your mouth and straddles you. She pushes your breasts together and starts licking your nipples as he starts sliding his cock between your breasts.

The other guy is still licking your pussy and you start to cum. He licks all of your cum and then I get down and start licking you some more. I slide my fingers in and out of your pussy and start licking your ass. Suddenly the guy sliding his cock between your tits starts to cum. He shoots some cum on your nipples as she takes his cock into her mouth and he finishes Cuming in her mouth.

After he is done, she gets on top of you and starts licking your clit. I watch as she circles your clit with her tongue and then puts it in your ass as I put my fingers in your pussy. I stand up and slide my cock into you as she licks your clit. You start to moan as I start going in deeper and faster.

Just after you cum I pull out and the guy and girl start licking all of your cum. I lift you up and stand you on your knees and you bend over the back of a chair. I slide my cock into you from behind and start pumping slow and deep. We watch as one of the guys lay on the floor and she gets on top and we can see his cock sliding in and out of her.

The other guy starts to slide his cock into her ass. I start sliding my cock into you faster and harder as we watch both of the guys fuck her at the same time. The position we are in has made my cock hit your "g" spot and you start having multiple orgasms. Just as the guy pulls his cock out of her ass and shoot his cum all over her, you feel my hot cum filling your pussy up. Both of our juices start running down your legs because we have cum so much.