Sunbathing Wife

Story Info
I find my sunbathing wife and can not help myself.
1.9k words
4.16
74k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy and I had been through our ups and downs, but one thing that never wavered was how incredibly sexy I thought she was. Even when we were pissed off at each other, I still wanted her and only her. I felt this every time we were together, as every time we fucked it was more passionate than the time before.

Mandy was the kind of natural beauty that every man dreams of. She was 5'3" with shoulder length brown hair, brownish/greenish eyes and beautiful features. I love to kiss her delicate neck and shoulders, and her lips were irresistible either pressed against mine or around my cock. Her chest is a full C cup which bounce perfectly when I hold her narrow waist when I fuck her. Despite all of this, her sexiest features are her toned, hard, perfectly shaped ass and legs. We had been together for a few years, and I still checked her out from behind every chance I could. Bottom line is she was the girl that every guy in the bar wanted to fuck the second they saw her.

I am no slouch, but no man was good enough to be with her, and certainly not me. I am 5'10" 160 lb, clean shaven with dark features and strong jaw from what I have been told. When we started having problems I took out my frustrations at the gym, and subsequently have a harder body than I ever imagined. I am cut, with well-defined pecs, shoulders and back. I have a full on six pack with a V-cut going down below my boxer briefs. As a 5'10" white male, I have an average cock. 6 inches, although it is thicker than average and my head absolutely swells significantly larger than my shaft. We look damn good when we fuck, and love to fuck in front of a mirror.

We were visiting her rich friend's gorgeous house in Southern California one winter. After what we had been going through it was nice to get away and try and enjoy some time together. The trip was going well, and we were having a great time together. Her friend had to take off for the afternoon, so it was just me and Mandy in a palace all to ourselves. As her friend was getting ready I thought I would head out for a quick run. I put my running shoes and a pair of shorts on and took off. The sun beating down on my chest and back felt great, and after a 5 mile run I had worked up quite a sweat.

As I turned the corner to the house I saw her friend's car was gone. I walked in and grabbed a glass of water and went to look for Mandy. I turned the corner to head towards the sliding glass door in the back. There she was, laying out by the pool, wearing a sexy little black bikini. She was on her back with one tan leg fully extended and the other up slightly. Her black bottoms tied on the sides and barely covered her up. Her black top was strapless with cuts across the front so I could see the inside of her full C's. Her dark complexion was soaking in the sun, and her soft skin was a radiant bronze. She was wearing dark sunglasses and staring up into the sunshine, and arching her back to show off her chest even more.

This was more than I could handle and I immediately felt blood flow to the head of my cock. I was paralyzed, just staring through the glass door at this absolute vision. After a few seconds I snapped out of it. I dropped off my shoes, opened the door and walked up to her quietly.

Mandy didn't see me coming and I startled her as I approached. She could see my erection clearly through my white running shorts, and immediately knew what I had in mind.

"What are you doing..." she asked me slyly.

"You just sit there and relax, I just want to play a little." Play was our word for when I would go down on her, which I loved to do. She has a tight little pussy and is always completely clean shaven, and I had to get beneath those bikini bottoms.

As she laid out, bronze legs extended towards me, I dropped to my knees between her. I slid my arms under the top of legs and wrapped them around, with my hands firmly grabbing the inside of her thighs. Staring at her bikini bottom I took a deep breath of satisfaction.

Holding her legs tightly, I slowly kissed the inside of her left thigh, then up her leg to the side of her bikini bottom. I kissed her pussy through the fabric, then gently licked her smooth skin on the other side of the fabric. She was already plenty warm, and I could see a wet spot on the fabric. Her fingers began running through my hair, and with my right hand I untied the left side of her bottoms.

I pulled the fabric back, and with a wide tongue I slowly licked the length of her pussy, ending by gently applying pressure to her clit for a few seconds. Mandy's breathing grew deeper, and with my arms around her legs I held the top of her thigh's more tightly.

I licked up the length of her pussy lips, slowly moving from one side to the other, carefully avoiding her clit. She began to move her hips and moan softly, and I began to suck on her pussy lips, gently at first then with more and more pressure.

Her moaning became deeper, and I slid my tongue to the bottom of her clit. My first touch of her clit gave her immediate pleasure, and she moaned with satisfaction. Working my tongue around it, I could feel her orgasm approaching. With my mouth over her clit, I applied pressure and slowly ran my tongue over it from side to side. She began to move her sexy hips more, and I pressed my tongue harder into her clit, still going side to side. She began to pant, her hands grabbing my hair, and her entire body clenched in a powerful orgasm.

I slowed down the pressure, but continued holding her as tight as I could. Her orgasm probably lasted fifteen seconds, and was so intense she still couldn't open her eyes.

"Fuck me Ben! I need you inside me now!" she exclaimed.

But I wanted to feel that one more time, and knew she was close to a second. With my tongue still on her clit, I slid my left hand out from beneath her. I slid my left index and middle fingers gently into her pussy, which was soaking with pleasure. Hooking my fingers upward, I placed my fingertips on a pressure spot that drives her crazy.

"Oh my god!! Oh my god!!" she moaned.

With pressure inside her pussy and my tongue on her clit, her second orgasm came quickly. She arched her back, and her hips pushed me up. Her entire body began to shake, and I could feel the power of her orgasm as her thighs grabbed my head.

I stood up, laying on top of her warm, sun bathed body, and passionately kissed her. She ripped my shorts off and ran her hand over the front of my boxer briefs. My cock had been rock hard since I stepped outside, but the feel of her hand was incredible. She slid her hand underneath my boxers and began jerking me off while we kissed. While a part of me wanted to have my dick in her incredible mouth, I needed to be inside her.

She slid my boxer briefs off, and my cock sprang out towards her with the head glistening with pre-cum. With one hand holding her hip, I grabbed my cock with the other and slid my head over her soaking wet pussy a few times. With my legs on either side of her, I slowly slid my cock into her, then grasped her hips tightly with both hands.

We fucked slowly at first, with a little more of my cock entering her with each thrust. I leaned over her, and she put her hands firmly on my shoulders. I could see her eyes were watching me enter her, and they slowly made their way up my six pack to my pecs. She threw her head back as I began thrusting harder, and I moved my hands from her hips up her chest to slide her strapless bikini below her perfect tits.

I took my hands and firmly grasped the sides of her ribcage, with my thumbs just below her tits. I loved fucking her like this. With my hands holding her ribcage I could firmly grab her and control our thrusting. Watching her perfect tits bounce with every thrust I could feel cum begin to build inside me.

Mandy was close to orgasm, and I shifted my hips back so I could go deeper inside her. I quit thrusting, and buried myself as deep inside her as I could, shifting my throbbing cock with her moving hips. Together we moved until she could not take it anymore, and her pussy tightened around my cock while her third orgasm came closer. With her head back, tits bouncing and my cock buried inside her soaking pussy, she began to climax. I wrapped my arms underneath her, and felt her entire body convulse. She shook with passion, and could barely breathe when it was finally over.

Still inside her, I leaned over her. With her arms wrapped around my back we kissed passionately as I moved my hands to her hips. Standing up, I grabbed her hips and rolled her over.

She got up on the chair on all four's and arched her back, with her pussy dripping in anticipation. Her dark brown hair hung to the right and she looked at me over her left shoulder. "Fuck me Ben" she pleaded.

I stood behind her and guided my cock into her. My right hand held her shoulder and my left held her hip, and I fucked her deep on the first thrust. She had an incredibly tight pussy, but was so wet that I could slide in and out of her with ease. I stood over her warm, bronze body, fucking her doggy style. I could feel the cum building inside of me, and I knew it wouldn't be long.

I wrapped my arms tightly around her, holding her perfect tits with one hand and her tight waist with the other. My thrusts into got faster, my moans became louder. My pounding chest was pressed on her warm back, my throbbing cock buried deep inside her wet pussy. I could feel my climax building even more.

"Mmm I want to feel you cum inside me!!" she begged.

I felt the cum rush out of me, flooding her already soaking inside. I moaned in ecstasy, gripping her as tight as I could. My cock kept releasing cum over and over, load after load going deep inside her. My body ached as I filled her pussy.

She turned her head to the side and we kissed with intensity. I didn't want to let my arms go, but I forced myself to stand up. I slowly removed my cock from her, looking down with pleasure as I slid out of her inch by inch, pulling some of my cum out with it. With my cum dripping out of her pussy she rolled over and laid back, falling into the chair with satisfaction. After three orgasms and a passionate fuck, she couldn't take any more.

And neither could I.